Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/16/2023 12:27:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Sorta want but only because I like Marlin lever action rifles.
Link Posted: 11/16/2023 12:35:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Meh. If I get a lever gun it’s going to be stainless and laminate.  Dig the 45-70 and the threads.
Link Posted: 11/16/2023 12:47:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I’d go with the Rossi 92 triple black if going pistol caliber.  It’s 1.8lbs lighter than the Henry.  The 92 action is master race for pistol calibers.  Street price is $750

https://rossiusa.com/rifles/lever-action-rifles/349-r92-triple-black-wood-black-cerakote-44-mag-16-in

https://rossiusa.com/rifles/lever-action-rifles/350-r92-triple-black-wood-black-357-mag-38-special-p-16-in
View Quote

I just got one. Planning on putting a Holosun EPS on it. At first, I was going to shitcan the leather wrap from the loop, but it's not as ugly in person. The replacement ejector & hammer springs will be here today.
Link Posted: 11/16/2023 1:20:24 PM EDT
[#4]
I like this version better than the original Black Series, and I’ve been buying .45-70 for a few years for when Ruger would produce them. I came close to buying a SBL when then were first released, but ultimately, I don’t want a stainless lever gun.

Hopefully, Model #70903 is the placeholder for the Dark Series 1894 in .357/.38, I’m definitely in for one of those too!
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top