Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 1:16:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
And this is how Mexico becomes the US’s next war. Cartels are labeled terrorist organizations and we go all Afghanistan on them. But this time we’ll have learned our lesson. Cartels will be eradicated and Mexico will become a U.S. territory. It’ll be hailed as a win win. No more drug to get your kids! No more drug violence! No more illegals, we all citizens now! US companies will undoubtedly make use of cheap manufacturing just south of the border because it’s easier to bring stuff in from Mexico than half way around the world in Asia. This will farther cripple China.
View Quote

And 30 million new democrat voters from Mexico City alone.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 1:16:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

No kidden this was a fugazi
View Quote

Yes Sir, it was.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 1:16:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
You can kill our citizens, flood our streets with drugs and invade our country, but don’t touch our border patrol agents or it will change everything.

Jesus fucking Christ.
View Quote

The media is complaining MTG released classified info. If cartels, or any related smugglers or illegals are planting bombs that fact shouldn't be classified. She seems to be trying to get action on the border while the Biden administration wants to maintain status quo.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 1:17:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Better send in the TX Nasty Girls to hand out more water bottles.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 1:17:55 PM EDT
[#5]
They'll ignore this just like they have ignored the FBI informant planting two bombs on Jan 6th.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 1:20:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Most likely not a cartel planted explosive, more likely just some pissed off illegals or lower level smugglers.
With the cartels money they could fund and field pretty much anything they want from any countries armory.
View Quote

It could be sophisticated. Can't tell from the pic. Just because it is covered in duct tape doesn't mean much.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 1:24:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
They'll ignore this just like they have ignored the FBI informant planting two bombs on Jan 6th.
View Quote

If it's true it was a bomb planted for the BP it is something Americans should be aware of. If it's classified it is because the administration is trying to hide it from the public.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 1:25:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Family values don't stop at the Rio Grande - George W Bush
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 1:25:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Here’s the “charge” again:

Click To View Spoiler

Bullshit. There’s no way in hell a “cartel” planted that with the intent of killing American LEOs.

I could make a more professional and effective IED in my kitchen in a couple of hours than that piece of shit. That looks like something the dumb kid put together and brought to a bonfire out in a pasture somewhere.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 1:27:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 1:32:57 PM EDT
[#11]
AMLO did this. Time to JDAM AMLO.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 1:38:49 PM EDT
[#12]

Damn, when did they get Danny Trejo?
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 1:39:56 PM EDT
[#13]

Okay will you volunteer to have it detonated next to you? Didn’t think so!
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 1:42:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Looks like Eric holder and Barack Obama left their anal beads by the border again.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 1:42:12 PM EDT
[#15]
The fact that they are no is criminal.

POS dems did not even show for the hearing on border security. They all need to be arrested, tired, convicted, hung by the neck until dead, and have their heads put on a pike on the national mall.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 1:44:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 1:45:24 PM EDT
[#17]
It’s tape.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 1:48:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

There isn't just one cartel. And within cartels different actors. It isn't like they all have to follow the same plan.
View Quote

Of course not.

But every cartel has access to television and the internet. They see how so many politicians and pundits are calling for the US to designate the cartels as terrorist organizations, right?

That would impact their business. Freeze assets. Tighten security. Jam up corrupt Mexican and US officials. All of that is bad for business, no?

But they’d plant a bomb and kill BP agents? And invite more calls for them to be labeled terrorists and invite that kind of pain to the business?

It doesn’t make any fucking sense.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 1:55:07 PM EDT
[#19]
Clear and Present Danger (1994) - F/A-18 air strike
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 1:55:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
A lot cruder than I expected.
View Quote

The cartels had their top men on it.  The same ones built this.

Link Posted: 3/15/2023 1:56:41 PM EDT
[#21]
That thing is tiny, maybe 2 inches across?

Ok so it's hand grenade size,  filler? Black powder ? Looks like a bit of cannon Fuze sticking out the top.

Maybe pushed in some nails then wrapped in tape?

Wierd "ied"
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 2:06:04 PM EDT
[#22]
So some Mexican kid threw a "paloma" (homemade firework) across the fence in order to scare a BP unit passing by?
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 2:11:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
This doesn’t make any sense to me.

Last week, the cartels served up five guys and a written apology for killing the wrong people, who happened to be Americans.

This week they wanna kill BP agents?
View Quote

Depending where it was found, it could be different cartels=different rules.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 2:14:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
It looks like a homemade cherry bomb.

View Quote

Lol.  This.   I made better fireworks when I was 12.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 2:24:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 2:31:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
This doesn't make any sense to me.

Last week, the cartels served up five guys and a written apology for killing the wrong people, who happened to be Americans.

View Quote
Perhaps they see BP guys as "in the game" therefore legit targets, as opposed tot he people last wek who were allegedly just there for medical treatment - i.e. not in the game.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 2:35:41 PM EDT
[#27]
So wait this explosive was so dangerous that some BP agent diddled around with it enough to dig it up and then posed it for pictures on the top of a truck tool box. Yeah I’m believing that.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 2:37:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
If our gov had any balls we would take care of the cartels. But our gov is to busy turning boys into faux girls and gender identity is so much more important.
View Quote

They’re also taking money from the cartels. Why d’you think they’ve been pushing to keep the border open?
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 2:52:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
This doesn't make any sense to me.

View Quote
They aren't one singular entity.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 2:53:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 2:56:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
So wait this explosive was so dangerous that some BP agent diddled around with it enough to dig it up and then posed it for pictures on the top of a truck tool box. Yeah I’m believing that.
View Quote

Please stop thinking like that.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 3:00:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Ukraine or mexico?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
US will give Mexico another  couple of billions to fight the cartels, most of which will line pockets of politicians and some filtered to the cartels they were supposed to be fighting.

US military will train Mexican forces for them to quit and get hired by the cartels

Biden says -see we're doing something.

Ukraine or mexico?
Yes...

Yes to both.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 3:03:00 PM EDT
[#33]

Link Posted: 3/15/2023 3:13:12 PM EDT
[#34]
The wall just got 10feet higher. Oh wait, never mind. There is no wall.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 3:22:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
The wall just got 10feet higher. Oh wait, never mind. There is no wall.
View Quote

Damn, Biden took down all the wall that was put up?
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 3:29:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Damn, Biden took down all the wall that was put up?
View Quote

Those pieces are still there but only to keep Americans from getting direct access to the cool stuff. We must be “screened” to go in and out.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 4:06:52 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Wont   change a thing
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/15/2023 4:16:29 PM EDT
[#38]
That looks like a (dud) homemade arial shell firework made to be fired out of a mortar.

The time fuse looks burnt like it never ignited from
the lift charge.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 4:17:12 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

The Americans they killed were customers.  They didn't want to scare away customers, so they offered up a dog and pony show.  They always want to hurt or kill the CBP.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 4:32:32 PM EDT
[#40]
If it gets us an armed wall with a no man’s land like Escape from NY.
Ok..
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 4:41:36 PM EDT
[#41]
Hate to say it but that looks like a huge firecracker used during celebrations in Latin America.  Locals call them cebollas (onions) or cuetes.  They are set off on New Years Eve, birthdays, etc.  Very loud and nothing I'd handle for fear of losing a hand but hardly a threat.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 4:44:21 PM EDT
[#42]
Where is Pershing when you need him?
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 4:46:23 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
What exactly will this change?
View Quote

Nothing, obviously.

Sick of the sensationalism from both sides. Just tell us you don't give a fuck and you're fucking us.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 4:47:54 PM EDT
[#44]
The border should be a training ground for special forces and snipers. No rules of engagement
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 4:54:38 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Not really terrorists. Organized crime.
View Quote

Terrorism: Group that uses force or intimidation to achieve political power.

Cartels, bribe and murder politicians/citizens to gain more political and economic power.

Yep, terrorists to me.

Link Posted: 3/15/2023 4:58:22 PM EDT
[#46]
Not only designated as a terrorist group but the clown president should be told we are using the full force of our military to eradicate them from the failed state run by cartels.  It's time.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 5:03:18 PM EDT
[#47]
If I ran a cartel I would also look for ways to bring the most attention and heat to my group as possible.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 5:04:38 PM EDT
[#48]
So how does the US government designate cartels as terrorists when its our own government that funds them and uses the cartels to get rid of people?

Doesn’t matter. It’s over.

You will be lucky to have a dime for your retirement. Your retirement will be used for poor people via equity.

In another 10 years there will be 70 million young illegal males who will kindly shoot you in the face for citizenship and will get medals of freedom from whichever dem occupies the White House in said 10 years.

We’ll be too old to stop it. While you may be smarter, they will be faster and ruthless.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 5:18:20 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

There are multiple cartels.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 8:32:56 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Not really terrorists. Organized crime.
View Quote

and deeply embedded here.
They're not going anywhere.
Go into mexico and now you have an additional 100 million refugees
livin' the easy life on my tab.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top