User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 8:02:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
late for work? poor clock punchers, especially those with commutes.

I don't clock in or out, I work from home, and I don't even fill out a time sheet anymore. All my bosses care about is if work gets done.

My work does get done, and they are happy with it, and they pay me a very nice paycheck.
View Quote

Yeah, but I bet you can’t adjust an alarm clock!

The boomer mentality in here man. I know of middle school kids being taught forms of programming. I am pretty sure that they can build(code) an alarm clock that automatically updates in a text editor. Somehow they don’t know anything according to some people.

I guess I’ll await the anecdotal example of some POS “millennial” that they know. I will compare them to the POS gen x, boomers that I know. It’s almost as if some people just suck.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 8:05:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
There is on an iPhone - hitting the power or volume buttons will do 'er. Don't even need to lift yer head off the pillow.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then how do they hit the snooze button or know what time it is when they get up to piss in the middle of the night?

There's no snooze button on a smart phone.

How do these bastards hit the snooze button!!!!????
You serious, Clark?

There's no tactile hard snooze button to hit Bob.
There is on an iPhone - hitting the power or volume buttons will do 'er. Don't even need to lift yer head off the pillow.

I feel like this should have been a parody thread
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 8:11:35 AM EDT
[#3]
weak troll attempt
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 8:14:09 AM EDT
[#4]
40 year old checking in. Hit the snooze button on my DST adjusted alarm clock for the 3rd time this morning
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 8:23:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Once again, Gen Xers reign supreme. We know how to change all the clocks in all the houses and all the cars and on all the devices there in.

The best clock generation to ever exist. There will never be one like us again. So there’s that.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 9:58:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Get ready for them all to be late tomorrow. They think all clocks auto adjust

Bet on it
View Quote

You do realize millennials are in the 30-40 age bracket right? Zoomers or Generation Z is who you must be referring too. They've grown up with cell phones that automatically switch time at midnight so yea the kitchen clock is probably off. However their cell phone which is the most common alarm clock today will be accurate.

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top