BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 9:15:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
GD is full of lemmings

Guys, costa sells videos to cops in ban states.   Get him!

Videos are banned to the other civilians in those ban states?

There has been talks of limiting military training of civilians via legislation in a few states.

But you missed the point.  You guys are all getting bent over principal over nothing.  Nothing has happened yet!  Holy shit.  Stand together or fall.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 9:16:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:

By the way, cops are nothing more than citizens.  Why should they be armed any different than the rest of the citizens?  If I don't need it, they don't need it.

I could not agree with you any more on that.

Thats the whole point of this "boycott" thing.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 9:16:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think anyone is saying they're all bad. What's being said is they don't deserve anything more than the average citizen is entitled to. If the average citizen only gets 7 rounds then that's all law enforcement gets. No more no less. I see nothing wrong with that.

I disagree that 7 rounds is good enough for civilians. I also disagree that it is good enough for LEO.

I was taught that 2 wrongs don't make a right.

There can't be two classes of citizens. If its good enough for Frank the welder in Syracuse it's good enough for officer Bob in The city.

Link Posted: 2/27/2013 9:16:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
GD is full of lemmings

All of this started when people, including myself, were trying to put Magpul on the good guy list and couldn't find their stance. Then Magpul posted in the thread with a less than thrilling response. They have since continued to the extent of apparently blaming the sentiment against their stance on "LE hate". I really don't think they get it and they seem to somehow think they can try to be apolitical in this atmosphere.

I dunno. I don't see anything besides LEO hate behind this boycott. I'd be onboard if I were to be proven wrong.

I don't care if someone hates cops,  I can take them or leave them.  I want mags.  The politicians are trying to take my mags.  The cops are not.   Is that enough for anyone on here ?

I've been saying the same fucking thing since the ArmaLite shit started.  Motherfuckers around here have no problem tearing down the same companies that help us.  It's shameful.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 9:17:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Some doofus tried to pin one of the local gun companies toothe wall today on a call in radio show.  

It had to be an arfcommer.  "durrrrrr will you sell to LEO in ban state?"

There are way too many hypotheticals for people to be freaking out like they are.  Pissed at the legislators, pissed at the companies, the next step is to be in a remote cabin writing a manifesto.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 9:17:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
GD is full of lemmings

All of this started when people, including myself, were trying to put Magpul on the good guy list and couldn't find their stance. Then Magpul posted in the thread with a less than thrilling response. They have since continued to the extent of apparently blaming the sentiment against their stance on "LE hate". I really don't think they get it and they seem to somehow think they can try to be apolitical in this atmosphere.

I dunno. I don't see anything besides LEO hate behind this boycott. I'd be onboard if I were to be proven wrong.

I don't care if someone hates cops,  I can take them or leave them.  I want mags.  The politicians are trying to take my mags.  The cops are not.   Is that enough for anyone on here ?

The police will take them and arrest you if you have them in violation of the law. They've carved themselves out as protected. That's the problem. Sell them the same thing the average guy can have all day long.

So work with politicians to carve your own protections out......
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 9:17:43 PM EDT
[#7]
I had a missing part from my NIB magpul ACS stock and emailed them asking if I could get a replacement. Never received a response. This was pre-newtown so that's no excuse. Like a good fanboi I overlooked it but wasn't happy. Now this garbage has cinched it for me. Won't be buying Magpul anything again.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 9:18:18 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

GD is full of lemmings

I'll give you an example. Two very pro-LEO companies, LaRue Tactical and Bravo Company, have taken the stance that they will not sell to states anything private citizens cannot have in those states. Midway USA and many others have also taken this position. Do you think these companies are doing it out of LEO hate?

ETA: Even the AR15.com store isn't selling stuff to ban states that the citizens can't have.

Link Posted: 2/27/2013 9:18:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
GD is full of lemmings

the politicians won't be arresting people over the mags, that job is for the cops...with the pmags.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 9:19:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think anyone is saying they're all bad. What's being said is they don't deserve anything more than the average citizen is entitled to. If the average citizen only gets 7 rounds then that's all law enforcement gets. No more no less. I see nothing wrong with that.

I disagree that 7 rounds is good enough for civilians. I also disagree that it is good enough for LEO.

I was taught that 2 wrongs don't make a right.

There can't be two classes of citizens. If its good enough for Frank the welder in Syracuse it's good enough for officer Bob in The city.

That's the issue you want to fight right now.

That is not the issue at hand right now though.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 9:19:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

By the way, cops are nothing more than citizens.  Why should they be armed any different than the rest of the citizens?  If I don't need it, they don't need it.

I could not agree with you any more on that.

Thats the whole point of this "boycott" thing.

That is where we disagree.

You want to take away from the police because the citizens were taken away from. I want to restore to the civilians and leave the police alone. I feel taking away the right to self defense is wrong.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 9:19:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
GD is full of lemmings

the politicians won't be arresting people over the mags, that job is for the cops...with the pmags.

Oh no! Cops with peemags. How unfair!
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 9:21:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
GD is full of lemmings

The police will take them and arrest you if you have them in violation of the law. They've carved themselves out as protected. That's the problem. Sell them the same thing the average guy can have all day long.

Sometimes it takes pressure for other sources than joe blow. It takes some news worthy events. Im not saying Magpul should t sell in those states I'm saying sell what's legal for the normal guy and nothing else. Maybe I'm insane I don't know, but this fight is serious it's not a joke any ore and I just don't have any sympathy for anyone or anything that's not firmly for the private non Leo/mil owning the same thing the .gov does.

Link Posted: 2/27/2013 9:21:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
GD is full of lemmings

I'll give you an example. Two very pro-LEO companies, LaRue Tactical and Bravo Company, have taken the stance that they will not sell to states anything private citizens cannot have in those states. Midway USA and many others have also taken this position. Do you think these companies are doing it out of LEO hate?

Both direct sellers with virtually zero dealer or distribution network selling specialized product lines.

Easy for them to do so.

Not so much for companies that use distributor channels and have contracts with resellers....
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 9:22:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Agreed, 100%.

Let's get Frank the welder back up to officer Bob's level instead of dragging officer Bob down to Frank the welder's wronged level.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 9:23:47 PM EDT
[#16]
I hope you all cancel your pmag orders, more for me.  

Oh, and I hope my join date and post count is acceptable for some gd cry babies on here to post that response.

OH SNAP I FORGOT! I ONLY HAVE A FREE MEMBERSHIP!!!!! SOMEONE PUT A BULLET IN  MY HEAD!!!

Link Posted: 2/27/2013 9:24:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
GD is full of lemmings

There has been talks of limiting military training of civilians via legislation in a few states.

But you missed the point.  You guys are all getting bent over principal over nothing.  Nothing has happened yet!  Holy shit.  Stand together or fall.

That's what we're trying to convey, stand together or fall. That's not standing together when one class of civilians are deemed more worthy than others.

I would hardly call any of Costas videos military training and you ducked my question poorly.

You seem very aggressive, watch one too many Max Hardcore videos?
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 9:24:04 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Both direct sellers with virtually zero dealer or distribution network selling specialized product lines.

Easy for them to do so.

Not so much for companies that use distributor channels and have contracts with resellers....

That would be a valid point if Magpul wasn't selling direct to LEOs.

Link Posted: 2/27/2013 9:24:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
GD is full of lemmings

Sometimes it takes pressure for other sources than joe blow. It takes some news worthy events. Im not saying Magpul should t sell in those states I'm saying sell what's legal for the normal guy and nothing else. Maybe I'm insane I don't know, but this fight is serious it's not a joke any ore and I just don't have any sympathy for anyone or anything that's not firmly for the private non Leo/mil owning the same thing the .gov does.

I do not dissagree but it is premature.  Do this if a ban passes.   Do not do it now when we need full support including LEO.  This boycott only reinforeces the "us vs them" mentality.

The focus now needs to be exclusively united against the politicians.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 9:24:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed, 100%.

Let's get Frank the welder back up to officer Bob's level instead of dragging officer Bob down to Frank the welder's wronged level.

I agree but sometimes you've got to knock down Bob to realize why Frank should be picked back up. There's nothing wrong with that but hey we've all got opinions lets just hope we keep going in the right direction before we're all fucked.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 9:25:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
GD is full of lemmings

That's what we're trying to convey, stand together or fall. That's not standing together when one class of civilians are deemed more worthy than others.

I would hardly call any of Costas videos military training and you ducked my question poorly.

You seem very aggressive, watch one too many Max Hardcore videos?

You missed the sarcasm in my first post.  

I'll just ban my responses to you,
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 9:25:36 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Easy for them to do so.

It doesn't matter
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 9:27:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed, 100%.

Putting pressure on LE puts pressure on the gov.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 9:27:42 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It doesn't matter

Do whatever you want. It's still a somewhat free country. Magpul is obviously a pro 2nd A company, but their decisions have made it to where I no longer personally support them. I wish them well but for the time being it won't be with my money.  

Link Posted: 2/27/2013 9:29:40 PM EDT
[#25]
So the posturing has everything to do with money and nothing to do with principles. Predictable.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 9:31:44 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

It doesn't matter

Do whatever you want. It's still a somewhat free country. Magpul is obviously a pro 2nd A company, but their decisions have made it to where I no longer personally support them. I wish them well but for the time being it won't be with my money.  

You are misguided.  You cannot expect them to have 100% compatible views or understanding as you.

This whole "no to LE in ban states" thing is fairly new, and it is unfair to expect businesses to understand the meme.  I understand that Barrett has done it for a while now, but their products are unique enough that nobody else could take their place.

You are tossing out an ally on the side of the road opinion the desert because they made fun of your radio presets.  Holy shit guys.  Get your shit together!
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 9:31:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Magpul would sell to Drew Petersen, but not a regular IL resident.

I'm not getting this?  IL has no magazine ban yet....

Link Posted: 2/27/2013 9:32:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed, 100%.

Putting pressure on LE puts pressure on the gov.

Exactly.

I want LEOs to have the best equipment available but, with me reading the 2nd for what it actually means, us other civilians HAVE to be allowed to own the same equipment.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 9:32:17 PM EDT
[#29]
This is a bigger risk for Magpul than it is for Armalite, Magpul was built by private citizens blinging their rifles.  I doubt the various LEO agencies are going to buy enough iphone cases and angled foregrips to keep them in business.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 9:32:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
So the posturing has everything to do with money and nothing to do with principles. Predictable.

No it has to do with who is allowed cooler guns.  Gpeven more predictable.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 9:32:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not when the "others" are the ones using guns to make us sit in the back of the fucking bus, no

Can you come up with more than the Haddad instance to show me that all NY LEO's are bad? I'm not convinced they will all herd us onto the FEMA trains.

I can show you an instance where a NY/NJ PAPD LEO was arrested for having 30 round mags and a flash hider in my home state.

I'm thoroughly convinced that if you take a standard capacity mag to New York and show it to any random LEO, there's an extremely high probability that you'll be arrested and brought up on felony charges.

Dancing around throwing out red herrings like "FEMA trains" won't change that.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 9:34:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Magpul is starting to go Tapco on us anyway.

Pmags are nice and I own a bunch, but thy do nothing but look cool and scratch you gun less than a GI mag when sticking out of a chest rig.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 9:34:42 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

It doesn't matter

You are misguided.  You cannot expect them to have 100% compatible views or understanding as you.

This whole "no to LE in ban states" thing is fairly new, and it is unfair to expect businesses to understand the meme.  I understand that Barrett has done it for a while now, but their products are unique enough that nobody else could take their place.

Doesn't seem to be that hard for another mag manufacturer and the rest of the list.

1.LaRue Tactical  2-8-13

2.Olympic Arms 2-12-13

3.Extreme Firepower Inc, LLC (Per EFI, policy is several years old)

4.Templar Custom 2-13-13

5.York Arms 2-13-13

6.Cheaper Than Dirt 2-15-13

7.Bullwater Enterprises 2-16-13

8.West Fork Armory 2-16-13

9.Smith Enterprise 2-17-13

10.Alex Arms 2-17-13

11.Spike’s Tactical 2-18-13

12.Quality Arms Idaho 2-19-13

13.Liberty Suppressors 2-19-13

14.Doublestar Corp 2-19-13 (Includes J&T Distributing & Ace LTD)

15.American Spirit Arms 2-19-13 (complete with a video!)

16.Trident Armory 2-17-13 (reported to me 2-20-13)

17.Head Down Products 2-20-13

18.J&G Sales 2-20-13

19.Barrett Firearms 2-20-13

20.Exile Machine 2-20-13

21.Tier One Arms 2-15-13 (reported to me 2-20-13)

22.Bravo Company USA 2-20-13

23.Primary Weapons Systems 2-21-13 (read my blog post on PWS)

24.Crusader Weaponry 2-20-13

25.Top Gun Supply 2-21-13

26.Kiss Tactical 2-21-13

27.Clark Fork Tactical 2-21-13

28.OFA Tactical 2-17-13 (reported to me 2-21-13)

29.One Source Tactical 2-21-13 (Scroll down to shipping restrictions)

30.Templar Tactical Arms 2-12-13 (reported 2-21-13)

31.NEMO Arms 2-21-13 (check out their photo!)

32.Old Grouch’s Military Surplus 1-15-13 (NOT a typo!)

33.Big Horn Armory 2-22-13

34.Midway USA 2-22-13

35.CMMG Inc 2-22-13

36.Rocky Top Tactical 2-22-13

37.Badger Peak 2-22-13

38.Controlled Chaos Arms 2-22-13

39.SRT Arms 2-22-13

40.Norton Firearms 2-22-13

41.Umlaut Industries 2-22-13

42.Predator Intelligence 2-2-13 (Read comments)

43.Citizen Arms 2-23-13 (At the bottom of the page)

44.Evolution Weaponry 2-17-13

45.Chaos Arms 2-23-13

46.Warbirds Custom Guns 2-23-13 (Scroll to the bottom)

47.JBTAC 2-23-13

48.Stoner Arms 2-22-13

49.Ammoclip (Date of policy unknown)

50.3 Rivers Precision 2-22-13

51.2A Firearms 2-22-13

52.Lanco Tactical 2-22-13

53.Predator Tactical 2-23-13

54.Arrowhead Shooting Sports 2-23-13

55.Boise Tactical 2-23-13

56.Huntertown Arms 2-23-13

57.Lauer Custom Weaponry 2-22-13 (PDF) (Makers of DuraCoat)

58.556 Tactical 2-23-13

59.Iron Goat Guns 2-16-13

60.Dead Bang Guns (Date of policy unknown)

61.Southern Appalachian Arms 2-15-13

62.Thunder Beast Arms (2-22-13)

63.Delmarva Shooting Supply 2-23-13

64.OJ’s Gun Shop 2-23-13

65.OCS Guns 2-23-13

66.Progressive Micro Devices (Special case, read my post)

67.Semper Fi Arms 2-22-13

68.Climags (Unknown date. Scroll to "Why was my order cancelled?”)

69.Southwest Shooting Authority 2-8-13

70.Csspecs Magazines 2-24-13

71.MFI 2-25-13

72.Critical Survival 2-24-13

73.DogLeg Arms 2-25-13

74.Victory Defense Consulting 2-25-13

75.GWACS Armory 2-24-13

76.Allegiance Ammunition 2-22-13

77.2A Armament 2-22-13

78.Daniel Byer FFL 2-24-13

79.Black Mountain Survival 2-25-13

80.Hill Country Black Rifles 2-25-13

81.Big Sky Ammunition 1-1-13

82.Allstar Tactical 2-25-13

83.Precision Firearms 2-25-13

84.Alpine Guns 2-25-13

85.Umbrella Corp 2-25-13

86.Bison Armory 2-25-13

87.3RI Technologies 2-25-13

88.The Tactical Toolbox 2-25-13

89.JCW Industries (Unknown)

90.Volquartsen Custom (Unknown)

91.Paige Firearms 2-25-13

92.Franklin Armory 2-22-13

93.West Michigan Tactical 2-26-13

94.West Acre Sporting Goods 2-26-13

95.Shade’s Landing 2-14-13

96.GunUp 2-27-13

97.RL Hydro-Graphix 2-27-13

98.Jeremy Kupper’s Gunsmithing 2-26-13

99.Hansohn Brothers 2-27-13

100.Deep South Ammo 2-27-13

Link Posted: 2/27/2013 9:37:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

It doesn't matter

Doesn't seem to be that hard for another polymer mag manufacturer.
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1442105_The_Official_List_of_Companies_Fighting_For_Our_Rights_.html

Who cares?

2/3 of that list are nobodies jumping on the bandwagon.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 9:38:54 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1442105_The_Official_List_of_Companies_Fighting_For_Our_Rights_.html

Who cares?

BCM, J G Sales, Larue, Midway, CMMG, Olympic, Spikes and some of the others are not small entities.

Link Posted: 2/27/2013 9:40:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

It doesn't matter

Who cares?

<shrug>

They'll be getting my money in the future and Magpul won't unless they reconsider their decision.  

This could be a very profitable move for the "nobodies" since a few "somebodies" seem intent on pissing off their customer base.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 9:40:12 PM EDT
[#37]
You guys don't even have a clear argument.

This is all about looking like a super 2A badass on arfcom, while barely concealing an assortment of weak biases and weaknesses.

This is not the time or place for this bullshit.  Knock it off, you were not buying any of their products anyways.  You just want to hear yourself and get quoted by other posters.

Wtf
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 9:42:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

It doesn't matter

Who cares?

<shrug>

They'll be getting my money in the future and Magpul won't unless they reconsider their decision.  

This could be a very profitable move for the "nobodies" since a few "somebodies" seem intent on pissing off their customer base.

Oh yeah I really trust Cheaper than Dirt to actually live up to this promise

Wanna buy a bridge?  The owners won't sell to cops in ban states.

Olympic? What kind of dept buys olympic AR's?
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 9:44:29 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

What about Bravo Company? Because ban state LEOs won't be getting those either.

Link Posted: 2/27/2013 9:47:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

This is all about looking like a super 2A badass on arfcom, while barely concealing an assortment of weak biases and weaknesses.

This is not the time or place for this bullshit.  Knock it off, you were not buying any of their products anyways.  You just want to hear yourself and get quoted by other posters.

Wtf

I buy, or did buy, their products. I won't now. I'm not one to say on things like this you're wrong and I'm right so shut the fuck up. I understand what you're saying, I don't agree but whatever. I can't in my mind support a company that will treat people as seperate classes. Right now their saying LEO is entitled to something they'd arrest a non LEO for. I don't and can't agree with that. If they want to sell the exact same shit to everyone fine. But to sell banned items to LEO is a no go for me. YMMV of course.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 9:48:13 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Well I don't suppose they had a choice when the GD Cheetos dust brigade showed up with torches and pitch forks and demanded that they declared their allegiance or face a thread like this,,.....
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 9:50:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Wtf

Yes, I was actually buying their products.

We get it, you still like them. Hell, I've got some of the original magpuls when they came to market and have dropped coin with them ever since. Why even pop into these threads looking to be a white night?

Go find a thread you'd be more comfortable in, perhaps in the HOTD forum?

Link Posted: 2/27/2013 9:51:06 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Wtf

Magpul, or any other company for that matter, can sell 30-round mags to Bloomberg and Feinstein's attack dogs, or they can sell them to me.

Now you're a very bright and special boy, Dan, but please sit down and be quiet while adults are talking.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 9:54:33 PM EDT
[#44]
Either I don't own any guns and my high post count is from posting lots of dumb videos or I am a competitive shooter that did a match last weekend with Magpul parts on my gun and my post count is from going back and forth with people that just don't get it.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 9:56:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Quoted:

The sentiment behind this whole thing is sound but its misdirected.  Everyone needs to be focusing on other ways of hitting where it hurts.  Agencies are likely to not give much of a crap and even if they do, most don't have political pull to affect anything.  This is just the latest fad for GD to get their rocks off.  That probably sounds like I'm against the idea, which isn't true.  But I also know a lot of good LE guys in ban states that this could affect.  And that's the problem....it doesn't hurt the agencies (who may or may not have any pull where it counts) it only hurts the individual who wants to do his job.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 9:58:52 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

The sentiment behind this whole thing is sound but its misdirected.  Everyone needs to be focusing on other ways of hitting where it hurts.  Agencies are likely to not give much of a crap and even if they do, most don't have political pull to affect anything.  This is just the latest fad for GD to get their rocks off.  That probably sounds like I'm against the idea, which isn't true.  But I also know a lot of good LE guys that voluntarily chose to work and support the laws  in ban states that this could affect.  And that's the problem....it doesn't hurt the agencies (who may or may not have any pull where it counts) it only hurts the individual who wants to do his job.
FIFY and agencies are made up of people.

Link Posted: 2/27/2013 9:58:53 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

The sentiment behind this whole thing is sound but its misdirected.  Everyone needs to be focusing on other ways of hitting where it hurts.  Agencies are likely to not give much of a crap and even if they do, most don't have political pull to affect anything.  This is just the latest fad for GD to get their rocks off.  That probably sounds like I'm against the idea, which isn't true.  But I also know a lot of good LE guys in ban states that this could affect.  And that's the problem....it doesn't hurt the agencies (who may or may not have any pull where it counts) it only hurts the individual who wants to do his job.

Do his job with 7 rounds or get busy helping the average fella overturn the ridiculous law.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 9:59:21 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wtf

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/eddygein/IMG_20130109_171341.jpg

Yes, I was actually buying their products.

We get it, you still like them. Hell, I've got some of the original magpuls when they came to market and have dropped coin with them ever since. Why even pop into these threads looking to be a white night?

Go find a thread you'd be more comfortable in, perhaps in the HOTD forum?

I've got about 6 peemags left.  I have 10 USGI mags for each one.  I think I have a. Moe handguard too.

Far from a fan,   I can take them or leave them.

I'm here because you guys are burning down your own clubhouse.m it's like when there is a riot and everyone burns down the grocery store and pharmacy in their neighborhood, then sit around saying "wtf oops" after the dust settles.  Pure chestthumping counterproductive bullshit.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 10:00:18 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Do his job with 7 rounds or get busy helping the average fella overturn the ridiculous law.

Why are they obligated to help you fight the law?

Link Posted: 2/27/2013 10:00:33 PM EDT
[#50]
I'll just add them to the "no buy" list. I spent $600 last week at various places that supported people like me in NYS, I'm very easily able to skip those people who don't want to help me.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top