[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Was the cat in the shit bull's yard?
View Quote

What yard? Looks like a Soviet apartment bloc
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 9:08:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I probably  would have beat that guy half to death and then killed the dog.
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 9:12:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Fatboy going after the woman and finding himself perched on a railing defenseless while getting punched in the face made me laugh.
View Quote
This. Stupid move. Target acquired. Stupid move cost enforced.
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 9:13:46 PM EDT
[#4]
I think dude did ok.  Remember the trash talking couple shoveling the snow?  They got way more than a beating.   Got shot to death.
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 9:33:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Ain’t nobody got time for confronting the owner. That’s the perfect time to use the SSS method.
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 9:41:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Hes not wrong. Too many cat owners think its cool to let their cats roam wherever the fuck they want.
View Quote

To be fair you can’t control those bastards. They do what they want.
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 9:45:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Oh look, a whole gaggle of assholes, and they collided.  

Also, dude punches like a bitch.

Only one I feel sorry for on this one is the responding officer.
View Quote

Let him punch you like that.
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 9:54:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Pit bull owners are fat pieces of pussy shit with a propensity to attack women? Nooooo way!!!

Dude shouldn’t be letting his cat roam free though…
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 9:57:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Trash dogs for trash people.

Most "dog people" are trash to be honest. Sorry, it's true.
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 9:58:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Funny shit.  If the cat was causing problems it isn't evident in video.  People upset it is outside are weird.

And it looks like common area.  So anyone can use it.  I'm OK if someones dog is loose and someones cat is loose if they cause no problems.  Friendly animals are great either cats or dogs.  Pitbull was the problem attacking the cat.  Then attacking the man.

Shitbull needs putting down.  Owners need criminal record for their dog attacking others pets and humans amd failing to even try to control shitbull.  

And yeah cat owner doesn't really know how to hurt someone who really needed hurting.  I'm old and weak now but if I had a target as unable to defend himself as balancing boy was I wouldn't need more than 2 shots to have him unconscious.  At this age might hurt my hand though.

View Quote

I'll give the puncher a pass on his technique because of the chair blocking his left leg from coming forward. He should have switched to lefts, but if all you've ever thrown are rights, that's what you're gonna do.
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 10:00:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I'll give the puncher a pass on his technique because of the chair blocking his left leg from coming forward. He should have switched to lefts, but if all you've ever thrown are rights, that's what you're gonna do.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Funny shit.  If the cat was causing problems it isn't evident in video.  People upset it is outside are weird.

And it looks like common area.  So anyone can use it.  I'm OK if someones dog is loose and someones cat is loose if they cause no problems.  Friendly animals are great either cats or dogs.  Pitbull was the problem attacking the cat.  Then attacking the man.

Shitbull needs putting down.  Owners need criminal record for their dog attacking others pets and humans amd failing to even try to control shitbull.  

And yeah cat owner doesn't really know how to hurt someone who really needed hurting.  I'm old and weak now but if I had a target as unable to defend himself as balancing boy was I wouldn't need more than 2 shots to have him unconscious.  At this age might hurt my hand though.

Doesn’t matter… his fat face hitting the ground did him in.
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 10:01:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Obese pit owner won't fight the guy his dog is attacking yet climbs a railing to go beat up a woman.  

Sounds about right.
View Quote
WTF? Over?

That POS needs ....COC edit....
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 10:04:16 PM EDT
[#13]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cat owners are as bad as trailer trash dog owners

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/doubleFacePalm-26.jpg

He’s not wrong. Folks with cats who are allowed to just wander around are assholes who give zero shits about the impact loose cats have
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 10:05:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Oh for sure, but honestly if you can't knock out a dude with that many punches to the face, you need some training.
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 10:14:46 PM EDT
[#15]
It would have been funnier if the woman on the balcony brained that fat fuck with a blunt object as his lard ass was teetering on the railing.
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 10:15:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

True dat

I won't lose sleep.

Yep, gotta lotta blows in, but that's b/c he doesn't put his weight into the blow.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

True dat
Quoted:
Dog and owner need shot.

I won't lose sleep.
Quoted:

Yep, gotta lotta blows in, but that's b/c he doesn't put his weight into the blow.
AND

he missed an opportunity to punch the dudes wife in the mouth when she started climbing the fence to retrieve him.

Everyone should have gotten equal rights and lefts.
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 10:25:50 PM EDT
[#17]
"He's too close for Missiles Goose, I'm switching to Guns"
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 10:35:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Oh for sure, but honestly if you can't knock out a dude with that many punches to the face, you need some training.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think he was just enjoying the moment until he got his hits in. If that dude was as bad ass as he pretended to be, he would have tucked and ninja rolled over the furniture instead of staying immobilized in fear of falling face first into the deck and settled for the ass beating. Then still went face first into the deck. It's kind of hilarious. In a way.
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 10:42:48 PM EDT
[#19]
When Pitbull wife came over to the fence dude should have at least got one punch in.
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 10:51:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 12:02:01 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Fatboy earned every one of those hits.  Catman should have socked the wife too when she came up on the railing, and then beat their shitbull to death with a shovel.
View Quote

I am going to point out the dog didn't bite him despite lots of opportunity.  It also looked fine despite the cat "attacking" it.  

When morons collide.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 12:14:40 AM EDT
[#22]
This is not over. There will be pay back. He was "disrespected" and in the Ghetto that can't happen.  Also why do you let a cat run around outside if your not on a farm?
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 12:23:56 AM EDT
[#23]
I envy the cat owner. I have a tendency towards boxer’s breaks. I wish  I could full force punch without fear.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 10:50:13 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I envy the cat owner. I have a tendency towards boxer’s breaks. I wish  I could full force punch without fear.
View Quote

Bluffing gone all wrong. If he had any sense he would have seen his mistake (almost immediately with the quick advance of cat man) and backed down off the rail from the direction he came from. Locked into a vicious circle of indecision (how the fuck do I get off this rail and still intimidate them...will I fall and bust my ass perched unbalanced atop this rail ... will the guy hit me... will he keep hitting me... will he let me climb off this rail after he finishes punching me...) when all he had to do was back off the rail. But no...gonna keep pressing the bluff.

Righteous beating. If he was smart, cat man called the cops on the guy. Documented the dick being such a dick through everything with the vid and then let the cops document it too. Sure, might have gotten a public disturbance/ disorderly conduct ticket but...

Link Posted: 4/20/2023 10:53:57 AM EDT
[#25]
My 19 year old daughter punches a lot harder than that.

And if you walk up on my wife like that, you'll have a permanent neurological deficit.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 10:55:07 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Elbows.  

Link Posted: 4/20/2023 10:55:40 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
This is not over. There will be pay back. He was "disrespected" and in the Ghetto that can't happen.  Also why do you let a cat run around outside if your not on a farm?
View Quote

Yeah, all he can do is a long series of annoyances and veiled and/or secretive harassment. minor vandalism. in the age of vid cameras. He got owned physically and, in most probability, legally.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 10:58:41 AM EDT
[#28]
So what happened when the cops showed up?
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 10:58:58 AM EDT
[#29]
Typical people who live in apartments.

A. Control your dog
B. Control your cat

Don't let your animals roam unless you expect them to do animal type behaviors.

Both people are assholes and I would not want to live next to either one.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 11:16:30 AM EDT
[#30]
Not making excuses for the dog (I don't trust pits) and certainly not the owner BUT how could the dog attack the cat if the cat was kept inside like it should be and not running around getting into shit. Sounds like two irresponsible pet owners here. Remember your pets shouldn't be someone else's burden regardless of species. That didn't look like the "country" and in allot of cities there are ordinances regarding cats running loose.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 11:19:13 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Typical people who live in apartments.

A. Control your dog
B. Control your cat

Don't let your animals roam unless you expect them to do animal type behaviors.

Both people are assholes and I would not want to live next to either one.
View Quote

Bingo! What is good for dogs is also good for cats.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 11:20:48 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
AND

he missed an opportunity to punch the dudes wife in the mouth when she started climbing the fence to retrieve him.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

True dat
Quoted:
Dog and owner need shot.

I won't lose sleep.
Quoted:

AND

Yep, Was hoping he was going to punch her too and knock her ass off there.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 11:25:07 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 11:30:43 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

To be fair you can’t control those bastards. They do what they want.
View Quote

Sure you can and if you can't then you shouldn't own one.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 11:32:44 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Trash dogs for trash people.

Most "dog people" are trash to be honest. Sorry, it's true.
View Quote

You drink Bud Light huh!
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 11:39:37 AM EDT
[#36]
Oh bliss, bliss and heaven... Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh... And then, a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal, or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now... I knew such lovely pictures

Link Posted: 4/20/2023 11:44:44 AM EDT
[#37]
That would be one dead dog, and I would sleep like a baby.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 11:48:16 AM EDT
[#38]
Shoulda knocked out shitbull owners wife too, for good measure.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 11:49:23 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Oh bliss, bliss and heaven... Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh... And then, a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal, or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now... I knew such lovely pictures

View Quote

Needs more ultraviolence.  

Link Posted: 4/20/2023 11:51:58 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Assholes collided… shoulda used paper plates.
View Quote

How are the people with the cat assholes?
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 11:58:50 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
That was a very nice beating given to the piece of shit peeboo owner. Very nice. It should happen more often. If only the dog had been gutted, or shot, the ending would have been perfect.
View Quote

Pretty much.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 12:10:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Dog and owner need shot.
View Quote

husband shoots dog, wife shoots attacker as he climbs into her property.  I'll allow it.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 12:14:42 PM EDT
[#43]
Fat guy’s wife actually looked fuckable.

He should have punched the wife too. Punch PB owner male for not controlling dog, punch PB owner wife for not keeping control of her husband.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top