Page / 4
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:05:02 PM EDT
[#1]
He can go fuck himself.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:05:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dude's job is playing dress up and make-believe. Why do these actors think their opinion is worth a bucket of flopsweat?
View Quote

Because America has a love affair with celebrity, and we always have.

The public elevates them to that status, it's not self imposed.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:05:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Let him kick it off, then.  I wonder whose door he'll kick in first?
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:06:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Noise from a shitty actor making tons of money glorifying guns in shitty movies (yes the bourne movies fucking suck)
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:08:33 PM EDT
[#5]
FMD
FLN
FBHO
FHRC
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:09:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Shut the fuck up and entertain me jester.

Fortunately, I have never spent a dime on his shit, other than paying for cable.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:09:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Noise from a shitty actor making tons of money glorifying guns in shitty movies (yes the bourne movies fucking suck)
View Quote

Matt Damon may be a cum guzzling Hollywood whore worthy of a punch in the cunt but, it's a little dishonest to call him a shitty actor.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:09:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Go study your lines you performing chimp.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:09:52 PM EDT
[#9]
too bad i dont give a shit. fuck him and his over-rated acting.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:11:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
It's hard for me to see people with these views as Americans.
View Quote

you and me both brother.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:12:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Matt Damon may be a cum guzzling Hollywood whore worthy of a punch in the cunt but, it's a little dishonest to call him a shitty actor.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed.  Speaking objectively, he's a great actor. (IMO)
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:13:24 PM EDT
[#12]

Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:14:05 PM EDT
[#13]
I want a Matt Damon ban.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:15:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:17:08 PM EDT
[#15]
The Motion Picture Production Code was the set of industry moral guidelines that was applied to most United States motion pictures released by major studios from 1930 to 1968. It is also popularly, albeit inaccurately, known as the Hays Code, after Will H. Hays, who was the president of the Motion Picture Producers and Distributors of America (MPPDA) from 1922 to 1945. Under Hays' leadership, the MPPDA, later known as the Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA), adopted the Production Code in 1930 and began strictly enforcing it in 1934. The Production Code spelled out what was acceptable and what was unacceptable content for motion pictures produced for a public audience in the United States.
View Quote

How about a new Code?

No use of firearms to be permitted in movies or on television or accessible on the internet.

For the chirren, dontchaknow?

Let him star in the next regurgitation of Pride and Prejudice
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:19:18 PM EDT
[#16]
I'll never buy a ticket to one of his movies again, nor see one of his movies on pay-per-view or Netflix.

Fuck that shitstained motherfucker.

Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:20:26 PM EDT
[#17]
... "Bow down before the one you love ..."
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:21:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Matt Damon is so sweet to want to do this for us.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:23:29 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

To you and hollywood mabye, but just like Ben Whoflack, he makes any movie he is in shitty. The only one I can stand him in was the Departed, and that is because he dies. Granted I despise him enough to not watch most of his movies. The bourne movies would be slightly better if he wasn't in them.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:23:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Can't he just move to Australia
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:24:01 PM EDT
[#21]
I'd like NOLO to find out what special exemptions Hollywood has lobbied the ATF for while pushing gun control on us.

They use real guns in movies and stage, even though perfect non firearm replicas exist.  Producers love having closets full of MGs.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:24:14 PM EDT
[#22]
So he would have no problem giving back all the money from his movies that involve him using a firearm?
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:26:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Is this the same guy who said that his biggest concern with Sarah Palin was whether or not she believed tha dinosaurs and humans coexisted and that this was something that he had to know before the election in 2008?

Yeah, I'm not interested in his opinion.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:28:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Well,I want Matt Damon fist fucked in the ass by aids infected somali pirates - repeatedly.
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:28:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

To you and hollywood mabye, but just like Ben Whoflack, he makes any movie he is in shitty. The only one I can stand him in was the Departed, and that is because he dies. Granted I despise him enough to not watch most of his movies. The bourne movies would be slightly better if he wasn't in them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not just to me and Hollywood.

Having opinions is awesome, I have a bunch of them. One should be careful that they don't let their emotional opinions cloud their objectivity.

I *greatly* dislike Matt Damon as a human. I can still tell the difference between good and bad acting. Separating the emotion (I dislike the human) from the value (good or bad actor) allows me me to make reasonable decisions based on something a bit more solid than my "feels."

Tom Green is a bad actor. Christopher Walken is a bad actor. Nicholas Cage is a bad actor.

Matt Damon is a bad human. He is *not* a bad actor.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:31:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
With his $40 million annual income, that cocksucker can afford a small army of 7/24/365 armed bodyguards.

Did I just call him a cocksucker?

Yes, yes I did.
View Quote

That's 24/7/365.
Hours in a day.
Days in a week.
Days in a year.

Long form: Twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, three hundred sixty-five days a year.

Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:31:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
WTF cares what he thinks or says, seriously?
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:36:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
WTF cares what he thinks or says, seriously?

They're controlling the conversation.  Lots of people hear and repeat.  No one hears our side.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:36:56 PM EDT
[#30]
... and I want Matt Damon to jump into a running wood chipper head first.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:39:23 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Having opinions is awesome, I have a bunch of them. One should be careful that they don't let their emotional opinions cloud their objectivity.

I *greatly* dislike Matt Damon as a human. I can still tell the difference between good and bad acting. Separating the emotion (I dislike the human) from the value (good or bad actor) allows me me to make reasonable decisions based on something a bit more solid than my "feels."

Tom Green is a bad actor. Christopher Walken is a bad actor. Nicholas Cage is a bad actor.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

We will agree to disagree on Damon. Walken isn't terrible, but Cage sucks, though I do like 1 or 2 of his movies.

Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:39:33 PM EDT
[#33]
I want him to join the team to confiscate.................either that, or can we maroon him on Mars and forget about him?
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:40:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:42:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
We will agree to disagree on Damon. Walken isn't terrible, but Cage sucks, though I do like 1 or 2 of his movies.  
View Quote

Your appraisal of Walken makes your opinion of Damon much, much more understandable.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:42:44 PM EDT
[#36]
I want Matt Damon to get face fucked by an SR71 at max throttle.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:43:45 PM EDT
[#37]
I sure hope people here won't go support that faggot's new movie
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:45:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I guess he doesnt use or glorify weapons in the new Bourne movie then...
View Quote

forget about that

how about his home and bodyguards?  no guns present?

nothing like having politicians and actors tell you to surrender your guns

as they walk around with a phalanx of armed bodyguards
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:46:05 PM EDT
[#39]
Perhaps Jason Bourne should just go buy a zoo...
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:51:19 PM EDT
[#40]
Hey, you Hollywood morons, Australia is an Island! They have no neighboring countries that have a history of smuggling in illegal narcotics as well as people for human trafficking. Your stupid plan will do nothing as long as we have open borders. Idiots....
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:52:13 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:54:05 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:54:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Welp, then he can lead the door to door charge to come get them.  
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:54:45 PM EDT
[#44]
Who gives a fuck what this trained monkey says?

Dance for me, monkey, dance.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:56:54 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
He should move there.
View Quote

Yep, and in a hurry...
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:57:01 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:57:38 PM EDT
[#47]
Who really cares what he says or thinks.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:59:44 PM EDT
[#48]
Fuck Him!

Go to Down Under and see how he is going to love living down there.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 2:01:40 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Without guns how do we break into the Space Republicans' satellite to get the decent health care we are denied while forced to live in a ghetto making radioactive robots?
View Quote

Good god that film was a steaming pile of shit.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 2:03:53 PM EDT
[#50]
Shut up and dance bitch ...

Do a good job and I'll give you a buck ...
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top