Link Posted: 11/6/2017 4:41:45 AM EDT
[#2]
The autists have pegboards and yarn...

right click/open in new tab
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 4:42:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Might as well change the thread title.   This is now a thread about a new member called Peacenik. 
View Quote
That liar stinks up every thread he takes a shit in.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 4:43:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Trust me, we know.
View Quote
I'd LOL at this were it not so freaking sad.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 4:43:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

First Amendment doesn't require a private site to host anything and everything.  You apparently don't understand the First Amendment either.  You are free, of course, to go out and get funding and contributors and start your own site.  OTOH, it's more than a little unlikely any reasonably intelligent person with internet experience wouldn't know that forums ban people all the time.  Som there are several conclusions one could draw.  You probably wouldn't like those opinions either.
View Quote
Oh, I know, fella, it was a tongue-in-cheek comment, the point being that freedom requires a citizenry that isn't afraid to talk to people they don't understand or disagree with.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 4:46:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
[/color]

With PGA gone, you're definitely the biggest concern troll on the site now.

ETA: Wow, read the rest of your shit. You're not going to last this thread, I doubt.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

[color=#0000ff]Nothing else? Because that just isn't going to be enough to keep the Second Amendment as we know it today. The majority of Americans (not just liberals) are going to support gun control if these mass killings go on unabated, and if most Americans think nothing serious is being attempted to prevent them. We need new ideas. We need to get out ahead of the conversation with ideas before Schumer and Pelosi get to decide. The majority in Congress won't last forever, and if you think Trump won't support gun control, you should google some of his past comments on guns.
[/color]

With PGA gone, you're definitely the biggest concern troll on the site now.

ETA: Wow, read the rest of your shit. You're not going to last this thread, I doubt.
What I wrote above seems like trolling to you? Why?
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 4:47:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

What I wrote above seems like trolling to you? Why?
View Quote
You are, and you'll be gone shortly. I will be absolutely shocked if you make it out of this thread. I'm sure you'll have another account no time, but this account is burned.

Eta : not responding to you anymore. The admins will sort you out. Lug, that's some friend you got here.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 4:48:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Much like Feinstein, Pelosi & Co. your disinformation crusade at this, a MOST inappropriate time, will not be well-received.
But then you know all about stirring the pot as with your poorly designed 'poll' about 'minorities' here at Arfcom.
What you fail to realize is: Lots of us understand you COMPLETELY and you're simply barking up the wrong tree.
View Quote
Everywhere you see a conspiracy. That is a sign of a troubled and paranoid mind.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 4:49:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Savage and true.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 4:50:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Lug1, nobody is blaming the gun owners. We're suggesting a way to prevent thieves from stealing guns. Right now, I'm a hypocrite because if someone broke into my house, there are guns they could steal (and a few they couldn't). I live alone, so I'm not worried about kids or teens getting them, but I probably should have everything locked up to prevent bad guys from possibly arming themselves at my expense.
View Quote
Go buy a safe.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 4:51:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
What would you suggest be done? I'm not picking a fight, I honestly would like to know what you have in mind.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothing else? Because that just isn't going to be enough to keep the Second Amendment as we know it today. The majority of Americans (not just liberals) are going to support gun control if these mass killings go on unabated, and if most Americans think nothing serious is being attempted to prevent them. We need new ideas. We need to get out ahead of the conversation with ideas before Schumer and Pelosi get to decide. The majority in Congress won't last forever, and if you think Trump won't support gun control, you should google some of his past comments on guns.
What would you suggest be done? I'm not picking a fight, I honestly would like to know what you have in mind.
Thank you for not picking a fight!

How about that tax-free idea on gun safes and lock boxes?
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 4:51:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Oh, I know, fella, it was a tongue-in-cheek comment, the point being that freedom requires a citizenry that isn't afraid to talk to people they don't understand or disagree with.
View Quote
When I awake...on the 'morrow...thou shalt be gone.

Link Posted: 11/6/2017 4:53:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

First Amendment doesn't require a private site to host anything and everything.  You apparently don't understand the First Amendment either.  You are free, of course, to go out and get funding and contributors and start your own site.  OTOH, it's more than a little unlikely any reasonably intelligent person with internet experience wouldn't know that forums ban people all the time.  Som there are several conclusions one could draw.  You probably wouldn't like those opinions either.
The citizenry at DU and antifa (in fact the entire progressive movement) doesn't allow for any opposing or dissenting viewpoints or it results in an instant ban or violence. Typical hypocrites, which side believes in freedom?
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 4:54:53 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Everywhere you see a conspiracy. That is a sign of a troubled and paranoid mind.
View Quote
Your completely inappropriate injection of your political agenda within this thread is not a conspiracy, it is undeniable fact. Many have asked you to cease, repeatedly, and you have ignored them. We have ACTUAL PEOPLE here who are locals who are going though this hell, and all you can think to do is yap about the gun control agenda.
You, sir, are out of your mind.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 4:55:19 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Siege of 1856? I did 42 years in topeka. My folks still live there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Perhaps the people controlling this forum don't kick members out just because those members might disagree with you.
I'm drunk and diluted. No one agrees with me . And yet I remain.

Soon.
How's the confederate rebellion going? Gaining any traction?
They’re about to march on Topeka as soon as they get more S'More Schnapps.

We’ll see if anyone else gets that reference.
Siege of 1856? I did 42 years in topeka. My folks still live there.
No it’s from a skit on South Park where a civil war re-enactment goes off the rails and they decide the confederacy should win. Fueled by a large amount of S'More Schnapps.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 4:55:54 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Since it's liberals who are convinced that firearms are only for killing, and have demonstrated that principle repeatedly, we can start by making sure all liberals are not allowed to posses anything more lethal than a butter knife. To continue, if some liberals kid shoots up a school the parents get held responsible, both civil and criminally. You see, making people responsible again IS the key. Coddling the deranged (liberalism is a certifiable mental disorder) is the work of the Hatter, and needs to end immediately. People who don't wish to be responsible can build their own prisons and then occupy them until they are sane enough to re-join society. End of story.

As for banning any firearms; I will tell you that we are tired of being blamed for the actions of the deranged. I speak for many here when I say "will not comply".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm very happy to listen to some ideas, but things that are actually doable, not stuff like "make people responsible again." We don't have a magic wand.

Can we use our brains to come up with anything at all to cut down on some of these mass killings, or do we throw our hands up and say, "shit happens," because the majority of Americans don't have the same level of enthusiasm for guns as we do, and if the only solution they hear is "ban assault weapons," then they will support that and other restrictions.
Since it's liberals who are convinced that firearms are only for killing, and have demonstrated that principle repeatedly, we can start by making sure all liberals are not allowed to posses anything more lethal than a butter knife. To continue, if some liberals kid shoots up a school the parents get held responsible, both civil and criminally. You see, making people responsible again IS the key. Coddling the deranged (liberalism is a certifiable mental disorder) is the work of the Hatter, and needs to end immediately. People who don't wish to be responsible can build their own prisons and then occupy them until they are sane enough to re-join society. End of story.

As for banning any firearms; I will tell you that we are tired of being blamed for the actions of the deranged. I speak for many here when I say "will not comply".
Well, I don't know about all the "liberal" this and "liberal" that, but I think holding parents partially responsible if their kids commit a crime with the parent's firearms is probably a good idea. Maybe some parents would start locking up their guns and/or teaching their kids how to be responsible around them.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 4:55:55 AM EDT
[#17]
Take a break, Peacenik. Let everything cool off, and come back tomorrow. I don't agree with you, BTW.

Link Posted: 11/6/2017 4:57:01 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

WTF is wrong with you?
View Quote
Several things, but I don't think we have time for that tonight. Thanks for asking though.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 4:58:29 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Take a break, Peacenik.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Udj-o2m39NA
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/6/2017 4:58:58 AM EDT
[#20]
I’d just like to remind all the bronze or higher members the ignore feature is magnificent and makes the thread 1000% better.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 4:59:44 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

This bitch will NOT pass out.

It's almost like he works in shifts.
View Quote
I don't mean to intimidate.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 5:01:01 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Precisely WTF does that have to do with THIS particular shooting?
View Quote
Possibly nothing. Lots of things have been discussed here that were not directly related to this shooting.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 5:01:54 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 5:02:33 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I’d just like to remind all the bronze or higher members the ignore feature is magnificent and makes the thread 1000% better.
View Quote
I wish I could.

I can't. I did contribute, even though the FBI is "braking the flow".
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 5:02:46 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The Littlelest ones to have passed one of the Girls did Survive and the boy in the last pic is alive as of now took 4 rounds may have been the kid they were talking about earlier

Sisters six-year-old Brooke (left) and eight-year-old Emily Garza (pictured, right, sitting on the right, next to her sister Rihanna) were killed in the shooting according to her family. Nine-year-old Rihanna (sitting next to Emily had her glasses shot off her face but survived

Six-year-old Rylan Ward, (right) the stepson of feared-dead mother-of-four Joann Ward, was shot four times and is in surgery
View Quote
These poor little kids.

I’d chain that son of a bitches dead body to my truck a drag it from town to town. With a sign in the bed. Saying;
THIS IS WHAT WE DO TO SUM BITCHES THAT HURT OUT CHILDREN

Ed
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 5:03:11 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 5:04:48 AM EDT
[#27]
#MyPresident

”We have a lot of mental health problems in our country, as do other countries. But this isn’t a guns situation,“ [the President] said. ”Fortunately somebody else had a gun that was shooting in the opposite direction.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 5:05:20 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

These poor little kids.

I’d chain that son of a bitches dead body to my truck a drag it from town to town. With a sign in the bed. Saying;
THIS IS WHAT WE DO TO SUM BITCHES THAT HURT OUT CHILDREN

Ed
View Quote
Yup. They were all just babies still.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 5:06:54 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Well, I don't know about all the "liberal" this and "liberal" that, but I think holding parents partially responsible if their kids commit a crime with the parent's firearms is probably a good idea. Maybe some parents would start locking up their guns and/or teaching their kids how to be responsible around them.
View Quote
Which has NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS INCIDENT.

Start a goddamn "reasonable gun control" thread, if you must.

There was ALREADY a law in place which would have stopped this murdering motherfucker and his wife apparently broke that law.

You have managed to turn a thread about a mass homicide to you.  And you seem to be to dense to understand that or are doing so purposefully.  Either one makes you a jackass.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 5:07:15 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
You are, though. What Lug1 believes he knows has no relevance to the blatant fact of the matter. You're here to stir shit, and you'll end up banned for it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lug1 knows I'm not a troll.
You are, though. What Lug1 believes he knows has no relevance to the blatant fact of the matter. You're here to stir shit, and you'll end up banned for it.
I'm stirring shit by trying to discuss ways to prevent more mass shootings, which would not only result in the deaths of lots of innocent people, but also will threaten the rights of gun owners? I just cannot follow that logic.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 5:08:02 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Bah, fucking auto-correct. I was trying to ask if it would be passed over to NICS. You answered it anyway.

People here may disagree with me, but I don't want some asshole that beats his wife AND kids to have the 2A rights that I have.
View Quote
No one should become a prohibited person over a fucking misdemeanor or equivalent. Heck, no one should have to ask the leave of the state in order to buy a gun from anyone (there should be no NICS checks). Not a fan of the prohibited person doctrine as it now stands. Any prohibition should be a part of a sentence for felonies where such a punishment fits the nature of the crime. No killer's actions should have any bearing on this, not even this one. But it seems people of your mind are increasing in number here.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 5:08:29 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Which has NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS INCIDENT.

Start a goddamn "reasonable gun control" thread, if you must.

There was ALREADY a law in place which would have stopped this murdering motherfucker and his wife apparently broke that law.

You have managed to turn a thread about a mass homicide to you.  And you seem to be to dense to understand that or are doing so purposefully.  Either one makes you a jackass.
View Quote
Straw purchase?
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 5:09:21 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Well, thank you! I'll take that as a compliment because I've not been getting very many tonight.

So let's not just sit on it. If a commie-pinko-lefty bastard like me and all of you conservative gents agree on something, let's take the idea to our Congress-people!

Maybe we can write a letter and all sign it?

Again, the idea: End all sales taxes on devices that are used to secure firearms from unauthorized access (safes, lock boxes, whatever).

Who's willing to sign a letter?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

First of all, thank you, for not dismissing me out of hand.

I agree: stuff like "fast and furious," definitely, we need to look out for that. We need to defend our rights. However, I think we also can at least try to come up with some solutions. I mean, even little things might help.

Example: What if a state government that has sales taxes excludes taxes for gun safes and lock boxes? It's a tiny step, but maybe a few more people would buy gun safes and lock up their guns, not just in case they have a mentally ill person in the house, but also to make it harder for criminals to steal guns when the owners aren't home.
Good idea, Aren't most firearms used in crimes in fact stolen firearms?
I didn't read what his previous post was about, but "sales taxes excludes taxes for gun safes and lock boxes" is definitely something I could get on board with, as long as there are no other stipulations or regulations to go along with it.

First decent idea a lefty bastard has come up with in decades.
Well, thank you! I'll take that as a compliment because I've not been getting very many tonight.

So let's not just sit on it. If a commie-pinko-lefty bastard like me and all of you conservative gents agree on something, let's take the idea to our Congress-people!

Maybe we can write a letter and all sign it?

Again, the idea: End all sales taxes on devices that are used to secure firearms from unauthorized access (safes, lock boxes, whatever).

Who's willing to sign a letter?
This is a very reasonable incentivizing measure to improve safety through proper home storage of firearms, so long as there are not infringements attached to such a measure as a previous poster pointed out.

I've got some time before the sun comes up and yardwork, so, can you summarize the points/arguments you are making that are pissing everyone off in this thread as I'd be interested in discussing them with you but I am too lazy to read through pages of posts.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 5:09:42 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 5:09:47 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Shitstain had the combination to the safe. Try again Liberal troll.

Ed
View Quote
Then, conservative elf, she should have changed the combination.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 5:10:26 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I'm stirring shit by trying to discuss ways to prevent more mass shootings, which would not only result in the deaths of lots of innocent people, but also will threaten the rights of gun owners? I just cannot follow that logic.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lug1 knows I'm not a troll.
The logic is.... this ain't the thread for that.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 5:11:05 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

NO. Safes, etc are items people can choose to buy - or not. Creating special a special catagory for them WILL eventually lead to laws/regulations mandating their use. Nothing good can result from ideas like that.

"There is no such thing as a free lunch"
View Quote
great point
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 5:13:42 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
If the shoe fits...

Oh......Boo Hoo.....snivel.....gasp. 
View Quote
I was just thinking what a group of snowflakes we have here who call names, but get all butthurt when someone gives them just the slightest bit of criticism.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 5:14:32 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Give a rest, go start a new thread with your ideas for new gun control laws
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, I don't know about all the "liberal" this and "liberal" that, but I think holding parents partially responsible if their kids commit a crime with the parent's firearms is probably a good idea. Maybe some parents would start locking up their guns and/or teaching their kids hoto be responsible around the
Give a rest, go start a new thread with your ideas for new gun control laws
OMG! Are you really going to repress this progressive poster with your white cisgender male privilege? Maybe some day you’ll find your way out of that heteronormative cage you’re living in.

HELP HELP I’M BEING REPRESSED, Ah, now we see the violence inherent in the system!  

Link Posted: 11/6/2017 5:15:25 AM EDT
[#40]
My condolences to the Texas members who are connected to this.

Another day, another tragedy.

The quickest way to frustrate a troll is to ignore them. The feature works great, and should be used early and often at the first sign of idiocy.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 5:16:32 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 5:17:21 AM EDT
[#42]
Well this thread turned totally useless.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 5:17:41 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I was just thinking what a group of snowflakes we have here who call names, but get all butthurt when someone gives them just the slightest bit of criticism.
View Quote
Surely this class act has run its course.  IMHO, time to go.

@Johnny_Reno
@RustedAce
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 5:18:03 AM EDT
[#44]
@pcsutton

Remember back on Page 11 of this thread, when you were all concerned that various people's comments (mine included) were derailing the thread?  And here you are 50 some pages later.  How did that work out for you?

Link Posted: 11/6/2017 5:18:37 AM EDT
[#45]
IN on page 19 @5:19pm.

(Passed) OUT on pg. 65 @4:16am.

I can't compete with Peacenik...he is superhuman.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 5:20:03 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I'm very happy to listen to some ideas, but things that are actually doable, not stuff like "make people responsible again." We don't have a magic wand.

Can we use our brains to come up with anything at all to cut down on some of these mass killings, or do we throw our hands up and say, "shit happens," because the majority of Americans don't have the same level of enthusiasm for guns as we do, and if the only solution they hear is "ban assault weapons," then they will support that and other restrictions.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You were making suggestions (aka: Dem talking points), not asking for them.

I am seeing a trend...

Shit DOES happen in a free society. Fuck more laws or the suggestion of more laws to prevent the unstoppable!!!
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 5:21:41 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Straw purchase?
View Quote
Apparently.  Has yet to be confirmed though... hell, it could have been this thread I read that.  Following on multiple boards.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 5:22:28 AM EDT
[#48]
I used to come to these threads to get the current low down on things that were "happening."

Now I click on to see never ending dick measuring and pissing tournaments. NOTHING worth reading.

Guess I need to start going to MSNBC for anything meaningful. Jeezus............
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 5:23:27 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 5:24:06 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
That’s enough of that for tonight
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s enough of that for tonight
Thank you.  (I think)  

ETA: confirmed
Page / 87
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top