BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 9:01:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wait..it said he was arrested, released and then rearrested again for murder.

Something isn't passing the stink test here.

What did they learn after the initial arrest?
View Quote
That the globalists don't want their subjects defending themselves and sticking up for themselves.  So the first investigators and the one that signed off on release were shipped to Hackney and other less than desirable areas to work.  Then new "yes, sir's" were put in place, and had to correct that mistake ricky tick.
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 9:02:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
The Labour Party, beta males, and an invasion.

https://i.imgur.com/7lID8mf.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How did that country go so wrong?
The Labour Party, beta males, and an invasion.

https://i.imgur.com/7lID8mf.jpg
Also, having a “monarch” probably tangentially has something to do with it. Admittedly, I don’t know too much about how the Brit system of government works, with regards to rights and representation, though.

In my experience, nations that still have kings, queens, lords, etc, are usually shitholes.
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 9:04:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Criminals are a tool used to control the populous.
View Quote
Yep, since the real criminal is deaded they made a new one.
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 9:07:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Midsomer Murders needs a new episode.
View Quote
My wife loves all those English Murder shows and they are growing on me.  The first season of Endeavor was damn good but I like Barnaby much better than the older Morris.
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 9:11:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
And
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good stab
And
I don't understand the question but if someone breaks into my house I will stop them even if I have to kill them with a table leg.

I hope that clears up a good stab.  Old man aint going to take shit in his own house and I don't blame him.
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 9:13:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 9:13:41 AM EDT
[#7]
yeah, we should totally emulate Europe where you can get arrested for defending yourself and home.
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 9:15:27 AM EDT
[#8]
So in today's UK, would Jack Ryan be incarcerated for stopping the terrorists?
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 9:20:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
The ole man called the burglars wankers which violated their safe space probably...
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 9:22:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
So in today's UK, would Jack Ryan be incarcerated for stopping the terrorists?
View Quote
Yes, he is obviously guilty of oppressing a minority.
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 9:37:11 AM EDT
[#11]
This is why castle doctrine laws are so important here.
Harry Brown is needed.

HARRY BROWN - "You failed to maintain your weapon, son"
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 9:54:54 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
Out of chaos....
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 10:01:13 AM EDT
[#13]
We were assured that self defense was ok and you would not be arrested
for defending your life. Hmmmm.
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 10:15:24 AM EDT
[#14]
I hope the subjects are proud of what they've made of their country.
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 10:19:56 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Saw in another article that things brings the total number of "murders" in London to 50 this year. Which would mean they're only 10 behind freakin' Baltimore.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 10:25:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
How did that country go so wrong?
View Quote
The same as here-

They allowed women to vote.
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 10:25:15 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Good stab
View Quote
FPNI.  Hope they cut the poor old guy loose.
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 10:29:51 AM EDT
[#18]
Lovely thing about his country, he's guilty of whatever the state says he is unless he can prove he's innocent. Thank God we built our legal system the other way around.

At this point there's not much stopping large groups of invaders from just rushing in and raping and pillaging the queens subjects.....oh wait that's already happening though isn't it...they are doomed if they don't take some real drastic measures.
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 10:38:10 AM EDT
[#19]
AFAIK an arrest in the UK for any homicide is automatic and isn't necessarily meant to imply suspicion that the person arrested is guilty of any crime.

It's simply a part of the investigatory process.
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 10:58:40 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Lovely thing about his country, he's guilty of whatever the state says he is unless he can prove he's innocent. Thank God we built our legal system the other way around.

At this point there's not much stopping large groups of invaders from just rushing in and raping and pillaging the queens subjects.....oh wait that's already happening though isn't it...they are doomed if they don't take some real drastic measures.
View Quote
No, the UK criminal justice system has the presumption of innocence just as we do.

One major difference is that the police can construe a refusal to answer questions as evidence of guilt. No 5th amendment in other words.
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 11:01:07 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I think that statement may be very accurate.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Criminals are a tool used to control the populous.
I think that statement may be very accurate.
pop·u·lous
'päpy?l?s/
adjective
adjective: populous

having a large population; densely populated.

synonyms:densely populated, heavily populated, congested, crowded, packed, jammed, crammed, teeming, swarming, seething,  crawling; informaljam-packed

"a populous island"

antonyms:deserted

pop·u·lace
'päpy?l?s/
noun
noun: populace; plural noun: populaces

the people living in a particular country or area.

"the party misjudged the mood of the populace"

synonyms:population, inhabitants, residents, natives; community, country, (general) public, people, nation;

common people, man/woman in the street, masses, multitude, rank and file, commonalty, commonality, plebeians, proletariat;

derogatoryhoi polloi, rabble, riffraff, (great) unwashed, (common) herd, proles, plebs;

humoroussheeple;

formaldenizens;

historicalthird estate;

informalJoe Public, John Q. Public

"when the populace wants to, it can change the course of history"

Yes, the statement is accurate regardless of the wrong term used.
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 11:04:36 AM EDT
[#22]
Fucking disgrace.

Might be technical arrest as in they are following procedure the CPS might kick it out straight away. So don’t get carried away ( not read thread I bet you have )

Wish we had castle laws
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 11:14:23 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 11:22:42 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
This is why castle doctrine laws are so important here.
Harry Brown is needed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9Z0yr49xXw
View Quote
People don't realize it but we were probably half a cunt hair from losing the castle doctrine and many other court doctrines that we take for granted. If Hillary won she would have taken the Senate with her and the supreme Court would have been firmly progressive. Self defense was one of the things the progressives have been dreaming about changing for some time. I don't think they would have completely changed the self defense laws in this country but we would have lost the castle doctrine and they would have implemented proportional self defense where if someone breaks into your house with a bat you better not shoot them.

People here think that guns would have been our biggest worry with a progressive supreme Court but they would have been in for a very big surprise when we lost our free speech and self defense laws through supreme Court ruling.

We'd be living in a country now or very soon where if someone breaks into your house with a bat you would have to run out your back door if possible and if you couldn't and you used anything more deadly than a bat to defend yourself you would go to prison.
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 2:08:35 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
The wounded burglar died.
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 2:11:57 PM EDT
[#26]
Disregard
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 2:16:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
DCI Banks will be on the case soon, backed up by Father Brown.
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 2:18:03 PM EDT
[#28]
The land of pussies and faggots.
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 2:23:17 PM EDT
[#29]
They need to ban assault knives!!!.......
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 5:57:38 PM EDT
[#30]
Where is Churchill when he's needed?

Link Posted: 4/4/2018 8:45:57 PM EDT
[#31]
No insight from @AgentFunky or our other Brits?
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 8:48:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Fucking disgrace.

Might be technical arrest as in they are following procedure the CPS might kick it out straight away. So don’t get carried away ( not read thread I bet you have )

Wish we had castle laws
View Quote
Weird, a land with no castles has castle law when the ones with them don’t.
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 8:51:20 PM EDT
[#33]
This is why they are a shitty, second-world shithole and you should never visit there.
Their justice system is shitty.
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 9:05:04 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
There are multiple people sitting in prison in the UK for having the audacity to defend themself and their homes. Seriously. A friend of mine from the UK told me of a man he knew who was sentenced to seven years for hitting a home invader with a cricket bat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I guess they'll be banning screw drivers next.

I don't even know what to say, are you suppose to curl up in a ball and die if someone breaks into your house trying to kill you? Are there no self defense laws in England-land?
There are multiple people sitting in prison in the UK for having the audacity to defend themself and their homes. Seriously. A friend of mine from the UK told me of a man he knew who was sentenced to seven years for hitting a home invader with a cricket bat.
Disgusting.
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 9:12:00 PM EDT
[#35]
When the inbred queen wants you disarmed that means screwdrivers too.
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 9:21:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Totally amazing. A country with such a brutal history of killing across the world just to plant their flag won't even let it's own citizens defend their life.  Those fuckers should pack up their shit and move. Again.  
View Quote
Think of it this way:  Basically, England is the last colony of the British Empire.
For centuries, the Brit ruling class lorded over millions throughout the globe.
Now, the Brit ruling class still lords over millions, just on the British isles.
The average person in England is still a subject, from the perspective of the ruling class.
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 9:22:01 PM EDT
[#37]
ETA: woops.  Never mind.
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 9:28:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
That's how it works in the UK:

1) You get arrested
2) You get taken to the police station
3) You are advised of your rights
4) You get questioned at the police station
5) After being questioned you are either charged with a crime or released

Arrested is not the same as being charged with murder.

Same happens in many places here in the States: you are arrested and questioned, and a determination is made: was the homicide justified or not?
View Quote
What he said. It's counterintuitive to the way we do things here in the states, but it's important to realize that it's not analogous.  "Arrested for"  here in the states seems to always imply "charged with". Over there, it seems like more of a formality. My guess is that this guy will ultimately be just fine.
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 9:35:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Freedom!
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 9:44:38 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Fucking disgrace.

Wish we had castle laws
View Quote
Looks like some of you do...

Link Posted: 4/4/2018 11:32:34 PM EDT
[#41]
OMG he had a knife
Link Posted: 4/5/2018 9:10:22 AM EDT
[#42]
Poor guy. He liked to shoot clays so hes probably double fucked because he likes guns.

Look at those beady eyes and that ganger lean. A bad seed right there.

There a Twatter support thing or something for him.

#freeRichardOsbornBrooks
Link Posted: 4/5/2018 9:50:50 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

1) You get arrested

Same happens in many places here in the States: you are arrested and questioned, and a determination is made: was the homicide justified or not?
View Quote
Well, the precedent has been set for a while. We are talking about people who put folks in jail over FB posts.
So,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I hope it is a lot to do about nothing as well.
Link Posted: 4/5/2018 9:57:36 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

1) You get arrested

View Quote
@marknh

here in the states you are not arrested, questioned, then released.  If the police want to question you to determine whether to seek charges, they will detain, question, and then arrest or release.
Link Posted: 4/5/2018 10:33:52 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Weird, a land with no castles has castle law when the ones with them don’t.
View Quote
The true Castle Doctrine is a common law rule that you have no duty to retreat in your home.  It does not change the basic rule that you can only use deadly force if you reasonably believe you or another innocent person are in imminent danger of death or serious physical injury.  Most U.S. states (exception being LA) have some version of the common law as their baseline law, so they will have the Castle Doctrine unless it has been abrogated by statute or judicial decision.

Some states have now adopted statutes to create a presumption of the threat of deadly force if someone breaks into your home.  That is no the Castle Doctrine.  It is something else.

I don't know if the actual Castle Doctrine is still the law in England.
Link Posted: 4/5/2018 10:37:49 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 4/6/2018 2:58:20 PM EDT
[#47]
FYI

No charges are being brought.

Cps decided no case to answer.
Link Posted: 4/6/2018 3:12:09 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
FYI

No charges are being brought.

Cps decided no case to answer.
View Quote
That is good news.  Glad sanity has prevailed.
Link Posted: 4/6/2018 4:33:57 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I will try and dig up the article but one of the reasons it is not fair to compare US murders with UK murders is how the data is reported. In the US, if there is a murder, it counts as a murder and goes towards the statistics gathered by various entities.

In the UK, if there is a murder, it is only reported if there is also a conviction or if someone is charged for the crime. If it is a crime where no one was charged (could not find the guy who did the killing or dont know who it is) then I dont think it is added to their stats.

I read this in a long article written by some kind of lawyer, not sure if it is true or not. Some of our UK people can chime in.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://news.sky.com/story/pensioner-held-after-man-stabbed-during-burglary-11316275

A 78-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of murder after a suspected burglar was stabbed and later died.

Police were called to a house in Hither Green, southeast London, at 12.45am to reports of a break-in in progress. The occupant had found two males inside his home. There were initial reports the homeowner was forced into the kitchen by one of the suspects armed with a screwdriver while the other went upstairs. Police said that, during a struggle, a 38-year-old man found inside the property sustained a stab injury to his upper body. He was discovered collapsed nearby and taken to hospital but died soon after 3.30am. Police initially arrested the 78-year-old on suspicion of grievous bodily harm but they have since rearrested him on suspicion of murder.
Saw in another article that things brings the total number of "murders" in London to 50 this year. Which would mean they're only 10 behind freakin' Baltimore.
I will try and dig up the article but one of the reasons it is not fair to compare US murders with UK murders is how the data is reported. In the US, if there is a murder, it counts as a murder and goes towards the statistics gathered by various entities.

In the UK, if there is a murder, it is only reported if there is also a conviction or if someone is charged for the crime. If it is a crime where no one was charged (could not find the guy who did the killing or dont know who it is) then I dont think it is added to their stats.

I read this in a long article written by some kind of lawyer, not sure if it is true or not. Some of our UK people can chime in.
Yeah UK, Japan, and a couple of other first world countries do it that way.
Link Posted: 4/6/2018 5:13:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Yeah UK, Japan, and a couple of other first world countries do it that way.
View Quote
Nope !

"A common point raised in the debate is the assumption the UK reports homicides only after court findings, and thus does not include unsolved murders, while the US reports homicides before court findings. This assumption is incorrect. Statistical data recorded in the UK in the form of PRC (police recorded crime) includes homicides as reported by the police and also takes into account unsolved homicides. (HFOIV, page 16, paragraph 5 and 6.)"
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top