User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 2:08:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Just to clarify a couple of things...

1. Rhodesia was considered the"bread basket of Africa"

2. That shinning beacon of freedom applied only if you were white.

3.  Most of your post seems to refer to Rhodesia not South Africa....still Mandela was a terrorist and first class commie.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What do I not know about him for some of you to cheer his death?

He was a che style communist fuckwit, not to mention a militant race bater, and all around black supremacist.

He launched a campaign of terrorism in South Africa, then caused untold deaths, suffering, and destruction.  He was a darling of the global left, and ultimately was able to creat enough support through the propaganda of his liberal (communist) allies to force South Africa to capitulate.  What followed was a purge, and persecution of White South Africans, and the complete communist takeover of South Africa.

South Africa went from the wealthiest, and most stable country on the African continent, a shining beacon of freedom, and the free market, a first world country that was a strong American ally, that was once called "the bread basket of Africa" because it's abundant crops once fed nearly the entire continent, to being another third world African hellhole, run by communist pricks with a destroyed infrastructure, and economy, and famine.  Today South Africa is known as the rape capital of the world where 3, out of every 4 women report being raped, most repeatedly.

This change is do to mandella.

Burn in hell.

Just to clarify a couple of things...

1. Rhodesia was considered the"bread basket of Africa"

2. That shinning beacon of freedom applied only if you were white.

3.  Most of your post seems to refer to Rhodesia not South Africa....still Mandela was a terrorist and first class commie.

Yeah, the "shining beacon of freedom" is a bit much when you deliberately and officially disenfranchise 70-80% of the people living under your government.
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 2:09:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 2:09:06 PM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 12/5/2013 2:11:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

The last American politician who told the truth about Mandela was Dick Cheney and you see what happened to him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ted Cruz's Facebook:

Nelson Mandela will live in history as an inspiration for defenders of liberty around the globe. He stood firm for decades on the principle that until all South Africans enjoyed equal liberties he would not leave prison himself, declaring in his autobiography, 'Freedom is indivisible; the chains on any one of my people were the chains on all of them, the chains on all of my people were the chains on me.' Because of his epic fight against injustice, an entire nation is now free.

We mourn his loss and offer our condolences to his family and the people of South Africa.

The last American politician who told the truth about Mandela was Dick Cheney and you see what happened to him.

Yep.

All this horseshit ass kissing in this country is sickening.

Cruz just outed himself as being another chicken shit politician.
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 2:14:38 PM EDT
[#5]
my brother in-law (who was south african) called him uncle nelson. he couldn't stand the man or what he did to his country. since my brother in-law has passed I will say it for him.

fuck you uncle nelson!

Link Posted: 12/5/2013 2:14:45 PM EDT
[#6]

Oh Mandella

You were a commie fella

Now you burn in hella

Link Posted: 12/5/2013 2:15:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I think he's trying to intimidate me with internet bullying.  He wouldn't like what would happen if he tried to threaten me at my house.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have some tard threatening me and my family over my "Bye Commie" post on FB. lol  

Did you gently remind him that Indiana is not only a red state, but one with a really good castle doctrine as well?
I think he's trying to intimidate me with internet bullying.  He wouldn't like what would happen if he tried to threaten me at my house.  

Standard Internet tuff guy reply:

What are you gonna do about it, faggot? [/tuffguy]

I wonder if homeslice knows that not only are terrorist threats over the internet prosecutable, but that Facebook is not anonymous.
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 2:15:30 PM EDT
[#8]
From Romney's fb page not all that surprised...

In the modern age, Nelson Mandela will be remembered as an unsurpassed healer of human hearts. By dint of his character, sacrifice, vision and abounding love, he won a revolution without shedding blood, founded a peaceful nation in a land of turmoil, and personified principle in a world searching for integrity.
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 2:15:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Yes, I celebrate when commie shit-stain terrorists die.

The bigger question is why don't you?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
People celebrate this? Did he have some bearing on your personal life or something? Anyways, cool story bros, I will continue on as always.

Yes, I celebrate when commie shit-stain terrorists die.

The bigger question is why don't you?

Our founding fathers were considered terrorists by the Crown, and although communism did not yet exist, seizing the property of the Crown and giving it to the people would have been characterized as communism. Menachem Begin Blew up the King David Hotel in Palestine in a series of terroristic acts against the British by Zionists.

Aparthied stripped a majority of citizens of their citizenship and voting rights through force. It was patently unsustainable. Mandela took support for his people from wherever he could find it, and since we did not offer support and the communists did, he took their support. He did not govern as a communist. While I do not consider the man a hero any more than thousands of fathers who toil to make there children's lives better, I would have had a drink with the man and I will not celebrate his passing.
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 2:15:40 PM EDT
[#10]
lmfao

Link Posted: 12/5/2013 2:16:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Ted Cruz's Facebook:

Nelson Mandela will live in history as an inspiration for defenders of liberty around the globe. He stood firm for decades on the principle that until all South Africans enjoyed equal liberties he would not leave prison himself, declaring in his autobiography, 'Freedom is indivisible; the chains on any one of my people were the chains on all of them, the chains on all of my people were the chains on me.' Because of his epic fight against injustice, an entire nation is now free.

We mourn his loss and offer our condolences to his family and the people of South Africa.

View Quote

With the Media squarely on Mandela's side, do you honestly think he would reply with anything different?
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 2:18:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

He got his start by bombing bus stations and murdering opponents.   Think of him as the South African version of Alinsky.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He got his start by bombing bus stations and murdering opponents.   Think of him as the South African version of Alinsky.

Alinsky's opponents did not take citizenship and voting rights away from the majority of his people. If somebody does that here, I hope that I am not the only one slitting throats.
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 2:18:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

With the Media squarely on Mandela's side, do you honestly think he would reply with anything different?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ted Cruz's Facebook:

Cruz just lost major points with me. He shoulda just STFU about that dead terrorist.
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 2:19:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Cruz just lost major points with me. He shoulda just STFU about that dead terrorist.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ted Cruz's Facebook:

+1

Saying nothing sometimes speaks volumes.
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 2:19:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Ted Cruz's Facebook:

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/5/2013 2:19:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

All my friends on FB are right wing (with the exception of a few family members). You would not believe how many are saying RIP to a great man. Does nobody read fucking history books any more?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have some tard threatening me and my family over my "Bye Commie" post on FB. lol  

Then why are they your friend on facebook?
They are not my friend, just some random crazy fucker that saw my post on a news feed  

All my friends on FB are right wing (with the exception of a few family members). You would not believe how many are saying RIP to a great man. Does nobody read fucking history books any more?  

There's history, and then there's the past. Never guaranteed to be the same thing.
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 2:19:56 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

I wonder if homeslice knows that not only are terrorist threats over the internet prosecutable, but that Facebook is not anonymous.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Did you gently remind him that Indiana is not only a red state, but one with a really good castle doctrine as well?

So far I have blocked and reported to FB both accounts for harassment. If he tries to escalate it then I will contact the popo.

Link Posted: 12/5/2013 2:21:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ted Cruz's Facebook:

He could have said nothing.

Pandering to the PC bullshit is what is burying this country and he's following right along.

He's lost major points and if you look at his FB comments, I'm not the only one who thinks that.
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 2:22:00 PM EDT
[#19]

that has to be a joke......
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 2:22:00 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Alinsky's opponents did not take citizenship and voting rights away from the majority of his people. If somebody does that here, I hope that I am not the only one slitting throats.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Problem is his people were slitting children's throats, women's throats, farmers throats, basically only soft non-mil targets.
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 2:22:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you'll kill civilians who don't follow your movement?
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 2:23:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

troll the shit out of him.
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 2:23:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Pandering to the PC bullshit is what is burying this country and he's following right along.

He's lost major points and if you look at his FB comments, I'm not the only one who thinks that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ted Cruz's Facebook:

I don't have facebook so I wouldn't know.
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 2:23:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

It is https://twitter.com/DeIetedTweets
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 2:25:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Curious are the Obamas going to attend the funeral and make a months long vacation out of it but say it was official business
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 2:25:07 PM EDT
[#26]
One of our modern culture's irrational heroes that will be unthinkingly worshiped by the masses for some time to come.  Conveniently, any criticisms of him instantly earn you the title of 'racist'.
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 2:25:53 PM EDT
[#27]

Lord,she is dumb.
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 2:26:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Yeah, they never tried too hard to go toe to toe with the military

Quoted:

Problem is his people were slitting children's throats, women's throats, farmers throats, basically only soft non-mil targets.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/5/2013 2:27:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Speaking of which, I think CNN just pulled the plug on my account.  
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 2:27:47 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

One of our modern culture's irrational heroes that will be unthinkingly worshiped by the masses for some time to come.  Conveniently, any criticisms of him instantly earn you the title of 'racist'.
View Quote

I give it 1 year before we see hipsters in Mandela shirts like the Che shirts
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 2:30:02 PM EDT
[#31]
The necrophiliac media here are desperatly trying to fellate him back to life.

Link Posted: 12/5/2013 2:30:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Still no news on Drudge.

Matt. Your are the Man.
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 2:31:04 PM EDT
[#33]

Fox News has gone full blown fucktard populist, on the fucker finally becoming worm food.

I think I'm gonna puke.

I simply cannot believe the number of Communist cocksucking populist simps, coming out of the woodwork over the death of a Murdering Marxist Terrorist, and waxing elequently about the fuckers greatness .
Damn!

He was no fucking MLK, and made Che' look like fucking Ghandi.
Revisionist fucks, can eat the Corn outta my shit, and die.

It's time to fucking celebrate!

Link Posted: 12/5/2013 2:33:24 PM EDT
[#34]
F*** uncle nelson, f*** Winnie, f*** Mugabe, and f*** BHO.  Communist scum, the lot of them.
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 2:34:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Obama said, if he had a grandfather, he'd look like Nelson
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 2:34:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Darrel Issa just shit the bed too!

“My thoughts and prayers go out to Graça Machel, the Mandela family, and the people of South Africa on the occasion of Nelson Mandela’s passing. Nelson Mandela’s legacy of peaceful reconciliation in the struggle against apartheid lives on to inspire people around the world. We will never forget his incredible capacity to forgive or his advocacy for the cause of freedom and democracy.”
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 2:35:18 PM EDT
[#37]
It's about fucking time!

Let's hope that political celebrity deaths come in threes.   One down, who's next?

Link Posted: 12/5/2013 2:37:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

When one cannot get to the army, one gets to the people who feed the army, especially when said army is killing ones own women and children.
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 2:37:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Too bad it wasn't a necklace that sent him off
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 2:38:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
It's about fucking time!

Let's hope that political celebrity deaths come in threes.   One down, who's next?

View Quote

Not in my nature to wager, but dammit, lets get a dead pool going!

Link Posted: 12/5/2013 2:40:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, not intentionally. Collateral damage occurs in all war. Civilians who perform strategically important roles or live in strategically important areas will experience a higher level of collateral damage.
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 2:41:04 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

just coming in...

ETA: Drudge now posting but no link yet.

FLASH: Nelson Mandela Dead at 95...
View Quote
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/5/2013 2:41:28 PM EDT
[#43]
When Mandela die we gonna rape you.
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 2:41:58 PM EDT
[#44]
bye
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 2:45:15 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

When one cannot get to the army, one gets to the people who feed the army, especially when said army is killing ones own women and children.
View Quote

So genocide is ok when you don't have the balls to fight your enemy, got it.

Go terrorism!
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 2:46:40 PM EDT
[#46]
Thats nice.
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 2:46:50 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Came here to post this...

sad

RIP Nelson
View Quote
Commie, terrorist supporter or ignorant?

Link Posted: 12/5/2013 2:47:14 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bullshit Matt,

Mandella had his thugs Killing his own people on the reserves, and employed professional Terrorists from Communist factions in bordering nations, to torture, rape and burn familys alive in thier homes, to incite fear and compliance. Not just white Farmers, but entire sections of Tribal villages that would not recognize his ANC and assist them.

Mandella watched over, ordered, and approved of actions that would have a white freedom fighter hung for crimes against humanity.
He murdered more Black folks in south Africa than anyone.

Link Posted: 12/5/2013 2:49:16 PM EDT
[#49]
The man lived his life with a purpose.
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 2:51:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Whoa......you better there and break it up fast or the fuck is going to fuck the fuck out of your fuck, your fuck will get pregnant and have a bunch of fucks that will all be fucking the other fucks and making more fucks.  Before you know it his fuck will be fucking your fuck's fuck's fuck's fuck's and we will be overrun with fucks.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hmmmmmmmmm.

Where the heck did I put that fuck?

Anyone see it?

I last saw yours heading out of town ..with MINE.

Whoa......you better there and break it up fast or the fuck is going to fuck the fuck out of your fuck, your fuck will get pregnant and have a bunch of fucks that will all be fucking the other fucks and making more fucks.  Before you know it his fuck will be fucking your fuck's fuck's fuck's fuck's and we will be overrun with fucks.

Fuck
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top