Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/8/2023 6:31:24 PM EDT

She opened the video, talking about "one of the saddest realizations" she has ever had, which she claimed was, "as a liberal woman, it is really hard to find a man who is willing to play the more traditional masculine role in the relationship in today’s day and age who is not a conservative."

She continued explaining how she’s looking for "a man who wants to pay on the first date, who wants to open your door, who has that want and desire to take care of you and to provide" but can’t find one "who is not a conservative."

As she spoke, text appeared at the top of the video revealing some of her scathing critiques of the men she’s been running into. She wrote, "All these men out here wanting to split the bill. ON THE FIRST DATE!!!! Whaaaaaaat."
View Quote

https://www.foxnews.com/media/liberal-woman-goes-viral-tiktok-saying-hard-find-masculine-man-conservative
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 6:36:03 PM EDT
[#1]
"Women will lose far more than they gain if they ever achieve 'equality.' "
-Heinlein
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 6:39:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh no!

Anyway.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 6:40:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Reap, sow, yadda yadda.

Dated a liberal in my early 20s. She always crap talked her friends' boyfriends for being useless slobs.

I grew up and married a conservative. Life would be hell for anyone that dated that woman. Can you imagine the daily hypocrisy: always trying to toe the line between "strong provider" and "emotional punching bag".

Nooooope.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 6:42:07 PM EDT
[#4]
"She also insisted that she has "so much more to offer" than being confined "to the home."

So much more to offer, yet she still wants men to pay for all her shit.  Got it.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 6:43:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Equality is a real bitch.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 6:47:07 PM EDT
[#6]
A woman's place is in the home. That's how it's been for 200,000 years. Men fight the wars, protect the land, kill the meat and drag it home, mow the grass, fix the car.
Women cook the food, wash the clothes, raise the children. There's nothing wrong with either role, and that's how we created civilization.
Neither sex is superior to the other, we are two halves of the same whole. We have our roles.
If a woman wants to go out and make her way, more power to her. My wife makes more money than me, but all our kids are grown and gone. And they all turned out not insane, and all identify as their proper gender, because they had a mother and a father in traditional family roles growing up.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 6:50:19 PM EDT
[#7]
All these women are do for me, pay for me, buy for me, provide for me, do everything for me... Never a mention of what they are willing to do.. which is nothing but sit around and stare at their phones while doing nothing productive.

I hope they all die alone
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 6:56:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Remember when news agencies actually reported news, instead of just watching tiktok and reposting viral videos?

Well, I don't remember that either, but I'm sure tired of seeing headlines about retards on social media.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 12:29:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Passed by Congress June 4, 1919, and ratified on August 18, 1920, the 19th amendment granted women the right to vote.

.....and it's all been down hill, ever since.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 12:33:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Wood soak
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 12:41:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Well it's hard to find a liberal woman who's not:

On head meds...
A single mother...
Been run through by Chad and Tyrone...
In debt over $45k in student loans...
A dirty inky...

To many modern women want traditional Provider males.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 12:43:20 AM EDT
[#12]
No Chad would want her.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 12:44:33 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

She opened the video, talking about "one of the saddest realizations" she has ever had, which she claimed was, "as a liberal woman, it is really hard to find a man who is willing to play the more traditional masculine role in the relationship in today’s day and age who is not a conservative."

She continued explaining how she’s looking for "a man who wants to pay on the first date, who wants to open your door, who has that want and desire to take care of you and to provide" but can’t find one "who is not a conservative."

As she spoke, text appeared at the top of the video revealing some of her scathing critiques of the men she’s been running into. She wrote, "All these men out here wanting to split the bill. ON THE FIRST DATE!!!! Whaaaaaaat."
View Quote

https://www.foxnews.com/media/liberal-woman-goes-viral-tiktok-saying-hard-find-masculine-man-conservative
View Quote

that is called women's emancipation. They have equal opportunities in many ways, especially paying restaurant bills.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 12:54:49 AM EDT
[#14]
Liberals get a dose of their own medicine and realize liberals fucking suck. Happens in many ways lately.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 6:15:46 AM EDT
[#15]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well it's hard to find a liberal woman who's not:

On head meds...
A single mother...
Been run through by Chad and Tyrone...
In debt over $45k in student loans...
A dirty inky...

To many modern women want traditional Provider males.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/9/2023 6:45:53 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 6:52:58 AM EDT
[#17]
I ran into this phenomena when I used to work up in DC….I had one chick walk up to me in a bar in Old town and tell me that I looked like a "wolf that was hungry". She ended up being a card carrying Dem but my God that woman loved to thunder-fuck.  

Women have a primordial instinct to have serious testosterone in their life.  

Modern society has provided some with opportunities to avoid "toxic masculinity" if that's the road they want to go down but at the end of the day many women have their political beliefs and life choices overruled by raw instinct….at least for a few hours playing the rapey game.

A woman in heat is rarely a liberal.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 6:58:58 AM EDT
[#18]
That's because real men are conservative and liberal bois are fluid gender toasters and have nothing to offer "real women"
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 7:05:53 AM EDT
[#19]
A Russian friend of mine told me Russian women expect men to be men, and in turn they will be a man's expectation of a woman. I always thought that was an interesting and pragmatic way of looking at it.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 7:06:51 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I ran into this phenomena when I used to work up in DC….I had one chick walk up to me in a bar in Old town and tell me that I looked like a "wolf that was hungry". She ended up being a card carrying Dem but my God that woman loved to thunder-fuck.  

Modern society has provided some with opportunities to avoid "toxic masculinity" if that's the road they want to go down but at the end of the day many women have their political beliefs and life choices overruled by raw instinct….at least for a few hours playing the rapey game.

View Quote

Liberal women are all about being "strong and empowered" until it's time to do strong and empowered things.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 7:12:33 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
All these women are do for me, pay for me, buy for me, provide for me, do everything for me... Never a mention of what they are willing to do.. which is nothing but sit around and stare at their phones while doing nothing productive.

View Quote

You're watching it happen in real time.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 7:13:51 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 7:14:55 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 7:26:18 AM EDT
[#24]
Again? Man how many times is she going to complain about this?
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 7:33:37 AM EDT
[#25]
This is hilarious.  

A lot of good comments here.

Among other things, has it ever occurred to her, that since liberals condemn masculinity as evil, toxic masculinity, then by definition she won't ever be able to find a liberal, masculine man.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 7:34:55 AM EDT
[#26]
Real Genius - Can you hammer a six-inch spike . . .?
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 7:39:14 AM EDT
[#27]

She was smokin'.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 7:43:49 AM EDT
[#28]
She wants a wealthy man she can walk all over
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 7:47:00 AM EDT
[#29]
In two minutes she summarizes everything wrong with liberal women and their worldview. What a cunt.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 8:15:35 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Again? Man how many times is she going to complain about this?
View Quote
Until men stop listening or she's dead. Have you not noticed a lot of women have boundless energy when they can complain about everything.  Sadly, they have yet to harness that "strong and empowered" to actually solve the problems about which they so dearly love to complain.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 8:41:39 AM EDT
[#31]
A good illustration of how modern liberalism has failed women. They've been told they can have it all (they can't), that they're not accountable for anything, and the world is theirs. Except they're not mentally equipped for it all. Hence these absolute failures to cope.

The world is an unrelenting, difficult place. Men have known this for centuries.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 8:44:19 AM EDT
[#32]
Is a dupe, there were two threads on this subject yesterday.

And FFS can we stop calling it liberal? She's leftist. Leftism.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 8:44:30 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Pretty much. If I were no longer married as of today, I think I'd be focusing on myself for the next 10 years and making no time for them...
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 8:55:40 AM EDT
[#34]
I have a very pretty, feminine, conservative girlfriend....and it's difficult to see eye to eye with her at times.  I can't even imagine tolerating a liberal woman for more than a few minutes.  

Modern western culture is a metastatic cancer that destroys cultures and families.   Social media just added fuel to the fire.  Modern western women use their vagina as a Letter of Marque, with a mandate to seize the largest bank account available.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 8:59:30 AM EDT
[#35]
that's just because they are avoiding you sweatheart
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 9:13:44 AM EDT
[#36]
I don’t know any masculine liberal men.

Some if not most of the masculinity comes from a Conservative type lifestyle and views.

Link Posted: 6/9/2023 9:34:59 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Absolute 100% truth here.  I seen't it.  It's a primal thing.  Hilarious to see the cognitive dissonance in urban middle class to wealthy women when you do manly stuff in front of them, and don't expect anything from it.  Even things like opening doors.

Damned if I haven't wished I had things growing up to help me like No More Mr. Nice Guy, Rollo's works, etc...  'Course, I'd probably have a bunch of extra kids if I had, so....?

Though I'd say to pdm's last, politics isn't on her mind when she's on the prowl, but it rushes back in like Cousin Eddie at Christmas when the oxytocin fades.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 9:38:29 AM EDT
[#38]

"What a catch!  Hurry guys, wife that amazing woman up!"

How old do we think she is?  I was guessing mid to late 20s.  Even at the younger side of that, I'm thinking, "Really?  This is something to be boastful about?"
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 10:11:59 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thing is ..we're reaching the end of the "old lady lives alone in a rent subsidized appartment with a cat" days...what comes next looks more like Sovet elder or maybe even worse.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 10:16:25 AM EDT
[#40]
Liberal women built Liberal men into what they wanted them to be.

And, now, they don’t like Liberal men.

Typical…
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 10:18:37 AM EDT
[#41]
No shit.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 10:18:42 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Typical…
View Quote

Yep. I've literally seen in women's dating profiles. "My type is liberals who look and act like conservatives"
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 10:24:07 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Typical…
View Quote

Typical women.
They don't know what the fuck they want from one minute to the next.
What happens when lives are ruled by insane emotions instead of logic
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 10:45:31 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
A Russian friend of mine told me Russian women expect men to be men, and in turn they will be a man's expectation of a woman. I always thought that was an interesting and pragmatic way of looking at it.
View Quote

Brazilian women are the same way.  They know that men want sexual beasts at home, and they're more than happy to provide.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 10:51:31 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Remember when news agencies actually reported news, instead of just watching tiktok and reposting viral videos?

Well, I don't remember that either, but I'm sure tired of seeing headlines about retards on social media.
View Quote

Amen.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 10:54:51 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 10:59:13 AM EDT
[#47]
Oh well...they wanted to beat "toxic" men down until they were either faggots or pajama boys.  They got what they wanted.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 11:08:53 AM EDT
[#48]
If they'd stop letting atrazine in the water, there'd be less fags
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 11:12:21 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 11:17:01 AM EDT
[#50]
A woman griped that all the "nice" guys she met turned out to be gay.  Of course she was proud of having gay friends and was offended by those who disagree with such behavior.

I suggested she date guys who were openly "homophobic" and they might not turn out to be gay.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top