Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 6:17:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quick, get the vaccine that doesn't keep you from getting covid or stop spreading covid. To protect us from the spread of covid.

Yes, our leaders are really that dumb.
View Quote

yes AND half our citizens are just that dumb to believe it all.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 6:17:12 PM EDT
[#2]
FUCK cocaine bitch mitch
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 6:18:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Fuck that commie. I'm done with Ds and Rs all fucking scum.
"Take the woke poke or we'll destroy the  country further!!"

Link Posted: 7/21/2021 6:25:06 PM EDT
[#4]
The vaccine doesn't make you bullet proof. Maybe the people should be the ones to give a warning.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 6:25:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Fuck him.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/21/2021 6:27:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Get vaccinated! Hey McConnell, get FUCKED!
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 6:28:13 PM EDT
[#7]
The creepiest thing is how Mitch and the press use the phrase
"shots in arms".  "We need to get shots in as many arms as possible" just sounds weird.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 6:28:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Suck my dick.

Link Posted: 7/21/2021 6:32:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
"McConnell’s call to seek trusted and verified information about the virus and vaccines."

There is no such thing as a trusted source on this bullshit.
View Quote

You got that right.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 6:32:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Mitch is what happens when someone makes a lifelong career of being less shity than the person he's running against, barely less.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 6:39:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Mitch the Bitch
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 6:41:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
“These shots need to get in everybody’s arms as rapidly as possible or we´re going to be back in a situation in the fall that we don’t yearn for — that we went through last year,” McConnell (R-Ky.) said at a news conference Tuesday, adding, “This is not complicated.”
View Quote

Or, you and all of your kind can fuck the hell off and let us be free citizens by CHOOSING what to do with and put in our own bodies. The pandemic didn't cause all the lockdowns, YOU people did. All the scared little bitches would've stayed home, anyway. That would've left the rest of the public to those of us who aren't scared little bitches and would rather live freely than have some fucking pack of morons in the Capitol tell us what to do, when to do it, and how to do it. You serve us, NOT the other way around. I'm a grown-ass man and and am fully capable of making my own decisions and also living with the consequences of those decisions. Don't like it? FUCK OFF! Because I don't care.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 6:42:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
"shots in arms".  "We need to get shots in as many arms as possible" just sounds weird.
View Quote

Indeed.

We're all just cattle to them.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 6:43:50 PM EDT
[#14]
I really can't stand that RINO
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 6:45:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

That phrase has been making the rounds for a while.  Its part of the messaging.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 6:48:43 PM EDT
[#16]
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."

Edit:  Maybe he can send me a sternly worded non-binding resolution, telling me he really, really, really means it this time.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 6:49:11 PM EDT
[#17]
How are they going to sell enough (semi?)annual booster shots unless many more people get the first dose(s)?

Let’s say US pop is at 55% vaccinated, with at least 40% vowing to never get jabbed.  What % of currently vaxxed will comply with coming mandatory boosters?

I imagine in two years the total fully (ie up to date) vaccinated population will be considerably less than it is now. Which is not what those who seek unlimited power and money want to see.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 6:50:09 PM EDT
[#18]
and Fauci says that the trouble with Americans is that they need to learn how to take orders...
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 6:50:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Idgaf.

No one here (My part of Ar, gives a fuck)

Do it faggot.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 6:51:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Hey Mitch, why don't you suck this?  Fuck off.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 6:51:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Mitch is what happens when someone makes a lifelong career of being less shity than the person he's running against, barely less.
View Quote

And a voting public too stupid to vote any other way but Team R no matter what.

"Perfect is the enemy of good"
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 6:52:38 PM EDT
[#22]
FPNI
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 6:54:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/354072/4da-2022909.pngFuck that commie. I'm done with Ds and Rs all fucking scum.
"Take the woke poke or we'll destroy the  country further!!"

View Quote

And they mean it.

They don’t give a rats ass if anyone gets the shot, they’re just laying groundwork for further punishment
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 6:56:54 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quick, get the vaccine that doesn't keep you from getting covid or stop spreading covid. To protect us from the spread of covid.

Yes, our leaders are really that dumb.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/21/2021 6:58:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Oh. Well if Mitch says so.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 6:59:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Just how much more helicopter money can they afford to print? Not that it's ever stopped them in the past.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 7:16:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Sounds like a direct threat.
View Quote
this kind of did too.
https://www.q13fox.com/the-divide-with-brandi-kruse/brandi-kruse-inslees-shame-game-serves-no-purpose
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 7:17:52 PM EDT
[#28]
How about no
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 7:19:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Lol does he know that blacks are the least vaccinated and that people loved getting free money to sit on their ass?
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 7:19:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
lol we will never "lockdown" here in Florida.
View Quote
Yeah, that shit ain't coming back any time soon.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 7:23:11 PM EDT
[#31]
I'm not a fan of McConnell's, by any stretch of the imagination, but I didn't see him say anything about lockdowns.

If you don't want lockdowns, then you best pay attention to your state reps and governor.  They're the assholes that actually implemented it last time.

Granted, it was at the behest of Trump.    Not one of his better moves, by any means.  
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 7:23:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Keep right on pushing this shit right up to November 2022. Gotta have an excuse for more mail-in ballots.
Gargle my balls and make my cock jealous you fucking marble chewing, turtle looking asshole.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 7:24:41 PM EDT
[#33]
Herd Immunity ?
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 7:26:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Just how much more helicopter money can they afford to print? Not that it's ever stopped them in the past.
View Quote

Enough to justify the taking of all 401k moneys and every dime of inheritance.

Feels like they are working towards a goal.... A big goal.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 7:31:29 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
and Fauci says that the trouble with Americans is that they need to learn how to take orders...
View Quote

True, that is one of our many faults. So sorry. :)
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 7:31:42 PM EDT
[#36]
I’ve had a year to fill the gaps in our preps and make friends with the neighborhood.

Another “lockdown” will be the ruination of our Country.  

Fuck them.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 7:32:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Eat my whole ass swamp bitch
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 7:33:30 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yeah...historically speaking we aren't good at that.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 7:33:36 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Damn you Neanderthals

A fresh wave of pandemic lockdowns like the ones that crippled the country last year loom on the horizon if people don’t wise up and get vaccinated against COVID-19, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell warned.

“These shots need to get in everybody’s arms as rapidly as possible or we´re going to be back in a situation in the fall that we don’t yearn for — that we went through last year,” McConnell (R-Ky.) said at a news conference Tuesday, adding, “This is not complicated.”

Asked about comments from Utah Gov. Spencer Cox alleging that conservative pundits are killing people with their rhetoric, McConnell stated that he encourages everybody to “ignore all of these other voices that are giving demonstrably bad advice.”

McConnell’s call to seek trusted and verified information about the virus and vaccines mirrors White House efforts this past week to counter false information that they say is spreading on social media and cable news.

McConnell took to Twitter to promote his pro-vaccination remarks, tweeting a portion of them with the words “Get Vaccinated!” at the top of the tweet.

A new Axios Ipsos poll highlights the difficulties that government officials have had in convincing a significant segment of the American population to take the jab: Of the unvaccinated respondents to that poll, fully half said they are “not at all likely” to take it.

The minority leader’s statements come at a time when the Delta variant has led to a spike in COVID cases across the country, although without a corresponding increase in hospitalizations and deaths.

View Quote

Fuck him. He showed his true colors Jan. 6th
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 7:33:55 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
does the right side of the uniparty wipe the spit off the mega phone before they start blowing into it?
View Quote

Why should they, they don't wipe the cum off their mouth when they swap democrat dicks
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 7:35:59 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I'm not a fan of McConnell's, by any stretch of the imagination, but I didn't see him say anything about lockdowns.

If you don't want lockdowns, then you best pay attention to your state reps and governor.  They're the assholes that actually implemented it last time.

Granted, it was at the behest of Trump.    Not one of his better moves, by any means.  
View Quote

We're good in PA. We voted in May and Mastriano has already stated that's the end of this.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 7:37:03 PM EDT
[#42]
You all know that Trump and his whole family got the vaccine right?  So did pretty much all of Fox news also.  It's not complicated
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 7:39:35 PM EDT
[#43]
A Republican kow towing to the left?

No fucking way!
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 7:40:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
You all know that Trump and his whole family got the vaccine right?  So did pretty much all of Fox news also.  It's not complicated
View Quote

No it sure isn't. At all. I'll never get it because they want me to.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 7:41:36 PM EDT
[#45]
I never lockdowned before.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 7:42:14 PM EDT
[#46]
Swamp whore...don't care one lick what gobble neck says.  Dude will be burning in hell for his decrepitness soon.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 7:43:03 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Don't care.

Join date post count. Fuck off.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 7:43:10 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I never lockdowned before.
View Quote

^^^^^Same here.......Poo-Poo on that old Turtle...................
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 7:44:16 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

good for them, they chose to get it, I choose not to. You seem to think we're part of a cult here that does what you think our leaders tell us, that's your side that does that.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 7:45:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Will happen regardless. Could be 100% of population vaccinated and cases would still surge and pols will lock down out of fear.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top