Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 10:21:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 10:25:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Not sure if fake news, or Sydney Powell is insane.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Not sure if fake news, or Sydney Powell is insane.

Being she’s been a federal prosecutor, represented Flynn and rumors are Trump is talking about appointing her special counsel on election fraud I’d wager she isn’t crazy.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 10:40:25 AM EDT
[#3]
No proof of meeting with Trump, but Wood has tweeted to declare Martial law:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/liberals-beware-patriots-just-getting-started-attorney-lin-wood-calls-president-trump-impose-martial-law-7-states-confiscate-dominion-machines/
https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/1340482330893365256
https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/1340479656013799425
Lin Wood@LLinWood
·
12h
Georgia, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada, Wisconsin, Minnesota & Pennsylvania are states in which martial law should be imposed & machines/ballots seized.

Patriots are praying tonight that @realDonaldTrump
will impose martial law in disputed states, seize voting machines for forensic examination, & appoint @SidneyPowell1
as special counsel to investigate election fraud.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 11:04:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Yep.

It never ceases to astonish me how many members here must sit there and lap up all of the intellectual raw sewage that spews out of CNN and all of their fellow travelling Marxist propaganda outlets, and then immediately run to ARFCOM to link us to "news" stories from them.

OP, I don't know how old you are, but if you haven't known since at least the Clinton Bush 41 administration that every word that comes out of CNN is a lie, then there's really not much hope for you and I'm sorry.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Your avatar.

Your  post

CNN

Yep.

It never ceases to astonish me how many members here must sit there and lap up all of the intellectual raw sewage that spews out of CNN and all of their fellow travelling Marxist propaganda outlets, and then immediately run to ARFCOM to link us to "news" stories from them.

OP, I don't know how old you are, but if you haven't known since at least the Clinton Bush 41 administration that every word that comes out of CNN is a lie, then there's really not much hope for you and I'm sorry.

Fixed it for you. Did you forget their fake Desert Storm reporting?

Link Posted: 12/20/2020 12:37:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/19/politics/trump-oval-office-meeting-special-counsel-martial-law/index.html

If they post it, then it must be true!
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 12:38:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Horse schidt
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 1:06:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
You all want martial law, and won't wear a fucking mask for 15 minutes while grocery shopping. This will go well.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/20/2020 1:16:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

"You all"? Are you not one of us?
View Quote

Possibly_not
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 1:16:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I wish.

I'd have a coke if commie bodies started to be stacked
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/20/2020 1:22:40 PM EDT
[#10]

Damnit, now I have to rub one out again.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 1:23:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Um, it's Marshall law, genuis.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top