User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 9:09:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
This all becomes less worrisome when you realize you are willing to die, rather than hand over your firearms.

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.

I literally have nothing to live for...nothing... I will die, there is no doubt...  but i will make it a remembered fight if it  comes...
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 10:46:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
snip .
View Quote

The NRA feared Obama from the very first and that fear was obviously well founded. They pretty much told us what Obama was going to do with the ATT and it appears he is going in that direction as quickly as he can with the aid of the complicit mainstream news media and the leftists in this country.
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 12:23:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Everyone here and on other gun boards say the same thing... "Lets get it on", but I guarantee you, if another Branch Davidian or Ruby Ridge were to occur, the only thing to happen in response would be jaw jacking on the internet forums.

Especially if a certain narrative about said Davidians or whoever is set in place in the media and internet just like Waco. (I know what Koresh was accused of, thats not the reason the gov't went in, thats the reason they gave to cover their asses after the fact)

People are too scared for themselves or their families, too comfortable with TV, texting, twitter, facebook, youtube, etc to have balls to do anything. At most, firing off angry letters to your local representatives is what would happen.

I'm not being a hypocrite as I would probably be of the same mind frame, I'm just saying, lets call a spade a spade.

No ones going to do anything unless they see someone else out there doing it first and no one has the balls to be that "guy" or "gal".

The government knows this. Thats why we keep having shit shoved down our throats.
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 12:41:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Everyone here and on other gun boards say the same thing... "Lets get it on", but I guarantee you, if another Branch Davidian or Ruby Ridge were to occur, the only thing to happen in response would be jaw jacking on the internet forums.

Especially if a certain narrative about said Davidians or whoever is set in place in the media and internet just like Waco. (I know what Koresh was accused of, thats not the reason the gov't went in, thats the reason they gave to cover their asses after the fact)

People are too scared for themselves or their families, too comfortable with TV, texting, twitter, facebook, youtube, etc to have balls to do anything. At most, firing off angry letters to your local representatives is what would happen.

I'm not being a hypocrite as I would probably be of the same mind frame, I'm just saying, lets call a spade a spade.

No ones going to do anything unless they see someone else out there doing it first and no one has the balls to be that "guy" or "gal".

The government knows this. Thats why we keep having shit shoved down our throats.
View Quote

How do you explain the BLM and Bundy ranch?
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 10:39:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

The NRA feared Obama from the very first and that fear was obviously well founded. They pretty much told us what Obama was going to do with the ATT and it appears he is going in that direction as quickly as he can with the aid of the complicit mainstream news media and the leftists in this country.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
snip .

OK

Again, if I'm wrong I'll and there isn't a new POTUS on Jan 21st 2017 I'll buy you a membership with my NWO Currency and start a thread telling all of GD that you were right and I was wrong.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top