Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 10:32:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He was all in about defending the Construction from Enemies Foreign and Democrat and setting up local affinity groups on Locals.

Then the so-called “insurrection” happened and he piped down considerably and it seems closed down the Locals “organize a militia” thing.

Now he’s allied with GBRS, which seems to be a bunch of muscle-bound pipe-hitters hawking goofy optics mounts and pandering to law enforcement. We can get some decent training tips from watching their Instagram videos though.

The fact that he and BRCC curled up and wrapped their cocks around each other is just *chefs kiss* on the entire saga.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/27/2023 10:34:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
You mean his buddies who donated to Obama and lied about it, threw Rittenhouse under the bus and went to bat for a Marine who murdered a guy?

I'm not going to tar Glover for being pals with some shitheads, but they're shitheads
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/27/2023 10:39:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Absolutely this. Guy is a fucking idiot.
View Quote

The memes when he made a video saying dry fire is bad were amazing.
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 10:42:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

He said dry firing is bad?
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 10:43:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

Apparently.
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 10:44:31 PM EDT
[#6]
I stopped watching his videos because A he always looks like he's about to start crying and B everyone else is wrong except him. ??
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 10:47:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
He needs to keep his good name and drop any association with the POSs at BRCC
View Quote

Mic Drop! So very true.
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 10:48:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Mic Drop! So very true.
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 10:51:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And JHP.

I don't care what coffee he drinks, he just doesn't strike me as someone who can impart information very clearly.
I've seen quite a few of his videos and he seems to have a rather facile understanding of things, like he only knows what he was told and never really thought about it. Which is odd, because most of the ex-operators that put out info are very well spoken and clearly reflect deeply on their experiences.
He comes across as a surfer jock.
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 10:56:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Donald trump has donated more money to democrats and actually banned firearms  but he gets a free pass. Not trying to turn this into a trump thread but it’s hilarious we give some people a pass and not others who are probably more aligned with us.

Seems more and more like the comments section of a YouTube video.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes, good guy.  

I can't comprehend how dumb someone has to be to dismiss what that guy says over his selection of coffee.  Grow the fuck up you fucking child.

If you're going to tell me one thing then continue a multi-year affiliation with a company that openly hates me and doesn't think I should have certain rights, to the point of making donations to people who also openly mock those who support the constitution (and lying about making that support and those contributions), well it makes it a bit difficult to trust them.  That doesn't mean he doesn't put out some very good info, he certainly does, but we apparently have some different interpretations of our rights.  

As with all things these days, everything is so interconnected that you can't completely separate yourself from groups that you don't agree with so you make the best decisions that you can, take the info you find useful, etc.  I still watch some of his Glover's stuff, Hafer and crew can end up under bridges sucking off bums for all I care.  JMO

Donald trump has donated more money to democrats and actually banned firearms  but he gets a free pass. Not trying to turn this into a trump thread but it’s hilarious we give some people a pass and not others who are probably more aligned with us.

Agreed. But this is GD. Don’t try to understand it.
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 10:56:29 PM EDT
[#11]
GBRS is dope shit. Their dudes are legit Tier 1 guys that have actually done actual direct action stuff for many years. DJ Shipley was medically retired and went through hell to get himself and his head on straight after years of being tip of the spear. To open himself completely on the Shawn Ryan Show earned all my respect.

When he and GBRS make a video, I pay 100% attention.

Glover is cool, has a lot of good info but like anyone else can toss a few duds out there.
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 11:02:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I seem to enjoy his YT channel. Thoughts?
View Quote

Best I can tell he's a great guy.

The state and big tech don't like him because his main teaching is contingencies to operate independently from the system, when and if the time occurs. That's his only crime and it's enough to have him on a list by the FBI.
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 11:04:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Mike (GT) is a good guy and imparts good information, but he is not an "operator type," he has never deployed.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Grand Thumb and a few others are getting there.

Mike (GT) is a good guy and imparts good information, but he is not an "operator type," he has never deployed.

I'm aware.

Quoted:

Absolutely this. Guy is a fucking idiot.

lol
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 11:08:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Watch the video with Glover and Shawn Ryan where they go to Walmart with $50 to buy stuff during a SHTF scenario.

Towards the end of the video Glover says he would use a crowbar to jack people to take their stuff.  He was serious.   I get doing what you need to do to win during war, but that attitude does not apply to true innocents.

Glover is morally suspect.

Link Posted: 5/27/2023 11:12:16 PM EDT
[#15]
He doesn't pass the GD purity test.

Do with that what you will.
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 11:24:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Never change GD.
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 11:35:30 PM EDT
[#17]
I bet the FBI thinks everyone on this forum is a white supremacists, regardless of anything....think about that.
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 11:35:45 PM EDT
[#18]
He started out great, putting out useful videos and encouraging people to network, train, and improve.  Get out and do shit, with others.  Good ideas all around.  And all that while not being douchey like other vet-bros.

But then the AmCon debacle happened, and he's all on BRCC and GBRS nuts anymore.  Seems to have pivoted focus from putting out good info, to not running afoul of Youtube and selling lifestyle merch.

No longer interested in what he is up to.

Full disclosure; I did attend some Fieldcraft Survival basic carbine & pistol classes locally a while back.  Had a fun time, learned some stuff.  Probably worth the price of admission.

Link Posted: 5/27/2023 11:37:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Yes, good guy.  

I can't comprehend how dumb someone has to be to dismiss what that guy says over his selection of coffee.  Grow the fuck up you fucking child.
View Quote

Looks like you’re missing the point there fella…try and keep up
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 11:38:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Hey, how's that American Contingency setup doing?

snort.
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 11:44:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
GBRS is dope shit. Their dudes are legit Tier 1 guys that have actually done actual direct action stuff for many years. DJ Shipley was medically retired and went through hell to get himself and his head on straight after years of being tip of the spear. To open himself completely on the Shawn Ryan Show earned all my respect.

Glover is cool, has a lot of good info but like anyone else can toss a few duds out there.
View Quote

90 percent of GBRShill videos are sig commercials.
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 11:45:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
He was on Jack Carr's podcast hyping up Tulsi G and showed a stunning lack of understanding of the 2nd amendment.  He explained how it is ok or ban guns in towns and cites.L
View Quote
Link?
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 11:46:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
He was labeled by the FBI as an extremist when he said people should defend themselves if caught in a riot and prepare to live without the government protecting them.

Sounds like a guy I’d support. I’m sure GD will find a flaw and completely write him off.
View Quote

He gave the entire American Contingency membership database over to the feds....
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 12:02:06 AM EDT
[#24]
I haven’t listened or watched much of his stuff, but he seemed to be a decent guy despite his affiliation with BRCC.

That being said I do remember him saying some things I knew were absolutely incorrect when he was speaking from a position of authority on the matter. Usually when that happens I have a hard time listening to what that person has to say after that because there is no way for me to know if what they are saying is correct when they start talking about something I know nothing about.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 12:59:55 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Almost correct. Ranger Batt & S.F. He passed selection and OTC for CAG but had time just for a cup of coffee before Delta sent him packing. He freely admits it and does not claim to have served in Delta long enough to list  on his resume. (His words)
View Quote

I thought he didn't pass OTC and was selected as support guy for the Unit?
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 1:11:24 AM EDT
[#26]
Based on what other members of certain communities have to say, in conjunction with the absolutely stupid things Glover puts on the internet (to include shitty political takes), I would say the guy is a joke.

Be mindful of any figure that has blindly loyal followers who guard their sensei from criticism simply by saying that because they are former SOF of some kind that they are immune to being questioned. That is a common trend with the crowd that follows Glover, GBRS, BRCC, etc.

Just because a guy was Army SF doesn't mean they are full of good ideas. And its difficult to find out exactly what his status within CAG/Delta was, some say he was never an Operator and was a support guy, which is odd not to clarify when listing that in one's accolades.

Also Glover blocks people like Matt Pranka who call him out for a live discussion for public viewing, so if you cannot defend yourself or your views then you're probably not worth listening to.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 1:29:50 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I haven’t listened or watched much of his stuff, but he seemed to be a decent guy despite his affiliation with BRCC.

That being said I do remember him saying some things I knew were absolutely incorrect when he was speaking from a position of authority on the matter. Usually when that happens I have a hard time listening to what that person has to say after that because there is no way for me to know if what they are saying is correct when they start talking about something I know nothing about.
View Quote

That's my take.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 2:56:57 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Link?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He was on Jack Carr's podcast hyping up Tulsi G and showed a stunning lack of understanding of the 2nd amendment.  He explained how it is ok or ban guns in towns and cites.L
Link?
Mike Glover Returns - Danger Close with Jack Carr

At 49
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 4:19:15 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
White supremacist according to the FBI
View Quote

Based on appearances only, I would think Glover is of Native American, Hispanic or Pacific Islander descent.........not caucasian.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 5:32:54 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Almost correct. Ranger Batt & S.F. He passed selection and OTC for CAG but had time just for a cup of coffee before Delta sent him packing. He freely admits it and does not claim to have served in Delta long enough to list  on his resume. (His words)
View Quote
he was also a Tomb Guard.  First Duty Station.

Link Posted: 5/28/2023 7:05:36 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Based on appearances only, I would think Glover is of Native American, Hispanic or Pacific Islander descent.........not caucasian.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Korean.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 7:08:34 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

bingo
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 7:14:55 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes, good guy.  

If you're going to tell me one thing then continue a multi-year affiliation with a company that openly hates me and doesn't think I should have certain rights, to the point of making donations to people who also openly mock those who support the constitution (and lying about making that support and those contributions), well it makes it a bit difficult to trust them.  That doesn't mean he doesn't put out some very good info, he certainly does, but we apparently have some different interpretations of our rights.  

As with all things these days, everything is so interconnected that you can't completely separate yourself from groups that you don't agree with so you make the best decisions that you can, take the info you find useful, etc.  I still watch some of his Glover's stuff, Hafer and crew can end up under bridges sucking off bums for all I care.  JMO

TDS
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 7:21:02 AM EDT
[#34]
What is GBRS?
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 7:23:58 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Hope BRCC does not hear about that opinion. They HATE when people do that FBRCC
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He was labeled by the FBI as an extremist when he said people should defend themselves if caught in a riot and prepare to live without the government protecting them.

Sounds like a guy I’d support. I’m sure GD will find a flaw and completely write him off.

Hope BRCC does not hear about that opinion. They HATE when people do that FBRCC

QFMFT!!!!
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 7:25:31 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

He gave the entire American Contingency membership database over to the feds....
View Quote

If that’s true, he’s a complete d-bag.  Why would anyone want to do anything associated with him knowing he will turn their information over to the Feds when asked?
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 7:31:13 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Yes, good guy.  

View Quote

Well, BRCC isn't just his choice of coffee is it?  BRCC represents the hypocrisy of those who cater to the 2nd amendment supporters and then besmirch those who exercise their 2nd amendment rights in lawful, deadly force situations.  To say that people shouldn't have an opinion of a company that stabs their consumer base in the back publicly by saying it's just his choice of coffee, is an over simplification of the situation. Does this make it comprehensible for you?
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 7:38:26 AM EDT
[#38]
Jocko Podcast 291 w/ Mike Glover: Are You Prepared? Stack The Deck In Your Favor

Jocko Podcast 386: Be Prepared. With Green Beret and Field Craft Survival Founder, Mike Glover

I think Mike is a good guy but he's still learning how to be a civilian.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 7:46:35 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you have a link supporting your claim?
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 8:02:23 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds like a guy I'd support. I'm sure GD will find a flaw and completely write him off.

Mike explained the situation in one of his own videos. Basically when a buddy told him he was being investigated (unfairly), he panicked.

It would be like if Ben became a CI on Arfcom to get one of the numerous fishing expeditions he gets harassed with to go away.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 8:11:42 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Mike explained the situation in one of his own videos. Basically when a buddy told him he was being investigated (unfairly), he panicked.

It would be like if Ben became a CI on Arfcom to get one of the numerous fishing expeditions he gets harassed with to go away.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds like a guy I'd support. I'm sure GD will find a flaw and completely write him off.

Yup, Glover has discussed it, he is a lost person, I occasionally watch him and usually end up feeling sorry for the guy.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 8:38:16 AM EDT
[#42]
Towards the end of the video Glover says he would use a crowbar to jack people to take their stuff.  He was serious.   I get doing what you need to do to win during war, but that attitude does not apply to true innocents.
View Quote

He isn't off base at all, in fact he is spot on.

If you are going to be of that mindset, you won't survive in that type of civil/social environment, no matter how cool your plate carrier is.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 8:45:02 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I seem to enjoy his YT channel. Thoughts?
View Quote

He has a pretty interesting and solid military background.

He does have a lot of good things to say, especially about mindset.

He is a BRCC shill and partners with the Goobers a lot, which on top of his already cringe civilian persona, is mega cringe.

I do wonder if his entire op is some sort of honey pot. Remember his failed freedom caucus thing (can't remember the name) where you signed up with all your personal info and paid a small subscription and he put you in touch with a community of likeminded freedom loving conservatives? Hmm...

I don't believe he was in the CIA, at least so he says, but did work with them a lot.

I am always skeptical of dudes like him.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 8:51:27 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

This is sarcasm, right?
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 8:57:42 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

And yet all the Dem $, gun control, of a spoiled and abrasive Trump some how does.   Anyone going after Glover, yet worshipping Trump is a clown.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 8:58:31 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
Isn't he Asian?
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 9:00:54 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Yes, good guy.  

View Quote

He reported some of his followers to the FBI. No thanks
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 9:02:07 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

And yet all the Dem $, gun control, of a spoiled and abrasive Trump some how does.   Anyone going after Glover, yet worshipping Trump is a clown.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you don’t understand the difference I will try to explain it to you.

We have a million choices of YouTube channels, we can even tune it out entirely.

As of now we have only two possible presidential candidates that have a snowball’s chance in hell and will not be complete disasters like the current  POTATUS.

Link Posted: 5/28/2023 9:31:52 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

They were gold. As much dumb shit he says and does he’s never ending meme material.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 9:39:10 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
He's a grifter
View Quote

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top