Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 1:25:59 PM EDT
[#1]

Securely attach GPS enhanced burner phones to these for the win.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 1:26:54 PM EDT
[#2]
They have forgotten that they work for us, we do not work for them as in WE THE PEOPLE
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 1:28:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They have forgotten that they work for us, we do not work for them as in WE THE PEOPLE
View Quote

They haven't got the message....
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 1:29:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Setting the .gov overreach aside, the tech giants may not like the anti-tech backlash that will follow.  Legislation like this will directly impact them financially when people decide they can survive with their phones turned off.  I managed to make it through my teens and mid-20's without a cell phone, I think I can manage some errand runs or going out to dinner without it.
View Quote

You are giving the general public way too much credit.  I have seen people's and business lives destroyed because they were pushing to get back to work.  The people responsible for that destruction will not only rush to utilize that technology but they will demand everyone has to have it.

Look at Australia.  They released a covid tracking/notification app and within hours it had millions of downloads.  People were rushing to give the government access to their information and location for tracking purposes.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-australia/more-than-two-million-australians-download-covid-19-app-testing-expands-idUSKCN22902G
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 1:30:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

During a declared "state of emergency" most Governors are given complete control over how a state is run.  At that point the people are just subjects without any rights to them.  
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 1:34:51 PM EDT
[#6]
The arfdoomers told me we just needed to flatten the curve for a couple weeks so we all wouldn’t die.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 1:34:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 1:35:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Let me know when the Detroit Free Press does that........they are the liberal rag in Michigan.
View Quote

Freep says she's not doing what I thought she was doing, they claim she's prohibiting nursing homes from taking patients unless they take extraordinary measures to keep the others safe:

The most recent executive order says long-term care facilities must take screening precautions prior to a resident returning.

“A facility must not accept the return of a COVID-19-positive resident if the facility does not have a dedicated unit or regional hub meeting the requirements of this order,” it says.

So, did we fall for Fake News, or is the Free Press lying its ass off to cover Gretchen's?
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 1:36:11 PM EDT
[#9]
The main purpose of contact tracing is to continue spreading fear.  They want to terrorize healthy people and scare them by telling them "someone near you was infected and you are in danger".  I went to the store this morning, if I passed someone that was infected my behavior would not have changed.  I wouldn't have changed how I shopped and I wouldn't have changed washing my hands when I got home.  So what is the purpose of telling me days later "you are in danger" other than to spread fear?
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 1:38:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Get out of my head bro!

Only I was thinking about nursing home shuttle buses and ambulances
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

You know what they say about great minds!
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 1:39:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Of all the tyrannical governors in this country, this cunt is the worst.

I’ve said it before but when you make Gavin Newsome seem reasonable then you have issues.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 1:42:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Apparently, she believed that in 2012. LOL
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 1:47:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted:
Her popularity just might be waning.

View Quote

Well, clearly RedState has kept up with events in Michigan over the last couple months.

Link Posted: 5/22/2020 1:49:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Probably not.  The majority of people are hooked on their phones as a necessary item, and consider total elimination of their privacy, as no big deal.
View Quote
I work with a guy who told me he would tattoo GOOGLE on his forehead if it would get him more features.

He still has his Bernie 2016 magnet on his car, too
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 1:54:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I keep both location and BT turned off on my phone all the time.  Still, I believe they get whatever data they want from your phone at any time.
View Quote

You can turn it off, you can turn parts of it off. If you have a cell phone plan it's pinging towers for a signal, and they can track you.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 1:55:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

If you read how it actually works it's not really that hard to believe it.  In case you still don't believe it you can turn it off.  I know I will be.
View Quote

Big tech and msm have never ever lied, ever
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 1:58:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Authorities have found a new excuse to delay reopening America: The need for hundreds of thousands of so-called 'contact tracers.

Link Posted: 5/22/2020 1:58:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The "free state" of Alabama and our grandma Kay(ren) will apparently be participating in this endeavor.  

"But Apple and Google say the system does not collect location data from your device, and does not share identities of other users to each other."  

You can believe that if you want.
View Quote

You have to install the app for it to work.

Just don't install the app.

Link Posted: 5/22/2020 1:58:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

You can turn it off, you can turn parts of it off. If you have a cell phone plan it's pinging towers for a signal, and they can track you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I keep both location and BT turned off on my phone all the time.  Still, I believe they get whatever data they want from your phone at any time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stingray_phone_tracker
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 1:59:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Rumors are floating around that she will continue the bulk of the lockdown well into June (and most likely try to go beyond June).

The first court case went for Karen's emergency declarations being lawful forever even though the rabidly left wing judge admitted she violated one of the two statutes requiring legislative approval first.

Next will be the Appeals Court.

Here is the judge who ruled for Governor Karen....

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/712fc8f7e4387586e6b45c9b42557b1aa483972d/c=0-60-2969-2293/local/-/media/2018/04/26/DetroitNews/B99654236Z.1_20180426174158_000_G9R1VKGBS.1-0.jpg?width=534&height=401&fit=crop

Michigan voters have relinquished all power to Karens...........we are reaping what we have sowed.

This is what rules our state and one is a Federal senator.........

We have become the worst state in America in just one election.

https://crain-platform-cdb-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/s3fs-public/styles/width_792/public/women%20winners%20collage%20nov%208%20election-MAIN_i.jpg

Everyone of them is a god damned left wing white suburban woman who might think they know what having it hard in life is but in reality have no fucking idea what that is because they were pampered all their fucking lives.
View Quote

You effectively have an HOA board running your state, lol.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 1:59:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I work with a guy who told me he would tattoo GOOGLE on his forehead if it would get him more features.

He still has his Bernie 2016 magnet on his car, too
View Quote

My father gets all his info from the internet and the MSM. He just recently took the Bloomberg sticker off his SUV. I don't tell him anything. He dosen't know what i shoot, and after 2 months still has no idea I got a dog. Lives 10 minutes away, might as well be in another world.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 2:03:50 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Rumors are floating around that she will continue the bulk of the lockdown well into June (and most likely try to go beyond June).

The first court case went for Karen's emergency declarations being lawful forever even though the rabidly left wing judge admitted she violated one of the two statutes requiring legislative approval first.

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/712fc8f7e4387586e6b45c9b42557b1aa483972d/c=0-60-2969-2293/local/-/media/2018/04/26/DetroitNews/B99654236Z.1_20180426174158_000_G9R1VKGBS.1-0.jpg?width=534&height=401&fit=crop

Michigan voters have relinquished all power to Karens...........we are reaping what we have sowed.

This is what rules our state and one is a Federal senator.........

https://crain-platform-cdb-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/s3fs-public/styles/width_792/public/women%20winners%20collage%20nov%208%20election-MAIN_i.jpg

Everyone of them is a god damned left wing white suburban woman who might think they know what having it hard in life is but in reality have no fucking idea what that is because they were pampered all their fucking lives.
View Quote

Mommy knows best...you be a good boy, wear your mask, stay home and submit your cell phone when called upon.

Or else, mommy whitler comes after you with a broom.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 2:03:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

During a declared "state of emergency" most Governors are given complete control over how a state is run.  At that point the people are just subjects without any rights to them.  
View Quote

No. There’s typically a set amount of time that the governor is given in an effective emergency without legislative oversight. The court even acknowledged that Whitler fucked up one of the legislative requirements here so it needs to be appealed on those grounds.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 2:06:22 PM EDT
[#24]
My phone will be left home then.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 2:09:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 2:16:17 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Moving to East TN was the smartest thing I've ever done. I thank God everyday.
View Quote

Good on you. Save some room, I'd at very least like to retire there.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 2:25:04 PM EDT
[#27]
Apple's iOS 13.5 update has included support for contact tracing.  Just sayin!!

This technology will be imbedded in every phone soon enough, and used for tracking anyone for any thing.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 2:32:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Setting the .gov overreach aside, the tech giants may not like the anti-tech backlash that will follow.  Legislation like this will directly impact them financially when people decide they can survive with their phones turned off.  I managed to make it through my teens and mid-20's without a cell phone, I think I can manage some errand runs or going out to dinner without it.
View Quote

Literally the only reason I have a cellphone is a) so my alarm company can call me if there is a problem at my house, or b) the school can call me if my son has an emergency while I am out and about in town.  I frequently forget to take it places, particularly when my wife is home and she very rarely needs to contact me while I am out and about.  So my leaving the phone home or in the car while I go into various strip malls isn't a big deal.

I don't believe for a minute that said tracking data that is ostensibly going to be collected for "our safety" isn't a) going to be abused somehow, and b) would never be used in an attempt to condition the population to submit to ever more increasing tracking and surveilance by .gov.  I think that if people don't stand up against this crap, that eventually the US will become like China, where the citizens are required to carry that cell phone at all times, and are constantly tracked everywhere they go and surveiled at all times.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 2:36:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
She’s going full-on Chancellor Sutler, isn’t she?
View Quote

Who will she appoint as Finger Men?
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 2:37:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Heil, Whitler!
View All Quotes

Jawohl!
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 2:43:52 PM EDT
[#31]
This is, truly, one of the more frightening photo collages that I've ever seen.

And to think, that we gave them the vote.

I sincerely hope that the (male) voters of Michigan have been awakened and will clean up this situation come the next election cycle.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 2:51:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
That fucking fucktarded douchecanoe tyrannical bitch can go fuck herself with an ebolagonaherpasyphalaids infected cactus up her pisshole using Carolina Reaper sauce as lube
View Quote

solid post.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 3:03:11 PM EDT
[#33]
You guys in MI, is she getting any of the blame for not doing anything about those dams despite knowing about the problems back in 2018 when the feds yanked the operating licenses for them?
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 3:12:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I don’t like this idea but I’d be down to wear the scarlet letter C, for Covid

Also, I’m still not sure why she’s so hot to me

I should go see a psychiatrist
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/22/2020 3:26:07 PM EDT
[#35]
The people who voted for her are probably too stoned to care. LOL at those voters who thought legalized recreational marijuana would be a win/win for Michigan.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 3:27:21 PM EDT
[#36]
I've been leaving my cell home on a lot of trips anymore. Tired of the spying from everyone.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 3:31:45 PM EDT
[#37]
I've been emailing slotkin lately. I've named her triple chin and haven't gotten a response. Wonder why, lol.
Been leaving my phone at home more than I've been dragging it with me for the last month.

Link Posted: 5/22/2020 3:32:46 PM EDT
[#38]
Title is misleading. She want the data. They’re already tracking your phone.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 3:33:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

It’s not in accordance with the law, yet it’s lawful anyways.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is what rules our state.........

It’s not in accordance with the law, yet it’s lawful anyways.  

And yet another court ruled that Manke can keep cutting hair because ag nessel the lesbian didn't show he was harming the community.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 3:35:46 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Let me know when the Detroit Free Press does that........they are the liberal rag in Michigan.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Even the Detroit News has turned against her in denouncing her attempt to increase the death count.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/opinion/editorials/2020/05/20/editorial-whitmer-order-endangers-nursing-homes-end-now/5220929002/

The News has been going leftward too. Of course I'd guess seeing as how they both share the revenue in the deal they made years ago that they'll both probably go down the tubes as google keeps grabbing all the ad revenue.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 3:40:57 PM EDT
[#41]
There’s a fortune to be made here. The “service” will require lots and lots of money. Who’s getting paid?
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 3:43:28 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
The "free state" of Alabama and our grandma Kay(ren) will apparently be participating in this endeavor.  

"But Apple and Google say the system does not collect location data from your device, and does not share identities of other users to each other."  

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/22/2020 3:46:09 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don't believe it one bit...  Somebody was stealing mail in my neighborhood.  My neighbor managed to get a good pic of the car and driver on their security cam.  The police are now triangulating on cell data to pinpoint the time & location of cell phones at the time the crime occurred and cross-reference to the vehicle registration records to ID the perp.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 3:53:49 PM EDT
[#44]
Leave the at home unless you are just going on a govt. allowed grocery run.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 3:54:46 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You think it is that easy?  What about existing apps that include the code for it?  You don't think can add code without your permission?  I have the State Farm app on my phone for tracking my driving.  I turn it off and disable all permissions including storage for it when I'm not driving the one vehicle that I have them monitor.  I opened the app the other day to find a new permission "Physical Activity" show up and enabled. It reports steps, calories burned, heart beat...etc to any apps that has it enabled.  Turns out 20 different apps had that permission added and enabled without my knowledge or permission.

Link Posted: 5/22/2020 4:06:10 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well yeah, because we have yet to deliver one.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 4:08:22 PM EDT
[#47]
You can turn off GPS and location sharing, but you can bet that each time your phone contacts a Bluetooth device, or a WiFi signal, Google and Apple know exactly where you are, within a few feet.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 4:08:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Of course she does
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 4:18:38 PM EDT
[#49]
How long until she figures out that if she just has everyone in the state killed, that ZERO people will die from China virus?
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 4:20:44 PM EDT
[#50]
You know, you CAN leave your home without your phone...  Just sayin'...
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top