Page / 2
Posted: 7/26/2024 9:49:46 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:51:15 PM EDT
[#1]
San Fran is a shithole.

You have to go there for work?
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:51:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I didn't see a single shit pile in the pic. Nice. Another earthquake might improve the place.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:53:41 PM EDT
[#3]
My friend once traveled to California on business for a few weeks.

He sent me a beautiful panoramic video on the beach of a sunrise, crashing waves, gorgeous women doing yoga in a large group, then suddenly…pans the camera over a filthy homeless guy jerking himself senseless inside his sweat pants. Watching the yoga group.

I decided I could die content with out visiting that state.

Enjoy.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:54:09 PM EDT
[#4]
People are stupid.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:55:47 PM EDT
[#5]
SF was a pretty fun place in the mid 80s. Pretty thrashing’ punk scene.

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:56:46 PM EDT
[#6]
I wonder how the stickers got printed?
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:57:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Last time I was there I saw a drugged out mentally ill man, who had wrapped himself head to toe in bubble wrap. Looked like the Michelin man but in bubble wrap.  He was harassing a large group of Asian women doing a yoga or exercise dance class outdoors.   They looked ready to beat the shit out of him.  Maybe it wasn’t his first attempt and this time he came back with hobo body armor.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:59:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Used to see stickers like that on signs all over Asheville when I worked there.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:01:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

They all worked together to create them.  No costs incurred when you work like that.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:02:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Was expecting human fecal matter.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:03:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Last time I was there I saw a drugged out mentally ill man, who had wrapped himself head to toe in bubble wrap. Looked like the Michelin man but in bubble wrap.  He was harassing a large group of Asian women doing a yoga or exercise dance class outdoors.   They looked ready to beat the shit out of him.  Maybe it wasn’t his first attempt and this time he came back with hobo body armor.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:03:07 PM EDT
[#12]
They won’t make it 20 miles out of town. Sweet marketing tho
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:03:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
San Fran is a shithole.

You have to go there for work?
View Quote

Short visit  - daughter lives with ex wife
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:04:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

He sent me a beautiful panoramic video on the beach of a sunrise, crashing waves, gorgeous women doing yoga in a large group, then suddenly…pans the camera over a filthy homeless guy jerking himself senseless inside his sweat pants. Watching the yoga group.

I decided I could die content with out visiting that state.

Enjoy.
View Quote

Used to be a great state before the leftists put a lock on Los Angeles and San Francisco
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:06:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

80s was last of the peak as far as people go. Back in the 90s I thought SF was getting bad but 30 years later that was paradise compared to now

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:08:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Was expecting human fecal matter.
View Quote

The closer you get towards Nancy Pelosi’s neighborhood they clean that up
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:09:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:15:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

80s was last of the peak as far as people go. Back in the 90s I thought SF was getting bad but 30 years later that was paradise compared to now

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Full House Season Eight Extended Theme Song
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:25:15 PM EDT
[#19]
This is from my only trip
to San Fran. Never going back, hated most of it but got to see a really really awesome airshow over the bay that happened while I was there. Always exciting watching the Blue Angels.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:26:19 PM EDT
[#20]
SF started to decline around the dotcom boom, when the techies started moving in.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:28:33 PM EDT
[#21]
We stayed in the financial district on the weekend. Not may people there at least. One of the most fucked up things is there was a skyscraper that had these planters out front. Some asshole ripped the beautiful flowers out of a few of them and threw them on the sidewalk. Shitty thing to do, imo.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:29:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:32:22 PM EDT
[#23]

The commies finally do something I can support!
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:32:31 PM EDT
[#24]

What the fuck.

I’m gonna go steal that sign
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:32:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
We stayed in the financial district on the weekend. Not may people there at least. One of the most fucked up things is there was a skyscraper that had these planters out front. Some asshole ripped the beautiful flowers out of a few of them and threw them on the sidewalk. Shitty thing to do, imo.
View Quote

I took a class in the financial district 10 years ago, and took a decent walk to class everyday. The locals in the class didn't like it when they asked it I was taking in any sites while I visited and I responded "well, I've never seen a hobo with a needle in his arm until this morning"
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:33:40 PM EDT
[#26]
I was expecting this

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:35:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Broken clock is right twice a day!
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:36:59 PM EDT
[#28]

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 11:07:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Planning a northern West Coast motorcycle trip middle two weeks of September.  Going to enter California South of Klamath Falls and exit at Reno.  Clip the North East part of the state.  That'll be close enough to SF for me.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 11:11:33 PM EDT
[#30]
The irony is astounding
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 11:15:58 PM EDT
[#31]

Frisco's alright if you like Bark and jazz

Frisco's alright if you like drunks in your doorway!

Frisco's alright? If you like Communist's!

Sorry flashback word change going on here
ala
Weird Al  
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 11:22:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Frisco's alright if you like Bark and jazz

Frisco's alright if you like drunks in your doorway!

Frisco's alright? If you like Communist's!

Sorry flashback word change going on here
ala
Weird Al  
View Quote

New York's Alright If You Like Saxophones
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 11:23:13 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Lol fuckin A right. Fuck meter maids
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 11:31:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Planning a northern West Coast motorcycle trip middle two weeks of September.  Going to enter California South of Klamath Falls and exit at Reno.  Clip the North East part of the state.  That'll be close enough to SF for me.
View Quote

Check out Lava Beds national monument South of K-Falls while you're not visiting SF.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 11:31:52 PM EDT
[#35]

If I recall the current residents hate the tourists dropping by to take a pic
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 11:33:50 PM EDT
[#36]

“We’re from Frisco!”

“Yeah, why don’t you go back to Frisco!”
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 11:38:21 PM EDT
[#37]
Timely thread is timely. Literally just finished this video. As they discuss, lefties have NO freaking clue about the true hearts and minds of their evil heros. Fuckin' ignorant commie filth.

The Devil and Karl Marx | Dr. Paul Kengor | EP 455
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 11:40:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Check out Lava Beds national monument South of K-Falls while you're not visiting SF.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Groovy (SF talk).  Volcanic Legacy Scenic Highway is a minor detour and looks interesting in a couple of random Street Views.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 11:43:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

What the fuck.

I'm gonna go steal that sign
View Quote
I don't think that's real, but it wouldn't surprise me (much).
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 11:52:26 PM EDT
[#40]
I used to go to “The City” with my dad when he went shopping for suites.  It was relatively clean and people were well behaved back then.

Back around 1970 or so, there used to be a young guy in his 20s that hung out on the corner at Ghirardelli Square with both legs amputated at the hip.  He had long dark hair, a beard, and wore an M65 field jacket.  He would just observe the world from the corner on his “platform”; a square piece of plywood with castor wheels so he could be somewhat mobile.  Looking back, he reminded me exactly of 1LT Dan from the movie Forest Gump after he was sent home from Vietnam.  Anyway, this dude was’t begging, just watching.  Back then you used to see a lot of wounded combat vets walking around on crutches without a leg, or missing an arm so I figured this young man was probably wounded in Vietnam and was having a hard time adjusting.  

Anyway, that was about as bad as it got from what I saw of SF until the homos became more “in your face” in the late 1970s into the 1980s.  Maybe I just didn’t see it as a 4 or 5 year old but I lived in a nice part of South San Jose and weird shit would or should have stood out to me; it sure did in other places like downtown or East San Jose which were always shitholes.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 12:07:00 AM EDT
[#41]

Fucking commies. Deploy the helicopters....
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 12:11:37 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 12:20:40 AM EDT
[#43]

A warning .  What shit hole
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 12:23:08 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

If I recall the current residents hate the tourists dropping by to take a pic
View Quote

That’s likely, but there is no way they didn’t know the house was a tourist attraction when they bought it.  It was being renovated in 2016 and eventually sold for 4 million.  It’s been on and off the market since, but doesn’t look like it’s traded hands.  Even back then, tour busses would clog the narrow street and drop tourists off for pictures on the front steps.  Probably as busy as Lombard Street.  It’s address is 1709 Broderick St.

I know a lot of people think one of the Painted Ladies in the background of the picnic scene of the intro were the Tanner’s fictitious house.  They are just the most famous Painted Ladies in SF, across from Alamo Square, which is about a mile or so from the house they used for the front facade.  The architectural history as well as the color schemes of painted ladies is one of the interesting things about SF.  It’s unfortunate the city is such a dump now. I doubt it can ever recover.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 12:27:40 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

You're looking in the wrong box.  Find the box with the Lee Majors pictures.  You promised!
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 12:31:01 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Workers who own nothing, so how indeed.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 12:42:34 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

I wonder who the united workers are employed by?
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 12:44:23 AM EDT
[#48]
I was looking through old pics on my phone. Found one from when I was driving through Memphis and saw a cool looking C8 corvette go by me on the highway so I took a picture of it.

Turned out to be that young dolf rapper the day or so before getting killed.

Possibly the last picture of him driving his car.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 12:44:49 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're looking in the wrong box.  Find the box with the Lee Majors pictures.  You promised!
View Quote

True
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 12:46:28 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

He sent me a beautiful panoramic video on the beach of a sunrise, crashing waves, gorgeous women doing yoga in a large group, then suddenly pans the camera over a filthy homeless guy jerking himself senseless inside his sweat pants. Watching the yoga group.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top