Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 4:23:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
he owns 2 chevy dealerships here in town, or most likely gets paid to have his name on it and does nothing with it.
View Quote

Bobby Layman's wife used to frequent the business my sister works at, my sister said she was a class act and very kind. Like you I doubt Wahlberg is by any means a part of the Central Ohio community.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 4:25:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
He's one of the few entertainers I respect anymore. AFAIK he keeps it professional and I had to go out of my way to find something controversial that he's done. Apparently he had some pretty hardcore gamer moments as a teenager.
View Quote
He has done a little more than that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Wahlberg#Legal_issues

I read here on arfcom that he has to have a judge sign a waiver if a movie director requires he to do anything with an actual firearm.  No idea if that's that's true.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 4:27:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I know GD loves to hate on Marky Mark but the guy is a very versatile actor and pretty good in my opinion.  I assume he is leftist like the rest of H-wood but he can act.
View Quote

Plus, he's a trendsetter. He was beating on old Asian men before it was cool among urban yoots. He must have long connections to Trump.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 4:28:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Fuck Hollywood
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/23/2021 4:33:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Stop paying attention to these marxist pieces off shit. Stop supporting your enemies.

At least the weak minded drug junkies have the excuse of chemical dependency for doing shit that will ultimately kill them. I really can't figure out what's going on with all the weak minded drama junkies beyond some combination of "whatever feels good" & "but other people are doing it".
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 4:46:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 4:48:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I know GD loves to hate on Marky Mark but the guy is a very versatile actor and pretty good in my opinion.  I assume he is leftist like the rest of H-wood but he can act.
View Quote

FMW. He wants to take away your guns, yet he makes his living upon using them in movies. FMW. Fuck him, fuck him, fuck him.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 4:48:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Him and Russel Crow been hit’in the chow.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 4:52:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Looks like a Italian white mobster boss, he just needs a fedora now.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 4:54:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

He is a huge leftist and as a kid he attacked and blinded an old man. A true piece of shit.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 4:57:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
He's one of the few entertainers I respect anymore. AFAIK he keeps it professional and I had to go out of my way to find something controversial that he's done. Apparently he had some pretty hardcore gamer moments as a teenager.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You didn’t look into him at all if you think that way. He was a total scumbag as a teenager and he is a leftist and a hypocrite.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 4:59:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The guy he beat up went to bat for marky mark when he wanted a relief from civil disabilities. I think he still got turned down
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

wasnt he the punk that went around bearing up asian people in his gang when he was in high school?

and lets not forget his best role eva...

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/17526/50A12CE5-4A1B-43F5-94E0-BE5A4A360767_jpe-1953094.JPG
The guy he beat up went to bat for marky mark when he wanted a relief from civil disabilities. I think he still got turned down

I wonder how much he was paid for that.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 5:01:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
oh they have fat suits for your face now?
View Quote

Yeah, I think they know how to do that..

Link Posted: 5/23/2021 5:03:08 PM EDT
[#14]
He was an asshole when he was 17 and beat a guy up 35 years ago! Hang him!
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 5:04:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Lots of actors go through massive weight shifts and or dozens of hours of make up for parts.... This isn't news at all.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 5:07:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I don't want to work watch Kevin Sorbo films.

Not watching movies, not using hot links, refusing to buy Nike sneakers or drink Coca  Cola, not reading any mainstream news sites or watching any cable news shows-does this really do anything or are people convincing themselves that this Unabomber  shack withdrawal from society allows them
some power over their political and social enemies that doesn't exist?
View Quote

Being a participating/functioning member of society doesn't require staring at a TV or following the lives of leftwing luminaries who play pretend. Read a book, hang out with family, friends or neighbors, find a hobby...

About the only influence you have over large corporations or entertainers is through voting with your wallet and or attention. Make the woke go broke the withdrawls really shouldn't be that hard to handle.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 5:09:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Leftist with a history of committing hate crimes.  
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 5:10:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

You didn't look into him at all if you think that way. He was a total scumbag as a teenager and he is a leftist and a hypocrite.
View Quote
Wikipedia told me he assaulted minorities, which isn't great, but not something I knew off hand. Couldn't tell you anything else, but I don't follow many celebrities in general, unless its related to the business side of entertainment.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 5:12:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

They role that out every few years trying to cancel him. With all the anti asian hate virtue signalling going on now he best watch his step. Plenty of guilty white liberals willing to signal virtue on this right now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He kicked the shit out of a little old grandpa, and blinded him in one eye IIRC. And has been unrepentant AFAIK.

They role that out every few years trying to cancel him. With all the anti asian hate virtue signalling going on now he best watch his step. Plenty of guilty white liberals willing to signal virtue on this right now.

Like the other poster said, he makes his living doing gun movies but wants to disarm you and me. Fuck him. I look forward to his cancellation.

Shit. We need to be cancelling people.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 5:14:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I always laugh so hard in the scene The Other Guys when he meets Will Ferrel's  wife.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGGFkXGFttI

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I always laugh so hard in the scene The Other Guys when he meets Will Ferrel's  wife.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGGFkXGFttI

Something similar happened to me when I was in high school.  Was hanging out at a friend's house - that I had know for over a year and hung out with daily when two smoking hot college girls walked through the door.  I was like who is that, he was like that's my sister and her friend, and I was like no, really, who is that and why is she in your house.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 5:14:42 PM EDT
[#21]
One of the entertaining things about The Departed was figuring out which actor (and character) you hated the most.   Such a punchable cast has never before been assembled.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 5:18:39 PM EDT
[#22]
PP from hate crime who tried to get his record expunged so he could own a firearm to no avail.

Fun fact, his brother Bob was a lineman who started with me.  Good guy and had some funny stories.  He left the trade after four or five years though, but still works for the company.  He has roles in a lot of Wahlberg movies and get's paid decently for them.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 5:19:24 PM EDT
[#23]
It literally says “fat suit”
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 5:21:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 5:22:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
His massive pad. Amazing how much this guy makes per movie, he's not even that great of an actor but is one of the highest paid actors in Hollywood.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e4/6c/cd/e46ccdfeed94e79eb009df2180ddde7d.jpg

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/brady_bundchen_home_a_l.jpg
View Quote

Just another dirty felon, and probably an inky too
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 5:23:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Actor and studio change appearance for movie.  That's never happened before!

Link Posted: 5/23/2021 5:24:04 PM EDT
[#27]
He's a good actor and as long as he doesn't use his position to spread his political views Ill continue to watch his movies.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 5:24:06 PM EDT
[#28]
That is 100% a fat suit and makeup. Dude is a fitness nut, he wakes up and works out every day at 3am at his home gym and owns his own supplement company
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 5:24:30 PM EDT
[#29]

20 years ago
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 5:26:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Charged with attempted murder and served 45 days in prison for assault. FMW!
View Quote

Also blinded a man he assaulted in one eye
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 5:29:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Look at that carbon footprint
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
His massive pad. Amazing how much this guy makes per movie, he's not even that great of an actor but is one of the highest paid actors in Hollywood.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e4/6c/cd/e46ccdfeed94e79eb009df2180ddde7d.jpg

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/brady_bundchen_home_a_l.jpg

Look at that carbon footprint

It's okay.
He drives a Tesla.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 5:38:51 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah and since then he has been a leftist piece of shit that wants to remove your rights to defend yourself against people like he used to be.

Link Posted: 5/23/2021 5:45:55 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Yeah and since then he has been a leftist piece of shit that wants to remove your rights to defend yourself against people like he used to be.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We've all committed a hate crime or two in our youth.  Boys being boys.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 5:46:36 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

He is a violent felon who uses guns to make a living on the set while wanting to disarm the rest of us.

Yeah whats not to like.

Fuck walhberg.
View Quote

He also wants to get his felony expunged so he can get a carry permit.

He’s a real special kind of elitist fucktard.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 5:55:19 PM EDT
[#35]
TIL.. people get old and fat.  Thanks GD. My smooth brain gets ripples every time I read your posts.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 6:12:49 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

No.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No.

Needs moar gif...
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 6:13:34 PM EDT
[#37]
looks like o Mickey Rooney
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 6:13:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

He bought Tom Brady’s house?...

...impressive
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 6:15:55 PM EDT
[#39]
Holy Shit, he looks terrible on Justified.

Link Posted: 5/23/2021 6:23:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Holy Shit, he looks terrible on Justified.

View Quote

I do t remember him in Fargo?...
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 10:22:35 PM EDT
[#41]
He appears to be....
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 10:30:03 PM EDT
[#42]
He was the best actor in Ted.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 10:39:49 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
he owns 2 chevy dealerships here in town, or most likely gets paid to have his name on it and does nothing with it.
View Quote

I am renting a travel trailer camper from his RV store next summer.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 10:51:25 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

He is a violent felon who uses guns to make a living on the set while wanting to disarm the rest of us.

Yeah what's not to like.

Fuck Wahlberg.
View Quote

I came here to post this^^^^^^10ring
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 10:59:31 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I am renting a travel trailer camper from his RV store next summer.
View Quote

have mahk call you.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 11:06:33 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
One of the entertaining things about The Departed was figuring out which actor (and character) you hated the most.   Such a punchable cast has never before been assembled.
View Quote

I vote Baldwin.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 11:08:51 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I vote Baldwin.
View Quote

Ellerby : [while putting golf balls on a golf range]  How is your wedding coming along?

Colin Sullivan : Great, great; she's a doctor.

Ellerby : That's outstanding.

Colin Sullivan : Yeah.

Ellerby : Marriage is an important part of getting ahead: lets people know you're not a homo; married guy seems more stable; people see the ring, they think at least somebody can stand the son of a bitch; ladies see the ring, they know immediately you must have some cash or your cock must work.

[laughs]

Colin Sullivan : [laughing]  Yeah, it's working... Overtime!

Ellerby : I'm glad to hear that.

Colin Sullivan : Yeah... Thank you.

Link Posted: 5/23/2021 11:10:29 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
He was the best actor in Ted.
View Quote

It's okay, you can mention Dirk Diggler this is 2021.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 11:14:09 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Charged with attempted murder and served 45 days in prison for assault. FMW!

The guy stated he was blind in the eye before the assault, claims he was blinded by an explosion in Viet Nam. Also forgave Wahlberg for the assault.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 11:18:20 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Like the other poster said, he makes his living doing gun movies but wants to disarm you and me. Fuck him. I look forward to his cancellation.

Shit. We need to be cancelling people.
View Quote

It takes courage and determination to take on bullies. Kinda like it takes commitment to kick an addiction. Too many on the right are weak and are hopelessly addicted to entertainment products and to the products of the large corporations who hate them. Courage, determination and commitment are simply too inconvenient.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top