I'm going to count to three, 3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm0zMxTRxAE
View Quote
That shit’s priceless!
Link Posted: 7/12/2018 6:18:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It looked like there was plenty of room to walk around them.

I don't have any respect for Antifa.  However, the whole you can only assembly and speak in certain areas is not American.  In my opinion, American citizens should be able to assemble on Federal property.  Since FPS was involved, it was Federal property.
View Quote
How exactly are the vehicles that were trying to leave going to “walk around” the “protest”?

That was the point of the “protest”.

They were blocking them from leaving. It wasn’t an assembly, it was mentally unstable screeching and feelz.

But don’t like logic interfere with your feelz.
Link Posted: 7/12/2018 6:27:48 AM EDT
[#3]
This is great.
Link Posted: 7/12/2018 9:30:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Awesome hippy beatings. Trump should declare martial law in Portland. Their police there wont do their jobs so maybe the army should.
Link Posted: 7/12/2018 10:58:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Were can you buy those CS, CN, WTF balls that does not cost $1,000 for 500?  
Link Posted: 7/12/2018 3:06:28 PM EDT
[#6]
8 members of "OccupyICE" arrested outside ICE facility
Link Posted: 7/12/2018 3:10:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

It looked like there was plenty of room to walk around them.

I don't have any respect for Antifa.  However, the whole you can only assembly and speak in certain areas is not American.  In my opinion, American citizens should be able to assemble on Federal property.  Since FPS was involved, it was Federal property.
View Quote
they were trying to block a vehicle from leaving. in case you were not aware, vehicles cannot "walk" around anything and need space to move.

whether or not something qualifies as "american" to you is irrelevant. it's not a litmus test. there is no clearly defined standard. what might be american to you is not to other people. what i do know is that you can't purposely block law enforcement vehicles like that.

don't kid yourself. if the roles were reversed and it was our people protesting some policy, then these actual fascist portland scumfucks would be advocating for your head to be kicked in for being "right-wing."

they went easy on them.
Link Posted: 7/12/2018 3:13:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/12/2018 3:15:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Perfection
Link Posted: 7/12/2018 3:17:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Tiffa broad screaming in video sounds hoooooot!
Link Posted: 7/12/2018 3:22:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Seriously though that was bad ass. If those backwood ass politicians in whoregon would do their jobs then the local PD could've quelled those assholes back in 2016. They're full Fuggin retard now

But that video is good stuff! MAGA!

Link Posted: 7/12/2018 3:30:45 PM EDT
[#12]
I don't know why but this puts a big smile on my face.
Link Posted: 7/12/2018 3:41:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/12/2018 3:48:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/12/2018 4:35:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Were can you buy those CS, CN, WTF balls that does not cost $1,000 for 500?  
View Quote
Looks like there's a place in South Africa that sells them for 1/4 that price.  No idea on quality or international shipping charges.

https://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/308744252/Bulls_Breaker_Pepper_Balls_200_Pack.html

All the U.S. suppliers I've found want the ridonkulous price of $3 per ball, even up to quantities of 3000.  Your tax dollars at work. . . .
Link Posted: 7/12/2018 4:36:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Looks like there's a place in South Africa that sells them for 1/4 that price.  No idea on quality or international shipping charges.

https://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/308744252/Bulls_Breaker_Pepper_Balls_200_Pack.html

All the U.S. suppliers I've found want the ridonkulous price of $3 per ball, even up to quantities of 3000.  Your tax dollars at work. . . .
View Quote
I'm strangely ok with it in this case
Link Posted: 7/12/2018 4:58:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Im just skipping to the last page. Did anyone see a video of the leftists calling the black officer "nigger"? /Pol/ was going on about it this morning, but I didnt check the link.
Link Posted: 7/12/2018 5:18:28 PM EDT
[#18]
This makes me very happy.

It's about time these idiots were taught a lesson.
Link Posted: 7/12/2018 7:51:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Im just skipping to the last page. Did anyone see a video of the leftists calling the black officer "nigger"? /Pol/ was going on about it this morning, but I didnt check the link.
View Quote
Yeah, I heard it.  It sounded like they were saying "You the n*****, You the n*****".
Link Posted: 7/12/2018 7:54:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Were any of the commies noticeably attired as Antifa?
View Quote
No.  But they had red/black commie larp shields.  Probably same guys.  I bet their Proud Boy inflicted bruises were just healing up.
Link Posted: 7/12/2018 7:58:27 PM EDT
[#21]
They need to hand out some free hickory shampoo samples.
Link Posted: 7/12/2018 9:04:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Yeah, I heard it.  It sounded like they were saying "You the n*****, You the n*****".
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
PJW picked it up and shared this link on FB.

https://www.infowars.com/video-abolish-ice-protesters-call-black-ice-agents-n-word/
Link Posted: 7/12/2018 9:47:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
How quickly the patriots turn into the redcoats. I’m sure our founding fathers would be proud of our great nation. Warms the heart.
View Quote
LOL
Link Posted: 7/12/2018 11:15:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I love the way the entire video turned orange as the spray hit the lens on the criminal's phone.
View Quote
Filter type: Physical removal.
Link Posted: 7/13/2018 12:27:05 AM EDT
[#25]
One dude got lit up like a Christmas tree . Not to hippies ice doesn’t f around they looked a little thin in the ranks had a dispatcher macing the hippies.
Link Posted: 7/13/2018 12:58:52 AM EDT
[#26]
LMAO!

That says "SOY"!!
Link Posted: 7/13/2018 1:18:44 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yeah, it's in the vid on page 3. The same POS was also calling the female officer a bitch and threatening her. So tolerant.
Link Posted: 7/13/2018 1:22:49 AM EDT
[#28]
Talked with some local FPS folks today.  Asked them to tell the officers in Portland, if they knew any, great job.  They smiled and said they would pass the word on.
Link Posted: 7/13/2018 1:34:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

How exactly are the vehicles that were trying to leave going to “walk around” the “protest”?

They were blocking them from leaving. It wasn’t an assembly, it was mentally unstable screeching and feelz.

View Quote
haha, personal attacks, I guess it is to be expected.

It is a dangerous precedent for a person/government to arbitrarily declare that an assembly isn't.

I would suggest a better strategy would have been to move them out of the way to let the van get through.  Either slowly drive the van and let the van push them out of the way.  The cops could have also formed a line and pushed them out of the way.

Instead, they used violence that will incite the left and middle.  At least 50% of the country believes ICE is treating illegals unfairly.  Second, that 50% will view the FPS actions as police brutality.

The paid protestors will be encouraged to ramp up the violence based on the idea that the government attacked them first.  It would not be difficult to kill or seriously injure FPS officers at the next protest.  Being ARFCOM, I am sure you can come up with some tactics to escalate the violence if you were Antifa.

Remember that we are the minority.  The majority of the country does not see things as we do.  More people voted for Hillary than Trump.  When cops are killed, Antifa will argue that it is self defense against an oppressive police force.  Many will agree.
Link Posted: 7/13/2018 2:18:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

It is a dangerous precedent for a person/government to arbitrarily declare that an assembly isn't.

I would suggest a better strategy would have been to move them out of the way to let the van get through.  Either slowly drive the van and let the van push them out of the way.  The cops could have also formed a line and pushed them out of the way.

Instead, they used violence that will incite the left and middle.  At least 50% of the country believes ICE is treating illegals unfairly.  Second, that 50% will view the FPS actions as police brutality.

The paid protestors will be encouraged to ramp up the violence based on the idea that the government attacked them first.  It would not be difficult to kill or seriously injure FPS officers at the next protest.  Being ARFCOM, I am sure you can come up with some tactics to escalate the violence if you were Antifa.

Remember that we are the minority.  The majority of the country does not see things as we do.  More people voted for Hillary than Trump.  When cops are killed, Antifa will argue that it is self defense against an oppressive police force.  Many will agree.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Personal attack? Wtf are you talking about?

Why are you here, is DU slow today?

A- a van pushing them out of they way would have looked really good on the news, and was a higher use of force than pepperballs.

B- if you actually watch the video, a number of officers attempted to push them out of the way.

But the protesters are innocent right? I mean screaming fuck you to the cops faces, using racial slurs, and acting like assholes is normal behavior. You can total use common sense on someone like that.

Do I care if the left starts a war.

Also, have the country voted for trump, sorry your hag lost
Link Posted: 7/13/2018 2:39:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Personal attack? Wtf are you talking about?  "But don’t like logic interfere with your feelz."  "Why are you here, is DU slow today?"

A- a van pushing them out of they way would have looked really good on the news, and was a higher use of force than pepperballs.   They would move, it takes more fortitude than they have to get run over.  

B- if you actually watch the video, a number of officers attempted to push them out of the way. No, the video started with the tough guy cop coming in with lights and siren.  I saw not concerted effort to move them.  If those cops could not physically move a bunch of girls, then the problem is with the cops.

But the protesters are innocent right? I mean screaming fuck you to the cops faces, using racial slurs, and acting like assholes is normal behavior. You can total use common sense on someone like that.  No, they are not innocent of bad behavior.    However, I do believe the 1st Amendment gives them the right to assemble and protest.

Do I care if the left starts a war.  With all due respect, you have not thought this one out.  No one in the USA wins from a civil war.  If it is inevitable, then it will happen.  However, we all should hope it does not.

Also, have the country voted for trump, sorry your hag lost  Sorry you think Trump is a hag
Link Posted: 7/13/2018 2:43:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Personal attack? Wtf are you talking about?  "But don’t like logic interfere with your feelz."  "Why are you here, is DU slow today?"

A- a van pushing them out of they way would have looked really good on the news, and was a higher use of force than pepperballs.   They would move, it takes more fortitude than they have to get run over.  

B- if you actually watch the video, a number of officers attempted to push them out of the way. No, the video started with the tough guy cop coming in with lights and siren.  I saw not concerted effort to move them.  If those cops could not physically move a bunch of girls, then the problem is with the cops.

But the protesters are innocent right? I mean screaming fuck you to the cops faces, using racial slurs, and acting like assholes is normal behavior. You can total use common sense on someone like that.  No, they are not innocent of bad behavior.    However, I do believe the 1st Amendment gives them the right to assemble and protest.

Do I care if the left starts a war.  With all due respect, you have not thought this one out.  No one in the USA wins from a civil war.  If it is inevitable, then it will happen.  However, we all should hope it does not.

Also, have the country voted for trump, sorry your hag lost  Sorry you think Trump is a hag
View Quote
If you think that’s a personal attack, hit the report button.

I’ll wait.
Link Posted: 7/13/2018 4:09:26 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I’ll wait.
View Quote
hahaha.  Why should I, your opinion of me doesn't matter in the least?  It only reflects on your character.
Link Posted: 7/13/2018 4:17:44 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 7/13/2018 4:19:42 PM EDT
[#35]
What puzzles me is that those goofy protestors seem to think that standing up there with signs and chanting will somehow change the world. Don't they realize it just makes them look like idiots and doesn't help their cause?
Link Posted: 7/13/2018 4:20:26 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
hahaha.  Why should I, your opinion of me doesn't matter in the least?  It only reflects on your character.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’ll wait.
Are you handicapped?

I’m being serious
Link Posted: 7/13/2018 6:00:03 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Are you handicapped?

I’m being serious
View Quote
Since I am engaging in a discussion with you, it would seem I have some type of mental handicap.
Link Posted: 7/13/2018 6:03:30 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
it would seem I have some type of mental handicap.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you handicapped?

I’m being serious
it would seem I have some type of mental handicap.
Best of luck with that.
Link Posted: 7/13/2018 7:15:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Best of luck with that.
View Quote
Thanks, I seem to be doing ok.  You don't seem to be able to address the points the retard made.
Link Posted: 7/13/2018 7:26:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Thanks, I seem to be doing ok.  You don't seem to be able to address the points the retard made.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Best of luck with that.
Actually I did. Clearly.

You’re either anti gov or anitfa or both.

The protesters got what they deserved. Period.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 2:55:34 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I'm strangely ok with it in this case
View Quote
@DualRectifier I'm not, just think of how many more hippies and leftists could be pepperballed if the prices were in line with international market prices.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 3:12:06 PM EDT
[#43]
oops
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 3:12:38 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 3:29:13 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

It is a dangerous precedent for a person/government to arbitrarily declare that an assembly isn't.   It has a long history predating the Constitution.  "Reading them the riot act" has a basis, an official would "read them the riot act" declaring that the assembly had violated the laws and that anyone remaining after a specified period of time would be liable for arrest, and that force was authorized to disperse the gathering.  

ROFL.

Instead, they used violence that will incite the left and middle.  At least 50% of the country believes ICE is treating illegals unfairly. Second, that 50% will view the FPS actions as police brutality.

Proof?

At which point they get properly classified as domestic terrorists and treated appropriately, including confiscation of all property, prosecution under RICO and anti-terrorism statutes, potential death penalty, etc...  This can include the use of military force.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How exactly are the vehicles that were trying to leave going to "walk around" the "protest"?

That was the point of the "protest".

They were blocking them from leaving. It wasn't an assembly, it was mentally unstable screeching and feelz.

But don't like logic interfere with your feelz.

It is a dangerous precedent for a person/government to arbitrarily declare that an assembly isn't.   It has a long history predating the Constitution.  "Reading them the riot act" has a basis, an official would "read them the riot act" declaring that the assembly had violated the laws and that anyone remaining after a specified period of time would be liable for arrest, and that force was authorized to disperse the gathering.  

ROFL.

Instead, they used violence that will incite the left and middle.  At least 50% of the country believes ICE is treating illegals unfairly. Second, that 50% will view the FPS actions as police brutality.

Proof?

At which point they get properly classified as domestic terrorists and treated appropriately, including confiscation of all property, prosecution under RICO and anti-terrorism statutes, potential death penalty, etc...  This can include the use of military force.

Of the people who voted.  With questions about whether all of those who voted for Hillary were legal to do so.

Killing cops is one way to guarantee that that 40% in the middle of the political spectrum turns against you and you are declared fair game for anyone hunting you.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 3:33:08 PM EDT
[#46]
Garbage can through the window by the weekend.

And it will probably be anitfa just to stir shit up.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 3:37:02 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
FPS doesnt fuck around. We just had protestors arrested in our ICE facilty. These protestors are going to keep pushing until someone gets hurt.
View Quote
That's what they want, they want a martyr.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 4:03:43 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

That window is just asking for a brick
View Quote
Flaming bottle of kerosene.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 4:12:01 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 4:17:50 PM EDT
[#50]
Looks like fun.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top