BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 24
Link Posted: 12/11/2023 12:49:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Not sure where cremation in pizza oven came from, as that would be very inefficient, and seems rather stupid. There was a shit ton of well poisoning going on regarding  “pizza gate”, which is why I refer to it as “pedo gate”. However, Alefantis didn’t become as connected as he is by making really great pizza I can assure you. Are the elites performing some kind of blood rituals on kids? It is possible, as they are into some really dark shit, but there isn’t really any evidence of that.

Are they raping kids? I would say a shit ton of them do and that is probably one of the ways you get into “the club”.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Antinous is a gay icon, so it's not really surprising that a gay man would choose that as an avatar. You could certainly argue that Antinous being a gay icon is a symptom of the gay community's predation on teenage boys, but that seems pretty disconnected from claims that prepubescent children are being trafficked and murdered in the basement of a pizza place then cremated in the pizza oven. If you want to talk about whether some symbolism is coincidental or not, it might be helpful to know what symbolism you're thinking of.

Not sure where cremation in pizza oven came from, as that would be very inefficient, and seems rather stupid. There was a shit ton of well poisoning going on regarding  “pizza gate”, which is why I refer to it as “pedo gate”. However, Alefantis didn’t become as connected as he is by making really great pizza I can assure you. Are the elites performing some kind of blood rituals on kids? It is possible, as they are into some really dark shit, but there isn’t really any evidence of that.

Are they raping kids? I would say a shit ton of them do and that is probably one of the ways you get into “the club”.

at the bohemian grove and epstein island.
Link Posted: 12/11/2023 12:49:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

who's still playing along?  carlson (10m+ followers), musk (160m+ followers) and trump (80m votes + real life followers fill cornfields and airports wherever he goes).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What is it with Qtards and their inability to use capitalization?

It's indicative of low effort, like their "research".

okay, TV NPCs.  you guys remind me of the old days when we couldn't figure out why democrats hated us more than the terrorists.  because you are too shallow and lazy to see beyond the enemy you're being presented with instead of your real enemy.

Again with the stunning lack of basic self-awareness.

thank you for your concern, internet therapist.  seriously, why do the qds/tds crew all lack a memory prior to the arrival of the focus of their realities?

That's rich from a Q crowd that believes the world spawned into existence in 2016.

oh do we?  like how we all said 2 weeks?

Disinformation is necessary only when it trusts the plan?

QAnon was a LARP for fools and only a fool would still be playing along.  Nothing but the broadest of strokes survived more than basic scrutiny, which is all your ilk ever applied to it.

who's still playing along?  carlson (10m+ followers), musk (160m+ followers) and trump (80m votes + real life followers fill cornfields and airports wherever he goes).

There's that apophenia thing again.
Link Posted: 12/11/2023 12:54:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

okay, TV NPCs.  you guys remind me of the old days when we couldn't figure out why democrats hated us more than the terrorists.  because you are too shallow and lazy to see beyond the enemy you're being presented with instead of your real enemy.

thank you for your concern, internet therapist.  seriously, why do the qds/tds crew all lack a memory prior to the arrival of the focus of their realities?

That's rich from a Q crowd that believes the world spawned into existence in 2016.

QAnon was a LARP for fools and only a fool would still be playing along.  Nothing but the broadest of strokes survived more than basic scrutiny, which is all your ilk ever applied to it.

such compelling arguments you make.  'you're crazy, also look at my 25c words'.
Link Posted: 12/11/2023 1:04:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If Musk had the goods and wanted to blow the roof off there is literally nothing in the world that could stop him from doing so.
Link Posted: 12/11/2023 1:10:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

If Musk had the goods and wanted to blow the roof off there is literally nothing in the world that could stop him from doing so.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

he's trickling them out.  all of them are.  dumping everything at once would end in possibly millions of deaths from suicide, civil war or just general violence.  We all have to hit the precipice together and change together.

edit- tucker is up to ep 47 and each one of them gets 5 or 10m+ views each.

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson
Link Posted: 12/11/2023 1:17:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

he's trickling them out.  all of them are.  dumping everything at once would end in possibly millions of deaths from suicide, civil war or just general violence.  We all have to hit the precipice together and change together.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Two more weeks"

Crock of shit.
Link Posted: 12/11/2023 1:17:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Did I make it in before the low-key anti-Semitism innuendos usually involving the Rothschilds?
Link Posted: 12/11/2023 1:19:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

"Two more weeks"

Crock of shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Two more weeks"

Crock of shit.

zero references to 2 more weeks in the drops.  it's always been an 8 year plan.  

https://qalerts.app/?n=3387

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ
Listen very carefully (again).
Note past (2) years.
Note next (6) years.
You were told what was going to happen.
You were told what battles we face.
Strategic.
Pre_planned.
Patriots in control.
Q
Link Posted: 12/11/2023 1:21:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Did I make it in before the low-key anti-Semitism innuendos usually involving the Rothschilds?
View Quote

normal jewish people are just like all the rest of the people of the world, slaves to the roths and the rest of the leadership.  

there's usually a special effort to stamp out antisemitism on q boards, other than being wrong it's just another lever to discredit.
Link Posted: 12/11/2023 1:30:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

normal jewish people are just like all the rest of the people of the world, slaves to the roths and the rest of the leadership.  

there's usually a special effort to stamp out antisemitism on q boards, other than being wrong it's just another lever to discredit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Post-revisionist bullshit.  There's a reason they moved to VOAT.
Link Posted: 12/11/2023 1:52:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

There it is.  
Link Posted: 12/11/2023 1:56:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/11/2023 2:01:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Why do all the q believers live in an alternative reality?
View Quote

They are afraid of the world and they have to make up crazy theories to deal with it. That's my uneducated guess.
Link Posted: 12/11/2023 2:04:35 PM EDT
[#14]
87 sealed indictments.
Link Posted: 12/11/2023 2:09:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 12/11/2023 2:09:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you ever read up on Trump commerce secretary of course you didn't, because he work for the Rothschild, and he got Trump a sweet bankruptcy deal.

You guys are so full of shit.
Link Posted: 12/11/2023 2:17:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Trump is in Epstein’s flight logs but no one wants to talk about that…
Link Posted: 12/11/2023 2:18:15 PM EDT
[#18]
I feel like the majority of pg 12 was one poster's two alter egos posting, anyone else get that vibe?
Link Posted: 12/11/2023 2:22:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

They are afraid of the world and they have to make up crazy theories to deal with it. That's my uneducated guess.
View Quote

I wasn’t ever really a q follower, but I did keep an eye on it out of curiosity. As I have said before, psyop or not, it opened the eyes of many people to pedo problem in the upper echelons of society.

I did find it peculiar how the media went into a full-on frenzy trying to discredit and demonize everything to do with Q and Pedogate. I mean, if it was all nonsensical bullshit, then why waste their energy even acknowledging it? Why give it a platform?

Link Posted: 12/11/2023 2:36:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

the way you're talking is one of my primary concerns.  i think it was you talking about the pizzagate 'shooter' and you link that to what anons are going to do if they snap.  set aside the obvious role of the fbi and psych meds play in just about every 'shooter', what will you and all the rest of the blackpilled do when you hit your snapping point?  you have a little hope in desantis, when he loses to trump then what will you have?  just openly supporting our country's destruction and voting biden?  staying home and dreaming of the day when the uniparty takes over again?  or just losing your shit?
View Quote

I’m not going to snap. I know nothing is going to change.

Q is not real and if Trump somehow pulls out a win. It’s going to be the same thing we had before.

Same shit all over again where they long stroke him everyday while you guys tell us something secret is going on behind the scenes.

All this stuff is fake bro. There are no moves and counter moves being done by secret agents working against lizard Hillary, pizza gate, Epstein or anything else. The FBI is not going to do a 180 and fix all this. Trump can’t do it.

Link Posted: 12/11/2023 3:04:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I wasn’t ever really a q follower, but I did keep an eye on it out of curiosity. As I have said before, psyop or not, it opened the eyes of many people to pedo problem in the upper echelons of society.

I did find it peculiar how the media went into a full-on frenzy trying to discredit and demonize everything to do with Q and Pedogate. I mean, if it was all nonsensical bullshit, then why waste their energy even acknowledging it? Why give it a platform?

View Quote

The wealthy and powerful messing around with the dark side of things is nothing new and really should not shock anyone. There are many examples of them being involved with the sick and perverted throughout history.  Having more money and time on your hands, and not having to work hard to meet your daily needs will have that effect on one's fallen human nature.

Link Posted: 12/11/2023 4:40:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

absolutely no connection?  again vice is his employer and they make good money attacking 'qanon' and pizzagate every chance they get.  you only feel like splitting hairs when it serves you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No i'm not going to validate a minor detail in a much broader and obvious pattern of behavior in minor internet celeb leftists/pedos.   nor will I validate the OCD of an internet NPC.  

don't think I don't value your possible contribution however.  instead of just hating on what others put forth, how about you contribute?  let's hear what you have to say.  I can offer a viewpoint that differs from the establishment and darth hoodie can provide mental health assistance.

He's part of a pattern of....what? People who have absolutely no connection to pizzagate turning out to be pedophiles in a way that also has nothing to do with pizzagate?

absolutely no connection?  again vice is his employer and they make good money attacking 'qanon' and pizzagate every chance they get.  you only feel like splitting hairs when it serves you.

Lol. Ok then, let's try this again. He's part of a pattern of....what? People who have a tangential connection to pizzagate in that they contributed to a publication where different journalists wrote about pizzagate turning out to be pedophiles in a way that also has nothing to do with pizzagate?

Quoted:

...However, Alefantis didn’t become as connected as he is by making really great pizza I can assure you. ...

He's rich, and he was dating David Brock at the height of Hillary's influence.

Quoted:

No, the "Alefantis is a secret Rothschild" theory got dragged out on page 11.
Link Posted: 12/12/2023 3:16:59 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Q is not real and if Trump somehow pulls out a win. It’s going to be the same thing we had before.

Same shit all over again where they long stroke him everyday while you guys tell us something secret is going on behind the scenes.

All this stuff is fake bro. There are no moves and counter moves being done by secret agents working against lizard Hillary, pizza gate, Epstein or anything else. The FBI is not going to do a 180 and fix all this. Trump can’t do it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

the way you're talking is one of my primary concerns.  i think it was you talking about the pizzagate 'shooter' and you link that to what anons are going to do if they snap.  set aside the obvious role of the fbi and psych meds play in just about every 'shooter', what will you and all the rest of the blackpilled do when you hit your snapping point?  you have a little hope in desantis, when he loses to trump then what will you have?  just openly supporting our country's destruction and voting biden?  staying home and dreaming of the day when the uniparty takes over again?  or just losing your shit?

This was always an 8 year plan and it's to both redpill people and sell the guilty all the rope they want.  The good times we had in the first 4 years was to show us what we can have.  This last 4 is to show us how bad it truly is.  Would everyone just roll over again for covid lockdowns?  Will they just swallow the 'most secure election' BS again?  Will they just trust any politician again?
Link Posted: 12/12/2023 3:36:15 AM EDT
[#24]
the uniparty that makes its money off of the military industrial complex

Eisenhower Farewell Address (Best Quality) - 'Military Industrial Complex' WARNING

and maintains power with a modern SS and pedo blackmail

Attachment Attached File

is really allies with this guy?  

Attachment Attached File

bull.  fuckin.  shit.
Link Posted: 12/12/2023 9:10:20 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

This was always an 8 year plan and it's to both redpill people and sell the guilty all the rope they want.  The good times we had in the first 4 years was to show us what we can have.  This last 4 is to show us how bad it truly is.  Would everyone just roll over again for covid lockdowns?  Will they just swallow the 'most secure election' BS again?  Will they just trust any politician again?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/12/2023 9:28:51 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyBNmecVtdU

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/84273/20231130_195646_jpg-3052717.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/84273/20231208_174604_jpg-3056319.JPG

bull.  fuckin.  shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyBNmecVtdU

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/84273/20231130_195646_jpg-3052717.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/84273/20231208_174604_jpg-3056319.JPG

bull.  fuckin.  shit.

I'll repeat myself:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/12/2023 9:48:06 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Could be wrong as it’s been a while, but I believe that flight was not on Lolita express and it didn’t go to the island — still not a good look.

That said, Trump did personally ban Epstein from Maralago for soliciting someone’s daughter there, so there’s that. Doesn’t make sense if Trump was involved with Epstein in that way that he would ban him for that. I’m sure the TDS/Epstien killed himself crowd will disagree no doubt.
Link Posted: 12/12/2023 10:01:36 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

edit- tucker is up to ep 47 and each one of them gets 5 or 10m+ views each.

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson
View Quote

Trust Sessions. Trust the Plan
Link Posted: 12/12/2023 10:04:52 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Because it was ONE interstate flight.  Not 25 flights to pedo Island like Clinton
Link Posted: 12/12/2023 11:15:05 AM EDT
[#30]
3 min vid

AJ has always been anti Q but really passes out those redpills.  And his followers are aggressive, they're the first you see out and about with 'infowars' stickers.
Link Posted: 12/12/2023 11:18:06 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Because it was ONE interstate flight.  Not 25 flights to pedo Island like Clinton
View Quote

7 but who's counting.
Link Posted: 12/12/2023 12:39:11 PM EDT
[#32]

Link Posted: 12/12/2023 12:52:00 PM EDT
[#33]

i love that conservatives are more mature and focused on long term goals, unlike the leftards who complain if their amazon delivery is a day late.
Link Posted: 12/12/2023 2:28:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

i love that conservatives are more mature and focused on long term goals, unlike the leftards who complain if their amazon delivery is a day late.
View Quote

Two more weeks.
Link Posted: 12/12/2023 2:31:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Two more weeks.
View Quote

8 years. *Cough*

I wonder when the count down starts?
Link Posted: 12/12/2023 2:34:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

He is still wishing G Maxwell well!

Trump doubles down on well-wishes for alleged sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell
Link Posted: 12/12/2023 2:37:02 PM EDT
[#37]
View Quote

In before Q believer says it’s disinformation… moves and counter moves. 87degree chess.
Link Posted: 12/12/2023 2:43:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

8 years. *Cough*

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Two more weeks.

8 years. *Cough*

Link Posted: 12/12/2023 2:43:34 PM EDT
[#39]
I have a friend who bought into the whole Q thing Big time few years ago. If I had a dollar for every time I heard "2 weeks from now" I'd be a rich man. And when his predictions didn't come to fruition there was always some bullshit excuses.
Link Posted: 12/12/2023 7:05:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

8 years. *Cough*

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Two more weeks.

8 years. *Cough*

scroll up and find out.
Link Posted: 12/12/2023 9:04:44 PM EDT
[#41]
wait how many times is he President?  

FULL SPEECH: President Donald J. Trump Headlines the NYYRC's 111th Annual Gala - 12/9/2023
Link Posted: 12/12/2023 9:10:22 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

So you are saying the first 4 were Trumps presidency?

That’s not giving us much hope. He kinda fucked it all up the first time and couldn’t even beat old Joe.
Link Posted: 12/12/2023 9:15:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 12/12/2023 10:01:59 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

7 but who's counting.
View Quote

Really. When was that confirmed? People were only able to find the one from NY
Link Posted: 12/12/2023 10:21:42 PM EDT
[#45]

Link Posted: 12/12/2023 11:22:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

You really are something...... special
Link Posted: 12/12/2023 11:32:22 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Could be wrong as it’s been a while, but I believe that flight was not on Lolita express and it didn’t go to the island — still not a good look.

That said, Trump did personally ban Epstein from Maralago for soliciting someone’s daughter there, so there’s that. Doesn’t make sense if Trump was involved with Epstein in that way that he would ban him for that. I’m sure the TDS/Epstien killed himself crowd will disagree no doubt.
View Quote

The Irony of Mr. "Grab Them By The Pu$$y" & "I'm Paying A Porn Starlet for Sex (while cheating on my wife)" being "upset" at a guest that he himself invited to his home is ... Ironic!

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 12/13/2023 10:49:44 AM EDT
[#48]
Trump has no morales or honor. Never has. However the Q people will say he is anointed by God himself to purge the world of evil doers.
Link Posted: 12/13/2023 11:08:13 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

don't blame me, blame the clients who hire me.
Link Posted: 12/13/2023 11:09:32 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Trump has no morales or honor. Never has. However the Q people will say he is anointed by God himself to purge the world of evil doers.
View Quote

Missplace religious fervor or batshit-crazy, not sure which.
Page / 24
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top