Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 10:58:04 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm surprised they didn't bring up the CO of MCAS Cherry Point getting arrested for DUI coming thru the front gate a few months ago.

And the Jacksonville ninja is annoying as fuck.

My first "I own page 2" FTMFW!
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 11:01:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
What in the name of big tits?

Yea, Carley Swain made me cream my pants too
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 11:12:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Theft, of any kind, has very little to do with need or your position in life.  Theft is a crime of GREED not need.  If it were a crime of need only poor people would steal.   People justify theft in many ways and seldom admit to themselves, that what they are doing, is theft.  Take congress for example..........
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 11:40:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Did the Marines call the cops Civilian Law Enforcement?

There has to be more to the story.
Link Posted: 2/7/2011 8:52:08 AM EDT
[#5]
There's an update in OP (pg.1)
Link Posted: 2/7/2011 9:05:14 AM EDT
[#6]
The Col said that his jacket covered the items in his cart and just didn't know he items were there.

So from the Marine Corps prospective he either lacked the attention to detail/judgement to command a MEU or was a thief.  Either way he was relieved.
Link Posted: 2/7/2011 9:15:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
That female reporter doing the voice over is hot

I'd hit it ............several times
Link Posted: 2/7/2011 9:22:50 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

The Col said that his jacket covered the items in his cart and just didn't know he items were there.

So from the Marine Corps prospective he either lacked the attention to detail/judgement to command a MEU or was a thief. Either way he was relieved.

There has to be more to it than just that.  Either something in his past that led to believe this was a recurrence or something else.

Oh well, there are plenty more willing to take the job, I'm sure.
Link Posted: 2/7/2011 9:28:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Print cartridges are a rip off, man should have invested in a continuous ink system. About 1/50th the cost.

Amen. With the cost of cartridges I'm surprised it wasn't grand theft.
Link Posted: 2/7/2011 9:40:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Quoted:

So from the Marine Corps prospective he either lacked the attention to detail/judgement to command a MEU or was a thief. Either way he was relieved.

There has to be more to it than just that.  Either something in his past that led to believe this was a recurrence or something else.
Oh well, there are plenty more willing to take the job, I'm sure.

Nope that is all there was, most thought he was going to be a GO before this.
Link Posted: 2/7/2011 9:51:20 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm in the way back machine and I think I know this guy - dual fool and all.  He's a little older than me and yet all my peers are 06 and above  - Mustang perhaps?
Link Posted: 2/7/2011 3:02:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I'm in the way back machine and I think I know this guy - dual fool and all.  He's a little older than me and yet all my peers are 06 and above  - Mustang perhaps?

The Col was a enlisted reservist prior to being commissioned.
Link Posted: 2/7/2011 3:06:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 2/7/2011 3:12:07 PM EDT
[#14]
What a way to end your career.
Link Posted: 2/7/2011 3:21:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Sucks to be him
Link Posted: 2/8/2011 8:54:19 PM EDT
[#16]
wow
Link Posted: 2/8/2011 8:58:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Half our unit went to Honduras in 1986 or so, and the night they were to deploy back to the states, there was a serious party involving the CO, a PL, WO's, NCOs and junior enlisted.

Pictures were taken of the numerous people in the CoC acting inappropriately that were turned into the Brigade CSM.

CO was relieved and kicked out, a couple of NCOs were busted down a rank, one was transferred from our unit to a straight-leg arty outfit, and our WO was sent to Korea.
Link Posted: 2/10/2011 11:56:46 PM EDT
[#18]
He dumped when he should have bladed.
-

The libo briefs are going to be fun now.

"If you're gonna drive, don't drink.  If you're gonna drink, don't drive.  If you're under 21, don't drink.
If it smells like fish, don't make it a dish.  Wrap it or you'll get your bore punched by doc.
And if you go to Wally World, don't steal any fucking ink."
Link Posted: 2/11/2011 12:30:45 AM EDT
[#19]
The human condition made manifest in the form of a USMC officer vs. an overpriced POS engineered obsolescence ink jet cartridge.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top