Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/12/2013 9:31:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wow.. some of you people need to come out from your church's basement for a while.

Satanism has nothing to do with satan, jesus, or any of that stuff.    He wasn't talking about devil worship.  

Never heard of Anton LeVay?

I'll just leave this here.

U still here troll 13'er?
Link Posted: 6/12/2013 9:31:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
When this thread is inevitably locked, please oh PLEASE let system message say "Thread failed d20 saving throw"

I wish it was locked already.

Satan can't be bargained with.

He can't be reasoned with.

He doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear.

And he absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

Almost sounds like Barry

Indeed

Link Posted: 6/12/2013 9:37:40 AM EDT
[#3]
There is quite a difference between do what thou whilst and do what thou whilst so long as it does not harm another...
Link Posted: 6/12/2013 9:47:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
There is quite a difference between do what thou whilst and do what thou whilst so long as it does not harm another...

I'm not sure what you mean by that. Lavey didn't encourage harming others. And you quoted Aleister Crowley. A main difference between libertarianism and satanism is revenge. Satanism decries turning the other cheek.
Link Posted: 6/12/2013 9:48:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wow.. some of you people need to come out from your church's basement for a while.

Satanism has nothing to do with satan, jesus, or any of that stuff.    He wasn't talking about devil worship.  

It's funny because you've become the troll in this thread.
Link Posted: 6/12/2013 9:55:31 AM EDT
[#6]
So is it fair to say that progressives in both parties could be considered idolaters since they seem to worship the government?

Link Posted: 6/12/2013 10:02:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And you the liberal - Do you even own a gun?
Link Posted: 6/12/2013 10:02:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Where do you get this stuff, dude?
Link Posted: 6/12/2013 10:07:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not a liberal. I'm not a fan of the two party system but that's not what we're talking about. And I own 3 pistols and an AR.
Link Posted: 6/12/2013 10:08:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not a liberal. I'm not a fan of the two party system but that's not what we're talking about. And I own 3 pistols and an AR.

Cool... Can you still own an AR in CT?
Link Posted: 6/12/2013 10:09:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Where do you get this stuff, dude?

I read the Satanic Bible by Lavey a while ago. Minus a few (small IMO) differences I feel like laveyan Satanism meshes well with libertarianism especially on the humanist and individual ideas.
Link Posted: 6/12/2013 10:11:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

As of 4/4 you can't buy them. If you already had one it gets grandfathered.   And to address your vitriol towards me; I know damn well my thinking doesn't mesh with the majority of people on here. I joined this site to basically use the HTF forum to see what's up with the new gun laws and discuss. Just because I don't agree with everyone else on here on the same shit over and over doesn't make me a troll, or a liberal.
Link Posted: 6/12/2013 10:22:45 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I'll bite.  

I'm a Libertarian and an Atheist.  That means I don't believe in any supernatural stuff or beings or whatever.  

That said, in the HYPOTHETICAL case that the Bible was literally true in all of its words, I'd have to side with the Morning Star.  The God in that book is diabolical in terms of its behavior.  We're talking repeated genocide, infanticide, and constant psychological and physical torture of its victims to make them "love" and worship his divine self.  Sorry.  I'd have to rebel against a being like that and since Lucifer is already fighting the same fight, he's less of an enemy than the big guy himself.  

So cold God and Satan supposed to be able to kill each other or are they doomed to flail at each other like a couple of tards slap fighting over which one is the biggest doodoo head for all eternity?  If the latter, that's kind of funny.

If God hates sin, and Lucifer is sin embodied, and God is omnipotent, why doesn't he just obliterate Lucifer and all the sin in the universe?  Does the fact that he doesn't, indicate inability or a desire to keep sin in place?

As for libertarianism being the root of Satanism, I don't really care.  It's not my concern what use people have for the principles of liberty so long as they don't initiate force.  As long as they do that, I won't initiate force either.  I'll let the satanism experts  deal with the details.  

For the record, if you learned about satanism through another faith, you're not an expert any more than I am.  

And thought this thread started-out FULL retard...

Link Posted: 6/12/2013 10:24:53 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

As of 4/4 you can't buy them. If you already had one it gets grandfathered.   And to address your vitriol towards me; I know damn well my thinking doesn't mesh with the majority of people on here. I joined this site to basically use the HTF forum to see what's up with the new gun laws and discuss. Just because I don't agree with everyone else on here on the same shit over and over doesn't make me a troll, or a liberal.

Dude, you made me google this whole Satanic thing - lol :

The Nine Satanic Statements
1.Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence.
2.Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams.
3.Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit.
4.Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it, instead of love wasted on ingrates.
5.Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek.
6.Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for others.
7.Satan represents man as just another animal (sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all fours), who, because of his “divine spiritual and intellectual development,” has become the most vicious animal of all.
8.Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification.
9.Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years.[18]

The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth
1.Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
2.Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
3.When in another's lair, show them respect or else do not go there.
4.If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat them cruelly and without mercy.
5.Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
6.Do not take that which does not belong to you, unless it is a burden to the other person and they cry out to be relieved.
7.Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
8.Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
9.Do not harm young children.
10.Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.
11.When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him
Link Posted: 6/12/2013 10:30:00 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm giving the OP the benefit of the doubt and assuming he is hardcore trolling and not actually as stupid as he is coming across.

Maybe you can explain why Im stupid?

Here is the explanation:

Originally Posted By freethepeople:
Accoridng to the bible, God has killed about 2,083,344 people.

According to the bible, Satan has killed 10.
Link Posted: 6/12/2013 10:32:23 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm giving the OP the benefit of the doubt and assuming he is hardcore trolling and not actually as stupid as he is coming across.

Here is the explanation:

Does that mean Satan is more benevolent or Satan has bad aim?
Link Posted: 6/12/2013 10:37:09 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here is the explanation:

Benevolent. I'm glad you looked it up. Seem to make sense to you?  Here's a free download of the whole book. Ignore the magic parts.
http://pirateproxy.net/torrent/7698096/
Link Posted: 6/12/2013 10:38:35 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here is the explanation:

Benevolent. I'm glad you looked it up. Seem to make sense to you?  Here's a free download of the whole book. Ignore the magic parts.

To be honest those rules seem pretty fair... lol
Link Posted: 6/12/2013 10:42:16 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here is the explanation:

They are fair. IMO it's SOLID individualism and anti collectivism. I think a lot of people here would agree with them.    Do you believe that I wasn't trying to troll yet?  Lol
Link Posted: 6/12/2013 10:46:16 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here is the explanation:

They are fair. IMO it's SOLID individualism.   Do you believe that I wasn't trying to troll yet?  Lol

The problem is that there are bunch of people that joined in the end of 2012 / beginning of 2013 that are completely anti-gun and are here to troll.  I see your point now.  A lot of people here are libertarians and people normally associate the word Satan with something bad or evil, hence my knee-jerk reaction.
Link Posted: 6/12/2013 10:48:00 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hope you didn't take from that post that anything about that philosophy is good.

While they may be atheist, their intention is definitely evil and selfish, which is the fallen nature of man.
Link Posted: 6/12/2013 11:00:26 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

While they may be atheist, their intention is definitely evil and selfish, which is the fallen nature of man.

meh, perhaps they are just tired of the ridiculous moral posturing of corrupt religious institutions.

at least they are honest.
Link Posted: 6/12/2013 11:04:38 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

meh, perhaps they are just tired of the ridiculous moral posturing of corrupt religious institutions.

They are in part the reason that religious institutions are corrupt.
Link Posted: 6/12/2013 11:14:31 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I dont buy that, can you explain how they play a part in corruption?  I think the Vatican is doing a fine job without any help. But I feel like this discussion is unrelated and will eventually lead to nowhere.

and as far as that video, he did a good job explaining what Satanism is, until he started saying freemason this and that.  I know who this dude is, and I don't necessairly subscribe to the Palehorse/new world order theories.  I believe Government is perfectly tyranical on its own without the help from shadowy secret brotherhoods.
Link Posted: 6/12/2013 11:16:08 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here is the explanation:

They are fair. IMO it's SOLID individualism.   Do you believe that I wasn't trying to troll yet?  Lol

The problem is that there are bunch of people that joined in the end of 2012 / beginning of 2013 that are completely anti-gun and are here to troll.  I see your point now.  A lot of people here are libertarians and people normally associate the word Satan with something bad or evil, hence my knee-jerk reaction.

I understand.  Bad timing for me to sign up I guess.

Link Posted: 6/12/2013 11:17:37 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
When this thread is inevitably locked, please oh PLEASE let system message say "Thread failed d20 saving throw"

I wish it was locked already.

Satan can't be bargained with.

He can't be reasoned with.

He doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear.

And he absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

sara conner...
Link Posted: 6/12/2013 11:19:53 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I dont buy that, can you explain how they play a part in corruption?  I think the Vatican is doing a fine job without any help. But I feel like this discussion is unrelated and will eventually lead to nowhere.

That's why I said in part. People have their own free will to contend with without outside influence.

I don't care to elaborate, as it will indeed get into a long discussion. You're already familiar with the background of it, so you know how to get further information. Just be wary of the source.
Link Posted: 6/12/2013 11:29:57 AM EDT
[#28]
Baphomet approves of this thread

Link Posted: 6/12/2013 11:30:00 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Lavey was a retard appropriating good ideas and writings for his retarded Church of Satan.

His daughter however was hot as hell, but has since turned into a buddhist hippy.

Nietzsche + Ragnar Redbeard = freedom

Christianity = communism = slavery

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4SUl69RFJ8

Lemme guess another who doesn't understand their own faith
Link Posted: 6/12/2013 11:31:51 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here is the explanation:

What the guys here will want to know is where does Satan stands regarding the 2A?
Link Posted: 6/12/2013 11:32:23 AM EDT
[#31]

Link Posted: 6/12/2013 11:32:42 AM EDT
[#32]

If I was a paid member I would make that my image!  badass!
Link Posted: 6/12/2013 11:36:07 AM EDT
[#33]

Eliphas Levi would be proud
Link Posted: 6/12/2013 11:38:47 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here is the explanation:

What the guys here will want to know is where does Satan stands regarding the 2A?

11.When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him

I would argue that Satan wants you to carry.  To me, even if 2A was never written or part of our constitution, I believe that every human being has the right to be their first, and own line of defense, without having to wait for someone else who has a gun to help.

Link Posted: 6/12/2013 12:00:15 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Lavey was a retard appropriating good ideas and writings for his retarded Church of Satan.

His daughter however was hot as hell, but has since turned into a buddhist hippy.

Your statement is ridiculous.

Communism is a system of governance.  It is the use of governmental force to compel the common ownership of the means of production.
Government is force by it's very definition.

Christianity by definition must be voluntary, and adherence requires voluntary sacrifice of self for others.  Can you come up with examples
where it was called "Christianity" and it wasn't voluntary?  I am sure you can, but that is certainly not Christianity.  It is a straw man,
just as using the failings of people to follow the doctrine to try and prove that the doctrine is a failure is a straw man.

Link Posted: 6/12/2013 12:07:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I just wandered over to make sure the level of derp in the thread was commensurate with the thread title.

This thread has exceeded the derp quota by 250%. If you need help in another thread to make quota, we can send in the OP.

Now is that derp in proportion to the thread length so far, or quantified standalone derp units as measured by the Interrmagherdnational Standard?

Id say the derp goes to all those who think that someone is actually talking about worshipping a horned goat man

Go away, it's to early for me to start drinking  
Link Posted: 6/12/2013 12:46:32 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

I posted the wrong one

Link Posted: 6/12/2013 1:06:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Your statement is ridiculous.

Communism is a system of governance.  It is the use of governmental force to compel the common ownership of the means of production.
Government is force by it's very definition.

Christianity by definition must be voluntary, and adherence requires voluntary sacrifice of self for others.  Can you come up with examples
where it was called "Christianity" and it wasn't voluntary?  I am sure you can, but that is certainly not Christianity.  It is a straw man,
just as using the failings of people to follow the doctrine to try and prove that the doctrine is a failure is a straw man.

He's just trolling, don't encourage it.
Link Posted: 6/12/2013 1:15:58 PM EDT
[#39]
It IS and will ALWAYS be:  The war between the Sons of Light and The Sons of Darkness.  Period.
Link Posted: 6/12/2013 1:20:57 PM EDT
[#40]
anton lavey was 3rd rate philosopher.

and i'm glad we could bring crowley up- he was a degenerate who hid behind mysticism and esoteric practices to justify said perversions.

Link Posted: 6/12/2013 1:23:09 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I posted the wrong one

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y214/ultramagbrion/GOOFY-FUNNY/boltheadlogo-1.jpg

Even better

Link Posted: 6/12/2013 6:22:13 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'll bite.  

I'm a Libertarian and an Atheist.  That means I don't believe in any supernatural stuff or beings or whatever.  

That said, in the HYPOTHETICAL case that the Bible was literally true in all of its words, I'd have to side with the Morning Star.  The God in that book is diabolical in terms of its behavior.  We're talking repeated genocide, infanticide, and constant psychological and physical torture of its victims to make them "love" and worship his divine self.  Sorry.  I'd have to rebel against a being like that and since Lucifer is already fighting the same fight, he's less of an enemy than the big guy himself.  

So cold God and Satan supposed to be able to kill each other or are they doomed to flail at each other like a couple of tards slap fighting over which one is the biggest doodoo head for all eternity?  If the latter, that's kind of funny.

If God hates sin, and Lucifer is sin embodied, and God is omnipotent, why doesn't he just obliterate Lucifer and all the sin in the universe?  Does the fact that he doesn't, indicate inability or a desire to keep sin in place?

As for libertarianism being the root of Satanism, I don't really care.  It's not my concern what use people have for the principles of liberty so long as they don't initiate force.  As long as they do that, I won't initiate force either.  I'll let the satanism experts  deal with the details.  

For the record, if you learned about satanism through another faith, you're not an expert any more than I am.  

And thought this thread started-out FULL retard...

Details?
Link Posted: 6/12/2013 7:00:54 PM EDT
[#43]
Satanism= Objectivism for pricks.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top