BCM
User Panel

Page / 13
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:04:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
GD’s memory is short.

This dude bought and sold AT LEAST 150 ar pistols that the gov knew about in a period of a couple of years. He was buying those and a ton of g19’s on a Friday, then taking them to gun shows in different states on the weekend.

Now, I don’t have a problem with being able to sell your own property whether it’s a gun or not. But this dude was clearly dealing without a license and sold to a bunch of gang bangers. Where do you think all these arp Americans are getting their arp’s they pull out of their paints that you see all over TikTok and Facebook and YouTube “bad neighborhood” vids?
View Quote

Selling guns was his primary livelihood?
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:05:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

You absolutely like the ATF more than me, you’re defending them after all.

Their actions here have no defense unless you agree that the federal government has the authority to execute people over paperwork violations.

Don’t compare me to yourself either, I’d die before I said I was glad the ATF shot a man in his home in front of his wife and kids. If it were up to me every post you made on this website would have a link back to that post so everyone can know exactly what you are.
View Quote

I didn’t defend the atf once. I said the guy they killed was a pos and I’m glad he’s no longer selling guns to people who end up committing crimes with them. You’re making some kind of leap that because I’m glad that guy is gone that I somehow love the atf. Couldn’t be further from the truth.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:06:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Zero. It isn’t even in the search warrant. Some members just absolutely love justifying tyrannical violence though.
View Quote

Sounds about right. Fuckin idiots. Them(atf) and the people here saying that…
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:07:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Zero. It isn’t even in the search warrant. Some members just absolutely love justifying tyrannical violence though.
View Quote

Tell me you didn’t bother to read the affidavit without telling me you didn’t bother to read the affidavit.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:07:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I didn’t defend the atf once. I said the guy they killed was a pos and I’m glad he’s no longer selling guns to people who end up committing crimes with them. You’re making some kind of leap that because I’m glad that guy is gone that I somehow love the atf. Couldn’t be further from the truth.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You absolutely like the ATF more than me, you’re defending them after all.

Their actions here have no defense unless you agree that the federal government has the authority to execute people over paperwork violations.

Don’t compare me to yourself either, I’d die before I said I was glad the ATF shot a man in his home in front of his wife and kids. If it were up to me every post you made on this website would have a link back to that post so everyone can know exactly what you are.

Utilitarianism is so cringe
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:09:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

It’s pretty cut and dry. He was selling three day old brand new glocks for $700 and up that he paid $450ish for. Over and over and over. Some of which ended up recovered from crimes like drug dealing from convicted armed robbers. GD want to paint this guy like some kind of martyr.
View Quote

So, it's ok to murder the guy then?
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:09:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well, he may have been stealing from the airport like he stole from the last one he worked at. So, it could be his second or third job.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:10:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Lol. Yeah I’m an undercover fed. Because I don’t give a shit about an illegal arms dealer selling guns to prohibited persons.
View Quote

Tell us when you're going to stack up on Obama, Holder and Melson.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:12:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

GD will bend over backwards to apologize for a guy literally selling guns to gang bangers just so they can say fuck the atf. He knew exactly what he was doing. He wasn’t buying four g17’s and four arp’s on a Friday and deciding he didn’t like them on Saturday. Every fucking weekend. You realize he sold outside of gun shows too right? Like trunk full of guns in the hood type stuff right?
View Quote

You understand that one can think the guy was a complete POS and think the ATF purposefully took actions that they knew, or should have known, would likely end up with the perp and/or others dead, right?
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:12:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Well, he may have been stealing from the airport like he stole from the last one he worked at. So, it could be his second or third job.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Immaterial.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:13:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

No longer considering presumption of innocence? Straight to firing squad without a trial? Never forget they burned over 70 Americans alive.
View Quote

I’m not saying anything like that. One of two things happened. Either the dead guy thought he was being robbed and defended himself, or he chose to shoot it out with the cops.

How come I didn’t hear this same outrage a few weeks ago when some pos shot eight cops here in town trying to serve a warrant for felon in possession? I guarantee none of the guys in this thread were talking about thug feds and cops executing a guy. Same scenario though. GD wants to apologize for this guy because he was white, white collar, and somehow transform him into a gun collector like he’s one of us.

Waco notwithstanding. And ruby ridge.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:13:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

You understand that I've can think the guy was a complete POS and think the ATF purposefully took actions that they knew, it should have known, would likely end up with the perp and/or others dead, right?
View Quote

If they’ll do it to a piece of shit yesterday they’ll do it to the rest of us tomorrow.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:14:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Tell me you didn’t bother to read the affidavit without telling me you didn’t bother to read the affidavit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Guns recovered at traffic stops where people had weed =/= this guy knowingly sold directly to “gangbangers”.

Don’t let me stop you from enjoying the execution of a man in front of his family over paperwork violations, though.

If you actually gave a shit about “guns getting into the hands of criminals” and “illegal arms dealers”, you’d be on team “fuck the ATF” since they did EXACTLY that where they let guns go directly to drug cartels, KNOWINGLY, including one of them being used to kill a border patrol agent.

Again, don’t let facts stop you from enjoying that the ATF killed a man in front of his family when they didn’t need to, I’m sure that Shinola was expensive and I know you’re eager to apply it.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:15:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Immaterial.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Immaterial.

It may or may not be. Someone stealing from the .gov should never hold a public position again.

And I hope you will use the same "immaterial" application to the next cop thread

For me, it isn't immaterial but says a lot about a person's character. Stealing from your employer is a serious integrity issue and right there next to cheating on your spouse.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:15:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

You understand that one can think the guy was a complete POS and think the ATF purposefully took actions that they knew, or should have known, would likely end up with the perp and/or others dead, right?
View Quote

You’re giving them too much credit lol.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:15:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I’m not saying anything like that. One of two things happened. Either the dead guy thought he was being robbed and defended himself, or he chose to shoot it out with the cops.

How come I didn’t hear this same outrage a few weeks ago when some pos shot eight cops here in town trying to serve a warrant for felon in possession? I guarantee none of the guys in this thread were talking about thug feds and cops executing a guy. Same scenario though. GD wants to apologize for this guy because he was white, white collar, and somehow transform him into a gun collector like he’s one of us.

View Quote

Dude was shooting uniformed cops in marked cars in the daylight. As compared to a guy awoken in the dark to a house with no lighting and then blinded by weapon lights. If you choose the time of your assault to maximize confusion you will get confused people.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:16:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

I highly doubt they popped him in his sleep. But maybe you know more than me.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:17:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
GD’s memory is short.

This dude bought and sold AT LEAST 150 ar pistols that the gov knew about in a period of a couple of years. He was buying those and a ton of g19’s on a Friday, then taking them to gun shows in different states on the weekend.

Now, I don’t have a problem with being able to sell your own property whether it’s a gun or not. But this dude was clearly dealing without a license and sold to a bunch of gang bangers. Where do you think all these arp Americans are getting their arp’s they pull out of their paints that you see all over TikTok and Facebook and YouTube “bad neighborhood” vids?
View Quote

And?
Send an agent over, tell him he's being retarded and will be considered engaged in the business if they trace a gun purchased after today's date by him to a crime if he doesn't get an FFL. Then explain the FFL application process to him.

Kharn
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:19:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Guns recovered at traffic stops where people had weed =/= this guy knowingly sold directly to “gangbangers”.

Don’t let me stop you from enjoying the execution of a man in front of his family over paperwork violations, though.

If you actually gave a shit about “guns getting into the hands of criminals” and “illegal arms dealers”, you’d be on team “fuck the ATF” since they did EXACTLY that where they let guns go directly to drug cartels, KNOWINGLY, including one of them being used to kill a border patrol agent.

Again, don’t let facts stop you from enjoying that the ATF killed a man in front of his family when they didn’t need to, I’m sure that Shinola was expensive and I know you’re eager to apply it.
View Quote

None of these things are mutually exclusive. I can not like the atf and at the same time not like this guy too. This guy wasn’t guilty of paperwork violations, you’re minimizing it. What he was doing was exactly the same outrageous crime the atf was guilty of sending guns to cartels.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:21:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Devil is in the details. It's absolutely not even close to the same scenario if you look closely.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:22:24 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

None of these things are mutually exclusive. I can not like the atf and at the same time not like this guy too. This guy wasn’t guilty of paperwork violations, you’re minimizing it. What he was doing was exactly the same outrageous crime the atf was guilty of sending guns to cartels.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Was his crime violent in nature? No? Then please explain why you think he deserved to die, and why you’re glad that the federal government engineered a situation where he’d be shot.

That’s what you said. You’re glad he’s dead. Please defend the process that led to his death, without defending the ATF.

You can’t.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:23:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Dude was shooting uniformed cops in marked cars in the daylight. As compared to a guy awoken in the dark to a house with no lighting and then blinded by weapon lights. If you choose the time of your assault to maximize confusion you will get confused people.
View Quote

Exactly, if they raided the other guy at four in the morning, he probably wouldn’t have shot eight cops. Point is they were both criminals. This was not a misunderstanding of the law or a law enforcement overreach.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:23:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It seems like they woke him from his sleep, while they broke in and concealed who they were.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:25:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Honestly, the only super safe way would be to have a dealer buy your entire collection, but you would take a hit on the market value.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If I wanted to sell some of my personal collection, how many is too many?  What number indicates I'm in firearms business  and not simply selling some of my own guns to other individuals?  Is there a magic number, do I guess or let atfe make random decision?.

Honestly, the only super safe way would be to have a dealer buy your entire collection, but you would take a hit on the market value.

The ATF's guidelines don't offer any exception for selling to a dealer, you're still selling.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:28:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

It may or may not be. Someone stealing from the .gov should never hold a public position again.

And I hope you will use the same "immaterial" application to the next cop thread

For me, it isn't immaterial but says a lot about a person's character. Stealing from your employer is a serious integrity issue and right there next to cheating on your spouse.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Immaterial.

I agree about employment with convictions, but when someone accused him of  illegally doing business without a license they should be mindful that he has actually done so. Which is why I asked about the specific definition necessary.

And yeah, I knew a police chief who was losing discipline cases to the union so he just asked the city attorney to charge them with the crimes they committed. I think four guys pled to misdemeanors and surrendered their licenses before the union asked if they could help with discipline. Don’t file a report that says you were running radar when you’re on surveillance camera napping, mmmmkay?
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:28:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
They could have had the sheriff pick up David Koresh while he was in town.
View Quote

IN the Camaro

EVERY fucking morning

0800 REGULAR as fucking clockwork

COFFEE

I remember my father the veteran cop, talking to his brother the cop, with me standing right there talking about how the Fucking Buncha Idiots had just cluster fucked another one
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:29:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Was his crime violent in nature? No? Then please explain why you think he deserved to die, and why you’re glad that the federal government engineered a situation where he’d be shot.

That’s what you said. You’re glad he’s dead. Please defend the process that led to his death, without defending the ATF.

You can’t.
View Quote

If two gang bangers got into a gunfight and one died, I could be glad one was dead without defending the other one. What’s so hard to understand?

You can whitewash this dude all you want, but the fact is he was selling a shit ton of brand new guns at almost double retail within days of buying them. Several of who turned out to be prohibited persons. You can argue there’s nothing wrong with that. It’s ok, you’re just wrong. We don’t even know the disposition of all the other guns he sold, but I’d bet most were to other prohibited persons also. Because who else pays double retail? People who don’t like any questions. That’s who.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:29:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

And?
Send an agent over, tell him he's being retarded and will be considered engaged in the business if they trace a gun purchased after today's date by him to a crime if he doesn't get an FFL. Then explain the FFL application process to him.

Kharn
View Quote

That’s about how they traditionally handle it. Say hey man you may not be aware that you need a license but as of right now, you know. So here’s the application, here’s the number to someone who can answer questions, stop selling guns until you get the license.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:31:32 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Exactly, if they raided the other guy at four in the morning, he probably wouldn’t have shot eight cops. Point is they were both criminals. This was not a misunderstanding of the law or a law enforcement overreach.
View Quote

I bet if we searched your house we’d find some crime you committed also.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:34:41 PM EDT
[#30]
The guy can be a shitbag but he doesn't deserve to be executed by the state without due process.  So many here like to talk about slippery slopes....this is it.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:34:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

And remember, they tried putting that fucker in charge of the batfe.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

And he was trolling the fuck out of everyone who was peeved about WACO during his nomination. Tier one asshole.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:35:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

If two gang bangers got into a gunfight and one died, I could be glad one was dead without defending the other one. What’s so hard to understand?

You can whitewash this dude all you want, but the fact is he was selling a shit ton of brand new guns at almost double retail within days of buying them. Several of who turned out to be prohibited persons. You can argue there’s nothing wrong with that. It’s ok, you’re just wrong. We don’t even know the disposition of all the other guns he sold, but I’d bet most were to other prohibited persons also. Because who else pays double retail? People who don’t like any questions. That’s who.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can’t.

So you’re OK with - actually, happy about - people getting killed in front of their families by federal agents who don’t even have an arrest warrant, because they…made too much money on too many private sales.

I’ve made money on private sales. I ask them every time if they are a prohibited person, and if they say no I sell.

How many people would have to have lied to me before you’d be OK with me being executed as well?

1, 10, 100?
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:37:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

That’s about how they traditionally handle it. Say hey man you may not be aware that you need a license but as of right now, you know. So here’s the application, here’s the number to someone who can answer questions, stop selling guns until you get the license.
View Quote

I’m pretty sure I read somewhere when this first happened that they did exactly that. And he ignored the em and continued.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:37:24 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Username fits
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:39:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

It’s in the affidavit but

Here
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where did you get this information?

It’s in the affidavit but

Here

I guess you saw what I saw.  Just one ATF agent swearing an affidavit.  I thought the way some people were swallowing hook line and sinker maybe there had been a trial already.  Where evidence was presented and examined.  Cross examination was used.  And face your accuser type stuff happened.

My comments only focused on how the search warrant was issued, and executed.  But let's say everything that was sworn in the affidavit was true.  All of it.  Does that justify any of the process that followed?  Not in my mind.  Nothing.

Again.  Tell your chief or sheriff that you don't want their employees, and the people you pay, working for these federal agencies.

Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:39:25 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

And he was trolling the fuck out of everyone who was peeved about WACO during his nomination. Tier one asshole.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some of them don't even think what they did there was wrong, or at least that's how they act.

There's two documentary series on Netflix about it that were actually pretty good.  One was a docudrama that showed the Davidians in a pretty fair light and highlighted the conflict between the two portions of the FBI that were involved (the negotiators and the tactical team).  The other had some of the ones who were there as interviewees and some of the comments felt like they were outright gloating about what they did there.  The "sniper" rather gleefully stated he had the chance to shoot Koresh through a window and moronically thought that that would have ended the standoff.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:42:26 PM EDT
[#37]
My first thought is does the guy have any history of violent crime?    Details are important.
Assuming they did a thorough investigation they better be some hard facts that warranted doing a raid versus detaining him outside the home.    
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:42:39 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

So you’re OK with - actually, happy about - people getting killed in front of their families by federal agents who don’t even have an arrest warrant, because they…made too much money on too many private sales.

I’ve made money on private sales. I ask them every time if they are a prohibited person, and if they say no I sell.

How many people would have to have lied to me before you’d be OK with me being executed as well?

1, 10, 100?
View Quote

Bro, I can’t believe you would equate yourself with this guy. Why do want to see yourself anywhere near the same boat as this guy? Because guns? Because fuck the atf? Gang bangers love guns too. Are you the same as them? Cartels love guns too. Are you the same as them? This was a guy making a profit selling guns to people who shouldn’t otherwise be able to buy them. On purpose. Not by accident. He provided a service. To criminals. He was not “enhancing his collection”. He was an illegal arms dealer the same as someone selling crack is a drug dealer. I’d venture to guess you are nothing like that.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:44:06 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
He said $265k a year and ran the Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport.

I think the guy is pretty easy to find with that position.

What’s the point of coming in in the middle of darkness
View Quote

A. To play billy bad ass dress-up soldier against a target that won’t put you in danger.
B. To kill him.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:46:37 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Bro, I can’t believe you would equate yourself with this guy. Why do want to see yourself anywhere near the same boat as this guy? Because guns? Because fuck the atf? Gang bangers love guns too. Are you the same as them? Cartels love guns too. Are you the same as them? This was a guy making a profit selling guns to people who shouldn’t otherwise be able to buy them. On purpose. Not by accident. He provided a service. To criminals. He was not “enhancing his collection”. He was an illegal arms dealer the same as someone selling crack is a drug dealer. I’d venture to guess you are nothing like that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

1, 10, 100?

Answer the question, “bro”.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:48:29 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I guess you saw what I saw.  Just one ATF agent swearing an affidavit.  I thought the way some people were swallowing hook line and sinker maybe there had been a trial already.  Where evidence was presented and examined.  Cross examination was used.  And face your accuser type stuff happened.

My comments only focused on how the search warrant was issued, and executed.  But let's say everything that was sworn in the affidavit was true.  All of it.  Does that justify any of the process that followed?  Not in my mind.  Nothing.

Again.  Tell your chief or sheriff that you don't want their employees, and the people you pay, working for these federal agencies.

View Quote

Face your accuser is not how search warrants are issued. They investigated this dude like a year. Now you have a very valid argument about the warant’s execution. Can’t argue that. But the warrant itself is valid if the facts in it are true. Which they appear to be.

You should go back and read the original thread when this first happened. There’s a lot more info that. This update “omgz, they covered his ring camera” thread.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:49:56 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

You can be in favor of gun control laws, you're just wrong.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:51:03 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

If you sold 100 guns to people that lied to you about being prohibited persons, at the very least you have incredibly horrible judgement and are probably retarded. That’s me giving you the benefit of the doubt that you aren’t an illegal arms dealer doing it on purpose.

ETA:
You know, like the guy this thread is about.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:53:09 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I agree about employment with convictions, but when someone accused him of  illegally doing business without a license they should be mindful that he has actually done so. Which is why I asked about the specific definition necessary.

And yeah, I knew a police chief who was losing discipline cases to the union so he just asked the city attorney to charge them with the crimes they committed. I think four guys pled to misdemeanors and surrendered their licenses before the union asked if they could help with discipline. Don’t file a report that says you were running radar when you’re on surveillance camera napping, mmmmkay?
View Quote

Good he did that. I believe in being fair and there needs to be a moral balance.

I canned a guy for calling in a traffic stop from his living room. He logged on and called out a car stop. Then came out of his house 45 minutes later.

I came in a little deceitful when I confronted him though. I said I had a complaint from the car he stopped  The guy was a known laydown and should have been outed a long time prior. He lied and tried sticking to his story about the car stop. Put him on leave and he we canned him. I was sued, as usual, but won without an issue.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:54:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

If you sold 100 guns to people that lied to you about being prohibited persons, at the very least you have incredibly horrible judgement and are probably retarded. That’s me giving you the benefit of the doubt that you aren’t an illegal arms dealer doing it on purpose.

ETA:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ETA:

As a private seller he has to do a background check on people buying his personal property in Arkansas?
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:54:52 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you’re OK with - actually, happy about - federal agents killing people in their homes, that they don’t even have enough evidence to get an arrest warrant for? Because they have “horrible judgment and are probably retarded”?

By that logic you’re only a few private sales away from meeting the same fate given your posts in this thread.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:55:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Note to self, add moar cameras.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:56:42 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

As a private seller he has to do a background check on people buying his personal property in Arkansas?
View Quote

You haven’t read a word about this case besides this thread have you? And fuck clicking the hot link to the warrant affidavit, am I right?
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:58:31 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

You haven’t read a word about this case besides this thread have you? And fuck clicking the hot link to the warrant affidavit, am I right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gone through it and read it.

What did he do that deserved death?
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:58:32 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Try harder Tory. Weak.
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top