Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 10:24:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Can this guy croak already?
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 10:25:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't have confidence in him either.

But I know for sure that McCain is a piece of shit.  He's a proven asshole.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 10:28:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Congress has turned more than one American hero into a dirty, corrupt scumbag.
View Quote

Maybe he's always been a dirty and corrupt scumbag?
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 10:29:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I have complete confidence that McCain will behave as a typical RINO.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 10:31:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I would rather have his daughter in the Senate.  She ripped Julie today on the Legs show.
View Quote

I've been surprised at some of the things I've heard her say lately.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 10:33:35 PM EDT
[#6]
I respect the fact that he didn't give a "politician's" answer.  Unless he was thinking "Trump's a fucking loon who won't shut up about crowd sizes and losing the popular vote" so what he actually said was the diplomatic version.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 10:39:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Only one he would have confidence in was his buddy Lindsey. 
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 10:42:13 PM EDT
[#8]
McCain was a guilty party in the Keating 5 scandal, which cast US taxpayer hundreds of billions.  He got to keep all his bribes.
A man of his low character will have countless other skeletons in his closet.
Someone needs to do a little digging, and expose them.
Forc e him into shameful resignation.  Or if these things are found and he refuses to go as I suspect he would, arrest him and put him on trial.

Long past time for him to go.  And he is conducting himself no differently than he ever has.  He has only ever done things that harm the GOP, conservatism, amd most of all the well being of the republic.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 10:47:20 PM EDT
[#9]
I prefer my hero's not be captured.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 10:48:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Fucking idiot.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 10:52:52 PM EDT
[#11]
This is where the GOP has to step in, the dems would never allow a "maverick" in their party to have gone out and trashed Obama, in fact they almost exclusively trotted out the most left wing of the moon bats on all major TV appearances.

Party need to ban these two clowns from the media, and strip them of their precious comiittee seats if they don't obey along with a public shaming and they will either get on board or jump ship, better off either way.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 10:53:29 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm pretty damn sure I don't have any confidence in John McCain as a senator.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 10:55:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
McCain: 'I do not know' if I have confidence in Trump

Arizona Sen. John McCain on Sunday said he's still uncertain about whether President Trump will lead a successful administration.

Asked if he has "confidence" in America's new commander in chief, the chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee twice said: "I do not know."

"I do not know because has made so many comments that are contradictory," McCain told ABC's George Stephanopoulos.
View Quote

Chuck Schumer's brother from another mother already trying to undermine Trump with innuendos.

I am still shaking my head as to why Arizona did not send him packing when they had the chance he is going to be a thorn in the Trump administrations side for the next four years.
View Quote

I Voted against him,   everyone i know wants him out.  I think the snow birds keep electing him...
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 11:11:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Most of us military men and women lost our confidence in McCain years and years ago.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 11:12:20 PM EDT
[#15]
FJM

FMM
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 11:17:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Nobody had confidence in McCain for president.   Political hack.

Link Posted: 1/23/2017 11:17:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I really wish that he'd just shut up.

I respect JM.  He went through a lot of shit after being shot down but FUCK......

Stop it John(!)  Please, it's over man.
View Quote

There are some people who disagree with you.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 11:18:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Thanks for 8 years of Obama dickhead.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 11:24:42 PM EDT
[#19]
I hate John McCain.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 11:27:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Thanks for your help, John.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 11:39:34 PM EDT
[#21]
It doesn't matter what you think John you dumbass, it matters whether he has confidence in you.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 11:47:31 PM EDT
[#22]
He is afraid of term limits. He would not know what to do with himself and the loss of being important...in his own mind.
He did not like the fact that he could not beat obama and the dems by placating them and Trump bashed Hillary and the Dems and won. He had better strategy than McCain.
McCain was like....do not say Hussein.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 11:48:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Hey AZ wanna trade senators? Kalif will take Mcstain, and you can have swinestein .....please please please.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 10:06:02 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
McCain was a guilty party in the Keating 5 scandal, which cast US taxpayer hundreds of billions.  He got to keep all his bribes.
A man of his low character will have countless other skeletons in his closet.
Someone needs to do a little digging, and expose them.
Forc e him into shameful resignation.  Or if these things are found and he refuses to go as I suspect he would, arrest him and put him on trial.

Long past time for him to go.  And he is conducting himself no differently than he ever has.  He has only ever done things that harm the GOP, conservatism, amd most of all the well being of the republic.
View Quote

His current behavior is that of someone who appears  scared of a DOJ that will look into congressional corruption.  I have thought this for quite some time.  The Keating 5 scandal involved more than one "American hero" turned scumbag.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 10:08:46 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 10:18:36 AM EDT
[#26]
Fuck McShitstain, that vile old piece of shit needs to gtfo out of DC and go rot away in the Az sun.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 10:18:59 AM EDT
[#27]
McCain is one of those irritating assholes who will argue with you when you say "the sky is blue on a sunny day".
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 10:20:09 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I know one thing. I have zero confidence in McCain.
View Quote
So far at least he hasn't crossed the aisle in voting for Cabinet members............we'll see if he and his girlfriend Graham remain that way.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 10:23:33 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
What a coincidence i have no confidence in McCain.
View Quote

boom.gif
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 10:23:45 AM EDT
[#30]
Just another politician who is bought and paid for by globalists and progressives.  He is a prime example of why we need congressional term limits.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 10:25:45 AM EDT
[#31]
I have confidence that McCain will consistently support what is bad for America and consistently oppose what is good for it.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 10:34:05 AM EDT
[#32]

Link Posted: 1/24/2017 10:40:48 AM EDT
[#33]
Doesn't matter much what McCain thinks. The people elected Trump.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 11:47:22 PM EDT
[#34]

Link Posted: 1/25/2017 12:24:12 AM EDT
[#35]
I know the "Term Limits" thing is hotly debated around here, but this POS McCain is a poster child for term limits.
The reality is that the list is long. They just get more powerful and push the same old stagnant BS while kicking the can down the road.
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 12:26:03 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I know the "Term Limits" thing is hotly debated around here, but this POS McCain is a poster child for term limits.
The reality is that the list is long. They just get more powerful and push the same old stagnant BS while kicking the can down the road.
View Quote

A valid point, we could have let him go full retard in his last term and pulled the band aid off. Flake, the other R senator from AZ, makes me think there is an endless supply of these assholes. Catch 22 situation that I have no idea how to really solve.
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 12:32:30 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
FUCK JOHM MCCAIN
View Quote
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top