Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 87
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 2:52:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

But did a civilian actually shoot the murderer? I'm not near a TV and can't seem to pull myself away from ARFCOM to look anywhere else.
View Quote
Yes, an armed citizen grabbed his legally owned AR-15 rifle and took a position of cover. He shot the gunman as he was exiting the church. The gunman
dropped his rifle and ran to his vehicle, an SUV. The armed citizen attempted to end the shooting spree and engaged the gunman in his vehicle, with one
shot blowing out the rear window. The gunman fled in his vehicle. The armed citizen then flagged down a motorist, explained the situation and entered
the vehicle. The driver called the police and pursued the gunman, reaching speeds of 95 mph and passing cars. The gunman's vehicle, with the armed citizen's
pick-up on a few feet behind it, slowed and then went off the road. The driver of the pick-up told police the location of the gunman while the armed citizen
covered the gunman's vehicle with his rifle. The gunman never moved, did not respond to verbal commands and fired no shots for the next 5 to 7 minutes until
police arrived on scene. Evidence seems to indicate he was hit by the armed citizen's first shot and bled out while trying to escape. He died in his vehicle.

MSM is not reporting he was killed by an local citizen armed with an AR-15 rifle who heard the gunfire and responded courageously risking death to try and
save others. He is a hero.

Two eye-witnesses collaborate everything written above in interviews.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 2:54:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I am not here to endear myself to anyone. I'm here to learn and to challenge what I believe to be wrong. If some people decide they hate my guts because I have more liberal viewpoints on certain issues, then those people were not worth talking to in the first place.

There are liberals, moderates, and libertarians in this forum, and they're not all "trolls," as you now know.

I'd like to be your friend in person, but we probably will never be close on politics. Maybe we should just ignore one another's posts when they are political. Or, maybe a friendship with a "liberal" is not something you want.
View Quote
Can't be friends with an enemy.  Liberals aren't just people with different viewpoints anymore.

Today's liberals want to take my money, my rights, and if they could get away with it would imprison or kill me.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 2:56:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Obvious troll is obvious.
View Quote
You're right.  I just can't help myself though.  I know it is wasted breath but call it a guilty pleasure responding to these clowns.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 2:58:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
STUPID posts like this are why some think you came here to start shit?  

Why do you phrase it like this?  You know where you are.  YOU ARE STARTING SHIT WHEN YOU POST THIS SHIT.

Who is a rightwing nutcase?  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just as bad on the other side, if not worse. Just read some of the rightwing nutcase stuff here.
STUPID posts like this are why some think you came here to start shit?  

Why do you phrase it like this?  You know where you are.  YOU ARE STARTING SHIT WHEN YOU POST THIS SHIT.

Who is a rightwing nutcase?  
Well, for one, the guy who wants to burn down the homes of the family of the murderer and then make them march naked through the community. Other nutcases are pushing conspiracy theories about evil liberals in our elected government, or leftwing individuals or groups, carrying out this attack in order to...? I don't know, maybe drum up support for gun control?

I realize parts of the US government have done some pretty bad things in the past, mostly in other countries, but when someone is going around saying that my government is murdering innocent families in Texas to further legislative aims, then the nicest thing I can think to call them is nutcase.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 3:00:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
All I know is that this reminds me too much of the Vegas shooting.

A. Conservative target.

B. Identity of perp is almost completely wiped from the Internet.

C. Motive officially "unknown"

also it's only been a month since the Vegas shooting. Attacks on conservatives were practically unknown before this fall. very odd.
View Quote
I believe they started with the attack on the republican softball practice. Last early spring.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 3:02:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I learned English back when we still used words. Can you help me with "DU?"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just as bad on the other side, if not worse. Just read some of the rightwing nutcase stuff here.
So, all things considered how does it compare to what your buddies over at DU are saying?

You know, a guy like you could give us a unique perspective.
I learned English back when we still used words. Can you help me with "DU?"
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 3:02:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I'm just brainstorming, but, yes, I do understand the implications. I don't think we have to go all STASI though. Teachers are trained to identify certain telling behaviors, police officers are too, of course. Why not the public?
View Quote
See something, say something, huh?

(this post is brought to you by the letters G, T, F and O.)
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 3:02:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Uh, you do realise where you are, right? The folks here tend to be of the "not for Obama" segment of our society. If you are looking for an echo chamber, you are in the wrong place.

Just say'n.
View Quote
I'm not looking for a echo chamber. There are liberals, moderates and libertarians in this forum, though, and they are not all "trolls," as some people would claim.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 3:03:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Johnny Langedorf(sp) and Stephen Willeford were the two that chased the fucker down. It would appear that Stephen Willeford was the one who shot him.

ETA: Johnny works at an auto parts store and Stephen is a self employed plumber. Wonder what there user names are here.
Mods, feel free to delete this info if you feel it is outing them but the info is out there elsewhere.
View Quote
TX should replace their racist civil war statues with them.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 3:04:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Just ran across this:

Wilson County Sheriff Joe Tackitt Jr. said Sunday night that the shooter fired several shots outside before entering the Sutherland Springs church and walking toward the front of the congregation.

Tackitt says the gunman then turned around and opened fire on his way back out the front door.

“I don’t think they could have escaped. You’ve got your pews on either side,” Tackitt said.The shooting at First Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs, Texas left 26 people -- ranging in age from 5 to 72 years old -- dead and 20 wounded, authorities said.   

Link

Damn....sounds like he looked at everybody as he shot them. I don't guess looking at little children while murdering them mattered to him...as long as they were stupid Christian children. 
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 3:08:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I wonder if anyone on the right has noticed that Obama isn't out there disrespecting Trump.
View Quote
How about we don’t care about what Obama thinks?

Ed
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 3:08:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I'm not looking for a echo chamber. There are liberals, moderates and libertarians in this forum, though, and they are not all "trolls," as some people would claim.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 3:08:49 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote
Do you think if you keep repeating the same talking point over and over that people are going to start believing you? They don't.  Take your ball and go home, we have our own.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 3:09:09 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I am all for science.  Just don't force me to fund it at gunpoint/risk of jail.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've already tried to make the case for subsidizing mental health programs. For some of the guys here, that's commie talk, a nonstarter.

Brain researchers might one day explain these horrific behaviors. Tragedies like this might be preventable. Problem is, pure research requires money, too, and science seems to be unpopular these days.
But so many things are funded that way. Rural electrification and telephony, for example, never would have happened if left to market forces. I used to be a "hard" libertarian, but it doesn't work. There are things that require tax dollars. Not everything, but when something needs to get done, and there's no profit motive, government and tax dollars have to step in.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 3:10:57 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
What the actual fuck is this guy doing here?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just read some of the rightwing nutcase stuff here.
What the actual fuck is this guy doing here?
Same as you, I reckon. Wasting a lot of time.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 3:13:26 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
But so many things are funded that way. Rural electrification and telephony, for example, never would have happened if left to market forces. I used to be a "hard" libertarian, but it doesn't work. There are things that require tax dollars. Not everything, but when something needs to get done, and there's no profit motive, government and tax dollars have to step in.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've already tried to make the case for subsidizing mental health programs. For some of the guys here, that's commie talk, a nonstarter.

Brain researchers might one day explain these horrific behaviors. Tragedies like this might be preventable. Problem is, pure research requires money, too, and science seems to be unpopular these days.
Like abortion?  

Ed
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 3:13:52 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I wonder if anyone on the right has noticed that Obama isn't out there disrespecting Trump.
View Quote
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahbah
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 3:14:10 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahbah

ETA: he deserves it
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 3:15:27 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
Well...don't let the horror of the specifics of the reason for this thread slow your quest for spending my tax money. 
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 3:17:23 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Right now is not the time or place to mock people with shit like: "that's commie talk." Even if you aren't a troll you are sure acting like one.

Some of the obviously fake or photoshopped shit is bad as well, but you seem to think people here want to have a political gun control conversation with you when it hasn't even been 12 hours yet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right now is not the time or place to mock people with shit like: "that's commie talk." Even if you aren't a troll you are sure acting like one.

Some of the obviously fake or photoshopped shit is bad as well, but you seem to think people here want to have a political gun control conversation with you when it hasn't even been 12 hours yet.
I guess mocking only goes in one direction then? If you don't want to talk to me, then don't. This is an AR15 site, a site about firearms and firearm rights; it is not a rightwing conservative site, so if I "mock" rightwing conservative talking points, that is not trolling. That's just giving a little back in due course.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 3:18:27 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
Who cares... Two wrongs to make a right.

False, it was already being done but on a slower pace because the MARKET didn't demand it.  If the market at the time had a need for it, it would have provided it just like every other time.

This doesn't.  Feel free to provide any information stating there is no profit motive and that research isn't already done.  You believe a nutjob who thinks his crazy murdering is justified just didn't seek mental health treatment because it was too expensive?  Seeking help isn't hard to do or expensive...
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 3:20:18 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Yes, an armed citizen grabbed his legally owned AR-15 rifle and took a position of cover. He shot the gunman as he was exiting the church.
<snip>
Evidence seems to indicate he was hit by the armed citizen's first shot and bled out while trying to escape. He died in his vehicle.

MSM is not reporting he was killed by an local citizen armed with an AR-15 rifle...
View Quote
LEO on Fox about 30 minutes ago said it had not yet been determined if the gunman killed himself or was killed by the armed citizen.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 3:22:00 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Don’t forget the preachy bullshit telling us how messed up we are.  Peacenik reminds me of a certain “researcher” who claims to specialize in writing about homegrown extremists, but in reality just doxxes people online. JJ MacNabb, she got banned from here for arocking.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
About half the past few pages is 2017 accounts. "We're just new here! Go back to Stormfront/Alex Jones with your conspiracy ideas! We're not infiltrators!!!!!!!!"

LofuckingL
Don’t forget the preachy bullshit telling us how messed up we are.  Peacenik reminds me of a certain “researcher” who claims to specialize in writing about homegrown extremists, but in reality just doxxes people online. JJ MacNabb, she got banned from here for arocking.
What's all this about banning? Are we banning opinions here? The First Amendment isn't held as dear as the Second Amendment, is that it?
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 3:24:10 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

LEO on Fox about 30 minutes ago said it had not yet been determined if the gunman killed himself or was killed by the armed citizen.
View Quote
Fox has the most vapid 'experts' in cable news. Half the cocksuckers don't know if they're afoot or on horseback.

Lending credence to anything a Fox News 'expert' says is a fool's mission. 
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 3:25:34 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes, an armed citizen grabbed his legally owned AR-15 rifle and took a position of cover. He shot the gunman as he was exiting the church.
<snip>
Evidence seems to indicate he was hit by the armed citizen's first shot and bled out while trying to escape. He died in his vehicle.

MSM is not reporting he was killed by an local citizen armed with an AR-15 rifle...
So a prerecorded interview form 7-8 hours ago? Certainly it wasn't a live interview.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 3:26:18 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Then we have conflicting reports (shock me) since even the DailyMail has stated

Kelley, 26, of New Braunfels, a suburb of San Antonio, was confronted by a neighbor armed with a rifle who shot him through a gap in his body armor
from link I posted previously Texas church shooter, 26, who killed at least 26 people - including a pastor's 14-year-old daughter - had been dishonorably discharged from the US Air Force for assaulting his wife and child
And seems to be crediting the church neighbors with firing at and pursuing the perpetrator.

How unusual they wouldn't want to give credit to a civilian shooter. /sarc
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 3:27:22 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Peacenik
What's all this about banning? Are we banning opinions here? The First Amendment isn't held as dear as the Second Amendment, is that it?
View Quote
Arockers get banned. Incidentally, you really need to read the first amendment as it only provides protection from the government...not the internet. 
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 3:27:44 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
About half the past few pages is 2017 accounts. "We're just new here! Go back to Stormfront/Alex Jones with your conspiracy ideas! We're not infiltrators!!!!!!!!"

LofuckingL
First Amendment doesn't require a private site to host anything and everything.  You apparently don't understand the First Amendment either.  You are free, of course, to go out and get funding and contributors and start your own site.  OTOH, it's more than a little unlikely any reasonably intelligent person with internet experience wouldn't know that forums ban people all the time.  Som there are several conclusions one could draw.  You probably wouldn't like those opinions either.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 3:27:56 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote
Of course not.

The neighbor and his driver are about to suicide themselves 3 times in the back of the head...or be caught with child porn.

ETA: They might burn in a fatal car crash
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 3:28:26 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I do have an open mind as long as some liberal isn't trying to reach into my pocket or limit my rights.

Here are some suggestions:

Be armed all the time.

Be proficient with said arms.

Maintain good situational awareness.

When necessary, kill bad guys.
View Quote
Nothing else? Because that just isn't going to be enough to keep the Second Amendment as we know it today. The majority of Americans (not just liberals) are going to support gun control if these mass killings go on unabated, and if most Americans think nothing serious is being attempted to prevent them. We need new ideas. We need to get out ahead of the conversation with ideas before Schumer and Pelosi get to decide. The majority in Congress won't last forever, and if you think Trump won't support gun control, you should google some of his past comments on guns.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 3:30:20 AM EDT
[#31]
The Littlelest ones to have passed one of the Girls did Survive and the boy in the last pic is alive as of now took 4 rounds may have been the kid they were talking about earlier

Sisters six-year-old Brooke (left) and eight-year-old Emily Garza (pictured, right, sitting on the right, next to her sister Rihanna) were killed in the shooting according to her family. Nine-year-old Rihanna (sitting next to Emily had her glasses shot off her face but survived

Six-year-old Rylan Ward, (right) the stepson of feared-dead mother-of-four Joann Ward, was shot four times and is in surgery
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 3:30:40 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
So a prerecorded interview form 7-8 hours ago? Certainly it wasn't a live interview.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
<snip>

You're probably right. I don't know for sure. Was listening, but not watching it, while reading in GD.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 3:30:58 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Nothing else? Because that just isn't going to be enough to keep the Second Amendment as we know it today. The majority of Americans (not just liberals) are going to support gun control if these mass killings go on unabated, and if most Americans think nothing serious is being attempted to prevent them. We need new ideas. We need to get out ahead of the conversation with ideas before Schumer and Pelosi get to decide. The majority in Congress won't last forever, and if you think Trump won't support gun control, you should google some of his past comments on guns.
View Quote
With PGA gone, you're definitely the biggest concern troll on the site now.

ETA: Wow, read the rest of your shit. You're not going to last this thread, I doubt.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 3:33:37 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
Really?

Probably a safe bet that you like and trust CNN which recently quoted your leader:

"Some of the politics we see now, we thought we had put that to bed," Obama said. "That's folks looking 50 years back. It's the 21st Century, not the 19th Century."
In a second campaign stop in Virginia, Obama took aim at the methods Trump used to win the election.
"We've got folks who are deliberately trying to make folks angry -- to demonize people who have different ideas; to get the base all riled up because it provides a short-term tactical advantage," Obama said, again without specifically naming the President.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 3:37:08 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

You were making suggestions (aka: Dem talking points), not asking for them.

I am seeing a trend...
View Quote
I'm very happy to listen to some ideas, but things that are actually doable, not stuff like "make people responsible again." We don't have a magic wand.

Can we use our brains to come up with anything at all to cut down on some of these mass killings, or do we throw our hands up and say, "shit happens," because the majority of Americans don't have the same level of enthusiasm for guns as we do, and if the only solution they hear is "ban assault weapons," then they will support that and other restrictions.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 3:40:26 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I'm very happy to listen to some ideas, but things that are actually doable, not stuff like "make people responsible again." We don't have a magic wand.

Can we use our brains to come up with anything at all to cut down on some of these mass killings, or do we throw our hands up and say, "shit happens," because the majority of Americans don't have the same level of enthusiasm for guns as we do, and if the only solution they hear is "ban assault weapons," then they will support that and other restrictions.
View Quote
Woopdy fucking do. 

Can this shit please be taken to a new thread to stop polluting this "breaking news" thread ffs?

Mods - can this be pruned?

Probably get brought down several pages once this shit gets weeded out!
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 3:42:30 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
Much like Feinstein, Pelosi & Co. your disinformation crusade at this, a MOST inappropriate time, will not be well-received.
But then you know all about stirring the pot as with your poorly designed 'poll' about 'minorities' here at Arfcom.
What you fail to realize is: Lots of us understand you COMPLETELY and you're simply barking up the wrong tree.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 3:42:54 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I guess mocking only goes in one direction then? If you don't want to talk to me, then don't. This is an AR15 site, a site about firearms and firearm rights; it is not a rightwing conservative site, so if I "mock" rightwing conservative talking points, that is not trolling. That's just giving a little back in due course.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We do have a mental health issue in our country, let's talk about anti-depressants and the fact that many of the shooters are on them.

Regardless, fixing metal health issues is impossible when there is just plain evil in humans as there always has been.

Oh, and government genocide (democide) is the largest single cause of human death in the last few hundred years. Communists and socialists need to do their thing ya know.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 3:44:35 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Woopdy fucking do. 

Can this shit please be taken to a new thread to stop polluting this "breaking news" thread ffs?

View Quote
I'm sorry AGAIN.

Nothing can be done. They use the 1st against the 2nd. The mods are just being fair.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 3:45:18 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 3:46:18 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
What would you suggest be done? I'm not picking a fight, I honestly would like to know what you have in mind.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 3:46:19 AM EDT
[#42]
This just happend to me for responding to Will Wheaton's post on Twitter. He posted this response to Paul Ryan's Tweet -

“The murdered victims were in a church. If prayers did anything, they’d still be alive, you worthless sack of shit,” Wheaton wrote in a reply tweet.

Wheaton Blocked me and Twitter gave me a time out for posting that he is a worthless fuck.

What happened?
Creating a safer environment for people to freely express themselves is critical to the Twitter community, so if behavior that may violate the Twitter Rules is detected, certain account features become limited. We've detected some potentially abusive behavior from your account, so only your followers can see your activity on Twitter for the amount of time shown below. Learn more.
Your account will be restored to full functionality in:
11 hours and 59 minutes.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 3:46:52 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Woopdy fucking do. 

View Quote
So...you're saying....you don't give a shit about the reasons to tax people to impose mental health evaluations and would rather have this thread reserved for the reporting of what happened in Sutherland Springs on Sunday? We can't ignore the horror of the shooter facing little children before shooting them and just discuss enlightened mental health dogma?

Damnit....what a concept.  
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 3:47:25 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
So it's the gun owners for fault for locking his front door but not putting a gun in a safe?  DO YOU REALIZE YOU HAVE JUST SAID THAT?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

First of all, thank you, for not dismissing me out of hand.

I agree: stuff like "fast and furious," definitely, we need to look out for that. We need to defend our rights. However, I think we also can at least try to come up with some solutions. I mean, even little things might help.

Example: What if a state government that has sales taxes excludes taxes for gun safes and lock boxes? It's a tiny step, but maybe a few more people would buy gun safes and lock up their guns, not just in case they have a mentally ill person in the house, but also to make it harder for criminals to steal guns when the owners aren't home.
So it's the gun owners for fault for locking his front door but not putting a gun in a safe?  DO YOU REALIZE YOU HAVE JUST SAID THAT?
No, I'm saying that if a gun is locked in a safe when a gun owner is not home, then a burglar would have a more difficult time stealing that gun, and if the burglar doesn't steal the gun, then there will be one less gun in the hands of criminals. We want that result.

If the parent of the insane guy in Newtown would have kept the rifle locked away from him, dozens of kids would be alive today.

It's just one thing to prevent some shootings, and it doesn't infringe on the Second Amendment.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 3:47:43 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
Since it's liberals who are convinced that firearms are only for killing, and have demonstrated that principle repeatedly, we can start by making sure all liberals are not allowed to posses anything more lethal than a butter knife. To continue, if some liberals kid shoots up a school the parents get held responsible, both civil and criminally. You see, making people responsible again IS the key. Coddling the deranged (liberalism is a certifiable mental disorder) is the work of the Hatter, and needs to end immediately. People who don't wish to be responsible can build their own prisons and then occupy them until they are sane enough to re-join society. End of story.

As for banning any firearms; I will tell you that we are tired of being blamed for the actions of the deranged. I speak for many here when I say "will not comply".
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 3:48:36 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
WTF is wrong with you?
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 3:49:21 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Good idea, Aren't most firearms used in crimes in fact stolen firearms?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

First of all, thank you, for not dismissing me out of hand.

I agree: stuff like "fast and furious," definitely, we need to look out for that. We need to defend our rights. However, I think we also can at least try to come up with some solutions. I mean, even little things might help.

Example: What if a state government that has sales taxes excludes taxes for gun safes and lock boxes? It's a tiny step, but maybe a few more people would buy gun safes and lock up their guns, not just in case they have a mentally ill person in the house, but also to make it harder for criminals to steal guns when the owners aren't home.
Good idea, Aren't most firearms used in crimes in fact stolen firearms?
I actually don't know, but I would guess that many of them are stolen.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 3:49:59 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

WTF is wrong with you?
View Quote
Is that a rhetorical question?  
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 3:50:30 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
So...you're saying....you don't give a shit about the reasons to tax people to impose mental health evaluations and would rather have this thread reserved for the reporting of what happened in Sutherland Springs on Sunday? We can't ignore the horror of the shooter facing little children before shooting them and discuss enlightened mental health dogma?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Woopdy fucking do. 

So...you're saying....you don't give a shit about the reasons to tax people to impose mental health evaluations and would rather have this thread reserved for the reporting of what happened in Sutherland Springs on Sunday? We can't ignore the horror of the shooter facing little children before shooting them and discuss enlightened mental health dogma?

Uh yeah actually, create a thread arguing the merits of pro and con, which doesnt make 63 odd pages littered with useless (pertaining to the subject of this thread) arguing and diatribe.

Perhaps wait till the bodies of these poor people are cold first before encouraging this leftist drivel
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 3:50:42 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
My wife is hearing his wife bought it for him at an Academy store.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So he did pass NICS and had a legally obtained firearm?  
My wife is hearing his wife bought it for him at an Academy store.
Nice. She has some small room time coming.
Page / 87
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top