Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 7:43:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

What if someone in the list breaks his leg.  Are they still barred from pain medication?  

Why stop at pain medication, why not create an algorithm for all medical problems?  

Shit, I love non-doctors telling us doctors how to do our fucking job.  It gives me a fucking hard-on.
View Quote
Study: Opioid overprescription a problem for all doctors
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 7:49:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
We could just let Doctors do their jobs unimpeded by the government.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Seems things are out of control. I know heroin is pretty bad around here. Something needs to be done

Some 65 percent of heroin users report that they used prescription opioids first and then made the switch to heroin.

MORE THAN 80 PERCENT OF ALL OF THE OPIOID PRESCRIPTIONS IN THE WORLD ARE WRITTEN BY DOCTORS IN THE UNITED STATES

Now, an anesthesiologist and a surgeon at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis are proposing ways to reduce the availability of opioid drugs by eliminating some of them from the pipeline. Among other things, they?re proposing that doctors prescribe fewer pills for patients after they undergo surgery and that pharmaceutical companies initiate turn-in programs for unused opioids.
Washington University School of Medicine: Overprescribing opioids
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 7:50:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Not enough IMO. Opioid epidemic is getting worse. Glad they are focusing on the source. Most Teens Who Abuse Opioids First Got Them From a Doctor.
View Quote
nope!

Link Posted: 8/5/2017 7:52:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
nope!

View Quote
I have no rebuttal for such a overwhelming argument
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 7:54:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So what do you think we should do? Have a campaign educating people, "if your doctor offers you opioids... just say no" ?
That involves too much freedom and not enough bureaucracy.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 7:57:11 PM EDT
[#6]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What if someone in the list breaks his leg.  Are they still barred from pain medication?  

Why stop at pain medication, why not create an algorithm for all medical problems?  

Shit, I love non-doctors telling us doctors how to do our fucking job.  It gives me a fucking hard-on.
Study: Opioid overprescription a problem for all doctors
You do realize that all alcoholics bought their first drink from a state/federal licensed or run store.  Half the fatal car accidents are due to alcohol yet the stores stay open.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 7:59:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Seems things are out of control. I know heroin is pretty bad around here. Something needs to be done

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some 65 percent of heroin users report that they used prescription opioids first and then made the switch to heroin.

MORE THAN 80 PERCENT OF ALL OF THE OPIOID PRESCRIPTIONS IN THE WORLD ARE WRITTEN BY DOCTORS IN THE UNITED STATES

Now, an anesthesiologist and a surgeon at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis are proposing ways to reduce the availability of opioid drugs by eliminating some of them from the pipeline. Among other things, they?re proposing that doctors prescribe fewer pills for patients after they undergo surgery and that pharmaceutical companies initiate turn-in programs for unused opioids.
Lol, so then patients get no Schedule II opiates and drug addicts can still buy all the Heroin, Fentanyl, Carfentanyl, etc.  Sounds like a great plan.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 7:59:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I have no rebuttal for such a overwhelming argument
View Quote
Just my .02

Link Posted: 8/5/2017 8:01:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

We can play that game.  If you're prescribed an anti-depressant drug, the gov't can require us to notify the local police and your guns are confiscated, even if the anti-depressant medication is not being used for depression but rather sleep, pain, etc.

Or just do away with needing doctors and have bureaucrats use an algorithm to treat you like in Idiocrasy.

http://www.the-frat-pack.com/reviews/images/idiocracy/thermometer.jpg

https://healthbb.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/medium_3601246826.jpg
View Quote
So we want gov out of our life, but we want the gov to pay for opiates?

Is this correct?
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 8:02:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You do realize that all alcoholics bought their first drink from a state/federal licensed or run store.  Half the fatal car accidents are due to alcohol yet the stores stay open.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Alcohol is not addictive like opioids. Alcohol has no reason to be prescribed as a solution

Opioid problem is real and some doctors are the cause

Research from the University of Pennsylvania shows that over-prescribing of even small amounts of opioids for minor injuries can increase risk of long-term use.

Researchers point to the significant variation in opioid prescribing habits by doctors for minor injuries such as sprained ankles as a major contributor to the current opioid epidemic in the United States.

Using private insurance claims data from more than 53,000 patients visiting U.S. emergency rooms for an ankle sprain between 2011 and 2012, researchers found 7 percent of patients received a prescription for an opioid pain medication.

Researchers found there was significant variation across states, with only 1.6 percent of patients receiving prescriptions for opioids in Delaware compared to 16 percent in Mississippi.
Small over-prescription of opioids increases risk of abuse: Study
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 8:13:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Alcohol is not addictive like opioids. Alcohol has no reason to be prescribed as a solution

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Research from the University of Pennsylvania shows that over-prescribing of even small amounts of opioids for minor injuries can increase risk of long-term use.

Researchers point to the significant variation in opioid prescribing habits by doctors for minor injuries such as sprained ankles as a major contributor to the current opioid epidemic in the United States.

Using private insurance claims data from more than 53,000 patients visiting U.S. emergency rooms for an ankle sprain between 2011 and 2012, researchers found 7 percent of patients received a prescription for an opioid pain medication.

Researchers found there was significant variation across states, with only 1.6 percent of patients receiving prescriptions for opioids in Delaware compared to 16 percent in Mississippi.
WTF?

There's no way to argue with someone who, genuinely, has no grasp of reality.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 9:03:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
WTF?

View Quote
Try me, one of my favorite undergrad courses was psychopharmacology.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 9:13:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
WTF?

You must have failed that course
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 9:20:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I personally believe she would have offed herself if opiates had not been available during the worst of it.
View Quote
I think this accounts for some of our "gun violence" when it comes to guys. A guy comes to the understanding that instead of working and providing for his family, he instead, is going to spend the rest of his life in terrible pain every day not working and instead running his family into financial ruin. So he kills himself. I know people who get up and go to work everyday only because pain pills keep the pain dampened down enough for them to do it.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 9:28:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
My dad drank a lot of vodka every night of the week and he got really mad if he couldn't get it.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 9:28:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Fucking Junkies...
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 10:06:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

The nurse says, "she just wants drugs. She is putting on a show."

Prescription drug abuse is an epidemic...

Don't ask me for a solution...
View Quote
I rarely drink, have never smoked, and have never so much as set hand to any sort of illegal drug except when required to by work (in the process of confiscating them), let alone done any.

4 out of 6 times I've ended up in the ER for something I have been accused of drug seeking.  

I have no doubt the docs see it day in, day out, but they fucking suck at ID'ing people faking injuries or illness.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 10:13:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
WTF?

Again, why would I "try you?"

You've consistently proven you aren't worth the conversation it would take to prove your "theories" wrong.

You're the kind of poster that makes me sad. It hurts my heart to think that there's people walking this world who really believe the kinds of shit you talk about, openly. I'm sorry that you have to endure living in your own head and hearing those thoughts all day. I just wish you could refrain from making us hear them, too.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 10:19:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Um' do people realize that pain meds are effectively over the counter in much of the developing world

I would also suspect that there is very good tracking of pain meds in the US (the narcotic prescription pads or whatever they are called). In many other places these meds are much less controlled in practice. I would suspect that the better tracking and the centralization of data by the DEA accounts for a good bit, but not all of that difference.

We would need to look at the per capita consumption using some metric like amount imported, manufactured or distributed. Which still wouldn't be accurate in a lot of places given the amount of tax / import tariff evasion.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 10:25:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I rarely drink, have never smoked, and have never so much as set hand to any sort of illegal drug except when required to by work (in the process of confiscating them), let alone done any.

4 out of 6 times I've ended up in the ER for something I have been accused of drug seeking.  

I have no doubt the docs see it day in, day out, but they fucking suck at ID'ing people faking injuries or illness.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

One of my friends, and unnamed fellow arfcomer, made a good attempt at removing his finger with an angle grinder at work. He actually cut into the tendon with the disk. They offered him a perscription for ibuprofen after they realized that he was in pain half way through debriding/stitching

The dude doesn't touch drugs and barely drinks.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 10:28:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Can we confess things here?
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 10:39:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
One of my friends, and unnamed fellow arfcomer, made a good attempt at removing his finger with an angle grinder at work. He actually cut into the tendon with the disk. They offered him a perscription for ibuprofen after they realized that he was in pain half way through debriding/stitching

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I nearly ripped the end of my thumb off and they gave me really effective anesthetic(?) to keep it numb when they stitched it back together. The hand surgeon took a long time to get to the hospital and when he showed up the first shots of lidocaine(?) had already lost it's effectiveness. I just told him to please make sure it's absolutely numb before he did anything because I was super worried he's going to hit some spot that was extremely sensitive. He gave me something different, but I dont remember what it was. Mayeb something called Hydromorphone? I just remember it sounded like it was really serious stuff. I think whatever it was, was on top of the lidocaine he put in my thumb. Lol I only was prescribed Tylenol 3 for post "surgery". Really not that effective, but I got my hands on some more effective stuff.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 10:45:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I nearly ripped the end of my thumb off and they gave me really effective anesthetic(?) to keep it numb when they stitched it back together. The hand surgeon took a long time to get to the hospital and when he showed up the first shots of lidocaine(?) had already lost it's effectiveness. I just told him to please make sure it's absolutely numb before he did anything because I was super worried he's going to hit some spot that was extremely sensitive. He gave me something different, but I dont remember what it was. Mayeb something called Hydromorphone? I just remember it sounded like it was really serious stuff. I think whatever it was, was on top of the lidocaine he put in my thumb. Lol I only was prescribed Tylenol 3 for post "surgery". Really not that effective, but I got my hands on some more effective stuff.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hydromorphone is Dilaudid. Best of the best.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 10:48:43 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
jeez....

it appeared that there were a lot of pot users here, but I didn't realize there were that many non legit pain med druggies here

edit - here is a solution that most docs would approve of...

acute pain meds limited to 3 days, no stronger than 5 mg hydrocodone, and your name goes on a list for having been prescribed pain meds.

all chronic pain med users go to low cost privately run, but government authorized pain med centers.

any deviation or misuse and the user's name goes on a government list so they can't get chronic meds anymore.

this would solve the blame the doc game people are doing here, only legit pain med people get the meds, and docs don't have to keep screening for chronic pain med seekers, as if someone is drug seeking, they should show up on the list.
View Quote
3 days... lol... when was the last time your jaw was broken in 4 places. Ooooohh I'm a junkie
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 10:55:07 PM EDT
[#25]
In this thread we learn who has never had a major accident or surgery. When I get an x ray at the dentist they call other people over to look at all the metal in my face. Was I doped up on everything you can imagine for quite a while? ... yeah it brought the pain down enough to sleep some nights.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 11:07:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
So what do you think we should do? Have a campaign educating people, "if your doctor offers you opioids... just say no" ?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Supply side is the only strategy the DEA knows.

1-trick ponies have a monopoly in govt.

Someone's paying attention.
Education is not - I repeat, NOT - the problem.  The issue is fundamentally simple: a percentage of the population is simply prone to drug addiction, for whatever reason(s).  Blame it on nature/nurture, personality disorder, weakness,..whatever.  There are simply going to be those among us who pursue drugs.  Tell them it's harmful, show them the proof, & yet facts be damned, they'll still hunt for a fix.  The majority of us go about our lives without getting caught up in such dead end pursuits.

Adults have to learn how to do adult things like make judgement calls on using a Rx'ed drug, if it's working, how it makes them feel, etc.  Responsible adults will realize if they are getting - or have gotten - over their head & attempt to change course.  Some will have struggles.  Others will get hooked.  Regardless, the LE approach isn't going to alter the good/bad relationship that human beings have with drugs.  Nor will it eradicate drugs or dealers from the face of the earth.  We have to come to terms with the fact that this is the way things are between people & addictive substances, & be honest about how to mitigate the issue of addiction.  That hasn't happened yet.  We're still doing the same thing without changing the result (ie. Drug abuse rates have remained unchanged since before the advent of the current policy).  It's fine to be morally opposed to even casual drug use.  I agree with that moral stance.  But I can also look at the evidence & realize that when nations like Portugal are seeing progress via a different path than ours, the hard line "war" policy we've chosen to pursue isn't the way to do it.

Some people are just going to use.  That's all there is to it.  We have to learn how to effectively deal with the issues that draw people in to that lifestyle.  Further, we have to admit that some people will even abuse drugs no matter how dire their personal circumstance become because of it, because they're apathetic & selfish.  The incarceration model isn't altering that reality (Hell, one can even get illicit drugs in prison).  We have to deal with the users & take control of the drug market from the cartels.  This latest policy shift is just going to raise their market share.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 11:30:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Demand decreased because the DEA is prosecuting doctors for prescribing more painkillers than the government thinks is "necessary."

Let *that* sink in a moment.

The government bureaucrats decided that in order to stop opiate abuse it had to tell medical professionals to stop doing their jobs, then, in order to combat the growing black market for opiates (caused by the first encroachment) it has to tell the manufacturers to stop doing their jobs.

Where, exactly, does it end?
View Quote
It ends the moment when we, as freedom-loving Americans, have grown so tired of being treated like subjects that we decide that proverbial Tree of Liberty needs refreshing....again.
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 12:10:14 AM EDT
[#28]
the current version of prohibition is not working so why not try something different

set up gov heroin operations in impacted communities
junkies get maintenance doses of clean heroin at no cost
they also have access to counseling if they choose to attempt to quit.

no more overdoses in the street
cut down on cartel money and drug violence
addicts no longer have to commit crime to support their addiction.

the downside is you have to accept that there will be some lifelong addicts leading mostly normal lives (soccer mom getting 3-4 doses a day)
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 1:52:17 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

You've consistently proven you aren't worth the conversation it would take to prove your "theories" wrong.

You're the kind of poster that makes me sad. It hurts my heart to think that there's people walking this world who really believe the kinds of shit you talk about, openly. I'm sorry that you have to endure living in your own head and hearing those thoughts all day. I just wish you could refrain from making us hear them, too.
View Quote
This is what defeat looks like. You haven't made a single point in any of your posts other than I'm wrong. Keep racking up the losses
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 1:55:37 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
This is what defeat looks like. You haven't made a single point in any of your posts other than I'm wrong. Keep racking up the losses
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've made lots of points, just none in my discussion with you. Mostly because you, personally, aren't worth the effort to debate. I can fix ignorance, I can't fix willful ignorance and a penchant for lunacy. That's all I've seen you post, thus far.
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 2:02:18 AM EDT
[#31]
I didn't read the whole thread but when I went in for my last pain specialist appointment I was told they are going to stop making Opana. 

Its  one of two pain meds I'm on. It sucks cause after two years my current combination works but they are stopping production because people abusing it to get high 
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 2:04:26 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Um' do people realize that pain meds are effectively over the counter in much of the developing world
View Quote
I'm sure you know more than the the Washington Anesthesiologist who made the statement.
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 2:06:31 AM EDT
[#33]
Meperidine (demerol) is already hard to come by. I got a scrip from my urologist a few weeks ago because of chronic kidney stones and had to wait 5 days for the pharmacy to order some and have it shipped to them. I cannot afford to go to the ER every time I have a stone and I keep a current scrip of the drugs on hand to self medicate. I usually just take ibuprofen or Tylenol for the pain but when it hurts enough to make me puke, it's time for the demerol. I fear that one day I might have to turn to street drugs to ease the pain associated with a kidney stone. I pray that day never comes.
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 2:07:09 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
"The dude"
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 2:09:07 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Next up: "Government puzzled by spike in fentanyl-laced heroin overdoses."
View Quote
Then it's "We need more laws and more tax payer money to fight it."
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 2:14:36 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
"The dude"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"The dude"
Did he abide?
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 2:15:48 AM EDT
[#37]
So glad I don't work in the ED anymore. All the drug seekers were a giant pain in the ass. Fuckin junkies.
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 2:19:11 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I vote increase by 200% and hand it out like candy.....let Darwin sort this shit out
View Quote
All the OD's won't cost billions in healthcare costs in ED time and resources. Brilliant.
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 2:21:17 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

The allure is...they work. If you've got a bad back or other chronic pain, they are magical.

I make no excuses for the tards that just wanna get high. They make it harder for legitimate users to get the medicine that lets them function mostly normally.

You can't even get hydrocodone or anything like that here, unless you get it illegally and risk running afoul of a Duterte death squad.

Strongest you can get here is tramadol, which works if you take enough of it.
View Quote
Tramadol is a godsend for me.  Makes my back loosen up just enough to maintain.  
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 2:21:23 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
All the OD's won't cost billions in healthcare costs in ED time and resources. Brilliant.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I vote increase by 200% and hand it out like candy.....let Darwin sort this shit out
We could shit can EMTALA.....
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 2:22:33 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Now they will get to deal with Heroin. Good luck.
View Quote
How else will the ice cream lick itself?
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 2:24:53 AM EDT
[#42]
I've said it before and I'll continue to say it.  Don't fuck with ARFCOM'S two addictions:  Entertainment and prescription drugs.
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 2:26:30 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
So glad I don't work in the ED anymore. All the drug seekers were a giant pain in the ass. Fuckin junkies.
View Quote
The last time I was in an ER for a stone the doc accused me of being a drug seeker. I had a 4mm stone with 21 more I passed in the next 2 weeks ranging from a grain of sand to 3mm. Fuck him, I filed a complaint on him. Fuck, all they need to do is pull my records. I've had over 100 of them in 28 years yet he treated me like someone with no past history.
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 2:47:46 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

The last time I was in an ER for a stone the doc accused me of being a drug seeker. I had a 4mm stone with 21 more I passed in the next 2 weeks ranging from a grain of sand to 3mm. Fuck him, I filed a complaint on him. Fuck, all they need to do is pull my records. I've had over 100 of them in 28 years yet he treated me like someone with no past history.
View Quote
About two or three weeks ago I had to go to the ER because I was out of my pain medication thanks to the insurance company wanting to do a preauth. 
The wife took me to one of those private, stand alone ERs, I was really impressed. 

After telling them them what I was in for and the Dr checking my medical records there in the room, I had a Delaudid drip within 10 minutes of walk in the front door. 
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 3:08:22 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I'm sure you know more than the the Washington Anesthesiologist who made the statement.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My point was mostly about statistics, the skewing of data and inference. These are areas with which I am professionally engaged on a daily basis. Much more so than your mean  anesthesiologist. Perhaps, I should have been more clear or made my point about bad monitoring and skewing differently.

We have very good data collection in the US, with respect to prescription and addiction, many other countries simply don't. This means that we collect very reliable and accurate data about the quantity of opioids prescribed and the number of addicts. To include some longitudinal information about people who were first perscribed a narcotic and latter became an addict. Whereas other countries often don't reliably collect or centralize data about narcotic prescriptions or addiction.

There could also be huge differences in policy and collection methodology. Tramadol for instance isn't scheduled in a lot of places. So, if you go ask xyz country how many narcotic prescriptions per capita they might return a result that excluded Tramadol.

Put differently, its very easy to make big mistakes when playing with big data. My read is that the epidemic is not that much worse in the US when compared with other areas. My suspicion from spending time overseas, including time involved with the medical field, is that there are tons of addicts and opioids floating around overseas. Often more than in the US, we simply have very aggressive reporting.

ETA: Corrected drug spelling.
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 3:53:06 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
The state controlling production. Awesome.
View Quote
FPNI

But we're a "free country with liberty and freedom and junk!"

Government controls all. 
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 4:06:20 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Pure 'tardery that will only hurt people who have legitimate needs for the drugs.

Addicts will find the stuff one way or another.
View Quote
Fact
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 4:10:28 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ordinary people getting shitty care and being accused of perpetrating a crime are just an every day part of medical treatment in the US. 
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 4:13:53 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
WTF?

There's a new thing called the ignore function.  Not sure if you've heard about it before. 
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 4:21:48 AM EDT
[#50]
I was in the ER a few months ago for a neck problem, and I met this guy in his 50's who was a long-term alcoholic. I was amazed he opened up to me so quickly, but it seems he and his friends have this scam where they check-in to the hospital for alcohol detox because the hospital gives them Ativan to help in the detox. Once they get the Ativan, they go back to drinking as usual, and then check themselves back into the hospital for another dertox to get more Ativan. He said they have been doing it for years.

I don't know a lot about Ativan, but I remember the couple of times I was in the hospital in the past 10 years, when my back hurt so bad I could not sleep, Ativan was the cure. The pain pills alone did not cut it. I needed the pain pills and Ativan to finally get some sleep.

Is Ativan additive? Does the fact some drunks abuse it mean it will be banned for everyone at some point? That seems unfair.

Just as it seems unfair to ban a certain class of opioids because a small percentage of individuals abuse them.

It sounds like gun control for meds. Ninety-nine percent of gun owners never do anything illegal with guns, but because 1% do, all guns should be banned or gun ownership curtailed?

Makes sense.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top