Isn't Miami the capital of Venezuela?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well shit!

There it is!

Everybody knows Miami isn't part of the US!

Isn't Miami the capital of Venezuela?
V is the capital of Venezuela.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 12:09:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Having been in certain parts of Miami, I fully agree with Midway. Some of those hoods look like a different country.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 12:12:47 PM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 12/30/2023 12:14:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I placed an order around 1:30am from Midway USA.  At 8:00am I received the email below.  The fuck are they talking about.  Florida is now outside of the US.  I am going to call them to find out why the fuck they canceled the order.  

Thank you for your recent order. I'm very sorry, MidwayUSA does not ship directly or indirectly outside of the United States. Because of this we have cancelled your order, the pending authorization will drop, or your charges will be reversed. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you

Hanna

MidwayUSA Customer Service

View Quote

See, this is why I just go in there and pick my orders up in person.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 12:45:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Let's be fair here. The right thing would have been if there was a discrepancy with the shipping address they could have put a hold or pause on my order, then sent me an email for me to contact them. Instead of just canceling the order and saying screw you, kcolg30.

The address which was being shipped to is not a freight forwarding address. Somehow that address red flagged their system. If they had any questions or concerns, they could have made it right and contacted me first. That's what good customer service does.

I love how you folks make fun of Brownell's. However, they own ARFCOM. I can guarantee you if I placed an order with them since I am a ARF member, they will treat me with respect. If there's any issues, I'm sure it will be handled correctly through Brownell's. I will be using them as my first choice.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 12:54:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Let's be fair here. The right thing would have been if there was a discrepancy with the shipping address they could have put a hold or pause on my order, then sent me an email for me to contact them. Instead of just canceling the order and saying screw you, kcolg30.

The address which was being shipped to is not a freight forwarding address. Somehow that address red flagged their system. If they had any questions or concerns, they could have made it right and contacted me first. That's what good customer service does.

I love how you folks make fun of Brownell's. However, they own ARFCOM. I can guarantee you if I placed an order with them since I am a ARF member, they will treat me with respect. If there's any issues, I'm sure it will be handled correctly through Brownell's. I will be using them as my first choice.
View Quote
Let's be fair here. The right thing would have been for you to attempt to resolve with Midway before posting "Midway USA has lost a customer" thread here. But no, you are acting like an Internet Troll, and it is not the first time.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 12:58:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Battle of Midway 2024 begins
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 12:59:18 PM EDT
[#9]
In the 90s when I lived in New Mexico we had to put New Mexico USA on the ship to address when we filled out the paper order forms.  If we didn't, often times you didn't get your stuff.  
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 1:07:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Let's be fair here. The right thing would have been for you to attempt to resolve with Midway before posting "Midway USA has lost a customer" thread here. But no, you are acting like an Internet Troll, and it is not the first time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seriously.

OP is just on another attention seeking, validation post.

If you go off OPs post last week about his wife, it's quite obvious how lacking his emotional intelligence is.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 1:16:16 PM EDT
[#11]
No shit Cuba North isn’t the US.

Welcome to the club.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 1:17:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 1:17:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

(snip)
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/30/2023 1:25:20 PM EDT
[#14]
lol
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 1:26:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

See, this is why I just go in there and pick my orders up in person.
View Quote

Came here to say this.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 1:26:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tell him you want to buy some Baofengs!
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 1:28:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Just placed an order with Midway thanks OP!
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 1:28:19 PM EDT
[#18]
So many people don't realize New Mexico is part of the country that stories like that are pervasive and a running joke.  I hear about things like that all the time. That having been said, never had any trouble with Midway.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 1:32:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

They deal with thousands of orders a day, shit happens.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 1:35:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Sounds entitled as fuck.
View Quote

Def not exclusive to liberals and young people.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 1:36:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Grow up kcolg.
The world does not revolve around you.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 1:41:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I can guarantee you if I placed an order with them since I am a ARF member, they will treat me with respect.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/30/2023 1:47:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Pretty much my reply earlier in the thread.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 1:47:53 PM EDT
[#24]
They boned me with a bolt once. I ordered a complete bolt, and it came missing an extractor. I told them I'd be cool with them just sending an extractor, or of they just wanted to credit my account the $3.99 or whatever it was, that would be fine too. Nope. Can't do that. "Just send it back and we'll send you a replacement" they told me. I asked "do you have a replacement in stock?"! She answered "no, you would just be getting a refund actually."  Since the bolt was hard to find, I just said "forget it". My last idea was if they could just send a free shipping code so that I could order just the extractor... Guess what the answer was...

And this is why, midway has lost a customer 2x
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 1:49:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Tell him you want to buy some Baofengs!
View Quote

And that weed should be federally legal.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 1:50:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 1:54:55 PM EDT
[#27]
I'm glad for Midway, being subjected to one less sh1t show of a customer moving forward.  Too bad for whoever OP picks as his/her new "primary."
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 1:55:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Larry knows what he is doing, he didn't just fall out of a tree...
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 1:56:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

This has to be either trolling, or you are the most naive person in the state.

Brownell’s gives less fucks than Midway.

Get ready for disappointment and another fit of rage.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 2:06:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 2:08:21 PM EDT
[#31]
They will dangle the carrot on sale and find them again or a replacement.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 2:14:46 PM EDT
[#32]
A failed public education system has consequences.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 2:18:55 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

HAHAHAHAH. Oh that's almost as good as finding and reporting ham frequency violators.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 2:28:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Larry knows what he is doing, he didn't just fall out of a tree...
View Quote

I'd assume he fell out of a Mrs. Potterfield but that was a long time ago and a different story
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 2:30:23 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

it is shipping to Miami.   
View Quote

Found your problem.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 2:39:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Ordered plenty of times from Midway to Miami from 2020-2023.. never an issue. I personally go with Primary Arms, DSG, and Joe Bob Outfitters first since they have a military discount program. Bought myself a lot of IMI ammo during the post 2016 election at Midways loss though
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 2:43:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

It would have been nice if they would have offered me a $25 gift card for my troubles.  But no it was a "Fuck you kcolg30, replace your order".
View Quote
Sorry for your troubles Karen.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 3:02:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 3:03:34 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
You’ve been potter fucked
View Quote

LMFAO
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 3:04:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

No VPN and it is shipping to Miami.  This was a gift I was getting for my son.  
View Quote

Miami is basically another country
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 3:05:36 PM EDT
[#41]
Midway bullshit shipping prices is what stops.my from buying from them. 5 lancer mags 25 bucks to Florida?
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 3:06:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Just placed an order with Midway thanks OP!
View Quote

I should probably make one today as they currently have free shipping, yet again.

Link Posted: 12/30/2023 3:10:49 PM EDT
[#43]
White people problem.  Be glad you don't live in New Mexico. The TBL will want to see your passport and tell you your driver's license is no good in the USA.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 3:14:14 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 3:21:18 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
They told me I had to replace my order.

STAFF/MODS, close thread as the issue appears to have been resolved.

One thing for sure, I will not be using Midway as my go to anymore.  Fuck them, how does the saying go? "Fuck me once shame on you, Fuck me twice, shame on me".
View Quote

This is the most dramatic thing I’ll hear or read all day, and I’m surrounded by children
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 3:21:45 PM EDT
[#46]
+1 for the update
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 3:26:27 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Midway has sucked since they stopped offering free shipping.
View Quote

Free Shipping with Code on Qualifying Orders Over $99*
Click Apply to Add Promo Code

Add Qualifying Products to your Cart
FREESHIP1223 Applied!
FREESHIP1223  Remove
Free Shipping with Code on Qualifying Orders Over $99*
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 3:29:52 PM EDT
[#48]
Does Midway make custom lowers?? asking for a friend.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 3:31:37 PM EDT
[#49]
I love the daily threads on here made by alleged adult males, who are constantly getting “fucked” by not just companies, but every delivery service on earth.

Shit happens. We all make mistakes. Computers fuck shit up. Lazy employees dont give a shit.

Get used to it, because its only going to get worse.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 3:32:20 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Midway’s website is easier to use…Brownells has better customer service and products.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top