BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:15:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

My point exactly.

People aren't objecting to this on principle, they just don't like the idea that somebody out there may disagree with them and resist their efforts to turn the real world into their fantasy world.

If they thought this was only targeted at antifa they would be celebrating it.

It's like a spoiled toddler throwing a fit because Mommy said no.

"How dare they try to stop me from spreading unverified information and fake news propaganda wherever I want to???!!!! Waaaaaaa!"
View Quote

No ,  it wasn't your point as you don't have one .  How you can post that nonsense as a reply indicates your true purpose here .
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:23:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

My point exactly.

People aren't objecting to this on principle, they just don't like the idea that somebody out there may disagree with them and resist their efforts to turn the real world into their fantasy world.

"How dare they try to stop me from spreading unverified information and fake news propaganda wherever I want to???!!!! Waaaaaaa!"
View Quote

God you are dense. Why do you think they targeting conservative voices and content in the first place?

There is no need to target Antifa or other lefty propagandists, their arguments fail to hold up to any open scrutiny, debate or discussion, and have been routinely ridiculed for their positions.  Why shut down their message and talking points when they are laughed at and made fun of openly?

That is why there was the need to target and suppress the conservative side. Our side was proven to be very effective in getting our message out.

Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:50:24 PM EDT
[#3]
White balloon: note for the user.

Cursor over user info and tick "ignore user"

If you can't make any progress with someone and they aren't contributing anything, it's a good way to lower the temptation to keep dancing with them.

It can be undone later if you want.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:53:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

If you can't make any progress with someone and they aren't contributing anything, it's a good way to lower the temptation to keep dancing with them.

View Quote

Never have but this is getting old .
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 7:12:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Even if you believe that, the video posted is 99% Michael Benz talking.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I haven’t had a chance to watch this piece.

I’m sure knowing Google and the fed govt in general, it’s certainly plausible.

But unfortunately Tuckers at best shoddy and openly deceptive reporting on other things calls in to question all his other work, including this.

Falsus in unum, falsus in omnibus

I’ll get it an honest take with a skeptical eye.

Nothing says this Michael Benz guy isn’t full of shit too.   I don’t exactly trust Tucker to properly vet the information he gathers and the sources he uses.

How many times did he have MgGreggor on after he knew he was full of shit and an employee of Russian state news? Not exactly honest journalism. Not saying traditional media is better, but bullshit is bullshit, and Tucker is a proven bullshitter.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 7:15:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Occasionally I go back over the ones I have and clean them out. If the initial event was just too bad, I might leave them on it.

Posters who are useless for anything positive I tend to leave in there.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 7:17:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Nothing says this Michael Benz guy isn’t full of shit too.   I don’t exactly trust Tucker to properly vet the information he gathers and the sources he uses.

How many times did he have MgGreggor on after he knew he was full of shit and an employee of Russian state news? Not exactly honest journalism. Not saying traditional media is better, but bullshit is bullshit, and Tucker is a proven bullshitter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I haven’t had a chance to watch this piece.

I’m sure knowing Google and the fed govt in general, it’s certainly plausible.

But unfortunately Tuckers at best shoddy and openly deceptive reporting on other things calls in to question all his other work, including this.

Falsus in unum, falsus in omnibus

Got it, you’ve got Tucker Carlson hangups.

Once you’ve watched this one, Michael Benz has plenty of other videos on X that are 100% Tucker-free.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 7:46:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

No ,  it wasn't your point as you don't have one .  How you can post that nonsense as a reply indicates your true purpose here .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My point exactly.

You said "they think we are the bad guys".

I'm saying that's why everybody is responding to this the way they are. It's not a philosophical argument, it's personal from the position of a victim.

Everybody else can see that any substance is being blown way out of proportion, and most of it is much ado about nothing.

If the target was some group or effort on the left, and Trump was President, I suspect everybody here would be cheering for it instead of upset about it.

That means I'm not going to take all the objections seriously because there's a major partisan element and all of this fails to stand up to a very low level of scrutiny.

If you are seriously upset about things like putting labels and disclaimers on tweets and reducing amplification of misinformation tweets, then you simply don't live in the real world.

Link Posted: 2/21/2024 7:49:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

God you are dense. Why do you think they targeting conservative voices and content in the first place?

There is no need to target Antifa or other lefty propagandists, their arguments fail to hold up to any open scrutiny, debate or discussion, and have been routinely ridiculed for their positions.  Why shut down their message and talking points when they are laughed at and made fun of openly?

That is why there was the need to target and suppress the conservative side. Our side was proven to be very effective in getting our message out.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My point exactly.

Yes, and people also laugh at and make fun of the nonsense coming out of the Trumpy right.

The entire premise that there is a coordinated effort to target and suppress legitimate conservative messaging is nonsense.  Therefore all of the response to this narrative is also nonsense.

Again, the people most upset about this are the people who want no resistance to the BS they want to spread everywhere. I have no sympathy for their complaints.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 7:54:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Not all the way through, but the first thing that pegged my bullshit meter was when he said that after brexit, they were worried the idea would spread throughout Western Europe and lead to the break up of NATO.

I think there is a big difference between leaving the EU and leaving NATO. I don’t think there was ever any serious discussion in any Western European nation about leaving NATO, just leaving the EU. That’s a big distinction this guy seems to gloss over.

Either way it smells like Russian propaganda. “They fought Brexit because what they really don’t want the dissolution of NATO!” Classic reverse psychology that the right would be dumb enough to fall for.

It’s also no secret that the US was way behind on cyber warfare and has been busy playing catch up to Russia and China on that front.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 9:44:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

The old circular method to push a narrative and create a story ?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He packed a lot of content in there. Mentioned the Global Engagement Center, for instance. Their wiki article has info from october 2023 on how they were leading the fight online against some story about an Orthodox monestary in Ukraine by linking it to an identified Russian campaign. They were shilling online against a story and were simultaneously the ones creating the information to debunk it.

The old circular method to push a narrative and create a story ?

Seems to be the standard method of the CIA and MI6.   Problem Reaction Solution
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 9:46:39 PM EDT
[#12]
More Benz on how it works

Link Posted: 2/21/2024 10:43:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Not all the way through, but the first thing that pegged my bullshit meter was when he said that after brexit, they were worried the idea would spread throughout Western Europe and lead to the break up of NATO.

I think there is a big difference between leaving the EU and leaving NATO. I don’t think there was ever any serious discussion in any Western European nation about leaving NATO, just leaving the EU. That’s a big distinction this guy seems to gloss over.

Either way it smells like Russian propaganda. “They fought Brexit because what they really don’t want the dissolution of NATO!” Classic reverse psychology that the right would be dumb enough to fall for.

It’s also no secret that the US was way behind on cyber warfare and has been busy playing catch up to Russia and China on that front.
View Quote

Would you think that if TC had never been mentioned in this thread?

--------------------------

Regarding brexit and a possible fallout of people leaving nato - he's talking about the leaders of the western world and the US; the globalist ones. I don't think it's wise to believe they wouldn't believe something because it's too stupid to believe. ETA these are the same dumbasses attacking farmers and farming, with the fallout in sri lanka where they tried to implement that nonsense as a very available and obvious data point. There are some things that are so stupid that you have to be highly schooled in order to trick yourself into believing.

The people leaving the EU was more than reason enough for ... again ... globalists (the eu is very much centralized power, a globalist thing) to want to stop that movement from happening.

Regardless of what you smell or don't, we know that there have been mass censorship / throttling / shadow bannings going on. We have the reciepts. Mass as in mass on a scale that they don't have enough man hours to find, much less flag. At that level it requires automation.
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 5:03:30 AM EDT
[#14]
Michael Benz didn't kill himself
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 11:12:24 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Benz (and Tucker) are peeing on your leg and telling you it's raining.

Normally that illustration is supposed to tell you they are dishonest hucksters peddling BS.

Instead what's happening is you really want to believe it's raining so you let them continue to pee on your leg while you tell them they are amazing meteorologists and you pay them money to keep telling you the weather.

It's really quite insane, but if you've been doing it for years already it just seems normal now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Poster positions itself as a Benz critic , implies an equal knowledge base through it's access to Googled information.   Assures us it is all bullshit and we are simpletons to believe Benz .   I read a good portion of the Twitter files as did many here , we know what we read in real time and it was pretty objective .  .Gov got caught interfering in an election and more.  Don't know if I'd even heard of Benz approaching the topic at that time .

Normally that illustration is supposed to tell you they are dishonest hucksters peddling BS.

Instead what's happening is you really want to believe it's raining so you let them continue to pee on your leg while you tell them they are amazing meteorologists and you pay them money to keep telling you the weather.

It's really quite insane, but if you've been doing it for years already it just seems normal now.
OTOHAttachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 12:43:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Just starting this now. Wow.
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 12:47:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I'll get it an honest take with a skeptical eye.

Nothing says this Michael Benz guy isn't full of shit too.   I don't exactly trust Tucker to properly vet the information he gathers and the sources he uses.

View Quote

It's not a hosts job to vet the accuracy of a guests views. That's the job of the viewer if they decide to believe something or not
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 12:57:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

There was amongst the population, not amongst media/govts, this was prior to the Russian/Ukraine war of course.

Link Posted: 2/22/2024 1:09:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'd rather have open access to sources, and make my own determination on the legitimacy of the information. The vetting (who sets the rules, who does it) is something Benz is talking about.

Mika Brzezinski: "He (Trump) could have undermined the messaging so much, that he can actually control exactly what people think and that is our job."
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 2:07:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I’d say 1/3 is about accurate.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Scoobysmak and I got set upon by a new troll a few days back on a Covid thread; the troll's account was just a few days old and yet he had a post rate of >32 posts a day. I Lol'd at that, then was set upon by the usual_suspects supporting the said troll and trying to CoC me. The troll got more and more wound up, post after post after post with a strong leftist slant, on a couple of threads, then blew it and got a post deleted from the thread and disappeared. Not sure if ban hammered but he didn't post a single time since, so maybe.

But Mods seem to think that is usual behavior, nothing to see here, admittedly took action when he CoC'd himself, but up to that point, the usual signatures (new account or reactivated old dormant account, very high daily post rate, far left talking points and posting style, aggressive posts, insults, name calling in an attempt to get folks to CoC themselves) all seem to be obvious to us, but don't get any special focus by the mods until it gets completely out of hand. Why is that ?

But we all really know what's going on there, don't we ? And it's not just an innocent guy creating an account, manic posting, and disappearing, is it ?

Any Homeland fans here remember season 6 and the Sock Puppet episodes ? Tell me that ain't happening, and this - the #1 2A website in the US - ain't the choice target.

Site feels like it's 1/3rd bots and poli-shitbirds aggressively carrying the permanent government class' water...

I suppose it's the nature of all online communications these days eh?

I’d say 1/3 is about accurate.

Those bots are innocent.  They just want us to pay hundreds of billions of dollars for Ukraine (10% for the big guy) and $1.7 Trillion for a Jet fighter that hasn't even finished Operational testing while leaving our borders open.  

I'm sure it's all for the best
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 2:48:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I posted this on page 4 of this thread:

https://mashable.com/article/x-twitter-elon-musk-bots-fake-traffic

A couple more I found easily:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/technology/2023/sep/09/x-twitter-bots-republican-primary-debate-tweets-increase

https://www.google.com/amp/s/techcrunch.com/2024/01/10/it-sure-looks-like-x-twitter-has-a-verified-bot-problem/amp/

There are lots of users complaining on Reddit.  I wouldn't know personally because I deleted my account long ago.

Twitter is on a fast path to irrelevance, mostly due to Mr. "Free Speech".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I find great irony in the fact that Elon Musk complained so much about how the bot activity was actually much greater than Twitter was claiming when he was trying to get out of his contract, and yet the real data shows that bot activity has increased dramatically since he took over and loosened up the controls. It will take time, but the market will eventually show him how much he screwed up.

Cite

I posted this on page 4 of this thread:

https://mashable.com/article/x-twitter-elon-musk-bots-fake-traffic

A couple more I found easily:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/technology/2023/sep/09/x-twitter-bots-republican-primary-debate-tweets-increase

https://www.google.com/amp/s/techcrunch.com/2024/01/10/it-sure-looks-like-x-twitter-has-a-verified-bot-problem/amp/

There are lots of users complaining on Reddit.  I wouldn't know personally because I deleted my account long ago.

Twitter is on a fast path to irrelevance, mostly due to Mr. "Free Speech".
He wasn't buying it to make it better.  He either knew it was mostly a tool driven by the IC or was a complete fool.

Link Posted: 2/22/2024 2:51:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Pay close attention to what this man says, and understand he's one of the original implementers of social media for advancement of the western IC's agenda.

Alec Ross on the Impact of the Social Media 14:39

When he says something isn't important, it very much is.
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 4:00:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Pay close attention to what this man says, and understand he's one of the original implementers of social media for advancement of the western IC's agenda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcywfhtvYl4

When he says something isn't important, it very much is.
View Quote

That video is classic!  In 2024 it has so much of a context that the egotistical guy just didn't see in 2011.  Like yes, Revolutions come from political and economic disenfranchisement.... and speech suppression is going to enrage the population... and Alec somehow missed the fact that that was happening in America and Europe.  Everybody who was paying attention in 2009 could see in the massive bailouts of banks both in the US and Europe there was socialism for the rich and well connected.  In 2024 suppression with political and economic disenfranchisement has since gone into overdrive where nobody can miss what is going on.  

Gee I wonder why they want our guns??
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 4:04:34 PM EDT
[#25]

I had a few minutes of boredom and click the link because I was curious. That led me to the link to the original story he's telling everywhere:

https://foundationforfreedomonline.com/dhs-censorship-agency-had-strange-first-mission-banning-speech-that-casts-doubt-on-red-mirage-blue-shift-election-events/

I scanned through it to see if I was missing something. I am seriously confused.

Can somebody explain to me what exactly was done beyond preventing conspiracy theories and as yet unverified information from going viral?

(Please don't waste your time talking about the red mirage/blue shift story, that was debunked a long time ago)
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 4:30:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Can somebody explain to me what exactly was done beyond preventing conspiracy theories and as yet unverified information from going viral?
View Quote

Explain what exactly is wrong with conspiracy theories and unverified information going viral? Why the need to control dialogue? Even if it is wrong?

Here is some theme music to go along with your commentary:

Opening Entry Of The Gladiators

Link Posted: 2/22/2024 4:53:24 PM EDT
[#27]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Poster positions itself as a Benz critic , implies an equal knowledge base through it's access to Googled information.   Assures us it is all bullshit and we are simpletons to believe Benz .   I read a good portion of the Twitter files as did many here , we know what we read in real time and it was pretty objective .  .Gov got caught interfering in an election and more.  Don't know if I'd even heard of Benz approaching the topic at that time .

OTOHhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/1818/IMG_6616_jpeg-3137387.JPG
It's definitely not raining.

Don't believe your lying eyes. None of you were ever moderated, shadowbanned, had your posts removed been told to delete them, or that your account was closed and we aren't telling you why. Especially not in 2020-2021 when discussing covid and the election and balloting.

It didn't actually happen to any of you. You are just delusional.

2+2= fried eggs. Believe it comrade. WANT to believe it.  

22 Million tweets labeled “misinformation” on Twitter;

859 Million tweets collected in databases for “misinformation” analysis;
Source:
https://stacks.stanford.edu/file/druid:tr171zs0069/EIP-Final-Report.pdf#page=201

120 analysts monitoring social media “misinformation” in up to 20-hour shifts;
Source:
https://rumble.com/v1kopht-eip-120-people-huge-teams-behind-each-of-us.html

(and the same pdf above, on page 28

15 tech platforms monitored for “misinformation” often in real-time;
Linked pdf, page 283

<1 hour average response time between government partners and tech platforms;
Page 57

Dozens of “misinformation narratives” targeted for platform-wide throttling; and
Page 65

Hundreds of millions of individual Facebook posts, YouTube videos, TikToks, and tweets impacted, due to “misinformation” Terms of Service policy changes that DHS partners openly plotted and bragged tech companies would never have done without DHS partner insistence and “huge regulatory pressure” from government.
Source: https://rumble.com/v1lzhvy-eip-bragging-that-they-pushed-the-envelope-on-censorship-policies-threat-of.html

And for those here who actually had it happen to you, it didn't happen. You are alone and delusional! Quit thinking and applying logic and checking sources!
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 4:55:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 5:00:47 PM EDT
[#29]
One of the speakers featured in this panel was Josue Romualdo, who leads the Defiende La Verdad campaign for the National Association of Elected Latino Officials (NALEO). FFO has previously reported how NALEO and other Latino-facing organizations are at the forefront of ATI’s “Civic Listening” campaigns to encourage Spanish-speakers to monitor public and private online speech for disinformation.

These citizen spies use online tiplines to log “problematic” content in Junkipedia, ATI’s speech monitoring database that “centralize[s] the collection of problematic content” from all major platforms, including encrypted messenger apps like WhatsApp.

In the video below, Romualdo describes his job as “capacity building” by recruiting volunteers for social media monitoring and teaching the Latino community how to spy on their community’s online messages. Recruiting people — everyday citizens to volunteer and report the speech of their peers — is the goal.

Wouldn't happen for engish speakers. Nu-uh.

I wonder what cmiller's account on junkipedia or his equivalent is.

Link Posted: 2/22/2024 5:08:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Don't forget these fellows: https://moonshotteam.com/
View Quote

We saw this happen in real time on multiple platforms ,  they censored the laptop and THEY GOT IT ALL WRONG . completely 100 % wrong , it swung the election .  Still waiting for an admission they were all wrong just like Covid .   They got away with it too .
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 5:24:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

We saw this happen in real time on multiple platforms ,  they censored the laptop and THEY GOT IT ALL WRONG . completely 100 % wrong , it swung the election .  Still waiting for an admission they were all wrong just like Covid .   They got away with it too .
View Quote

Do you realize the laptop story suppression lasted about 1 day?

Do you really think it was some nefarious conspiracy against the right vs an abundance of caution about a wildly sensational story that legitimate media operations had refused to report because they couldn't verify it sufficiently?

ETA: FOX NEWS passed on it because they couldn't verify it properly, are you really telling me Twitter was being unreasonable to be cautious initially?
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 5:26:45 PM EDT
[#32]

About Junkipedia

Junkipedia is a tool created by the Algorithmic Transparency Institute, a project of the National Conference on Citizenship, to provide a collaborative platform for collecting, monitoring, analyzing, and responding to problematic content online.

Weathering this crisis requires high quality, reliably sourced information. The deluge of rumors, misinformation, scams and hate that continue to flood social media have overwhelmed the capacity for any single entity to address alone. Duplication of efforts, blind spots, and the evolving nature of this crisis make it incumbent upon us to centralize and share data to optimize our collective effort.

Junkipedia provides a platform to achieve this goal by enabling institutions large and small, responsible communities, and individuals to pitch in and identify each and every instance of misinformation, so that new problems are spotted and mitigated quickly. This shared resource makes it easier to triage the messages and focus on those which others have not already addressed, and to leverage existing work instead of recreating it.

At its core, Junkipedia is a database -- a repository for the wide range of junk that spreads online. Junkipedia enables organizations and the public to submit content they find across a range of platforms and annotate it to help explain to others why it is problematic. Junkipedia supports multiple interfaces for submitting information, including directly via web-based forms, email, and SMS, directly from social media platforms, and via a programming interface to allow developers to integrate seamlessly with other systems.

Junkipedia helps to automate the analysis and monitoring of problematic content. When information is submitted to the platform, a series of automated processes extract important data related to the content, like geographic location, engagement data, image text, and notable faces in images. Junkipedia automatically creates an archive of the content, which is important given that some problematic content will be taken down by platforms or users themselves.

The system also automatically matches submissions with other instances of problematic content already in the database. It continually updates engagement data to identify changes that would indicate a shift in its potential for virality and, thus, impact. This gives Junkipedia users insight into the kinds of messages that are spreading (political and cultural themes, the volume of content creation, and engagement) and informs effective inoculation messaging to blunt the force of problematic content.

All of this information is saved as a single entry in Junkipedia called an issue. This granular information in issues can be used to search, filter, classify, and associate different issues with one another. Users can also subscribe to receive hourly, daily, or weekly alert emails to keep them up-to-date on new issues that match their specific focus.

Oh look, how creative. It's an automated stasi page. I bet these people are happy to be used to psychologically torture people. Heck, they probably like being compared to the stasi.

STASI & “Zersetzung” - PSYCHOLOGICAL Warfare: HOW to Use It

Link Posted: 2/22/2024 5:28:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Explain what exactly is wrong with conspiracy theories and unverified information going viral? Why the need to control dialogue? Even if it is wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_XVntliea0

View All Quotes
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_XVntliea0

In a sane world this would be satire.
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 5:34:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Hunter's laptop is still being suppressd. How do we know?  Because he hasn't been arrested for its documented crimes and many NPCs would say it's just conspiracy.  The heavy hand of censorship rests on the scales of justice.
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 5:37:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Joe Biden , the 51 liars and especially the FIB knew the laptop was real well in advance of public knowledge.  Biden and the 51 liars committed fraud by saying it was Russian disinfo.  DOJ recently admitted it was real basically when the FIB got it , the info was verified in  FHB's  Cloud account,  We were talking about disinformation weren't we ?   The IRS whistle-blower said the FIB knew it was Hunters in 2019 .  The imbedded FIB at Twitter knew they where censoring a true story .  Note the absolute bullshit the deep state pulled here, it's textbook example .

We are getting a real time first hand demonstration of what active disinformation looks like , let the jerk keep trolling and take notes .
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 5:50:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

... It has nothing to do with a right to express yourself whenever and wherever you want on any medium you choose.  You don't have a right to be heard, and you don't have the right to be comfortable and left alone to say whatever you want wherever you want to.
View Quote

Wrong
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 6:00:37 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Wrong
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

... It has nothing to do with a right to express yourself whenever and wherever you want on any medium you choose.  You don't have a right to be heard, and you don't have the right to be comfortable and left alone to say whatever you want wherever you want to.

Wrong

Funny how people who say the kind of stuff you quoted him saying also think they have a right to be intellectually dishonest and spam threads with the same things over and over. The online child's version of the hecklers veto. Might as well be posting "No juice box, no peas."
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 6:18:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Funny how people who say the kind of stuff you quoted him saying also think they have a right to be intellectually dishonest and spam threads with the same things over and over. The online child's version of the hecklers veto. Might as well be posting "No juice box, no peas."
View Quote

He's a broken record.

Intellectually dishonest is being kind, that there are so many like him that don't have a problem with mass government sponsored censorship is what I find most alarming.
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 6:40:49 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Wrong
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wrong

Thank you for that astute constitutional analysis! I feel so much more educated.
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 6:42:57 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Joe Biden , the 51 liars and especially the FIB knew the laptop was real well in advance of public knowledge.  Biden and the 51 liars committed fraud by saying it was Russian disinfo.  DOJ recently admitted it was real basically when the FIB got it , the info was verified in  FHB's  Cloud account,  We were talking about disinformation weren't we ?   The IRS whistle-blower said the FIB knew it was Hunters in 2019 .  The imbedded FIB at Twitter knew they where censoring a true story .  Note the absolute bullshit the deep state pulled here, it's textbook example .

We are getting a real time first hand demonstration of what active disinformation looks like , let the jerk keep trolling and take notes .
View Quote

well that's just 5 years ago... they're working on it.

the real point is to hate on Tucker and... maybe Trump too, those guys are charlatans shielding us from the truth..

no doubt!
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 8:17:06 PM EDT
[#41]
Incredible. Now it all makes sense.
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 2:06:11 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Lol

https://i.postimg.cc/mg7CY93Z/0d20b10e042b5361b0effabbbc365fdf.jpg

Anyway, I finally got through the whole thing. That's an hour of my life I would really like to have back...

If Tucker really had any journalistic integrity left, he would have been stopping the guy every other sentence and asking him "how do you know that's true?".  If I were doing a reaction video I would just be putting up a graphic that said "assumes facts not in evidence" every 10 seconds.

I'll give the guy credit, he's been working on this schtick for a while and he does a good job of telling an incredible story and making it sound believable.  It's just another example of how when you are a hammer everything looks like a nail. Anybody following him wants it all to be true so they're never going to stop and ask "are you sure that's really a nail?".

I was thinking about trying to do a detailed response to all of it but I just don't think it's worth spending the time, nobody reading this is going to care because they already know what they want to believe.

I just think it's hilarious that all of this supposedly happened while Trump was president. Imagine that--there were thousands if not tens of thousands of people in the government across multiple agencies actively working to defeat his reelection and he had no clue? And everybody thinks the best thing to do in response to that incompetence is to give him another chance?

(Yes yes I know--it turned out the deep state was more powerful than anybody knew, so this time he's going to really do it right and finally get that swamp drained! )
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/23/2024 11:54:16 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Probably because it is poor form to comment on something you don't actually watch. I have no intention of wasting an hour of my life to anti-American factless propaganda which probably belongs on RT.  I'll post in this circle jerk only because I received a (I believe - well intentioned - notification linking me to this thread from a member who often disagrees with me).  

Tucker was once a person I viewed as a rational and legitimate journalist who posted a conservative view, who was parading as a republican.  He has become fallen and disgraced and is now embittered with the establishment from which he came and who cast him out.  His sycophants, in typical fashion, ignore the fact that he been outed as merely a pandering performer seeking viewership and not believing his own claims.  I've said it before, he will join the others in obscurity soon enough.

BTW did we ever find out who paid him the large bonus for the putin puff piece.. or do "we" not care?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The Tucker haters are oddly silent on this.

Probably because it is poor form to comment on something you don't actually watch. I have no intention of wasting an hour of my life to anti-American factless propaganda which probably belongs on RT.  I'll post in this circle jerk only because I received a (I believe - well intentioned - notification linking me to this thread from a member who often disagrees with me).  

Tucker was once a person I viewed as a rational and legitimate journalist who posted a conservative view, who was parading as a republican.  He has become fallen and disgraced and is now embittered with the establishment from which he came and who cast him out.  His sycophants, in typical fashion, ignore the fact that he been outed as merely a pandering performer seeking viewership and not believing his own claims.  I've said it before, he will join the others in obscurity soon enough.

BTW did we ever find out who paid him the large bonus for the putin puff piece.. or do "we" not care?

This has almost nothing to do with Carlson (who I tend to ignore).  He says almost nothing.  The man he has given an audience to certainly has something to say.  I will not ignore him because the vessel may be ugly.
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 12:04:09 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

And there we go... that dreaded financial motivation again rearing its ugly head.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

And there we go... that dreaded financial motivation again rearing its ugly head.

So reporters should not be able to make a living?
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 12:43:09 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ah.  You're worried about Tucker Carlson "giving him a platform".

How very Conservative of you.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/15577/IMG_3073-2923556__1_-2924448.png

A lawyer arguing in meme gifs?
Are you one of those lawyers convinced that lawyers are the intellectual class?  
You are more like car mechanics, doctors, the folks in the control room down at the nuclear power plant, the person in the left front seat of the aircraft...obviously clever and often very talented--but not anything approaching intellectual.  And this is not to say that the intellectuals get anything correct-they usually do not.  But poseurs are even more dangerous to good thought.  Stay in your lane ambulance chaser. I pay the money for expertise when needed, and minimize the need in how I live; but have few that I would consider broadly an intellect.
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 12:59:59 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

chatGTP poster.... This is an argue-bot, look at the syntex and grammar, it`s formulaic and repetative. I get a very Uncanny Valley vibe from it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are welcome to clarify what I'm lying about because I have no idea what you're talking about.

Anyway, my question was how you would feel about all of this if we were talking about Trump's DHS trying to suppress misinformation and lies from the left.

Maybe you're not getting my point so I'll just say it clearly--you can't have it both ways. Either you want an open internet with no filters (if you don't know what that looks like, there are websites that would be happy to show you), or there have to be gatekeepers who try to fight the never-ending cascade of misinformation and lies and propaganda.

Sounds to me like what's really going on is you don't like the idea that they are pushing back on narratives that you want to be true, even if they really aren't.

chatGTP poster.... This is an argue-bot, look at the syntex and grammar, it`s formulaic and repetative. I get a very Uncanny Valley vibe from it.

Yea, the assertion that it was ever Trump's DHS is laughable.  The biggest failing of Trump was not realizing how that government was being mobilized to destroy him.
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 1:18:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Okay, I see where this is going so let's just save a bunch of time and skip to the end.

What's your position on showing kiddy porn on broadcast TV at 5:00 p.m. and on billboards by the highway?

We can start there and then work our way backwards until we find where your line is.

I repeat my contention--y'all are framing this in terms of free speech and personal liberty and evil tyranny but really it's just about content you like versus content you don't like.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are talking about how to combat the idiots on 4chan and similar.  Are you saying you have a problem with that?

You are really asking if I have a problem with some fuck sticks in the UK using military psyops tactics to stop americans from exercising the 1st amendment, because their list of scary sites contains 4chan?

Okay, I see where this is going so let's just save a bunch of time and skip to the end.

What's your position on showing kiddy porn on broadcast TV at 5:00 p.m. and on billboards by the highway?

We can start there and then work our way backwards until we find where your line is.

I repeat my contention--y'all are framing this in terms of free speech and personal liberty and evil tyranny but really it's just about content you like versus content you don't like.

Man, you are simple.  Talk about red herrings.  Those things you choose as your baseline are openly debated, publicly agreed upon, and open for modification through the same process.  
What is being discussed here is clandestine, not open for debate, not legislated in any legitimate manner, and is designed to protect its power instead of being open about its enforcement of norms.  
This is a waste of time and is simply a tactic to derail the real discussion.
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 1:33:27 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Man, you are simple.  Talk about red herrings.  Those things you choose as your baseline are openly debated, publicly agreed upon, and open for modification through the same process.  
What is being discussed here is clandestine, not open for debate, not legislated in any legitimate manner, and is designed to protect its power instead of being open about its enforcement of norms.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are talking about how to combat the idiots on 4chan and similar.  Are you saying you have a problem with that?

You are really asking if I have a problem with some fuck sticks in the UK using military psyops tactics to stop americans from exercising the 1st amendment, because their list of scary sites contains 4chan?

So clandestine that only this one special guy could figure it out, right?

The irony among many ironies is that if you go read his written form of this story, you will see that he provides lots of links to open source information. He wants you to think that he's doing this to validate his claims, but after clicking some of them I realized that (this is my shocked face) they don't actually show what he claims them to show. He's twisting, misrepresenting, excluding context, etc.

In other words, doing all the things that the right accuses the left and mainstream media of doing against them.

But I'm sure about 0.0001% of Tucker's viewers will ever actually go and click on the links and realize what's really going on here, which is exactly why Tucker is happy to do this kind of stuff without worrying about the affect it might have on (what's left of) his reputation.
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 1:35:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

And WE sat on our collective asses and let it happpen.
America Idol, sportsball, etc...etc...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is the government our founders warned us about.  Right here.  Right now.

And WE sat on our collective asses and let it happpen.
America Idol, sportsball, etc...etc...

For anyone here who was alive, conscious, and paying attention after 9/11, this was both predictable and predicted.
DHS was Frankenstein's monster and we all knew it.  
This was readily visible even if you do not think that 9/11 was a false flag (it was not).  But the very government that was incompetent enough to miss the mode of attack could not be expected to do anything actually competent in response.
It was an absolute shitshow of stupidity and incompetence form the beginning.  We spent trillions killing the wrong goat fuckers and putting the finishing touches on destroying our constitutional protections against an overreaching and ultimately totalitarian surveillance and "safety" state.  
And yes, those ever present electronic diversions of the Society of the Spectacle certainly did their job.  You now have an illegitimate totalitarian government that has no memory of the fact that it was intended to be limited; and being cheered by essentially idiots who clamor for more entertainment and will be satisfied if they just watch a little more sportsball and porn.  It is very sad really, to think of the gifts given us and how easily we let them slip away.
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 1:45:24 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I'll get it an honest take with a skeptical eye.

Nothing says this Michael Benz guy isn't full of shit too.   I don't exactly trust Tucker to properly vet the information he gathers and the sources he uses.

View Quote
That's legit logical skepticism.  

There are enough independently verifiable events in this narrative to cross check.  Tucker gave it a platform, but it's not his narrative.  He barely speaks in the interview.   Don't let your feelings about tucker influence your judgement.  Just evaluate what the guy says.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top