Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 3/10/2024 2:33:31 PM EDT
pompous cunt... calling out her fan who paid $1000 (or whatever it costs near stage) for not supporting her enough

https://nypost.com/2024/03/10/entertainment/madonna-calls-out-fan-for-sitting-down-during-la-show-before-finding-out-concertgoer-was-in-a-wheelchair/

Madonna scolded a fan who wasn't standing among the cheering crowd during her show Thursday in Los Angeles before realizing they were seated in a wheelchair.
The "Like a Virgin" singer performed at the Kia Forum as part of her "Celebration Tour" when she made the embarrassing remark.
"What are you doing sitting down over there? What are you getting sitting down?" Madonna asked, before walking to the edge of the stage to get a closer listen to the fan.

That's when the 80s pop icon realized she made the mortifying mistake. "Oh, OK. Politically incorrect. Sorry about that," Madonna said after realizing the fan was in a wheelchair. "I'm glad you are here." Madonna is seen calling out the fan onstage while performing in LA. popbrains, /X

The moment ignited outrage across social media after the TikTok video was shared with millions despite the 65-year-old singer taking accountability for her mistake. "That is a sad apology! What the heck. Refund them their ticket!!" one user demanded. "She did not apologize enough," another claimed.
"Maam, there are 100 reasons why someone might sit- and all of them are valid," another noted.
The TikTok has been viewed over 2 million times since being posted on Saturday.

Link Posted: 3/10/2024 2:35:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Give her a break, she probably can't see very well at her age.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 2:36:06 PM EDT
[#2]
She’s a sad used up whore.  Sucks to suck.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 2:36:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Cunt.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 2:38:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Skank...
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 2:38:37 PM EDT
[#5]
She should get physical
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 2:38:49 PM EDT
[#6]
"Stand up Chuck"
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 2:40:27 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm sure the embarrassment was punishment enough.  No need to call her a cunt or a skank.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 2:41:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Probably had cum in her eyes
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 2:42:25 PM EDT
[#9]
"oops, I was politically incorrect!" That's all you care about? Lol, YOU SUCK!
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 2:42:39 PM EDT
[#10]
OD coming soon unfortunately.

She had her fame and beauty and now it’s almost faded out.

No Jesus. No future.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 2:42:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Wheelchair patron:  i'm wearing "noise-cancelling" earphones too!
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 2:44:51 PM EDT
[#12]
She just needs to focus on her handrail to keep her from falling while on stage.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 2:45:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm sure the embarrassment was punishment enough.  No need to call her a cunt or a skank.
View Quote

Yes there is .... Embarrassment...?

Look at it, do you think anything really embarrasses it ?
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 2:50:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes I am sure she has the same capacity that I do.  It is a reflection on us to call her names such as cunt or skank.  Make an argument against her politics, music, expression whatever but unless you've walked in her shoes and are able to know her intimately what right does anyone have to make those type of judgements?
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 2:50:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
"Stand up Chuck"
View Quote

My first thought.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 2:57:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Yes I am sure she has the same capacity that I do.  It is a reflection on us to call her names such as cunt or skank.  Make an argument against her politics, music, expression whatever but unless you've walked in her shoes and are able to know her intimately what right does anyone have to make those type of judgements?
View Quote

Well, if you think about what “cunt” or “skank” actually mean in the context of an old woman, these could be apt labels directed towards Madonna. I think skank is a little unfair to skanks, since they are usually having vapid fun or seeking affirmation, but if a cunt is an abrasive entitled woman, that’s a bullseye.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 2:58:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote
I actually think that about her for calling out her fans for not standing with excitement for her shitty old voice, and it has nothing to do with her making a mistake and not seeing a wheelchair.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 3:00:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Dried out still there from the 90s? No way some guy blasted it now
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 3:02:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

She has no morals. Plenty of proof out there, she has been whoring it up & embarrassing herself for decades. She offered oral sex for biden votes. I cant believe anyone one defend this tramps actions
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 3:02:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Twisted Sister 1984 Amarillo Texas....

Dee Snyder was charged with (IIRC) incitement to riot over a dude in a wheelchair not rocking out. A couple of fucking heathens punched the guy in the chair.

- edit-
I guess the charge he paid the fine for was "profanity" and it was 1984. I was there and I guess basically everything on the internet has been altered for human consumption.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 3:03:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Narcissistic twat.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 3:04:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

But it's still okay to do so, because both of those statements would be true.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 3:13:34 PM EDT
[#23]

Link Posted: 3/10/2024 3:15:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Maybe if she/her/it didn't spend all her money on soy induced 20 year old black males munching her crabby bush all these years, she could have retired and with some dignity. But instead, she looks like the character from Saw and acts like a cunt.

Keith Richards will outlive her and smile doing it.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 3:17:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Typical boomers
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 3:18:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

No it wasn't.  What level of self importance would have her call out someone sitting down?  Maybe that person needed to rest.

Slut.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 3:19:12 PM EDT
[#27]
I don’t stand at concerts.

If I paid for a seat, I’m sitting.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 3:19:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is ''dirty nasty bitch" acceptable to you? Because she is.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 3:19:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Maybe the same "right" that she used to call out the person in a wheel chair.

Link Posted: 3/10/2024 3:20:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Battlelac!
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 3:21:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

You think shes capable of embarrassment?
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 3:23:51 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Typical boomers
View Quote

Yawn.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 3:24:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

That’s really silly. She has a 50 year career of being a skank, it’s her schtick, why would we refrain from calling her that? She’s not some random broad off the street, it’s Madonna.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 3:24:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Yes I am sure she has the same capacity that I do.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes I am sure she has the same capacity that I do.  

She’s insanely wealthy and influential. She been able to escape any accountability for over 30-years. I doubt you are her share any similarities at all.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 3:27:54 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

She’s insanely wealthy and influential. She been able to escape any accountability for over 30-years. I doubt you are her share any similarities at all.
View Quote

Oh snap!

Link Posted: 3/10/2024 3:29:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

My first thought.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"Stand up Chuck"

My first thought.

Mine too.

BIDEN GAFFE: "Chuck, Stand Up, Let Them See Ya!" | TheBlaze
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 3:47:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
She has no morals. Plenty of proof out there, she has been whoring it up & embarrassing herself for decades. She offered oral sex for biden votes. I cant believe anyone one defend this tramps actions
View Quote
Damn! I forgot all about that one.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 3:55:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Anyone who pays money to see Madonna should be made fun of.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 4:02:20 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Well, if you think about what “cunt” or “skank” actually mean in the context of an old woman, these could be apt labels directed towards Madonna. I think skank is a little unfair to skanks, since they are usually having vapid fun or seeking affirmation, but if a cunt is an abrasive entitled woman, that’s a bullseye.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed, to compare her to cunts, skanks, sluts, does a disservice to cunts, skanks, and sluts everywhere.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 4:49:44 PM EDT
[#40]
I don’t really care.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 4:53:44 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well, okay.  I won't call her a cunt or a skank.  But I'm still going to think it.  I'll just call her a nasty, dried-up old whore.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 4:57:54 PM EDT
[#42]
That's the second anti-maddona news story in two weeks after not hearing about her for 20-years.

WTF?
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 5:12:41 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

That’s really silly. She has a 50 year career of being a skank, it’s her schtick, why would we refrain from calling her that? She’s not some random broad off the street, it’s Madonna.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Everyone needs to leave QueeyDeNile alone. She was probably called a lot of bad names and seeing this happen to that slut Madonna may have upset her.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 5:13:51 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Agreed, to compare her to cunts, skanks, sluts, does a disservice to cunts, skanks, and sluts everywhere.
View Quote
This.

I would call her a worthless pos who if her private jet decided to become a lawn dart I wouldnt shed one tear.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 5:26:52 PM EDT
[#45]
What a skanky cunt.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 5:34:53 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hahahaha,what a retarded take. She’s a skanky cunt, an old one now at that.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 5:39:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Glitterati trash doing glitterati trash things.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 5:41:36 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Glitterati trash doing glitterati trash things.
View Quote

Seriously, though--why would that used up old skank EXPECT absolutely EVERYONE to be on their feet during her "performance"?

Somehow she thinks that she unquestionably DESERVES that?
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 5:43:22 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Don't think any guy would get close enough to aim.You must be confusing her with Miley Cyrus.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 5:44:07 PM EDT
[#50]
Madonna’s a stupid egotistical whore
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top