Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 6:25:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Unfortunately that will never happen, the Media would have a field day with the Dogs and Fire hoses coming out.

Even though it is well deserved in this case (as well as Fergadishu and Bodymore, Murderland)
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Its time to unleash the dogs. What the fuk is wrong with these azzclowns.
Unfortunately that will never happen, the Media would have a field day with the Dogs and Fire hoses coming out.

Even though it is well deserved in this case (as well as Fergadishu and Bodymore, Murderland)
Who even cares anymore?  They go apeshit about something every day even if they have to make shit up.  Might as well make it worth it.
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 6:30:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Comments are awesome!
Someone has a BFL as the avatar there.
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 6:31:07 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm sure America will be OUTRAGED!!!!!!!!

Oh wait.
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 6:32:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I love the way the entire video turned orange as the spray hit the lens on the criminal's phone.
View Quote
iPhone X is pepper proof.
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 6:33:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Who even cares anymore?  They go apeshit about something every day even if they have to make shit up.  Might as well make it worth it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Its time to unleash the dogs. What the fuk is wrong with these azzclowns.

Touche.

I don't, You don't, but theres a certain percentage of folks here who are still believing their lies, and in the general public, that percentage grows.

I agree though, fuck it, go Pinochet while we still have a chance, wait, and they'll not extend the same courtesies to us, as has been proven time and again.
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 6:34:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
i believe that was a pepper ball gun being fired VERY rapidly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I relished the sound of taser in the background.
i believe that was a pepper ball gun being fired VERY rapidly.
I thought I heard some electrical crackling over the pepper gun, but maybe it's just what I wanted to hear
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 6:36:27 PM EDT
[#7]

Embedded magic.
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 6:38:42 PM EDT
[#8]
AirGun Designs made the select fire airguns and the pepperballs for a long time. They also have a paintball that makes you instantly start throwing up then dry heaving. The mix has and added UV stain marking so you can be identified later.
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 6:42:21 PM EDT
[#9]
View Quote
My body is ready
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 6:47:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 6:53:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Direct video link.

View Quote
Good shoot, keep blasting pepper balls at them anarchist losers. Dirty hippies
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 6:55:19 PM EDT
[#12]
haha  next month when they shower, they get to enjoy it again

Quoted:

Good shoot, keep blasting pepper balls at them anarchist losers. Dirty hippies
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 6:55:33 PM EDT
[#13]
View Quote
What a bunch of stupid, petulant children.
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 7:00:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Good
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 7:01:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
AirGun Designs made the select fire airguns and the pepperballs for a long time. They also have a paintball that makes you instantly start throwing up then dry heaving. The mix has and added UV stain marking so you can be identified later.
View Quote
the vomit ball! really nasty!
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 7:01:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Antifa and DSA are what happens when parents don't discipline their kids.
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 7:01:53 PM EDT
[#17]
This needs to be the rule and not the exception when it comes to handling these librards.
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 7:07:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 7:07:45 PM EDT
[#19]
After the use of the word “fuck” in daily light conversation and in movies and music, the poor terrorists have nothing more vitriolic to spew and it has far less impact than it did 40-50 years ago.
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 7:07:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 7:10:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Finally a good use of my taxdollars.
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 7:10:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 7:27:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Piece of shit dropping the n-bomb sounded white. Apparently, the left finds racial slurs acceptable when directed at black police officers.
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 7:29:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
What was that cop shooting them with in the 2nd video?  That was cool and seemed pretty effective at getting them to go to the ground.
View Quote
It's literally a paintball gun loaded with pepperballs, i.e. paintball like shot with powder OC in them. They are no joke, I am trained in and have used them. I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end. I also recognized the MK9 Fogger the officer sprayed the video recorder with, it's Saber Red, but not the garbage "Police Strength" they sell to civvies. What comes out of them is not pleasant in the least.
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 7:31:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Oh ffs they're not paid, they're dedicated retards.
View Quote
Some of the “protests” in Phoenix have bussed in California libs to make up for the shortfall of local liberal white women.  They feed them and house them, I wouldn’t be surprised at all if their was an “expense stipend” or similar.
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 7:36:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Piece of shit dropping the n-bomb sounded white. Apparently, the left finds racial slurs acceptable when directed at black police officers.
View Quote
They don't view the police as people.
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 7:41:04 PM EDT
[#27]
Nobody needs to bus protesters in to Portland.

Protesters from Portland might get bussed to somewhere else - we certainly have enough of them.
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 7:42:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Hold tight!!

Officer- Mag dump,no fucks given

View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 7:48:29 PM EDT
[#29]
" this shit will get entirely out of hand. Our Nation will be lucky to live through it. "
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 7:58:57 PM EDT
[#30]
I remember qualifying on the pepper ball gun. Fun stuff.
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 8:01:46 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do you notice how few of them there are?

It is all an act - these people are paid and then the MSM exploits the matter to make it seem like there is wider interest / concern.

This is Saul Alinsky’s teachings.
Cops pulled fresh serialized $100 dollar bills off multiple people they’ve arrested in Ferguson, Baltimore and a couple other places. They absolutely are paid.
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 8:14:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
It's literally a paintball gun loaded with pepperballs, i.e. paintball like shot with powder OC in them. They are no joke, I am trained in and have used them. I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end. I also recognized the MK9 Fogger the officer sprayed the video recorder with, it's Saber Red, but not the garbage "Police Strength" they sell to civvies. What comes out of them is not pleasant in the least.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What was that cop shooting them with in the 2nd video?  That was cool and seemed pretty effective at getting them to go to the ground.
He was shooting it pretty close to the other ICE guys, are they just used to the cloud?
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 8:18:28 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 8:18:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Direct video link.

View Quote
I fuckin love it
Biggest smile I’ve had all day watching that
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 8:23:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I never meant 2 cause you any coughing
I never meant 2 cause you to go lame
I only wanted 2 one time to see you back the fuck up
I only wanted 2 see you respecting the pepper rain

Pepper rain Pepper rain
Pepper rain Pepper rain
Pepper rain Pepper rain

I only wanted 2 see you running from the pepper rain
I never wanted 2 be your arresting Officer
I only wanted 2 be some kind of buffer
I could never do this under Obama
It´s such a shame your protest had 2 end

Pepper rain Pepper rain
Pepper rain Pepper rain
Pepper rain Pepper rain

https://media1.tenor.com/images/100c5d63d27c6a730cf6e4276b66bfcb/tenor.gif?itemid=5358803
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 8:25:19 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 8:28:16 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

It's Portland. They probably have built up enough tolerance that Habaneros have no taste anymore.
View Quote
You fucking kidding me?
More like the burning cleansing relief of the pepperballs clears the nose and pallets from all the hippy stench and crackhead funk that is being covered over with cvs special perfume instead of bathing.  Those filthy mongrels can be smelt down wind for a half a mile, and leave a eye blistering wake of foulness behind them.

You know you motherfucking stink when you walk away people know you were there in the open air 45 minutes later.

Should be soap balls filled with powered soap and lice powder.   Hose em down with the fire department hoses as they scurry away.  
Clean the commie off them as you wash away the shit and piss they have been doing right in the street.
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 8:28:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 8:31:44 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Cops pulled fresh serialized $100 dollar bills off multiple people they’ve arrested in Ferguson, Baltimore and a couple other places. They absolutely are paid.
View Quote
Link?  I'm genuinely curious.  And this is the first I've heard of this.

I've always thought that "paid protesters" was kind of a cop out for the right to excuse their lack of organization.
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 8:32:31 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 8:36:36 PM EDT
[#41]
Good. They need some more of that the next time they have an illegal protest.
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 8:42:33 PM EDT
[#42]
@1:10
JESSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 7/11/2018 8:45:17 PM EDT
[#43]
View Quote
Any idea if they caught the guy that ran off in cuffs?
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 8:48:56 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
You fucking kidding me?
More like the burning cleansing relief of the pepperballs clears the nose and pallets from all the hippy stench and crackhead funk that is being covered over with cvs special perfume instead of bathing.  Those filthy mongrels can be smelt down wind for a half a mile, and leave a eye blistering wake of foulness behind them.

You know you motherfucking stink when you walk away people know you were there in the open air 45 minutes later.

Should be soap balls filled with powered soap and lice powder.   Hose em down with the fire department hoses as they scurry away.  
Clean the commie off them as you wash away the shit and piss they have been doing right in the street.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's Portland. They probably have built up enough tolerance that Habaneros have no taste anymore.
You fucking kidding me?

And there is the real reason they wear masks. So they don't have to smell each other.
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 9:02:14 PM EDT
[#45]
IM GONNA COUNT TO THREE.

ONE; WHOOOOSH!
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 9:07:22 PM EDT
[#46]
Picture taken from dirty hippies Instagram

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 9:11:48 PM EDT
[#47]
Fuckin excellent
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 9:16:14 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Picture taken from dirty hippies Instagram

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/379420/Dh3B3A-U0AESyi2-604809.JPG
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 9:41:55 PM EDT
[#49]
This thread is awesome, great posts.
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 9:44:36 PM EDT
[#50]
I loved the officer that was filming them trolling them...it was epic.
 Too bad those guys had to deal with the vermin. They showed incredible restraint.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top