User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 12:43:54 AM EDT
[#1]
lol
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 12:48:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Retired cop here and that commie bitch can go fuck herself. I have no doubts she was likely a coward on the street before she sucked her way up the ladder.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 12:50:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Fuck you dumb cunt.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 12:53:11 AM EDT
[#4]
They can draw their line in the sand wherever they want.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 12:56:18 AM EDT
[#5]
I only support law enforcement when they only support and enforce the Constitution and no other bullshit.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 12:57:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Your terms are acceptable.
View Quote

And I'm a cop too...
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 12:59:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Yeah, anyone who is a LT or above gave up on being an actual cop as soon as they put on the white shirt.  Absolute politicians, especially anyone who went to the FBI academy and is proud of it.  After that, any actual "law enforcement" is non-existent.  I say that as a 25+ year LEO with time with a municipal dept, Army CID, an MS and PhD in Criminal Justice, and a JD.
View Quote

Impressive
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 1:00:10 AM EDT
[#8]

Nailed it
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 1:00:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Correct. I do not support the police. Defund them,  get them out of our way,  and we will handle situations better than they do.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 1:01:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
She can go get fucked
View Quote

I was looking for the most elegant sentence to quote and this is it. The police chief can go suck a bag of dicks
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 1:04:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Fuck her and fuck YouTube for deleting my comment.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 1:08:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Psssst, hey babe, you can’t protect me or my family. That is my job, K? Thanks.

Good job holding the thin blue line tho. Much appreciated and all that hero shit you tell yourself.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 1:09:04 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Yeah, anyone who is a LT or above gave up on being an actual cop as soon as they put on the white shirt.  Absolute politicians, especially anyone who went to the FBI academy and is proud of it.  After that, any actual "law enforcement" is non-existent.  I say that as a 25+ year LEO with time with a municipal dept, Army CID, an MS and PhD in Criminal Justice, and a JD.
View Quote

Maybe I'm missing something.

You're trying to convince GD that with your resume' you don't or didn't have a white shirt yourself? I haven't in 26 years seen one person on the job with that much education and experience that wasn't a or doesn't aspire be a supervisor or administrator at some point. That said, well-educated individuals like yourself know there are no absolutes in academia, thus your use of "anyone" to paint all LT's and above with a broad brush is certainly open for discussion.

I'm not necessarily disagreeing, just making an observation. You don't have the typical disposition of someone with your credentials.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 1:09:50 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Why would anyone who loves freedom and the Constitution support cops that support more gun control?
View Quote

There are more gun owners that support gun control than cops who do.

Link Posted: 8/21/2022 1:21:35 AM EDT
[#15]
As a cop I’m not on with that one or that stance
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 1:24:19 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
All that and still getting called to carpet by GDers for not being right enough.

Link Posted: 8/21/2022 1:25:46 AM EDT
[#17]
I mean, I don't support the police or military anymore; so

I guess she's gonna need to come up with better insults?

Why would I willingly support the tools that the far left will use to target, harass, and imprison freedom loving Americans? The writing is on the wall - The military is going full woke; and Susie needs braces so
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 1:29:33 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
People who don't support a national digital firearm registry are giving police like her the middle finger because it's against federal law to do so.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/926

"No such rule or regulation prescribed after the date of the enactment of the Firearms Owners’ Protection Act may require that records required to be maintained under this chapter or any portion of the contents of such records, be recorded at or transferred to a facility owned, managed, or controlled by the United States or any State or any political subdivision thereof, nor that any system of registration of firearms, firearms owners, or firearms transactions or dispositions be established. Nothing in this section expands or restricts the Secretary’s?[1] authority to inquire into the disposition of any firearm in the course of a criminal investigation."

View Quote

You're mistaken.

The news story clearly said in the chyron at the bottom of the screen that it was red tape holding things up, not those pesky laws.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 1:36:42 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
All that and still getting called to carpet by GDers for not being right enough.

View Quote

Since when has GD taken anything at face value? Ah, when it's cop-critical, that's when.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 1:40:43 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Typical political hack police chief.

Defund the police.

But expand the Sheriff to assume more patrol functions.  The police were introduced in America to give politicians control over the law enforcement; something they didn't have with the sheriff who was elected by the county.
View Quote

Some voters are impressively fucked, however...  There are some impressively shitty Sheriff's out there, but I agree it is a better way to go about it.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 1:45:51 AM EDT
[#21]
Drunk as usual.  I very ineptly played cop from 1982-2015.  I had friends killed by gunfire.  I had friends severely messed up by gunfire.  I never once thought of blaming the gun for it.  I always blamed the POS that picked up the gun and broke the law with it.  I know it sounds stupid but freedom isn't free.  There's a price to be paid for freedom.  All American citizens are free until they do bad things then they need to be punished.  Taking away peoples God given rights because of what they might do is a bunch of crap.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 1:52:01 AM EDT
[#22]
Good we don't need any more rules or laws of any sort.

We don't need nor want any sort of database of guns or gun owners.

Hell I support a full repeal of every single gun law on the books.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 1:52:06 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Drunk as usual.  I very ineptly played cop from 1982-2015.  I had friends killed by gunfire.  I had friends severely messed up by gunfire.  I never once thought of blaming the gun for it.  I always blamed the POS that picked up the gun and broke the law with it.  I know it sounds stupid but freedom isn't free.  There's a price to be paid for freedom.  All American citizens are free until they do bad things then they need to be punished.  Taking away peoples God given rights because of what they might do is a bunch of crap.
View Quote
100% agree.

But GD will gladly hate on you because you're obviously the tool of the oppressive liberal government
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 1:52:10 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

It’s a dumb post.

“It’s not all cops that think like her, just all lieutenants and above.”

Selective labeling must be a masters level course.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 2:12:25 AM EDT
[#25]
I will not comply as I am a Sheriff Deputy and of higher authority! The Second Amendment STANDS BITCH!
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 2:24:59 AM EDT
[#26]
I don't think I support LE as a whole anymore. But I do support our resident pro 2A LE on this board. I'm glad you guys are out there. Thanks for doing what you do.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 2:25:46 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 2:34:17 AM EDT
[#28]
I am the police and I say fuck your national firearms registry. Fuck all that shit. Shall not be infringed.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 2:35:32 AM EDT
[#29]
I am just relieved these are ISOLATED incidents and our police force is with US and awesome!@

Ya........................ CLOWNWORLD,,,,,,,,,,,,
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 2:40:22 AM EDT
[#30]
Yeah, that is gonna be a no from me, dawg.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 2:43:00 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Someone sent me this. I encourage it to be shared far and wide on different platforms or even just in your own HTF so folks can ask their policd chiefs if they share this view. Some comments on the video may also be appreciated.

Louisville KY police chief, formerly of Atlanta PD I think, says that people who dont support a national digital firearm registry are giving police the middle finger and do not support law enforcement.

https://youtu.be/HdXTbO9tfwg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdXTbO9tfwg

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/21/2022 5:16:07 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
huh

here is your middle finger

fuck you

any cop supporting a national firearm registry has violated their oath of office and should be given the finger and fired
View Quote

This. And even when I was the police any chief who demanded that I support a registry could go jam her demands in a place where her dog would need a gallon of peanut butter to find it.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 5:20:40 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
She was an asshat and ass kisser when she was in Atlanta................apparently not much has changed
View Quote

Not to mention crime steadily rose during her time in charge there.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 5:21:19 AM EDT
[#34]
Nothing new.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 5:22:11 AM EDT
[#35]

She thinks she's on the front lines. People who call you needing help are on the front line.

Complaining about a two week wait from the ATF is funny, also. In our world, two weeks is smoking fast.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 5:24:03 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I'm a cop and I'm not sure I support the police.  Some of them are pretty frightening motherfuckers.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/21/2022 7:13:49 AM EDT
[#37]
Let's repeal the 1986 Hughes amendment !

Link Posted: 8/21/2022 7:39:56 AM EDT
[#38]

Former cop here, saying I am DEFINITELY against life-support-systems-for-cunts like her posing as law enforcement officers

Shes an insult to every man, woman, and K9 who EVAR wore the tin star
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 7:45:38 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Good we don't need any more rules or laws of any sort.

We don't need nor want any sort of database of guns or gun owners.

Hell I support a full repeal of every single gun law on the books.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 7:50:39 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Get back in the kitchen, honey.

View Quote

This ^

Hopefully she's better as a sammich maker and general kitchen bitch.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 7:50:56 AM EDT
[#41]
How would a registry support or protect the police?
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 7:51:57 AM EDT
[#42]
Worked with people like her for 30 years.   The last 5 were unbearable.   Minority/diversity promotions.  The media flocks to them like a moth to flame.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 7:52:46 AM EDT
[#43]
That must really suck to have a boss who talks to the media and tells them that you're bad.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 7:53:40 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
She was an asshat and ass kisser when she was in Atlanta................apparently not much has changed
View Quote

At a certain point in advancement you become a Fucking politician.
She was willing to play the game and say the right things.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 7:55:28 AM EDT
[#45]
ok cunt you start and clean up shitcago and baltimore first then maybe
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 8:03:05 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
How would a registry support or protect the police?
View Quote

It doesn't.

Link Posted: 8/21/2022 8:04:58 AM EDT
[#47]
Yeah…they need a database for doing good things like returning stolen firearms to their rightful owners. Wink wink
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 8:10:55 AM EDT
[#48]
I’m perfectly OK with being labeled “against the police”, when it comes to her kind of LE. Fuck her and every cop like her.

That being said, she was great in Fight Club.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 8:12:21 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
She's right.
View Quote

First post thing.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 8:15:32 AM EDT
[#50]
In general women are too emotional to hold positions that afford them too much power with too little supervision.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top