BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 2:45:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Mr. Piton, presumably a grown man, can do his own leg work.  Maybe he can make some more insightful tweets about something and not bother to include enough details to allow others to follow or critique his work.  Get some more of  those clicks for the website.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How about you muster the resources and do this leg work?

Mr. Piton, presumably a grown man, can do his own leg work.  Maybe he can make some more insightful tweets about something and not bother to include enough details to allow others to follow or critique his work.  Get some more of  those clicks for the website.

He testified at the AZ hearings and seemed credible but everything was so complicated it was difficult to understand.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 3:03:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
The result was 219509. There are only 437036 distinct last names in this data, so actually a little over half of the last names are only held by one registered voter. The ratio of "unique last names" / "total registered voters" appears to be higher in the PA data if his analysis is comparable (not checking because I don't want to pay $20 for the PA data), but a large number of "unique last names" in itself seems pretty standard. And I could see this number varying by state quite a bit based on demographics.
View Quote

The study of this goes back to the 1970's. There are well-known power law statistics which are famous for appearing in so many places unexpectedly that shouldn't intuitively have a a predictable distribution.

You've demonstrated excellent statistical investigation technique. And, Bobby Piton just proved he isn't a mathematician.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 3:15:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Totally believable.  It's the Pennsylvania Dutch!  

View Quote

Miller
Yoder
Gingerich

I think I just used up all the Amish last names.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 3:18:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Mathematician Bobby Piton Finds More Than 500,000 Unique Last Names in Pennsylvania: 'Sophisticated State Actor Was Able to Optimize Desired Outcome'

Mr. Piton has done extraordinary work crunching data and his testimony pointed out blatant voter fraud through incontrovertible evidence, at one point claiming he'd stake his life on the factual nature of his testimony.

Piton revealed this weekend that he examined just over 9 million records in Pennsylvania and has identified 521,879 unique last names.

In other words, these people have no parents, siblings, aunts, uncles or cousins who share the same last name (phantom voters).
View Quote

The myriad of ways the Democrats cheated in this election is almost impressive, imagine if they put all that creativity to work for the betterment of the country instead of themselves.
View Quote
It's pure and utter bullshit.

1) Where is his parallel analysis of other states such as Ohio, showing this result is abnormal?
2) how do you jump from "someone has no relatives in the state" to "they are a phantom voter"?  Did he check a random sample to see if they were an actual person or not (I bet he didn't)
3) Bobby Piton is not a "mathematician", he's a business finance major with an MBA who runs an investment service.    He's not a statistician or a demographer.

This is the same tired story--assume Trump won, then drag out some half-assed analysis to try to prove it.  

Trump lost.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 5:24:52 AM EDT
[#5]
According to Census data there are only 150,000 last names in the USA. How is this theory even remotely possible?
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 5:32:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Listen and listen up good.  NONE OF THIS MATTERS.  

No one in power even wants to hear of it.  The name of the game is cheat your ass off.
- Get as many fake ballots as you can
- Get anyone to mix them in with good ballots.

Then kick back and just go "its up to you to prove it all" - oh and you have 6 weeks to do it in middle of a Holiday season.  

You cant get even the Govt return a voice mail in 6 weeks. Yet alone FIND fraud, DOCUMENT fraud, FILE in court, present all this evidence in a hearing and get the votes overturned.  Thats the sad part of it all. Its physically impossible to do all this before inauguration.

SO. Learn from your mistakes. Next time YOU be the guy with a semi trailer full of votes and kick back and tell them they have 4 weeks to prove all this.  

You got that  !  
View Quote
Even better, you are not allowed to handle any ballots.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 5:34:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Well fuck all.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 5:35:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
How does this compare to previous elections or other states?

Oh and NOTHING will happen.
View Quote

Yuge anomaly.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 5:39:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
debonked by the MSM and besides fraud is ok when you're trying to rid our country of the bad orangeman.

now let the healing begin.
View Quote
gunfire
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 5:45:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You have to go find them and interview them.  See who they voted for, (or if they even voted at all, which is what the case often turned out to be).  That's how we investigated mail in (absentee ballot fraud).  Or you make your case that they don't exist, based on your inability to find them, or any other record of their existence other than being registered to vote.

The most frustrating, were the people in nursing homes, who were completely out of it, and you knew what had happened, but you couldn't prove it because they couldn't tell you anything.

And, here is what really makes it difficult.  In every single case, like most crime, there is an insider in the elections office.  Either feeding names to the people doing it, and/or helping them register the fake voters.

Why do they do it?  Why does anyone commit a crime to get something they want?
View Quote
You're a smart experienced cookie, couldn't you run a sting on the fuckers who do the registrations, blah blah we have evidence that you were involved in a conspiracy to commit voter fraud, and see how many confessions pop up?
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 5:49:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
According to Census data there are only 150,000 last names in the USA. How is this theory even remotely possible?
View Quote

Yeah, no. Here’s your cookie now go stand in the corner while us adults talk.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 5:51:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

You have to go find them and interview them.  See who they voted for, (or if they even voted at all, which is what the case often turned out to be).  That's how we investigated mail in (absentee ballot fraud).  Or you make your case that they don't exist, based on your inability to find them, or any other record of their existence other than being registered to vote.

The most frustrating, were the people in nursing homes, who were completely out of it, and you knew what had happened, but you couldn't prove it because they couldn't tell you anything.

And, here is what really makes it difficult.  In every single case, like most crime, there is an insider in the elections office.  Either feeding names to the people doing it, and/or helping them register the fake voters.

Why do they do it?  Why does anyone commit a crime to get something they want?
View Quote
Issue a blanket subpeona, to each of the 521k voters. Require each to come down and swear before a judge that they did or didn't vote. Toss the votes of those who don't show and those who say they didn't vote. Then get 500 investigators and investigate each case of fraud.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 6:05:37 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Issue a blanket subpeona, to each of the 521k voters. Require each to come down and swear before a judge that they did or didn't vote. Toss the votes of those who don't show and those who say they didn't vote. Then get 500 investigators and investigate each case of fraud.
View Quote

Damn, way to go ball’s deep in a topic you don’t even understand.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 6:10:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I am one of those voters I moved to PA. Rest of the family lives in other states.
View Quote

One of the ones that voted for Biden too I bet.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 8:40:29 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Topics people don't understand are the hot crazy chick of ARFCOM. Everyone wants to stick their dicks in 'em, even though a smart man wouldn't!
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 8:53:01 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
You're a smart experienced cookie, couldn't you run a sting on the fuckers who do the registrations, blah blah we have evidence that you were involved in a conspiracy to commit voter fraud, and see how many confessions pop up?
View Quote

Oh, the ones that didn't lawyer up, always ended up confessing before it was over.  The problem was, they always find out you're investigating them.  Because, the first place you have to ask questions, is in their office.

But, these are political junkies, who care more about winning elections than anything else in the world.  They are not hardened and experienced criminals.  

I've likened voter fraud to investigating bank embezzlements.  It take a while to figure out who actually took the missing money, but once you do, they fold like a wet noodle if you get a shot at trying to get a confession out of them.

And, like election officials and bank presidents, they will both swear on their mothers, that nothing happened, until you actually start showing them confessions from participants.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 8:59:43 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Yeah, no. Here's your cookie now go stand in the corner while us adults talk.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's one example of the unique last name that isn't found anywhere else in the state? There should be 500,000 examples.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 9:08:26 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
What's one example of the unique last name that isn't found anywhere else in the state? There should be 500,000 examples.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your reading comprehension sucks, or you didn’t bother to read the article cited.

It wasn’t 500,000, those are the total number of UNIQUE names. It doesn’t mean there is only one person who has that name. There could be 10,000 Smiths in PA but Smith is still a unique name.

There were 245,000 family names that only existed once in the state. Which ones they were, I have no idea but that’s not the point.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 9:17:36 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Your reading comprehension sucks, or you didn't bother to read the article cited.

It wasn't 500,000, those are the total number of UNIQUE names. It doesn't mean there is only one person who has that name. There could be 10,000 Smiths in PA but Smith is still a unique name.

There were 245,000 family names that only existed once in the state. Which ones they were, I have no idea but that's not the point.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your reading comprehension sucks, or you didn't bother to read the article cited.

It wasn't 500,000, those are the total number of UNIQUE names. It doesn't mean there is only one person who has that name. There could be 10,000 Smiths in PA but Smith is still a unique name.

There were 245,000 family names that only existed once in the state. Which ones they were, I have no idea but that's not the point.
245,000 unique surnames? I'd like to see one example just to see if it's a name I've ever heard. Web says only 150,000 unique surnames in this country.

The thread title says 500,000 unique last names.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 9:22:40 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
245,000 unique surnames? I'd like to see one example just to see if it's a name I've ever heard. Web says only 150,000 unique surnames in this country.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, the web doesn’t say that. It says 150,000 COMMON surnames. There were over 6 million different surnames in the US in 2000.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 9:32:44 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Are you saying that no one else in the entire state of PA has the same last name you have?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am one of those voters I moved to PA. Rest of the family lives in other states.

Are you saying that no one else in the entire state of PA has the same last name you have?

Irving Reginald Snaggletitz
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 7:25:50 PM EDT
[#22]
I would need to see examples of the names.
If they are chindrikar sirinivivisumithalubab then maybe.
If it is American English names that only settled in the south and suddenly ALL those names are 1x in German PA, then that is college freshman level bullshit.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top