Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 34
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 10:36:35 AM EDT
[#1]
I just can't respect anyone over the age of 16 that could still be on board with this shit show of a political party after this. I wouldn't let a Democrat pour my coffee for fear they might have accidentally added drain cleaner.
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 10:37:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Or you have multiple factions trying to rig it in their favor causing election chaos as the riggers fight for rigging dominance.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you ask me, this is evidence against the caucus being rigged.  You'd think if it was rigged, they'd have the results neat and tidy before the votes are even cast.  Right now they don't have any results at all.
Or you have multiple factions trying to rig it in their favor causing election chaos as the riggers fight for rigging dominance.
This is what rigging looks like in a power vacuum.
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 10:39:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 10:39:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Mornin fellas. This is great!
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 10:39:20 AM EDT
[#5]
This feels like a manufactured crisis
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 10:39:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Can't promise a result till the bank opens and we see if the checks are good.
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 10:39:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The app worked about as much as your average Democrat.
View Quote
It worked exactly as designed.

This was on purpose.
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 10:39:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote
I suppose that's possible.  Either way, it's a hilariously awesome shit-show.
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 10:40:12 AM EDT
[#9]
DHS offered to test the software.  No thanks,

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 10:40:36 AM EDT
[#10]
lol they evidently never did a stress test on the app.

Also, the app only cost like $62k.
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 10:41:44 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Maybe the point of all the drama is to get democratic voters pissed off and engaged in the election cycle? I mean everyone has been saying for a while it's gonna be a clear win for Trump since their candidates suck and nobody cares. Don't necessarily believe that but my first reaction to any political drama is "fake and gay".
View Quote
By disenfranchising them?
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 10:43:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Look at these two bernouts.  Neither look like they've ever held a job.

https://a57.foxnews.com/hp.foxnews.com/images/2020/02/640/360/fb4d2ec45b4f3225b362b704762844ad.jpg?tl=1&ve=1
View Quote
oh and they reproduced ... lovely
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 10:43:56 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Take notice of who in here has been missing from this thread; it's very telling really.
View Quote
Who is missing?

I am not looking forward to the shit show coming to my neck of the woods.  At least they are gone from New Hampshire on February 12.  You can't travel anywhere without running into one of the idiots.
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 10:44:51 AM EDT
[#14]
The election results from the cemeteries must have been delayed due to unforeseen circumstances.

Dead people are notoriously slow moving.
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 10:45:31 AM EDT
[#15]
No matter who the Dems finally announce in the lead there will be a huge pall over them that the vote was manipulated, it is truly glorious. Fuck Democrats.
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 10:45:55 AM EDT
[#16]

Clinton staffer Robby Mook's involvement with the app

In November, Iowa’s Democratic and Republican Parties teamed up with the Defending Digital Democracy Project at Harvard to run a drill of worst-case scenarios. The event, led by Robby Mook, the campaign manager for Hillary Clinton in 2016, and Eric Rosenbach, a former chief of staff at the Pentagon, featured a fire drill of sorts, designed by future Defense Department officers.

‘We ran them through the ringer and pushed them really hard,’ Mr. Mook said. ‘Some were much better at managing technical issues, and some were better managing information operations and disinformation, misinformation and communicating with the public. So I think they really learned from each other, and they created some best practices for each other.’
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 10:46:24 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Hard to figure out if this is the liberal leaning but big money side of the party trying to stop real Red Commies from taking com of the party or if it's just smarter Red Commies trying to have a candidate that is at least smart enough to lie about being a communist.

Maybe it's just a free for all of fuckery but it seems the last few years they have had to pull out all the stops to cool the Bern.
View Quote
I'm trying to figure that out as well.

Milennials really like The Bern.  I think he's found a proven cash cow.  He promises grand things that he can never deliver to split the Dem party and they pay him to go away.  He sounds like the kids that used to run for student body president.
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 10:46:48 AM EDT
[#18]
Lefties struggling to rig an election, make no sense.
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 10:47:01 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The election results from the cemeteries must have been delayed due to unforeseen circumstances.

Dead people are notoriously slow moving.
View Quote
And yet fast-spinning
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 10:47:16 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
From everything that I have seen, I think that Liberals would prefer to live under a Dictatorship.
View Quote
That's only because they believe they will be the ones doing the dictating.  It never ends that way.
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 10:47:33 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Who is missing?

I am not looking forward to the shit show coming to my neck of the woods.  At least they are gone from New Hampshire on February 12.  You can't travel anywhere without running into one of the idiots.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Take notice of who in here has been missing from this thread; it's very telling really.
Who is missing?

The squad apparently.
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 10:48:04 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe the point of all the drama is to get democratic voters pissed off and engaged in the election cycle? I mean everyone has been saying for a while it's gonna be a clear win for Trump since their candidates suck and nobody cares. Don't necessarily believe that but my first reaction to any political drama is "fake and gay".
Yeah that's a weird flex if there ever was one.
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 10:48:19 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
https://twitter.com/awzurcher/status/1224533900946485250

View Quote
Wow, what a shit show. Has this guy never done a legit coin toss in his life? What's with all the finger fucking after the catch?
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 10:48:40 AM EDT
[#25]
BREAKING:  Hillary wins in a landslide in Iowa!
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 10:48:50 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Incompetence or criminality...lotta that uncertainty going around in the DNC lately.  Why should anyone vote for either, free shit or no?
View Quote
Lately?
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 10:48:57 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
lol they evidently never did a stress test on the app.

Also, the app only cost like $62k.
View Quote
LOL, the party of expensive china and cheap shelving
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 10:50:05 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
This feels like a manufactured crisis
View Quote
Was the Obamacare rollout debacle intentional?  Sure made the Dems looks stupid, as I recall.
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 10:50:25 AM EDT
[#29]
@Bullet_Sponge

The GRU strike again. Call up Crowdstrike to cook up some more fake server mirrors with SZR, retrieve that piss dossier from in front of the door, and go lie to the FISC.

A few DNC staffers might need to die, be sure Strzok and Page squash any investigation into them, you know the drill.

American democracy needs saving from Thonald Blumpf and Vlad Putin.

do not falter, 8 year old trannies everywhere depend on you now.
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 10:50:57 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 10:50:59 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I'm trying to figure that out as well.

Milennials really like The Bern.  I think he's found a proven cash cow.  He promises grand things that he can never deliver to split the Dem party and they pay him to go away.  He sounds like the kids that used to run for student body president.
View Quote
Yup, Sanders lived in a shack and used to be too poor to put food on the table until he learned how to sell himself to his supporters and then sell them out.

Now he's a wealth commie.

I hope they go batshit insane when it happens again,
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 10:51:11 AM EDT
[#32]
Anyone up for a do-over?
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 10:51:57 AM EDT
[#33]
View Quote
Just like they offered to look into DNC server hack and was told NO!!
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 10:52:30 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
@Bullet_Sponge

The GRU strike again. Call up Crowdstrike to fake some more server mirrors, remove that piss dossier from in front of the door, and go lie to the FISC.

America needs saving from Thonald Blumpf.
View Quote
To be fair, many of us suspected shenanigans when Romney's shitty app crashed on 2012 election day.

Maybe political app developers just aren't very good at their jobs?
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 10:52:38 AM EDT
[#35]
It can't be the Russians.  Even they are not so incompetent to screw up a rigged election.
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 10:53:34 AM EDT
[#36]
I'm grinning ear to ear so hard it hurts.
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 10:54:13 AM EDT
[#37]
Doesn't Rogan sometimes talk about voting with an app or with your phone or some shit like that? Guess this will shoot that idea down pretty quick.
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 10:54:23 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
https://i.imgur.com/tX73paM.png

View Quote
That has to be illegal, right.
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 10:55:05 AM EDT
[#39]
More fuel for the meme war.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 10:56:07 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Lefties struggling to rig an election, make no sense.
View Quote
They rigged it as they needed it.

The big DNC does not want Bernie.

Bernie was probably winning.  Biden's usefulness is over since impeachment is over.  He will leave and be replaced by Bloomberg.

Warren, Buttigieg, and Klobachur are spoilers for Bernie.  They rigged it to hide Bernie's support, Biden's lack therefore, and low turnout.
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 10:57:35 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah, if they can't handle a simple caucus, what the point in showing up to vote? If I was a Democrat, I'd be a pissed off sob right now.
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 11:01:56 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
To be fair, many of us suspected shenanigans when Romney's shitty app crashed on 2012 election day.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@Bullet_Sponge

The GRU strike again. Call up Crowdstrike to fake some more server mirrors, remove that piss dossier from in front of the door, and go lie to the FISC.

America needs saving from Thonald Blumpf.

Yup, that is totally what happened. Robby Mooks Shadow ap just wasn't up to snuff.

pssst, that is a murder pun.
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 11:05:36 AM EDT
[#43]
LOL!
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 11:05:54 AM EDT
[#44]
These folks rig every vote every time.
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 11:06:18 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Lol CNN. Spoiling to brand? You mean telling the truth?

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/61196/cfded408c9528d177e35c2bd5285c0e9_jpg-1262627.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You know it's gone right for us when CNN is calling it for Trump!

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/108155/Screenshot_20200204-061431_Samsung_Inter-1262620.JPG
Lol CNN. Spoiling to brand? You mean telling the truth?

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/61196/cfded408c9528d177e35c2bd5285c0e9_jpg-1262627.JPG
Exactly my thought. To a T.
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 11:06:41 AM EDT
[#46]
The huge guy with the tiny hat makes me laugh every time I see that image
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 11:06:59 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Wow, what a shit show. Has this guy never done a legit coin toss in his life? What's with all the finger fucking after the catch?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://twitter.com/awzurcher/status/1224533900946485250

No kidding. What the hell, that was so awkward. Was he cheating or what?
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 11:07:02 AM EDT
[#48]
The dead may vote Democrat, but I bet there are some really pissed off zombies in Iowa right now.

You dig yourself out of the grave, drag your foot all the way to the site of the caucus and haul open the front door.

There is a crowd of idiot Bernie bots inside drooling and shouting nonsensical words.

Not one brain in sight.

Slam the door shut and shuffle your starving way to the next caucus site....
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 11:07:49 AM EDT
[#49]
Looking forward to hearing Bongino's take on this today
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 11:08:33 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
If you ask me, this is evidence against the caucus being rigged.  You'd think if it was rigged, they'd have the results neat and tidy before the votes are even cast.  Right now they don't have any results at all.
View Quote
Or, they don’t have the results they want.
Page / 34
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top