BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:00:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:01:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Is Sidney Powell's voice always so shaky?

I hope their taking their multivitamins, no time to be getting sick
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:01:22 PM EDT
[#3]
You guys that are killing him with your keyboards are blind to the fact that at this point, he is what we got.  He laid it out, maybe not as pretty as you would like and now lets see if something will be done.

I guess it is too bad that Trump didn't hire smooth talking Obama to give out the facts, but I heard Obama was gathering his brown shirts and was busy.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:01:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Agreed. Powell should be leading all this.
View Quote
If the Dominion stuff is real, it will be what nullifies the election. IF that is the case, I'm glad that's her area of focus.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:01:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Unpossible.

I was assured in the other thread he's the best person for the job that appeals to everyone.

Get him the fuck off stage and get McEnnany up there. Hell, even Powell. Literally fucking anyone else buy Rudy.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He is making some good points, but his delivery is absolutely horrible.

Unpossible.

I was assured in the other thread he's the best person for the job that appeals to everyone.

Get him the fuck off stage and get McEnnany up there. Hell, even Powell. Literally fucking anyone else buy Rudy.

Boomers love Rudy.

Kharn
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:02:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:02:37 PM EDT
[#7]
If Sidney is bringing up the vote changing abilities of the software, you can be damn sure they have proof that it happened.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:02:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
THANK GOD HE STOPPED. But now the discussion is about Cuba and Venezuela.
View Quote

Nervous?
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:03:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

But zero evidence that any Dominion software actually changed the vote tally.

She is speaking about capabilities and motivations, but not any evidence of the systems changing votes.

I
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sidney Powell brought some kick ass.

She is speaking about capabilities and motivations, but not any evidence of the systems changing votes.

I

You heard the lady, "this is not a law and order episode where everything is neatly wrapped up in 60 minutes"
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:03:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Whoever picked that room made a mistake.  Overcrowded, low ceiling, lights close to the head, I'm sure it's hot in there.  Sydney Powell even looks a little glossy.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:03:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Sydney Powell is a beast, its a hail mary but she is going to bring every possible issue up with to invalidate all dominion systems.
The problem is that dominion was used in republican counties and states Trump won.  Even if they get in front of the Supreme Court

Unless they have full audits of the systems showing where the machines where modified, or flipping votes I don't see how this election gets flipped. There is no way the Supreme Court even with Thomas are they going to flip the election.

1. They need proof that Dominion is still using smartmatic software, there is no public evidence of this
2. Additional helpful proof, it it turns out that Smartmatic owners also own Dominion, however this is unlikely as Smartmatic sued Dominion in 2012.
3. They need actual proof showing the system flipping votes.  Georgia used Dominion and there  is no evidence the hand recount didn't match the Machine votes.
4. They need to get to the ballots that were printed out.

I still beleive all the fraud was in the absentee ballots, there was no need to even touch the voting systems. Michigan and Georgia show that the fraud is the absentee ballots.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:04:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:04:50 PM EDT
[#13]
OP is shillin.

He seems quite cogent to me today, laying it out.

This is coming from someone who isn't particularly predisposed to like Boomers or New Yawkers.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:05:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

An old man laying it all on the line in front of the whole world; he's probably 90% of the way to a damn heart attack.
View Quote

Yup.  The republic is in the balance right now. He is allowed to sweat.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:05:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
You guys are reacting like the press.  Every time he wipes his brow you hear the auto-winders on the cameras go off.  That's some serious journalism there.  They're going to make key the point of their story how badly he was sweating and what they think that means.
View Quote

You mean they're going to play that 87 dimension chess game about how this must be a message, and we may never know who it's for but rest assured any day now the blah blah blah
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:05:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Lotta guys here seem intent on focussing on anything BUT the facts Rudy is laying out...
View Quote

You hit the nail on the head I think a lot of people here want president Trump to fail in his re-election bid so they can assume a victim status
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:06:47 PM EDT
[#17]
That blond is savage.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:06:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

You hit the nail on the head I think a lot of people here want president Trump to fail in his re-election bid so they can assume a victim status
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lotta guys here seem intent on focussing on anything BUT the facts Rudy is laying out...

Negative.  We want DJT to have the best representation possible, and Rudy aint it.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:06:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I'm a few minutes behind, but I was just thinking he was doing a good job of explaining it in plain terms.

His sweating is pretty intense though.
View Quote

He is doing just fine.  He is coming across as genuinely concerned about what they have found without talking down to anyone.  I would imagine, as far as the sweat, because that is what you numb nuts focus on, is due to him being older and is under a lot of pressure and those lights do not help either.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:07:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
That blond is savage.
View Quote

Jenna is awesome. She needs to speak to the public instead of Rudy
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:08:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sidney Powell brought some kick ass.

I

Well, that's for the court. She's saying what she's got. Didn't she say she's never made an accusation without the proof to back it up?
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:09:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:09:02 PM EDT
[#23]
Let me check my notes here...they say four more years.  Sidney Powell is one hell of a woman.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:09:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
If Sidney is bringing up the vote changing abilities of the software, you can be damn sure they have proof that it happened.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:10:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Boom
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:11:12 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nah, I'm sure it's just a bluff.

A bluff that HAS to be called to take this even one day further, is easily & immediately disproven, and will be utterly devastating if it falls on its face.

Yeah, I'm sure they have no evidence, alright.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:11:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Rudy sucks at this and it was stupid let him speak in public.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:11:40 PM EDT
[#28]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/hellyeah-175.jpg

Yes, this has some potential, she doesn't strike me as one to mess around in fights she can't win. This might be progress finally
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:11:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:12:15 PM EDT
[#30]
Fuck

If Dominion employees are giving info shit will get interesting.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:13:14 PM EDT
[#31]
This fucking guy.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:14:34 PM EDT
[#32]
Is that blood or spray tan running down the side of Rudy’s face?

Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:14:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Someone needs to wipe Rudy’s face. That’s going to be the headline coming out of this
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:15:04 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:15:26 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Rudy’s melting again.
View Quote

Lol, the giant black streak on the left side of his face is a great look.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:15:30 PM EDT
[#36]
Poor guy is sweating his hair dye out

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:15:51 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shills who know they're spreading demoralization, or genuinely depressed cucks... doesn't matter, they're all the same problem.

I've used this place for awhile, to gauge the pulse of "the right", get a sense for what people are thinking, float an idea or three...

Lately I'm thinking this place is actually a pretty poor indicator. Depressed alcoholic losers, way over-represented, tons of sockpuppets. Some people reach a point where the only reason they're still drawing breath, is to drag everyone else down with them. They're a liability, in any situation, especially conflicts.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:16:13 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:16:24 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
He's sweating so bad his hair color is literally running down the sides of his head.
View Quote

I was wondering what that was.  
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:16:36 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
That's a BIG IF.
View Quote

Everything is a BIG IF.

Got to stay in it to win it though.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:16:40 PM EDT
[#41]
Yeah, Rudy isn't really the best face for all of this.  Find someone who can lay it out clearly, cleanly, and unemotionally.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:19:54 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Not at all. If they have actual evidence then they need to produce it. So far everything is about capabilities and motivations, not actual proof that vote rigging happened.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
THANK GOD HE STOPPED. But now the discussion is about Cuba and Venezuela.

Nervous?
Not at all. If they have actual evidence then they need to produce it. So far everything is about capabilities and motivations, not actual proof that vote rigging happened.

As was mentioned, they will not be trying this in the court of public opinion as the media is biased and they would be stricken from the jury
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:20:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Rudy’s hair color is melting
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:20:41 PM EDT
[#44]
Ok, that was funny when Rudy busted out laughing at CNN.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:21:06 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Rudy's hair color is melting
View Quote
facepalm
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:22:38 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Thank God they’re letting Blondie talk.
View Quote

Her ability to articulate is far better than Rudy or Powell.

Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:23:26 PM EDT
[#47]
I'm sure his nervousness and sweating can be attributed to the fact that he is rather high up on the Dem hit list
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:23:42 PM EDT
[#48]
Is the FBI in on it?

Asking the ones who are members here....
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:26:03 PM EDT
[#49]
I can't think of anybody more unappealing to 'middle America' than a fucking loud-mouth, shit-talking NYC lawyer that's wearing a $3000 suit and has half a dozen gaudy rings on.

Once again Trump proves that he has never once hired 'the best people' for anything.  

Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:28:42 PM EDT
[#50]
Republicans are surprisingly amateurish. They number of rookie mistakes is unbelievable. Rudy is a great investigator and accomplished lawyer, but not a good speaker. Someone in charge of this whole thing should have stepped up and said...Rudy, you're doing great, but you're not a good speaker, so we want someone else to do the talking. You can start the whole thing off with a 30K-foot view than hand it off to your team (the main speaker).
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top