Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/16/2023 2:46:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Some like chocolate, some like vanilla, some like both.
Link Posted: 2/16/2023 2:51:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

easy to see who the" im the dude" is
View Quote

Have a lesbian married couple at my place of employment. Definitely not hard to tell who plays what role in the marriage. Plus one took the others last name....
Link Posted: 2/16/2023 2:53:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
That dude's dick qualifies as conversion therapy. Impressive.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/16/2023 3:39:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Guaranteed.

Lesbian couples do it because it's free and IVF/artificial insemination is expensive.

Dudes do it because it's sex, and they think it'll be a consequence free creme pie.

The reality is that it'll probably fuck up the lesbian couple, and the dude is gonna end up a father legally and morally.

No matter how hot they are, no matter how sure you are it'll turn into a threesome, no matter what paperwork you sign, don't knock up a lesbian.

Source: was approached about this. Declined because eIm not an idiot. They got another donor, and this exact same story played out. Dude is now a father and the lesbians broke up. The little girl is adorable, at least, but probably fuvked up for life.
View Quote
No problem if you've had a vasectomy.
Link Posted: 2/16/2023 3:44:15 PM EDT
[#5]
I used to mow their yard
Link Posted: 2/16/2023 3:48:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I used to mow their yard
View Quote
The lesbian married couple, or the gay guy and former lesbian that moved in together?

GD seems to be missing that the sperm donor was gay:  "...one weekend a lesbian couple met a gay man and Queer magic happened."

Link Posted: 2/16/2023 3:51:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Guaranteed.

Lesbian couples do it because it's free and IVF/artificial insemination is expensive.

Dudes do it because it's sex, and they think it'll be a consequence free creme pie.

The reality is that it'll probably fuck up the lesbian couple, and the dude is gonna end up a father legally and morally.

No matter how hot they are, no matter how sure you are it'll turn into a threesome, no matter what paperwork you sign, don't knock up a lesbian.

Source: was approached about this. Declined because eIm not an idiot. They got another donor, and this exact same story played out. Dude is now a father and the lesbians broke up. The little girl is adorable, at least, but probably fuvked up for life.

Attachment Attached File

Dang, you’re still not pregnant after us fucking every night for 6 months ?   Well, guess we are not fucking hard enough, also, your wife being in the house is messing up my mojo, have her go elsewhere while we bang out this baby.
Link Posted: 2/16/2023 3:57:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The lesbian married couple, or the gay guy and former lesbian that moved in together?

GD seems to be missing that the sperm donor was gay:  "...one weekend a lesbian couple met a gay man and Queer magic happened."

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I used to mow their yard

The lesbian couple. As far as I could tell the kid had a decent home life. As a couple they seemed off.
Link Posted: 2/16/2023 4:13:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The lesbian couple. As far as I could tell the kid had a decent home life. As a couple they seemed off.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I used to mow their yard

Arfcom truly is everywhere.
Link Posted: 2/16/2023 4:27:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
dude signs away parental rights to create happy lesbian family.
View Quote

No such thing as "happy lesbian couple". They're both bitter because they're resorting to each other unnaturally. The reason for lesbians is that they can't catch a guy, after all.
Link Posted: 2/16/2023 4:36:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Damn that's funny  

Hopefully she has to pay child support lmao
Link Posted: 2/16/2023 4:46:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
An Oklahoma woman has no parental rights over the son she raised for two years with her estranged wife, who has since started dating the former couple’s sperm donor, a judge ruled Monday.

https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/out-news/lesbian-mom-loses-parental-rights-wife-childs-sperm-donor-rcna70884
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/16/2023 4:51:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
My friend represented a lesbian who came home from work to have lunch and caught her pregnant wife having sex with the "sperm donor" Sperm donor "fucked around and found out"
View Quote

While I still had a Facebook account, one of my first time outs was for offering a new lesbian advice if she ever had questions on sex, as I had watched tens of thousands of hours of documentaries on lesbian mating practices.

She rejected my claims of being a subject matter expert, and reported me.
Link Posted: 2/16/2023 6:29:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

No such thing as "happy lesbian couple". They're both bitter because they're resorting to each other unnaturally. The reason for lesbians is that they can't catch a guy, after all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
dude signs away parental rights to create happy lesbian family.

I dunno if that's true entirely, there's some sub-set of lesbians that really did exclusively like other girls from day one.
"Gold Star" lesbians are ones that haven't ever had sex with a man, and they command some premium in the lesbian social scheme/dating scene.

However, if you read the story about these particular lesbians (obviously written before the gay sperm donor and hotter lesbian moved in together), they trauma bonded over stuff in their past.  One of them wasn't...that gay, just found acceptance in being married to the bull dyke...until she found that safe gay penis that wanted to be involved in raising his bio kid.

The amusing thought was that maybe it was the guy's plan all the time, and he wasn't really gay.

Link Posted: 2/16/2023 6:46:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 2/16/2023 6:46:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I used to mow their yard

If a man and a woman had sex, and pregnancy resulted, then shouldn't she have said "Straight magic happened"?
Link Posted: 2/16/2023 10:29:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Welcome to the Family Court system, lesbians.

It's a whole lot less fun when bullshit like this happens to you, ain't it?
View Quote

Oh look, somebody did my job already.
Link Posted: 2/16/2023 10:30:15 PM EDT
[#18]
lol she wanted the D and give up her licker license
Link Posted: 2/16/2023 10:30:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Ironically, it's like the OPPOSITE of the plot line of Friends.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top