User Panel

Page / 10
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/4/2023 11:50:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I’ve read about that.

Any tips for finding dragons?  I can look up their routes but need parts to upgrade diety armor.  I’ve just been hanging on sky islands or launching from tower around their routes.
View Quote
They (except light) spend half of their time underground, and it's real game time so you can't rush it.  I generally just teleport to island shrines along their routes and look down for them.  If you have the time, once you find one it's easiest to just get whatever part you need then ride the dragon for ten minutes until you can get another piece.  They light up when the counter resets, so it's easy to know when you can farm again.
Link Posted: 8/4/2023 4:51:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I’ve read about that.

Any tips for finding dragons?  I can look up their routes but need parts to upgrade diety armor.  I’ve just been hanging on sky islands or launching from tower around their routes.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I was pretty nervous about fighting the gleeocks.

But they’re easy. Easier than the upper level lyonels.

This has not been my experience.

Then again I’ve had a lot of practice with Lyonels since BotW

I feel dumb putting this in a spoiler, but if someone wants to learn on their own I’ll let them.

Click To View Spoiler

Time to go farm some stuff

Food or armor that increases your attack helps too.

I’m using fierce diety armor and if I need elemental help I eat something  

It no elemental help needed I eat a 3x defense food.

Ain’t scared. Run in and kick their ass!

The bone weapon buff from the radiant armor is next level.

Molduga jaw fused to a royal guard claymore and octo buffed, combined with the 1.8 radiant armor buff, combined with a food enhanced attack, means you’re pumping out some serious hate on monsters.

I’ve read about that.

Honestly, I just grab them when I see them. The vast majority of the time I stumble on them by accident.
Link Posted: 8/4/2023 5:32:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Honestly, I just grab them when I see them. The vast majority of the time I stumble on them by accident.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I was pretty nervous about fighting the gleeocks.

But they’re easy. Easier than the upper level lyonels.

This has not been my experience.

Then again I’ve had a lot of practice with Lyonels since BotW

I feel dumb putting this in a spoiler, but if someone wants to learn on their own I’ll let them.

Click To View Spoiler

Time to go farm some stuff

Food or armor that increases your attack helps too.

I’m using fierce diety armor and if I need elemental help I eat something  

It no elemental help needed I eat a 3x defense food.

Ain’t scared. Run in and kick their ass!

The bone weapon buff from the radiant armor is next level.

Molduga jaw fused to a royal guard claymore and octo buffed, combined with the 1.8 radiant armor buff, combined with a food enhanced attack, means you’re pumping out some serious hate on monsters.

I’ve read about that.

Same. I’m sure you know this but pro tip for others.

Ride the dragon into the depths. Then if you see lightroot glide on over for an easy one.

Plus riding dragons is fucking cool and pass the time waiting on the 10 minute dragon part respawn.  Just hearing that music makes my hair stand up.
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 12:18:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Came across the Flame Gleeok, decided to go for it. Died once. Keese eyeballs on arrows are key. Pretty disappointed with the loot drop.
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 12:43:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Came across the Flame Gleeok, decided to go for it. Died once. Keese eyeballs on arrows are key. Pretty disappointed with the loot drop.
View Quote

I’m working on 2 staring all my elemental armor before I try. Been hunting lyonels. Now they’re fun to fight!  Run in and kick their ass.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 9:25:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Got my radiant armor. All elemental armor 2 star set. Time to start hunting lyonels and gleeoks.

Ain’t scared. Game is over 3 months old and still having a blast as is my wife.

And I’m cheating like a mofo with guides. You almost have to. Otherwise you just wander around.
Link Posted: 8/12/2023 7:52:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Pro tip. Farm as many gibdo bones as possible before completing lighting temple. Farm 100s of them.

After you complete that temple you only get a few here or there.
Page / 10
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top