[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The one on the right have a peen?
View Quote
First thing I thought of too.
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 9:40:02 AM EDT
[#3]
They're all three dudes. This is Miss Trans Nevada.
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 9:52:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 10:05:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 10:13:35 AM EDT
[#6]
We are in desperate need of another great flood.
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 10:31:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
This is why we need swimsuit competitions, to spot the package.
View Quote

You get it.  Getting rid of that part of the competition had nothing to do with 'rape culture' and everything to do with preparing for the inclusion of genderly ill contestants.

Long...Term...Indoctrination.
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 10:35:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
She is a US American.
View Quote

She can help other countries such as South Africa and the Iraq get maps
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 10:36:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Anything a woman can do a man can do better
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 10:41:28 AM EDT
[#10]
With a jaw line like that could be Bruce Campbell's son.
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 10:41:31 AM EDT
[#11]
That thing is evil.  

Some unsuspecting guy is gonna get his sphincter WRECKED
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 11:16:04 AM EDT
[#12]
It looks like all the judges were men???
Judges
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 11:20:26 AM EDT
[#13]
It will win since we are all virtue signaling now.
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 11:23:29 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Its a she-dick ,  so its ok.
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 11:29:24 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Is it a man?

I don't know what to trust anymore.
View Quote
The shoulders don't lie.
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 11:31:57 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I like the South Point. In one weekend, I did a show on food trucks for the Food Channel and next day, went bowling and had lunch with Heidi Harris. Then I left my favorite pillow there...
View Quote

Wait.. what were we talking about? bobbittybobbity's avatar has erased all information on the thread topic.

Link Posted: 6/29/2021 11:33:56 AM EDT
[#17]
There's nothing else left to do but
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 11:35:13 AM EDT
[#18]
Does not look female. Without the inch of makeup it would be damn scary. This is about jamming an agenda down the public’s throat.
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 12:01:17 PM EDT
[#19]
The one on the left is NOT a biological male.

That's Noelani Mendoza, Miss Nevada Teen
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 12:01:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Wrapping themselves in a rainbow won’t save them from fire.
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 12:08:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
This is about jamming an agenda down the public’s throat.
View Quote

Kinky.
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 12:15:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

ETA NVM.  All you bruh.
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 12:26:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
It looks like all the judges were men???
Judges
View Quote

You're confused that gay men (judges) voted to replace a women with drag queen, of course they did its pride month.
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 12:46:35 PM EDT
[#24]
the prostate isn't removed with Female to Male transition surgery, so if you aren't 100% sure, you can always check that way.
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 12:48:29 PM EDT
[#25]

Man knees. Like old football injuries.

FINKLE IS EINHORN!!!
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 1:05:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
the prostate isn't removed with Female to Male transition surgery, so if you aren't 100% sure, you can always check that way.
View Quote

I’ll check with your dick.
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 1:05:58 PM EDT
[#27]
In the 80s I dated a miss SC.

Her hair was stiffer than my junk and bigger too. You can’t imagine the makeup.

I went to the pageant in Murder Beach SC where she won. It was surreal and I ejected after I saw that plastic scene in person. I can’t imagine how ludicrous it is now with trannies involved.
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 1:08:15 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No thanks bro....My peen does not go into anyones butt ever
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 1:22:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Pepper that Angus
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 1:32:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

pretty good at giving massages too, I am 99.9999999999999999999999999% positive my massuese on the cruise 15 years ago was a Thai Lady boi
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So a dude is the hottest woman in Nevada?

It is so tiresome.
men are better than women at absolutely everything

including beauty pageants, apparently

pretty good at giving massages too, I am 99.9999999999999999999999999% positive my massuese on the cruise 15 years ago was a Thai Lady boi

Women lack the hand strength…
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 1:40:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
If I may put a positive spin on this:

I've always thought pageants like these were kind of dumb, and I've ignored them my entire life (or tried to). They're not important. They don't really matter. The only time I've ever thought about them at all, was because one of the contestants had some "quirk" that made for a loose justification for a news story. Maybe they had a dumb opinion on world peace or whatever. Maybe they had a tear-jerker backstory and hard upbringing. Maybe they were the first  to win. Whatever. And now, having exhausted everything else - we're down to this.

My optimistic take on it, is that the sheer uselessness of these dumb things is finally laid bare. There isn't a lot of ambiguity left - a fucking dude has just been declared a better woman than all of the other actual women competing. It's about the most egregious example of sexism I can think of. Women can't even have a God damn beauty pageant, without a man coming in and fucking it all up for them.

And with that, we can finally put the last nail in the coffin of these pointless things.

View Quote

Bravo.
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 2:32:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Bravo.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've always thought pageants like these were kind of dumb, and I've ignored them my entire life (or tried to). They're not important. They don't really matter. The only time I've ever thought about them at all, was because one of the contestants had some "quirk" that made for a loose justification for a news story. Maybe they had a dumb opinion on world peace or whatever. Maybe they had a tear-jerker backstory and hard upbringing. Maybe they were the first  to win. Whatever. And now, having exhausted everything else - we're down to this.

My optimistic take on it, is that the sheer uselessness of these dumb things is finally laid bare. There isn't a lot of ambiguity left - a fucking dude has just been declared a better woman than all of the other actual women competing. It's about the most egregious example of sexism I can think of. Women can't even have a God damn beauty pageant, without a man coming in and fucking it all up for them.

And with that, we can finally put the last nail in the coffin of these pointless things.

Bravo.

They aren't beauty contests, they aren't scholarship pageants, or whatever they call them now. They are a business designed to make money.

I heard an interview with one of the contestants the year Vanessa Williams won.

The woman was very blunt, the pageant is there to make money because it needs money to survive. A lot of people earn their income because the pageant is making money. The pageant isn't just one event a year, there is a huge organization setting up for the next year, and others making money off the previous pageants.

If you want to know who will be the winner, just review the favorite projects of the contestants. The winner will be pushing a topic which is in the news and the organizers think they can exploit either for publicity or direct financial gain.

During the interview, the former contestant said that going in everyone knew that the eventual winner would be black. It was the hot topic of the time, the pageant didn't have a black winner up to that year.

The only unknown was which black contestant. There were only 2 or 3 black contestants, so it was pretty easy to narrow down the who the eventual winner would be. Williams was the most likely because of her singing, she's very talented. It's also possible the organizers had heard of her nude pictures and hoped to get press from it. If so, it worked.
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 2:34:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/29/2021 2:49:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

They aren't beauty contests, they aren't scholarship pageants, or whatever they call them now. They are a business designed to make money.

The woman was very blunt, the pageant is there to make money because it needs money to survive. A lot of people earn their income because the pageant is making money. The pageant isn't just one event a year, there is a huge organization setting up for the next year, and others making money off the previous pageants.

If you want to know who will be the winner, just review the favorite projects of the contestants. The winner will be pushing a topic which is in the news and the organizers think they can exploit either for publicity or direct financial gain.

During the interview, the former contestant said that going in everyone knew that the eventual winner would be black. It was the hot topic of the time, the pageant didn't have a black winner up to that year.

The only unknown was which black contestant. There were only 2 or 3 black contestants, so it was pretty easy to narrow down the who the eventual winner would be. Williams was the most likely because of her singing, she's very talented. It's also possible the organizers had heard of her nude pictures and hoped to get press from it. If so, it worked.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bravo.

Vanessa was hot, and verifiably female.
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 3:51:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 9:12:29 PM EDT
[#36]
Nowhere else will performance enhancing drugs get a contestant a pass.

Hell, I bet even a boob job on a real woman (not being judgmental here) will disqualify her from even competing.

Lance Armstrong should have identified as a trans-trans man.
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 9:12:37 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Even the one with a dick ?
View Quote

That one gets no Funky Cold Medina.....
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 9:14:16 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

I remember the pics of Vanessa munching box. It was glorious.
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 9:36:01 PM EDT
[#39]
Fuck, marry, kill
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 12:01:39 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So a dude is the hottest woman in Nevada?

It is so tiresome.
men are better than women at absolutely everything

including beauty pageants, apparently

This lady boi had stronk hands
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 12:02:04 AM EDT
[#41]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://media.giphy.com/media/wbNbex9FhjI52/giphy.gif

Im not joking...no butts ever..not even my own.
Link Posted: 7/3/2021 5:11:03 PM EDT
[#42]
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/3/2021 5:57:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Not guilty.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/3/2021 6:09:03 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/3/2021 6:10:07 PM EDT
[#45]
Fuck you,let it go. I need to change my state to USA.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top