[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hate crime?
View Quote

No, that would be what they'd call it if the guy defended himself
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 12:43:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't make the black kids angry. Part and parcel to living in a big city.

In a way I see them doing whitey a favor. Cull off all the weaklings and then move on to those who won't take it. Sooner or later the cops, whatever are left of them, won't even bother. Lessons learned for everyone.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 12:53:48 PM EDT
[#3]
I bet the last two would have ran if I shot the first three. He saw them coming and did nothing.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 12:56:04 PM EDT
[#4]
His first mistake was trying to correct ghetto behavior.

Well maybe his first mistake was swallowing white guilt.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 12:57:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Don't make the black kids angry. Part and parcel to living in a big city.

In a way I see them doing whitey a favor. Cull off all the weaklings and then move on to those who won't take it. Sooner or later the cops, whatever are left of them, won't even bother. Lessons learned for everyone.
View Quote

Weaklings being the elderly and teenage girls too?
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 1:02:50 PM EDT
[#6]
He should have kneeled and groveled before them. Maybe they would have let him be?
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 1:48:52 PM EDT
[#7]
The Kushner administration thinks relationships between Law Enforcement and animals can be made..

https://twitter.com/AllisonLeeSolin/status/1273297526616199174?s=20

Link Posted: 6/17/2020 2:00:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Im guessing by Mason's appearance and demeanor as well as that of his girlfriend that Mason probably got what he voted for and probably needs more of it. Girlfriend too. I chuckled when she described her emotions over this as being "confused". How could anybody be confused unless they've dedicated their nearly worthless existence to believing they're a savior for disenfranchised blacks and determined to signal as loudly as possible their enlightened racial virtuosity.

Maybe that last kick to the head shook a few brain cells loose and he'll realize that those blacks aren't seeking equality.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 2:07:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Welcome to Houston.

Carry everywhere.
View Quote

Could have been back in the eighties.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 2:11:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Whites are beaten, robbed, raped, and murdered by blacks all the time. Silence. A black guy gets his feelings hurt. National news.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm sure this, just like the 92 year old woman getting assaulted, will be part of a CNN special titled anti white racism in America.
Because if the races were reversed, there would be national outrage. Shit all it took was an entitled Karen calling 911 on a birdwatcher to piss of the MSM.

Whites are beaten, robbed, raped, and murdered by blacks all the time. Silence. A black guy gets his feelings hurt. National news.

And a new law.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 2:25:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
He does not believe this attack was racially motivated.  Well there went all my fucks to give.  You can't deal with reality, you are on your own.
View Quote

If he is going to give them a pass, I will too.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 2:27:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Klein isn't a city.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 2:46:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Where Mason failed is he took the bait in line by saying something, the 5 were probably just waiting for someone to pop off at the mouth to them. Mason wants to say something when they cut in line but after they beat him down he wouldn't say shit if his mouth was full of it.

https://media.sketchfab.com/models/0a0d3d35a5d24b52b8cac2c006215425/thumbnails/9f241fc3e2664a5d9ed8d17918bc3e41/7532821624224d0ca7745204e904dce3.jpeg
View Quote

He obviously didn't grow up in my 'hood. Never give lip when you are outnumbered. Wait til you catch one of those little bastards one on one or when you have a hardened buddy with you.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 2:48:59 PM EDT
[#14]
You could make this thread every day of the week and never run out of fresh content.

Link Posted: 6/17/2020 2:51:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Looks like a clear case of disparity of force to me.

Would have been a good shoot. Hopefully I'll never be in a situation like that in Harris County though.
View Quote

Good shoot and most likely "No billed".  However you going to have to deal with this in the aftermath.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 2:54:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

You can correct ghetto behavior.  However you better be the bigger, badder, motherfucker who will break the necks and stomp their eyeballs out of the sockets (actually saw that happen off Mykawa) if they decide to challenge you.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 2:58:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 3:02:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
First, Harris Co is a 3rd world shithole. Second we are in a race war.
View Quote

The race war has already begun.  Anyone in denial is blind.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 3:05:07 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 3:06:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I read the story twice and I'm not seeing ANY SHOTS were fired or that the victim even bothered to arm himself.
View Quote

Oh, well if this one guy didn't arm himself then no one should, especially with magazines that are over ten rounds.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 3:08:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
You know, I'm an Aggie and I never about this before it was posted on Arfcom. I've eaten at the McDonalds a hundred times and never saw something like that. I have had the talk with my son about large groups and the danger inherent in them.

I don't want my kids to hate, but I damn sure want their eyes open to the reality of the world.
View Quote

It got zero press time, until the familes sued. Complete bullshit.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 3:14:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Hate murderers and those who hate your family and want them all dead hate those who want to destroy your life and steal everything you ever worked for along with everything you will ever work for...

Probably about time we teach our kids how to hate who to hate and train them to survive and not as slaves...because at this point that is all good will is going to get us.

Even the bible tells us that there is a time to love and a time to hate...a time for war and a time for peace.

We should all take our television sets and throw them on the nearest affiliates front lawn...IMO
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You know, I'm an Aggie and I never about this before it was posted on Arfcom. I've eaten at the McDonalds a hundred times and never saw something like that. I have had the talk with my son about large groups and the danger inherent in them.

I don't want my kids to hate, but I damn sure want their eyes open to the reality of the world.

Hate murderers and those who hate your family and want them all dead hate those who want to destroy your life and steal everything you ever worked for along with everything you will ever work for...

Probably about time we teach our kids how to hate who to hate and train them to survive and not as slaves...because at this point that is all good will is going to get us.

Even the bible tells us that there is a time to love and a time to hate...a time for war and a time for peace.

We should all take our television sets and throw them on the nearest affiliates front lawn...IMO
The Wrath of the Awakened Saxon

I'm afraid it's coming no matter what want.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 3:19:41 PM EDT
[#23]
“I was just sitting there on the ground kind of in shock, I didn’t know what to think,” Mason said.

I have people in my family who have no idea what's going on in the world around them. Zero. Intentionally, because they don't want to become depressed. Blissful ignorance is preferable. Don't want to know. I love them, but can't help them.

I wonder if he's figured out what he should be thinking now? Someone should send him The Talk.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 3:25:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Weaklings being the elderly and teenage girls too?
View Quote
Without armed protection, yes. As it has always been in lawless societies.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 3:47:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Or write a book with several hundred researched and documented cases of young black males beating/robbing/raping weak white men and women.

Recall the knock out "game" where young black men would sneak up behind unsuspecting alone white people and try to kill them with one punch? That happened.
View Quote
Knockout game still a thing, this season they've started the Grip game too.

So the black guy approaches someone from behind and grabs the shirt at the top of the shoulders, pulls down as hard as possible with one of two things happening:
1. The shirt is ripped off
2. The person is thrown to the ground violently and usually hits their head.

This is why DangerJ will never shed a single tear when cops use them for target practice or a place to rest their weary knees.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 4:33:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Welcome to Houston.

Carry everywhere.
View Quote

...and a reload
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 4:36:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Good shoot and most likely "No billed".  However you going to have to deal with this in the aftermath.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/13400/920x920_jpg-1465518.JPG
View Quote

This guy is getting H U G E!

Won't be around much longer.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 4:37:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This one's going to be particularly nasty.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 4:48:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

We are here.

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud
When the Saxon began to hate.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 4:48:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Literally hunted every day
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 4:56:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Poor pathetic Mason.  Expecting the urban yoots to be your buddy because you're a Lefty is like expecting a bull not to savage you because you're a vegetarian.  He got savaged and still hasn't figured that out.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 4:57:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

So the black guy approaches someone from behind and grabs the shirt at the top of the shoulders, pulls down as hard as possible with one of two things happening:

This is why DangerJ will never shed a single tear when cops use them for target practice or a place to rest their weary knees.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or write a book with several hundred researched and documented cases of young black males beating/robbing/raping weak white men and women.

Recall the knock out "game" where young black men would sneak up behind unsuspecting alone white people and try to kill them with one punch? That happened.

Debating white on black violence, or police on black violence, while ignoring black violence in general, is like arguing over what color to paint the living room while the kitchen is on fire.
I don't even listen, let alone pretend to care anymore. The lines are clear, the sides chosen, let's just blow the whistle already.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 5:16:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I wish they'd just come out and SAY it - Black Lives Matter MORE, or ONLY Black Lives Matter.
View Quote
Anyone with an IQ higher than 80 has known that since forever,they want white people subservient or dead and they have no interest in being active participants in a civilized society.

Link Posted: 6/17/2020 5:33:21 PM EDT
[#34]
This is where a full sized Glock17 with good quality HP's come in handy.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 5:35:58 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
He does not believe this attack was racially motivated.  Well there went all my fucks to give.  You can't deal with reality, you are on your own.
View Quote

This.

I do not give any actual fucks about this story, because he is an incurable idiot.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:48:17 PM EDT
[#36]
Idiot victim believes it wasn’t racially motivated after they said BLM birch?
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 7:14:18 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

His first mistake was being there in the first place. If you don't want to deal with animals don't go to the zoo.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 7:22:18 AM EDT
[#38]
Brain washing is effective.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top