Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 12:04:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Let me sum this up...

Megyn:  I WANT RAAAAAAAAAAAAATINGS BEFORE I GET CANCELLED!

So you're telling me conservative males that watched your show because they thought you were attractive give you better ratings than stay at home leftist moms in the middle of the day?  Huh.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 12:11:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Megyn is a mildly annoying nevertrumper who got her ass handed to her for her shitty conduct.

Jane Fonda is the lowest form of life on earth. She is a vile subhuman piece of filth who deserves the worst death imaginable. If she got compound fractures in her arms and legs and was eaten by fire ants it would be too good a death for her. My only hope is that hell is worse than we all think because she is surely going there.
View Quote
Agreed.  I will buy GD's choice of spirit on the day hanoi Jane meets her maker and celebrate until the last drop.  I just ignore Megyn.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 12:23:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Megyn Kelly did at least do something I wholeheartedly approve of in this case.  Ripping on Hanoi Jane is ALWAYS the right thing to do.

Hey, Hanoi Jane:  Remember,  THERE IS NO STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS ON CRIMES OF HIGH TREASON AND THE PENALTY FOR IT IS USUALLY DEATH.  
You might want to keep your yap shut lest Trump should decide that maybe you need to answer for your crimes.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 12:41:37 AM EDT
[#4]
I dont like Kelly all that much.

But Jane fonda can go fuck herself, that cunt deserves nothing good in life.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 1:51:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Yup!

Thunderdome is the only answer for this.
View Quote
Uhh, you mean the Blood Dome?
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 2:04:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Fuck them both!
View Quote
Simultaneously or   ?
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 2:10:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Instead of when assholes collide, its when snatches collide.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 2:13:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Never heard of her.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 2:18:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Meg has failed in the commie controlled portion of the msm & may be trying to work her way back into conservative arms
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 2:29:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Can a person be redeemed after half a century of hate for ones actions while youthful?

Paladin
View Quote
I don't think hanoi made a youthful indiscretion with the North Vietnamese. She was what, near thirty? She knew what she was doing and should not have been allowed back and should still have to stand trial for it now that she is back.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 2:33:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Meg has failed in the commie controlled portion of the msm & may be trying to work her way back into conservative arms
View Quote
Zucker who hired her is trying to leave NBC and get a job running ESPN. He want's out. Megyn's contract is up in 2 yrs and I highly doubt its going to be renewed her ratings are real low. She's going to have to make a decision soon on whats next. She can't go back to Fox after all that BS she said about them so she might be screwed.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 2:36:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Damn, how petty can you be? It's like a couple teenage girls fighting.....grow up.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 3:09:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Surprised that Ms. Megyn's handlers at the station allowed her to go after that American hating POS Fonda.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 3:17:26 PM EDT
[#14]
- swing those purses ladies.... swing 'em high and hard.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 3:20:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Although they probably can't stand Megyn Kelly, I'm sure Vietnam Veterans appreciate Fonda being called out about her Pro-VC stance.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 3:59:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
All this leftist vs. leftist battling is simply glorious!
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 4:37:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Is there a purse swinging emoticon?
View Quote
Not on here, but...

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top