BCM
User Panel

Page / 41
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 3:47:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Ha!
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 3:48:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Anyone have the hobo freight fortress air compressors?
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 3:49:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Shut up
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 3:53:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey, what are doing about dinner?
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 3:54:16 PM EDT
[#5]
You're going to shut up about it
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 3:56:06 PM EDT
[#6]
im not really hungry but prolly order wings.  medium spicy
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 3:56:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Anyone have the hobo freight fortress air compressors?
View Quote
It's not fortress but my little air compressor is from hobo freight
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 3:57:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
great question
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 4:16:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 4:22:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Ford should hire all the service techs across the country and let them design a car and put it into production.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 4:23:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Ford should hire all the service techs across the country and let them design a car and put it into production.
View Quote

What would engineers do?
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 4:24:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Asking for a friend.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 4:41:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Dinner?  I just got back and haven't had lunch yet.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 4:42:21 PM EDT
[#15]
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/26/2023 4:43:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

What would engineers do?
View Quote

Stand in the unemployment line.  They'll be outsourced to N-dia.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 5:33:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 5:34:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

What would engineers do?
View Quote

Throw fruit loops into hookers' buttholes.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 5:34:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 5:38:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

What would engineers do?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What would engineers do?

Sit back and watch.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 6:15:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Fun in the mud was had instead.

Link Posted: 5/26/2023 6:21:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Good Christ.

That is a proper mud hole
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 6:21:58 PM EDT
[#23]

Good grief
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 6:22:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Good Christ.

View Quote

Pig waller
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 6:28:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Cornbread was trying to hide the fact that they were in the pig waller at first. Impette knew she wasn’t getting in trouble, so she didn’t care, but Cornbread looked terrified when I found them.

Then he got terrified again when he got the bathroom filthy trying to clean himself up. Got himself so worked up he was sick to his stomach. I had to explain that he wasn’t going to get in trouble for getting dirty or making a mess. He was just expected to clean up any mess he made or ask for help if he couldn’t figure out how.

Kid acts like he’s never been allowed to get properly grubby before without getting read the riot act.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 6:28:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Pig waller
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good Christ.

Pig waller

Link Posted: 5/26/2023 6:35:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Cornbread was trying to hide the fact that they were in the pig waller at first. Impette knew she wasn’t getting in trouble, so she didn’t care, but Cornbread looked terrified when I found them.

Then he got terrified again when he got the bathroom filthy trying to clean himself up. Got himself so worked up he was sick to his stomach. I had to explain that he wasn’t going to get in trouble for getting dirty or making a mess. He was just expected to clean up any mess he made or ask for help if he couldn’t figure out how.

Kid acts like he’s never been allowed to get properly grubby before without getting read the riot act.
View Quote

He's probably been made to sit in the corner and play on his digital device. Don't touch anything.

Now he has freedom and is afraid of the consequences of crossing you. I can see why he'd be worried if he's never been allowed to spread his wings before.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 6:36:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Adventures in Parenting starring Naamah.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 6:37:16 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 6:43:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

He's probably been made to sit in the corner and play on his digital device. Don't touch anything.

Now he has freedom and is afraid of the consequences of crossing you. I can see why he'd be worried if he's never been allowed to spread his wings before.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Very much so. He says he loves life on the farm, though. Which makes it scarier since he doesn’t want to leave and he doesn’t know what’s going to get him in trouble or what the consequences are for getting in trouble. He’s worried any little mistake will have us making him pack his bags and leave.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 6:44:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’m a big fan of natural consequences. Make a mess? The consequence of that is you clean it up. Simple as that.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 6:46:41 PM EDT
[#32]
Now he’s out lifting weights with Duckski.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 6:54:14 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Very much so. He says he loves life on the farm, though. Which makes it scarier since he doesn’t want to leave and he doesn’t know what’s going to get him in trouble or what the consequences are for getting in trouble. He’s worried any little mistake will have us making him pack his bags and leave.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gonna take a lot of time and a lot of patience.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 7:01:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Poor kid thinks he has the sword of Damocles hanging over his head.

He'll learn that mistakes don't have banishment attached to them.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 7:24:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Got a lot to learn but in a darn good place.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 7:50:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Nope. I've got a list of cities that need burning for the first fire-breathing dragon I meet.

Let's start with a Great-er Chicago fire. They can all move to . . . CA? MA? Canada? Europe? Africa?
View Quote

Hey, can I retire before you decide to set fire to the city I earn a living in?
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 7:53:08 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Good Christ.

View Quote

What he said.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 8:07:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Invest in a new suit.

Link Posted: 5/26/2023 8:11:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep. There are a few mistakes that would cause banishment, but they’re generally criminal in nature. I don’t think he’s deviant enough that we have to worry about that.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 8:16:03 PM EDT
[#40]
So instead of banishment for getting dirty and making a mess, we’re having a Harry Potter movie night with popcorn and homemade butterbeer.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 8:28:09 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sounds like my dogs (abused) when I got them.  It took a while for them to realize I wasn't a critter beater.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 8:28:31 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Just put out the fire.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 8:29:50 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Oh for the magnanimous force that stewards this young man.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 8:31:06 PM EDT
[#44]
Finished the horn nose and I don't think I'll stain it.  Fitted the ramrod and after some work on the screw that holds the pipe/thimble, got the ramrod to slid in easily.   I'll call the owner to see what he wants.

I'd like to install a compass in the stock and if I go back to school, make a sundial patchbox.  That way it can have a compass and a thing that tells time.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 8:43:13 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He had to be told to put his clothes away in the closet and dresser. He wasn’t even planning on unpacking his suitcases, just living out of them until we sent him on his way.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 8:57:54 PM EDT
[#46]

@HK
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 8:58:41 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

He had to be told to put his clothes away in the closet and dresser. He wasn’t even planning on unpacking his suitcases, just living out of them until we sent him on his way.
View Quote

Poor kiddo.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 9:01:06 PM EDT
[#48]

The Midwestern dirty talking chick cracks me up.
I can listen to her for 34 seconds before I get annoyed.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 9:13:14 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Poor kiddo.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Poor kiddo.

Yeah. That’s one of the hard parts about this. You feel so bad for what they’ve gone through that you just want to give them everything, anything they want, to make it better. But you can’t because you also have to be a parent, which means not giving them everything they want. And a lot of these kids have learned to be super charming and manipulative to stay safe and survive.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 9:22:20 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 41
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top