Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 7/30/2021 3:31:25 PM EDT
Long story short.
-Daughter graduated from UC Irvine.
-To attend the ceremony, you have to get the shot.
-I said FUCK!
-Only two guests per graduate. Me & Wife.
-Attended a well organized ceremony put on by the University, that included 2020 students since they got robbed of a ceremony.
-5 checkpoints to ensure no more than 2 guests.
-THEY NEVER ASKED FOR PROOF OF VACCINATION!!!

They got me...
The thought of not attending was considered but I'm proud of our girl and I would never consider not recognizing her accomplishments..
That's her in my avatar.

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 3:34:13 PM EDT
[#1]
The whole thing is a sham.  Millions got tricked.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 3:34:59 PM EDT
[#2]
You got - got, man. It's happened in one way or another to most of us. Dust yourself off and learn your lesson.

Time will tell the effects. The only thing I can tell you for sure is you will definitely die.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 3:35:36 PM EDT
[#3]
“Proof of vaccination” is very easy to provide…for now.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 3:36:24 PM EDT
[#4]
On the bright side, you can now make some virtue signaling thread about how you got the vaccine for your daughter. So that has to count for something these days.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 3:36:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Or you could have skipped it altogether. Daughter included…
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 3:38:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Just think of it as a zombie bite.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 3:39:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Long story short.
-I said FUCK!
-Attended a well organized ceremony that included 2020 students since they got robbed of a ceremony.

They got me...
Am I gonna die?

View Quote

Dibs on guns!!  

D
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 3:39:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Lol @ OP
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 3:45:47 PM EDT
[#9]
people asking for proof of vaccination don't know what the fuck an actual card looks like filled out and can't really verify it anyway.

you played yourself
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 3:47:20 PM EDT
[#10]
LOL, tricked into getting something injected in your body because someone said you had to get it. Not really tricked, just didn't have the balls to say fuck off I guess.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 3:49:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Am I gonna die?
View Quote

Yes....  

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 3:51:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
LOL, tricked into getting something injected in your body because someone said you had to get it. Not really tricked, just didn't have the balls to say fuck off I guess.
View Quote

Had I known, no one would ask, I would've never submitted.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 3:53:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Daughter included? Your kids must love you.
Our daughter is the first on my side of the family to graduate from college. I would never miss out on that.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 3:54:32 PM EDT
[#14]
I would've either skipped the ceremony or just showed up and took the chance. worst case you have to turn around and leave when they ask for your papers.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 3:54:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
On the bright side, you can now make some virtue signaling thread about how you got the vaccine for your daughter. So that has to count for something these days.
View Quote

Virtue signaling? LOL, that's a first.
I ain't that guy.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 3:55:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Damn dude, you got totally played. What did you learn?
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 3:56:07 PM EDT
[#17]
if they limited it to two guests per grad, I bet that shit was on a big screen somewhere too.  That would be good enough.  For me anyway.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 3:56:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I would've either skipped the ceremony or just showed up and took the chance. worst case you have to turn around and leave when they ask for your papers.
View Quote

And bear the wrath of my wife for the rest of my life? No fucking way.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 3:57:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

100%
None of this makes any sense.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 3:58:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

With my natural immunity, I self identify as a vaccinated person.  

Repeat to yourself as many times as needed.  
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 3:58:43 PM EDT
[#21]
This is why, as was discussed in the other thread, if there ever is a mark of the beast people will line up to get it, because who wants to be inconvenienced?

And they won't call it the mark of the beast, it's just something you will need if you want to exist in society, you know, have a roof over your head, eat, things like that.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 4:00:32 PM EDT
[#22]
They required it to attend my son's college graduation back in May.

The checked vaccination cards as we entered the stadium. Both times we went in, once for each of his Majors.

You roll the dice.

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 4:01:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
100%
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
100%
No it makes perfect sense. People have been so conditioned to "obeying" that they don't even need to oversee it anymore.

Give it awhile, we will be hopping in those cattle cars and driving ourselves to re-education camps.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 4:02:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
This is why, as was discussed in the other thread, if there ever is a mark of the beast people will line up to get it, because who wants to be inconvenienced?

And they won't call it the mark of the beast, it's just something you will need if you want to exist in society, you know, have a roof over your head, eat, things like that.
View Quote

Israel Becomes First Country In World To Push 3rd COVID Shot For Already Vaccinated

Doin' right ain't got no end.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 4:02:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Our daughter is the first on my side of the family to graduate from college. I would never miss out on that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah. Meaning the whole family skips it.

The way you worded the OP, it wasn’t put on by the school but an organized event because they missed out. Is that correct?

Eta: and her accomplishments disappear unless she walks on a stage for 30 seconds?
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 4:03:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Yes....  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Am I gonna die?

Yes....  

We all gonna die .. eventually
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 4:03:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

You weren’t tricked.

You were fooled and played your part.

Imagine paying $X00,000 for your daughter’s re-education only to be forced into changing the way the nucleus of your cells interacts with the rest of it FOREVER so that you can see the culmination.

All so your daughter can scamper across a stage for 15 seconds of a 3 hour self-aggrandizement and then ditch you as quickly as she can without possibly being quick enough to spend a last night with best friends she will never see again.

Fortunately,  parking probably wasn’t a nightmare.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 4:06:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 4:08:27 PM EDT
[#29]
You were defrauded of your time and pride and tricked by a scheme to do something manifestly dangerous .... you should get a lawyer.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 4:10:00 PM EDT
[#30]
You're not going to die.

You ALREADY died of the shotz.

Welcome to purgatory.  AKA clown world
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 4:11:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

The way you worded the OP, it wasn’t put on by the school but an organized event because they missed out. Is that correct?

Eta: and her accomplishments disappear unless she walks on a stage for 30 seconds?
View Quote

'Organized' as in very well coordinated...By the University, on campus and everything.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 4:12:28 PM EDT
[#32]
Dibs on OP's guns.

If guns are taken, dibs on daughter.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 4:13:58 PM EDT
[#33]
You tricked yourself out of thousands and thousands of dollars and then took an experimental vaccine.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 4:15:02 PM EDT
[#34]
You sacrificed your beliefs and potentially put your health at risk to be with your daughter during one of the most important moments in her life. I wouldn't beat myself up.

Lots of people do dumber shit for less selfless reasons. Some people got vaccinated mistakenly believing they wouldn't be required to wear a mask ever again and that life would return to normal. Imaging being one of those dipshits!
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 4:17:19 PM EDT
[#35]
LOL at all these posts of: "I's gots the jab but it was all somebody else's fault!!11!!!!"

Get it, don't get it, who gives a fuck.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 4:17:26 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Dibs on OP's guns.

If guns are taken, dibs on daughter.
View Quote

Son, you sound just like the kind of guy......
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 4:19:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

'Organized' as in very well coordinated...By the University, on campus and everything.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do her accomplishments disappear if she doesn’t walk across a stage?

Will you spend $100k dollar on a wedding because it will be the next most important day of her life?
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 4:24:19 PM EDT
[#38]
Should have just printed up a card and filled it out yourself.   The government has lied about everything and wasted so much of my tax money that I have no moral compunctions about lying to them anymore.  And in before a certain statist retard tells you how great it is that you joined the club and you should never lie.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 4:33:51 PM EDT
[#39]
I graduated from Wayland Baptist University this past May and one of the requirements to walk the stage was to mask up. We were only allowed 2 guests also and they were required to mask up also.

I had to sign a statement saying myself or guests could be kicked out for not complying with the mask requirements. I opted out of walking the stage and paid them $20 to have them mail my diploma. Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 4:43:18 PM EDT
[#40]
If only 80lb card stock and laser printers were cheap.

If only.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 5:16:40 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I graduated from Wayland Baptist University this past May and one of the requirements to walk the stage was to mask up. We were only allowed 2 guests also and they were required to mask up also.

I had to sign a statement saying myself or guests could be kicked out for not complying with the mask requirements. I opted out of walking the stage and paid them $20 to have them mail my diploma. https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/284782/20210730_153229_jpg-2033488.JPG
View Quote
It's called In Absentia, and no disrespect, but it was for yourself, not your daughter. If it meant that much to my daughter, I'd be there even if she was on the other side of the planet. Luckily it wasn't.

Not pointing at anyone in particular, but this whole thing with the vax/no vax has gotten waaay out of control. Get it or don't get it. Who cares. The ICUs have plenty of room.

Just stop with the masks (no more masks) and the price of beef!
-that is all

btw, congrats Outlaw.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 5:18:42 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Long story short.
-I said FUCK!
-Attended a well organized ceremony that included 2020 students since they got robbed of a ceremony.

They got me...
The thought of not attending was considered. But divorce is too expensive.
Am I gonna die?

View Quote
OP's wife would divorce him if he didn't get the shot.  Sounds like a solid marriage, OP.  Sorry you chose so poorly.

That's what I learned from OP today.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 5:23:38 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
OP's wife would divorce him if he didn't get the shot.  Sounds like a solid marriage, OP.  Sorry you chose so poorly.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Long story short.
-I said FUCK!

They got me...
The thought of not attending was considered. But divorce is too expensive.
Am I gonna die?

You obviously haven't learned to pick your fights very well. How long have you been divorced?
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 5:27:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Burn your man card,and we're still supposed to believe people won't turn in their guns for the children's. We are fucked.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 5:29:12 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
You obviously haven't learned to pick your fights very well. How long have you been divorced?
View Quote

One wife, 40 years.

How many testicles does your wife allow you to keep?

ETA: Also, OP wasn't "tricked" into anything.  He capitulated without a struggle.  
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 5:30:19 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

100%
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 5:38:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Oh FFS. OK Mr. literal. The grief wouldn't be worth it.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 5:40:08 PM EDT
[#48]
I love the excuses that folks come up with to justify getting the shot... Its comical.... "Id never submit to the Gov and der jab, but I had to for XXXXXX reason"... Just fucking stop already.... If your dumb enough to get it, I guess we can't be surprised at your dumb justifications to do soo... But NO BODY FUCKING CARES... Get it, dont get, you do you... Bottom line, If you will stick that needle in your arm, you will surrender your guns when the time comes...
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 5:44:34 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Oh FFS. OK Mr. literal. The grief wouldn't be worth it.
View Quote

So, OP would get "grief" for not getting injected with the vaxx.

If that's the worst thing that happens in your marriage, you are one lucky sumbitch.

OP will do anything to avoid some marriage "grief".  That's what I learned from OP today.  Literally.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 5:47:17 PM EDT
[#50]
Good for you OP, sometimes we have to sacrifice for our family. Has anyone called dibs on your stuff yet?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top