BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 12:37:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
According to Lynch, the law is now as fluid as gender.  So law now depends on the individual situation and a whole host of other factors.
View Quote

Arbitrary Law is a hallmark of a Banana Republic.  Tyranny.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 12:38:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Why did you post in this thread?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why do you guys torture yourselves watching this garbage?

Why did you post in this thread?

I'm glad some can watch it!  It's more fun following here than trying to watch it
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 12:41:50 PM EDT
[#3]
She is the kind of person that I despise trying to engage in discussions, with their seemingly deliberate obtuseness and conversation derailment. It's rampant in healthcare middle and upper management, where those with neither clinical aptitude nor intelligent and creative thinking are placed in positions to interpret and dictate policy.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 12:41:50 PM EDT
[#4]
What's with the feed?  I thought we were coming back to more of the chocolate jello show after the break.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 12:44:21 PM EDT
[#5]
I hope they really go off on her
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 12:46:30 PM EDT
[#6]
I think Lynch's incompetence is showing.  I fully believe Jug ear's promised her a free easy ride..She has done even less than Holder and that motherfucker was a no working sack of lying shit.
Comey's lack of give a fuck, and the mentally lacking dims have garnered WAY more trump and third party support than bernie's suckling of the hitlary strap on.

Link Posted: 7/12/2016 12:46:41 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

What's with the feed?  I thought we were coming back to more of the chocolate jello show after the break.
View Quote
It's the GOP platform meeting going over the actual written platform. Kinda cool really. My State's SOS is there.

Link Posted: 7/12/2016 12:48:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
well that depends on what your definition of is is
View Quote

Attended Clinton University of Non Truthfulness.

Edit: She's an Alumni.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 12:48:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
It's the GOP platform meeting going over the actual written platform. Kinda cool really. My State's SOS is there.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are they coming back live then?
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 12:48:53 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I think Lynch's incompetence is showing.  I fully believe Jug ear's promised her free easy ride..She has done even less than Holder and that motherfucker was a no working sack of lying shit.

Comey's lack of give a fuck, and the mentally lacking dims have garnered WAY more trump and third party support than bernie's suckling of the hitlary strap on.

View Quote
Holder was a member of the Chicago bunch but is actually a competent lawyer. Lynch is just there to run interference with the GOP and fill a slot with a Democrat.

Link Posted: 7/12/2016 12:49:45 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Should be after the break. I'm watching it though as it is an excellent look into what actually goes on behind the scene's on a parties written stance.

Link Posted: 7/12/2016 12:51:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Should be after the break. I'm watching it though as it is an excellent look into what actually goes on behind the scene's on a parties written stance.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So after the break they will resume questioning Lynch?
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 12:51:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Lol. GOP guy at platform meeting just called the coming wave of retirees a "silver tsunami". Really hope his older constituents are not watching the feed.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 12:53:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Lol. GOP guy at platform meeting just called the coming wave of retirees a "silver tsunami". Really hope his older constituents are not watching the feed.
View Quote

Link?
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 12:55:38 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Link?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Link?
Same feed on CSPAN. The Republicans are going over what to put in the platform. It's kinda in the weeds, as in they just had a vote to change the word "of" to "on" in a sentence on business policy.

Link Posted: 7/12/2016 12:57:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Same feed on CSPAN. The Republicans are going over what to put in the platform. It's kinda in the weeds, as in they just had a vote to change the word "of" to "on" in a sentence on business policy.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link?

Weird, for me it just starts replaying the questioning part from the beginning...
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 12:58:04 PM EDT
[#17]
When the Summer of Love really gets hopping, will we get to call BLM rioters Lynch mobs?
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 12:58:24 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Weird, for me it just starts replaying the questioning part from the beginning...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link?

http://www.c-span.org/video/?412506-1/republican-national-committee-holds-platform-hearing&live

Link Posted: 7/12/2016 12:59:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Talking about abolishing the TSA as a party platform.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 1:00:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

These motherfuckers don't get it.

Now, Abolishing BATFE and the IRS, that I can get behind.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 1:01:08 PM EDT
[#22]

>> IS IT LEGAL OR ILLEGAL TO PROVIDE FALSE TESTIMONY UNDER OATH?

I thought for a second he was directing that at Lyin' Lynch and the implied consequences of HER lying.  

Link Posted: 7/12/2016 1:02:13 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It was part of a discussion of the economic impact of public sector unions.

Link Posted: 7/12/2016 1:02:24 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I thought for a second he was directing that at Lyin' Lynch and the implied consequences of HER lying.  
View Quote

Pretty sure they are, not to mention her violating her oath of office.

I am waiting for one to go all street on her.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 1:02:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

And the bitch wouldn't answer it!! She is setting the stage to let Hillary off the hook for lying under oath
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 1:03:13 PM EDT
[#26]
And back to Lynch..........
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 1:05:45 PM EDT
[#27]
And softball shit questions that have no basis on what this fucking lying cunt is there to answer for.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 1:06:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Back
https://judiciary.house.gov/hearing/oversight-department-justice/
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 1:06:56 PM EDT
[#29]
WA has some serious commie injustice morons.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 1:07:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

"off the bat", or "out of the gate".

"off the gate" also should not be used.

ETA: corrected "our" to "or".  Glass houses, and all that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hitting hard right out of the bat

"off the bat", or "out of the gate".

"off the gate" also should not be used.

ETA: corrected "our" to "or".  Glass houses, and all that.

Man, he just tryin' to make like a tree and get the hell outta dodge..
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 1:07:50 PM EDT
[#31]
GOWDY UP
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 1:09:04 PM EDT
[#32]
Hmm Gowdy seems to have tripped lying lynch.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 1:09:41 PM EDT
[#33]
Get'em Gowdy
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 1:11:46 PM EDT
[#34]
I've never heard someone use so many words without actually saying anything before in my life.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 1:12:19 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Oh goody the yapping toothless mutt.
View Quote
Meh, he keeps me entertained and scares Democrats. He might get lucky and catch her in perjury.

Link Posted: 7/12/2016 1:12:45 PM EDT
[#36]
I want one critter to stand up and just bellow "ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION I JUST ASKED YOU!!"
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 1:13:16 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
She is the kind of person that I despise trying to engage in discussions, with their seemingly deliberate obtuseness and conversation derailment. It's rampant in healthcare middle and upper management, where those with neither clinical aptitude nor intelligent and creative thinking are placed in positions to interpret and dictate policy.
View Quote

This post is why we need a like button.

Hospital administrations are a wretched hive of scum and villainy.

And so is the Justice Department.

Link Posted: 7/12/2016 1:15:01 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

I've never heard someone use so many words without actually saying anything before in my life.
View Quote
Go to an inner city Democrat prayer breakfast. Lots of stepping around the bush and biblical quotes without mentioning that the population is the reason for the crime and no new businesses in the area. Platitudes of "going to" and "work towards" with no actual help for constituents.

Link Posted: 7/12/2016 1:17:55 PM EDT
[#39]
Conyers reminds me the wise Indian from OJW, "we will endeavor to persevere" lol. Is it bad to lie to the .gov,, not sure, let us consult the law
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 1:19:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Gowdy must have been one hell of a good trial lawyer!
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 1:21:28 PM EDT
[#41]
I'm embarrassed David Cicilline is from my state.

Link Posted: 7/12/2016 1:24:17 PM EDT
[#42]
She has no opinion...that she will share.

A Broken Record.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 1:24:33 PM EDT
[#43]
I don't think this lady could take a dump without a review and research into the matter.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 1:24:47 PM EDT
[#44]
Holy shit she is so hard to listen to
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 1:25:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Get'em Gowdy
View Quote

So he can look tough and still vote for larger DOJ budgets?
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 1:28:06 PM EDT
[#46]
So if an FBI agent is sharing classified information he may be eligible for a promotion? That's not comforting to hear.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 1:30:10 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I want one critter to stand up and just bellow "ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION I JUST ASKED YOU!!"
View Quote

You know I was thinking that, or something along the lines.of "if you're not going to answer the questions we're going to have you arrested"
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 1:34:09 PM EDT
[#48]
Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 1:38:58 PM EDT
[#49]
I can't listen to any more of her ducking and dodging.  

The buck stops where?
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 1:39:50 PM EDT
[#50]
You have to wonder how many people actually watch these hearings.

If these were live on all the major media outlets, they'd never let some of these people be on committees.

America really has no idea how goddamn dumb these people are.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top