BCM
User Panel

Page / 280
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 10:50:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Very well said.

Just look at how q has divided Trump supporters on this small platform.

Support the President but think the larp is hilarious bullshit? SHILL! SHAREBLUE PAID SHILL! RENT
FREE, etc, etc.

Nice work, q.
View Quote
????
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 10:52:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Would you like to know one of the first things that tipped me off that Q is not pro-Trump? It was the fact that Q believers were attacking Trump supporters just bc they didn't believe in an Anon from 8chan...and Q never once told them to stop.

If Q had any connection to Trump that would have been a hard and fast ground rule: no Q believer should ever attack a Trump supporter over the Q issue.

Why? Because Trump needs and wants his base to be united. Yet Q has never, ever discouraged in any way the massive division Q has caused among Trump supporters.

In fact Q thrives on division. Without us vs them Q's believers would not be nearly as committed.

So Q continues to actively divide Trump's base. That's all the evidence you'll ever need to know that Q not only has nothing to do with Trump but is hurting not helping MAGA.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There is an on-going war against patriots. The president gets it.

Would you like to know one of the first things that tipped me off that Q is not pro-Trump? It was the fact that Q believers were attacking Trump supporters just bc they didn't believe in an Anon from 8chan...and Q never once told them to stop.

If Q had any connection to Trump that would have been a hard and fast ground rule: no Q believer should ever attack a Trump supporter over the Q issue.

Why? Because Trump needs and wants his base to be united. Yet Q has never, ever discouraged in any way the massive division Q has caused among Trump supporters.

In fact Q thrives on division. Without us vs them Q's believers would not be nearly as committed.

So Q continues to actively divide Trump's base. That's all the evidence you'll ever need to know that Q not only has nothing to do with Trump but is hurting not helping MAGA.
I think you must have scrolled past the hundreds of love, “united not divided”, “they want us divided” WWG1WGA Q posts.
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 10:55:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Very well said.

Support the President but think the larp is hilarious bullshit? SHILL! SHAREBLUE PAID SHILL! RENT
FREE, etc, etc.

Nice work, q.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Very well said.

FREE, etc, etc.

Nice work, q.
Careful with the “s” word.

Even “imagining” about it is a crime worthy of a warning.

Do you consider this a small social media platform? If so, maybe POTUS is observing it closely like he said in his tweet.
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 10:58:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

The end result is some entrepreneur will come up with an echo chamber conservative message board similar to Twitter to go along with echo chamber liberal Twitter. Both will die because there will be nobody to argue with or piss off with dank memes.
View Quote
It's not going to be that simple. Leftists control most of the financial institutions and pretty much all of the internet infrastructure.

Carpe Donktum??
@CarpeDonktum

You realize that google controls nearly 90% of all internet advertising right? They also control a vast majority of web hosts.

If a mass exodus DID effect advertisers negatively. They simply shut down the new site.

Big Tech is guarding all the doors and holding all the keys.

4:00 PM · May 4, 2019 · Twitter Web Client

Ian Miles Cheong
@stillgray

“Just build your own Facebook alternative” has never been and will never be a viable answer, especially as conservatives and anti-establishment voices like
@PrisonPlanet
are systematically deplatformed all across the board.

You might as well suggest he build his own Internet.

2:56 PM · May 4, 2019 · Twitter for iPhone
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 11:01:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I think you must have scrolled past the hundreds of love, “united not divided”, “they want us divided” WWG1WGA Q posts.
View Quote
If you can quote a Q post that tells believers to stop attacking Trump supporters just bc they don't follow Q, I will stand corrected.
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 11:04:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
If you can quote a Q post that tells believers to stop attacking Trump supporters just bc they don't follow Q, I will stand corrected.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The definition of the word “attack” is the question.

Do Q supporters attack conservatives who don’t believe in Q like antifa attacks the right?

Or are we referring to “attacks” as in feelings being hurt, sensitivity issues, etc.?

Show me where a Q supporter physically attacked a conservative who didn’t believe in Q.

Freedom of speech much?
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 11:11:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Do you consider this a small social media platform? If so, maybe POTUS is observing it closely like he said in his tweet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Very well said.

FREE, etc, etc.

Nice work, q.

No, I'm not calling anyone a shill. I'm saying that anyone who questions the veracity of q is labeled as such. You know this.

I was told officially to cease posting in the SA thread because I asked for anyone to post any verifiable facts that q had been correct about. That was all.

The REEEEEEEEing and report button hitting was enough to get me a friendly warning to stay out of the thread. Just for asking for facts. I get it. The safe space is there for a reason.

You surely understand the division this entire maelstrom of q shitposting has caused. It's ridiculous and toxic.

And yes, in the universe of q followers this is a small platform.
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 11:13:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Do Q supporters attack conservatives who don’t believe in Q like antifa attacks the right?

Or are we referring to “attacks” as in feelings being hurt, sensitivity issues, etc.?

Show me where a Q supporter physically attacked a conservative who didn’t believe in Q.

Freedom of speech much?
View Quote
So you are saying the only way to divide Trump supporters is by physically attacking them? Verbal attacks/smears, etc., do nothing to undercut or diminish unity?
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 11:46:55 PM EDT
[#9]
OT, but this is the famous sneaker test. Does the sneaker look white and pink or gray and teal? (Wouldn't it be interesting if most Q believers saw one color combo and most skeptics saw the other?) (Ftr, I see gray and teal.)

Link Posted: 5/4/2019 11:46:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
So you are saying the only way to divide Trump supporters is by physically attacking them? Verbal attacks/smears, etc., do nothing to undercut or diminish unity?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Freedom of speech much?
Each side judges everyone on the opposite side based on their worst apples. The majority of Q supporters do not attack the other side and think they are paid, etc. The majority of those against Q do not believe the other side likes CP, lizard people, flat earth theories, etc.

See how that works? How much different would the world be if we brushed off the occasional personal attack and knew it wasn’t representative of the entire other side? No, but we are complex, emotional, and often dumb creatures so we have to take it personally. lump everything together, while getting butt hurt.

Same thing happened to police, under Obama, after a white officer shot a black criminal. Everyone on one side said the left hates cops and everyone on the other side said cops hate minorities when that wasn’t even remotely true. It was some bad apples on each side that was setting up the narrative for everyone to believe.

Q is anti-division. Any division caused can be attributed to what I said above.
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 11:48:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

OT, but this is the famous sneaker test. Does the sneaker look white and pink or gray and teal? (Wouldn't it be interesting if most Q believers saw one color combo and most skeptics saw the other?) (Ftr, I see gray and teal.)

https://i.redd.it/jduq07e8k2w21.jpg
View Quote
I see gray and teal. Sweet! Does that make us Q bros?!?
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 12:06:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Each side judges everyone on the opposite side based on their worst apples. The majority of Q supporters do not attack the other side and think they are paid, etc. The majority of those against Q do not believe the other side likes CP, lizard people, flat earth theories, etc.

See how that works? How much different would the world be if we brushed off the occasional personal attack and knew it wasn’t representative of the entire other side? No, but we are complex, emotional, and often dumb creatures so we have to take it personally. lump everything together, while getting butt hurt.

Same thing happened to police, under Obama, after a white officer shot a black criminal. Everyone on one side said the left hates cops and everyone on the other side said cops hate minorities when that wasn’t even remotely true. It was some bad apples on each side that was setting up the narrative for everyone to believe.

View Quote
The problem is that I've been around this block a few times. I followed a very lively Q group where any Trump supporter who doubted Q was deemed to be a pedophile. True story.

I saw the way Q believers attacked Q skeptics on The_Donald. These were all Trump supporters but the division was brutal. It was a great day when T_D banned Q. The unity has been solid ever since.

But all that is nothing to QRV. As you know, QRV is the board Q personally directed the followers to go to after reddit kicked them out. Words absolutely fail me to describe what happens on QRV to any Trump supporter who expresses honest doubts re Q. I can't even call it vicious or savage bc those words don't come close. Let's say the obscenities fly and b4 long ugly things are said about the mother of the doubter. You read that right--and I didn't even mention the racial slurs.

If Q were MAGA this stuff would be addressed. That's my conviction and I'm not budging.
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 12:09:55 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I see gray and teal. Sweet! Does that make us Q bros?!?
View Quote
Haha--there goes my theory. Didn't take long either.

Fwiw, wherever I've seen this discussed, more ppl see pink and white than gray and teal. That makes us special? Anyway, fun test; I hope others comment.
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 12:13:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The problem is that I've been around this block a few times. I followed a very lively Q group where any Trump supporter who doubted Q was deemed to be a pedophile. True story.

I saw the way Q believers attacked Q skeptics on The_Donald. These were all Trump supporters but the division was brutal. It was a great day when T_D banned Q. The unity has been solid ever since.

But all that is nothing to QRV. As you know, QRV is the board Q personally directed the followers to go to after reddit kicked them out. Words absolutely fail me to describe what happens on QRV to any Trump supporter who expresses honest doubts re Q. I can't even call it vicious or savage bc those words don't come close. Let's say the obscenities fly and b4 long ugly things are said about the mother of the doubter. You read that right--and I didn't even mention the racial slurs.

If Q were MAGA this stuff would be addressed. That's my conviction and I'm not budging.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are over generalizing, like what I said in my post that you quoted. Do you know any Q supporters in real life? I do, and they are good patriots. But like you said, that’s your conviction and you’re not budging.
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 12:36:34 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

You are over generalizing, like what I said in my post that you quoted. Do you know any Q supporters in real life? I do, and they are good patriots. But like you said, that’s your conviction and you’re not budging.
View Quote
I can only go by what I've seen. Gray and teal are supposed to be the logical ppl, so perhaps you will agree that basing conclusions on empirical evidence makes sense.

Pls be accurate re the point I'm sticking to. It's this: if Q put MAGA first, they would long ago have asked the believers not to attack Trump supporters. This is so obviously in Trump's best interests there is no reason not to do it...IF supporting Trump is a priority.

Yet Q has never requested the believers to stop attacking Trump supporters.

Why?
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 12:44:45 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I can only go by what I've seen. Gray and teal are supposed to be the logical ppl, so perhaps you will agree that basing conclusions on empirical evidence makes sense.

Pls be accurate re the point I'm sticking to. It's this: if Q put MAGA first, they would long ago have asked the believers not to attack Trump supporters. This is so obviously in Trump's best interests there is no reason not to do it...IF supporting Trump is a priority.

Why?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are over generalizing, like what I said in my post that you quoted. Do you know any Q supporters in real life? I do, and they are good patriots. But like you said, that's your conviction and you're not budging.

Why?
Why would he?

If Q is real- the image of outside threats galvanizes his base. It is fairly clear at this point that Q's intent isn't wide spread distribution of the message.  Too many Moments missed like after the Florida rally,  Secret service distancing Trump from the Q brand, strong proofs abandoned and recreated by others, etc.  I can't speak to Q's motivations, but uniting Trump's base isn't one of them.

If Q is fake- the impression of an enemy at the Gates is exciting.  Furthers the grift.

More importantly in a cold reading it allows the receiver to define the terms.  The "We" in WWG1WGA clearly means different things depending on the message board and who you're talking to.  I get the impression Silvercord thinks of it as Trump supports, on VOAT is white suppremicists, on 8chan it's anons, in the SAP thread it's those doing the digging to many.  The concept that "We" means "all of us" is not universally shared. For example, "All for one and one for all" applied to 3 people.
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 12:49:19 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Why?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why?
Why would Q want to highlight what a few bad apples are doing? That would unnecessarily magnify / distort the issue and divert from the primary goals. It would give the media more ammo to attack all of Trump’s supporters (Q believers or not). Some on the left have been known to purposefully and strategically highlight division to increase division.
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 1:04:58 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Why would he?

If Q is real- the image of outside threats galvanizes his base. It is fairly clear at this point that Q's intent isn't wide spread distribution of the message.  Too many Moments missed like after the Florida rally,  Secret service distancing Trump from the Q brand, strong proofs abandoned and recreated by others, etc.  I can't speak to Q's motivations, but uniting Trump's base isn't one of them.

If Q is fake- the impression of an enemy at the Gates is exciting.  Furthers the grift.

More importantly in a cold reading it allows the receiver to define the terms.  The "We" in WWG1WGA clearly means different things depending on the message board and who you're talking to.  I get the impression Silvercord thinks of it as Trump supports, on VOAT is white suppremicists, on 8chan it's anons, in the SAP thread it's those doing the digging to many.  The concept that "We" means "all of us" is not universally shared. For example, "All for one and one for all" applied to 3 people.
View Quote
Prime analysis! Absolutely Q thrives on portraying itself and the believers as under attack. All this for a LARP, etc. As you said, it's exciting to believe that you're being targeted bc you are the keepers of dangerous truths. The Q sellers have been very astute in some ways.

I have read both WWG1WGA and They want us divided, as referring to the Q believers exclusively. It would be a stretch of my willing suspension of disbelief to understand it otherwise. Others' mileage apparently varies.
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 1:08:43 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Why would Q want to highlight what a few bad apples are doing? That would unnecessarily magnify / distort the issue and divert from the primary goals. It would give the media more ammo to attack all of Trump’s supporters (Q believers or not). Some on the left have been known to purposefully and strategically highlight division to increase division.
View Quote
The vast, overwhelming majority of posters on QRV are bad apples, according to your usage. Ditto the other two Q groups I mentioned. Perhaps if you spent more time on QRV you would see Q from a different POV.
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 1:25:03 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 9:25:54 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 9:31:55 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

............... Absolutely Q thrives on portraying itself and the believers as under attack. All this for a LARP, etc. As you said, it's exciting to believe that you're being targeted bc you are the keepers of dangerous truths. The Q sellers have been very astute in some ways.
View Quote
Thats exactly how cults work. Keep the outside threat greater than the inside threat. Reassure the believers that they are a special and select group apart from the rest of the world and their persecution means they are right and to keep with it.  there is a certain mentality attracted to that and it works well. Its an old formula, but it works.
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 10:20:25 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's cute that you think that "us" means conservatives.
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 1:00:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Wow. I had to check the qmap to be sure that was legit. For some reason I never heard about it.

So Q has been threatening Jim Jordan and Mark Meadows since November. That does NOT help Trump.

It appears that along with the grift Q is on a mission to undermine Trump. You see it when Q encourages QAnon gear at Trump rallies in defiance of the ban. Plus there was no other reason to support an AG that Trump despised other than to undermine POTUS. Q is up to no good.
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 1:13:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Thats exactly how cults work. Keep the outside threat greater than the inside threat. Reassure the believers that they are a special and select group apart from the rest of the world and their persecution means they are right and to keep with it.  there is a certain mentality attracted to that and it works well. Its an old formula, but it works.
View Quote
This reminded me of something I read. Namely that during the first few mos of Q, the Coleman Rogers squad did cram reading on the techniques of mind control, Cicada and other psyops and cult methodology in general. They put that knowledge to good use.

The original crew imo had a lot of high IQs going for it. Their problem was a conspiracy-paradigm view of the world coupled with an inability to change once their fundamentally inaccurate worldview resulted in massive prediction failures. Re the current Q team, I've seen no indication of intelligence at all.
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 7:06:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Wow. I had to check the qmap to be sure that was legit. For some reason I never heard about it.

So Q has been threatening Jim Jordan and Mark Meadows since November. That does NOT help Trump.

It appears that along with the grift Q is on a mission to undermine Trump. You see it when Q encourages QAnon gear at Trump rallies in defiance of the ban. Plus there was no other reason to support an AG that Trump despised other than to undermine POTUS. Q is up to no good.
View Quote
You either believe in Q or suffer the consequences of the pretend Trump shadow government.

Those who oppose will be meme’d to death lol
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 8:54:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Lol..so is it...they're in it for the money or do they have political motives?

Why hasn't Trump tweeted "Q is fake" those 7 letters over 1 1/2 years, what makes you think he would let anyone troll his base in his name?
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 8:57:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
You either believe in Q or suffer the consequences of the pretend Trump shadow government.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you think either side has power brokers behind the scenes that dictate policy and action? Or are you convinced the MSM has competently kept you up to speed on everything that's going on?
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 9:14:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Why hasn't Trump tweeted "Q is fake" those 7 letters over 1 1/2 years, what makes you think he would let anyone troll his base in his name?
View Quote
Thats an interesting conundrum-  let's play with it.

A.) Why did Pence, Sanders, Adams, Gorka, the Secret Service and others closely connected with the Administration denounce Q?  Follow up-  why does this not serve your purpose?  Sanders is the spokesperson for the executive and Pence is #2.

B:) some scenarios
1.) Let's pretend Trump does it and shits on Q.  What happens?  For example, Trump obviously had no intention of "locking her up" as he allowed to play on during the campaign and still permits at raleys, only once saying "she's suffered enough."  Why does Trump allow a MUCH LARGER part of his base to still believe he intends to prosecute her?  Time is very short now.  He didn't get on stage at the NRA about talk trash about Bump-stocks and Promote Red Flag laws, even though he has supported them.

-All Trump would accomplish by denouncing Q, is a politician strongly demotivating a part of his base, this is illogical.

2.) Let's pretend Trump knows Q is not as claimed and he lets it play out.  What happens?  A part of his base stays WILDLY motivated and his hands stay clean.

3.) Let's pretend Trump knows Q is real.  Plausible deniability evaporates If Q is real the MOMENT Q is doxxed is the moment the rats scatter into the shadows.  Trump denouncing Q brings light to the topic.  Look at interest in Q after the Florida event, HUGE. After that nothing.  If Trump spoke to Q, the nation's eyes would also turn to Q.

Denouncing Q is a lose:lose:lose for Trump.
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 9:44:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
The zero upside of Trump duplicating what Sarah Sanders and Pence have already said has been covered previously. BigMat did a very good job of explaining it again.

Q is about the grift. But Q knows their audience. Ppl who were/are 100% behind Trump cannot STAND Q. This is bc Q was running interference for backstabber Sessions and two-faced Rosenstein throughout the time Trump was trashing Beauregard/the witch hunt every chance he got. So Q is not playing to Trump's most committed supporters.

Q has identified a following that for the most part supports Trump but that takes pride in supporting Q even more. So when Trump attacks Beauregard and Q preaches blind faith in him, Q wins big time. Q's base is very proud of being smarter and better informed than Trump's base when it comes to Stealth_Sessions' 'behind the scenes,' heroism. Ditto anti-Trumper Huber.

Same with threatening staunch Trump allies Jim Jordan and Mark Meadows. It's too boring for Q's base to believe that things are as they seem: i.e.: that Sessions and Huber are antagonistic to Trump while Jordan and Meadows are loyal to him. The conspiracy scenario in which Jordan and Meadows are suspect while Sessions and Huber remain Trump's truest 'secret,' allies is far more exciting.

Bottom line: it's more lucrative, grift-wise, to back Trump's opposition than his few and far between political allies. If Q understands nothing else they understand the conspiracy mindset and that's the base they play to.
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 9:51:36 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
Q screwed around for two years telling the believers to TRUST SESSIONS. Well how can you TRUST SESSIONS without trusting Beauregard's handpicked Deputy AG? And how can you trust Rosenstein without trusting his handpicked SC Mueller?

Screw Q. Here's what Trump himself has to say about Sessions's monkey show.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Despite the tremendous success that I have had as President, including perhaps the greatest ECONOMY and most successful first two years of any President in history, they have stollen two years of my (our) Presidency (Collusion Delusion) that we will never be able to get back.....

5:26 PM · May 5, 2019 · Twitter for iPhone
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 10:05:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Do you think either side has power brokers behind the scenes that dictate policy and action? Or are you convinced the MSM has competently kept you up to speed on everything that's going on?
View Quote
One side isn't a group of grown men following an anonymous guy on the internet. Imagine some 45+ year old guy sitting at his computer with his wife yelling that wheel of fortune was starting in the background, and his 2 cats meowing for vittles. That's 99.99999999% of the guys following Q. Q has converted so many Trump voters to vote for trump. Amazing.
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 10:34:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don’t have any idea what the MSM does. I don’t have cable, have not had it for 10 years give or take. I try to get my news from the source when it’s available but I don’t trust that 100% either. You guys post some pretty good info in GD and in the SAP when you all are not LARPing.
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 8:17:06 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 11:19:28 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Good thing this isnt the "U laugh U lose" thread...I just spit coffee out my nose.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Good thing this isnt the "U laugh U lose" thread...I just spit coffee out my nose.
Remember this gem? We can do this all day. :)

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 12:01:08 PM EDT
[#36]
The grifters are finally admitting openly that they don't support Trump. I hope no one is surprised. Q has said the same thing in only slightly less overt ways from the beginning.

[I can't quote QNTMPKTS bc he has me blocked. No idea why; I never twted to or about him. But follow the links and you will see QNTMPKTS's own words trashing Trump. He's a Bernie bro.]

Janon [LISTED]

@Jared_T_Swift

- #Qanon pusher and creator of (link: http://qanon.pub) qanon.pub @ QNTMPKTS isn't even a Trump supporter #QisAScam
(link: http://archive.is/6ISxI) archive.is/6ISxI
(link: https://twitter.com/qntmpkts/status/823221441013415936?s=19) twitter.com/qntmpkts/statu…

https://mobile.twitter.com/Jared_T_Swift/status/1125299874776350720

cooley cooley [LISTED] and 9 others

3:22 AM · May 6, 2019 · Twitter for Android

Janon [LISTED]
@Jared_T_Swift

- creator of (link: http://QAnon.pub) QAnon.pub and Q pusher @
QNTMPKTS - didn't support Donald Trump during the election - he suppourted Bernie Sanders
#FakeMAGA

(link: https://twitter.com/qntmpkts/status/709943430537830400?s=19) twitter.com/qntmpkts/statu…
(link: http://archive.is/Ssuc8) archive.is/Ssuc8

https://mobile.twitter.com/Jared_T_Swift/status/1125347633168568320

6:32 AM · May 6, 2019 · Twitter for Android

Janon [LISTED]
@Jared_T_Swift

Qanon promotor and creater of (link: http://qanon.pub) qanon.pub @ QMTMPKTS is
so anti Trump he tweeted this ??

#FAKEMAGA and a #BERNIEBRO

(link: https://twitter.com/qntmpkts/status/725330430354817024?s=19) twitter.com/qntmpkts/statu…
(link: http://archive.is/ia8LB) archive.is/ia8LB

https://mobile.twitter.com/Jared_T_Swift/status/1125400123918487554

10:01 AM · May 6, 2019 · Twitter for Android
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 1:49:14 PM EDT
[#37]
Sorry. I don’t know who those people are. Are they just blowhards on that site or have direct ties to the grift like Beanz, PrayingFaggot etc?
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 2:50:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Sorry. I don’t know who those people are. Are they just blowhards on that site or have direct ties to the grift like Beanz, PrayingFaggot etc?
View Quote
@QNTMPKTS is the creator and administrator of qmap pub. Now, if Q were MAGA/pro-Trump, wouldn't you expect the guy who spent all that time and energy creating and maintaining a tool that enables ease of reading and researching Q posts to be pro-Trump?

You'd be wrong. @QNTMPKTS despises Trump and by his own admission is an always-Bernie.

So why did @QNTMPKTS go to the monumental trouble of creating qmap pub?

Simple. Q was the single biggest non-Leftist group supporting the soft coup. (Brian Cates supported it too but in the larger scheme of things his influence was dwarfed by Q's.)

As explained yesterday, you can't TRUST SESSIONS/trust the Plan without trusting Sessions' handpicked Deputy and the SC appointed by said Deputy.

And support them Q did, with a drumbeat of references to Mueller's Marine background and the likelihood that Mueller's meeting with POTUS the day before his appointment could only mean they were secretly in league. (There was more of course--including the diehard belief that "witch hunt," meant that Hillary was Mueller's true target.)

Lots there for a Bernie bro to love. As for grifting,  @QNTMPKTS is hawking a qmap pub app, so at a minimum he's a small time grifter.
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 5:26:41 PM EDT
[#39]
That’s very interesting. Wonder if our the arfcom Q folks know about all this?
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 5:36:53 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 6:02:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Do you even "disinformation is necessary," bro?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's very interesting. Wonder if our the arfcom Q folks know about all this?
Do you even "disinformation is necessary," bro?  
Trust The Plan.

We're watching a movie. And it was written and directed by Rian Johnson.
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 6:32:05 PM EDT
[#42]
"When does Q instruct Barr to start submitting warrants to judges?"

GutWrench, not only are you out of the Disinformation is Necessary, loop; you haven't heard the latest re arrests. Namely, no judges, warrants or indictments necessary. (What could go wrong.)

RED, WHITE & BLUE ANGEL ????Orange Anon??????
@MastersShelby

A friend asked me this today and it’s compelling! “He said I don’t know if Q is real ? But have you ever wondered if we as citizens that are former veterans are supposed to be arresting these crazy bastards in Congress you know do a citizens arrest!” #Qanon #citizenjournalists

5:04 PM · May 6, 2019 · Twitter for iPhone

Re SAP. There are probably a lot of things they haven't heard about. For example, do they know that the heavily promoted Great Chicago QAnon Meet Up has come and gone. There was a grand total of ten (10) Q ppl in all. A poor showing you might say--but they had a boss WWG1WGA banner. (Or as the twters put it, 'Where we go one, we go ten.')

https://mobile.twitter.com/Gingrich_of_PA/status/1125144130475175937

[Follow the embedded twt for a photo.]
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 6:53:11 PM EDT
[#43]
Lol wow. Looks like a Beto rally!
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 9:51:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Coleman Rogers is just mocking them now. He claims that 'g-d,' told them in a dream to create Patriots Soapbox.

https://mobile.twitter.com/KarenChristensn/status/1123391652725313536

Meanwhile on QRV.

Stop fucking posting porn in our sub or there will be big problems for you soon.

(QRV)
submitted by 3200348?

I'm starting to get really pissed off.

234 comments

[Top rated comment by far.]

18435647? 45 points (+47|-2)

You are nuts and a complete ass if you think your going to tell others what they can say or do on Voat.

[The rest of the comments were a mix of vile, illegal porn, defense of Voat and sad, vain pleas from GloQs to stop the CP. How can they not have figured out by now that it's not going to stop? Yet all they have to do, if they feel they MUST remain active/keep posting on the open sewer that is Voat, is to not click on embedded links. Like magic, they will then see no porn. How can this possibly be difficult.]
Link Posted: 5/7/2019 12:13:49 AM EDT
[#45]
Ten people at a q rally sounds like a lot.

Isn't there basically just that one dude who goes to all the Trump stops?

The "WE SEE YOU, PATRIOT!"

Q

Dude?

The SKYKANG threads on /pol/ are at least getting intersesting.
Link Posted: 5/7/2019 8:13:03 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Ten people at a q rally sounds like a lot.

Isn't there basically just that one dude who goes to all the Trump stops?

The "WE SEE YOU, PATRIOT!"

Q

Dude?

The SKYKANG threads on /pol/ are at least getting intersesting.
View Quote
Does more SKYKANG activity indicate the possibility of imminent or possibly-imminent military action?

Not asking for a friend. Asking bc I am clueless. Tyia.
Link Posted: 5/7/2019 8:37:52 AM EDT
[#47]
I just hope they don’t hurt innocents when they fo
Link Posted: 5/7/2019 10:38:09 AM EDT
[#48]
So where is Q now that Big Tech has declared all out war on Trump's online supporters? I'm seeing a lot of Trump supporters that Q has, at least in some very notable cases, attacked, being banned. I haven't seen any of the decoder or grifter accts banned. Will Q be along shortly to tell us that the same leftist tactics that played a big role in losing us the House are all part of The Plan going into 2020?

Still can't believe some Q ppl put out the idea that losing the House was part of The Plan. [Midterms are safe.] How many times does Q have to echo the left before the absence of a connection is mathematically impossible.
Link Posted: 5/7/2019 10:41:44 AM EDT
[#49]
I think Q is all but a memory. If they post anything else it will something to the effect of “you have it all.” “Enjoy the show” or something like that.

The Q team is now at the stage where they SHOULD be shining their brightest. Lots of happenings, real happenings but for some reason they are totally silent.
Link Posted: 5/7/2019 10:48:13 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 280
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top