Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 13
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 9:44:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Romney is the biggest bitch in Washington DC. Yes. A big, gay Mormon cocksucker.
View Quote
Please don't insult gay cockersuckers like that.  
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 9:47:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote
Mike Huckabee is an anti-gun liberal.

He is also an avowed anti-Mormon who hates members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

It was Trump who called Romney for SOS. Not the other way around. And Trump picked Tillerson. Tillerson is one of those who accuse Trump of breaking the law.

Then Trump endorsed Romney for Senate, without Romney asking...

Huckabee is the one talking out both sides of his mouth...

Every single gun owning conservative had to hold their nose to vote for Trump. For anti-gun lliberal Huckabee to say otherwise is being disingenuous.

Every conservative vote for Trump is a compromise. For anti-gun liberal Huckabee to say otherwise is Huckabee being disingenuous.

Huckabee is one of a small handful of folks who claim to be on our side of the line, but celebrates that, "G- D- America!" Obama won in 2012.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 9:53:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Looking back Romney has flipped flipped on every single position he has ever taken.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Looking back Romney has flipped flipped on every single position he has ever taken.
Trump took five different positions on abortion in three days during the 2016 Primary.

Quoted:
Give Mittens a little time he will be change his position again.
Trump will start talking about his, "pro-gun commission," in time for the Republican Convention... Trumps followers will tell folks to look at Trumps promises on his campaign website, just like four years ago when gun owners question Trumps record.

Quoted:
He will try backing Trump in 2020 just to slurp up some air time.
Don't you want folks to back, "take the guns first," Trump in 2020?

Every single conservative vote for Trump in 2020 will be a compromise vote. Every gun owner, everyone who wants a secure border and business owners punished for hiring illegals... Every conservative vote for Trump in 2020 will be a compromise vote.

No conservative is happy with Trumps position on increasing the Federal government power, limiting gun rights, and giving illegals amnesty and long-term legal protections.

Link Posted: 4/20/2019 10:10:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Are you joking!!??

We just witnessed a 2+ year attempted soft coup engaged in by democrats/nevertrumpers who FALSELY accused the president of the USA of collusion/treason.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Are you joking!!??

We just witnessed a 2+ year attempted soft coup engaged in by democrats/nevertrumpers who FALSELY accused the president of the USA of collusion/treason.
I saw it happen, just as you did.

I knew all along that Trump did not collude with Russia. I knew all along the threat was Hillary, who Trump promised to lock-up, then gave immunity the day after he won.

Breaking a campaign promise.

I believe that Trump should have stuck to his campaign promise. Trump vowing to break his campaign promises, and letting the hardcore Democrat Jared Kushner run Trumps (now Democrat) agenda was a serious mistake.

Romney had nothing to do with accusing Trump of collusion, and waited until the report was released to make an opinion.

Quoted:

And they did so with fake information, with created evidence, and by engaging in a fishing expedition without any specified and identifiable crime.
Trumps inner-circle of open-borders, anti-gun Democrats was gutted. A significant group of Trumps inner-circle are going to Prison.

Trumps closest in his inner-circle say that Trump is one of them.

Romney was saying that before the report was released. Conservative gun owners were saying Trump is a threat before the report was released.

Romneys opinion that Trump surrounded himself with folks --crystal clear-- engaged in criminal behavior existed before any investigation was called. And Romney had nothing to do with the investigation.

McCain did. He is dead.

Hillary did. She got personal immunity from Trump himself.

Obama probably did.

Romney? Lol, rofl. Waited until after the report to release his opinion, and it happens to be the same opinion he had before the report was released...

Quoted:

And where is Romney's focus on bad behavior...…...Trump.
Trump has had some bad behavior. No question.

Trumps hardened, "take the guns first," followers are waving the Mueller report around like it is something to brag about. Romney told the truth about it.

Trump surrounded himself with bad people. Those people broke the law. Trump did not collude with Russia. Romneys position is the correct and accurate one on this...

Quoted:
Romney is the enemy, plain and simple.
Trumps, "take the guns first," platform on gun rights makes Trump the enemy to gun owners.

Trump supporting, "Red Flag," legislation makes Trump the enemy to gun owners.

Trumps long-term legal protections to illegals makes Trump an enemy to conservatives. Trump importing illegal immigrants for work at his hotels and propertied makes Trump an enemy to conservatives.

Plain and simple.

Romney is wrong much of the time. Last week Romney defended Trumps horrible immigration, "deal," which was a giveaway to open-borders Democrats. Romney is wrong a lot. Romney was wrong to defend Trump on immigration a week ago. Romney is wrong  a lot.

Romney is correct on the Mueller report. Trump did not collude with Russia. Only Democrats and retards thought that. If it *had* occurred, we would have known all about it earlier. Trumps campaign was infested with open-borders, anti-gun Democrats who would have told the world. We would have known about it.

Romney is also correct that Trump surrounded himself with bad people with ill-intent. Romney is 100% correct on that.

Romney is not as much of a threat to conservative ideals as Trump is. Trump has adopted the Democrat Party platform on gun rights and immigration and the role of the Federal Government. Trump is the threat.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 10:11:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 10:15:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I knew all along that Trump did not collude with Russia. I knew all along the threat was Hillary, who Trump promised to lock-up, then gave immunity the day after he won.

I believe that Trump should have stuck to his campaign promise. Trump vowing to break his campaign promises, and letting the hardcore Democrat Jared Kushner run Trumps (now Democrat) agenda was a serious mistake.

Romney had nothing to do with accusing Trump of collusion, and waited until the report was released to make an opinion.

Trumps inner-circle of open-borders, anti-gun Democrats was gutted. A significant group of Trumps inner-circle are going to Prison.

Romney was saying that before the report was released. Conservative gun owners were saying Trump is a threat before the report was released.

Romneys opinion that Trump surrounded himself with folks --crystal clear-- engaged in criminal behavior existed before any investigation was called. And Romney had nothing to do with the investigation.

McCain did. He is dead.

Obama probably did.

Romney? Lol, rofl. Waited until after the report to release his opinion, and it happens to be the same opinion he had before the report was released...

Trumps hardened, "take the guns first," followers are waving the Mueller report around like it is something to brag about. Romney told the truth about it.

Trump surrounded himself with bad people. Those people broke the law. Trump did not collude with Russia. Romneys position is the correct and accurate one on this...

Trumps, "take the guns first," platform on gun rights makes Trump the enemy to gun owners.

Trumps long-term legal protections to illegals makes Trump an enemy to conservatives. Trump importing illegal immigrants for work at his hotels and propertied makes Trump an enemy to conservatives.

Plain and simple.

Romney is wrong much of the time. Last week Romney defended Trumps horrible immigration, "deal," which was a giveaway to open-borders Democrats. Romney is wrong a lot. Romney was wrong to defend Trump on immigration a week ago. Romney is wrong  a lot.

Romney is correct on the Mueller report. Trump did not collude with Russia. Only Democrats and retards thought that. If it *had* occurred, we would have known all about it earlier. Trumps campaign was infested with open-borders, anti-gun Democrats who would have told the world. We would have known about it.

Romney is also correct that Trump surrounded himself with bad people with ill-intent. Romney is 100% correct on that.

Romney is not as much of a threat to conservative ideals as Trump is. Trump has adopted the Democrat Party platform on gun rights and immigration and the role of the Federal Government. Trump is the threat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are you joking!!??

Quoted:

And they did so with fake information, with created evidence, and by engaging in a fishing expedition without any specified and identifiable crime.

McCain did. He is dead.

Obama probably did.

Quoted:

Quoted:

Plain and simple.

Look...….Romney chose to trash Trump based on the witch hunt report...…...he DID NOT choose to trash the perpetrators of this soft coup.

That SPEAKS VOLUMES to me relative to his true beliefs and intentions.

He is the enemy of freedom and is ok with soft coup attempts based on falsities and lies.

I will NEVER speak kindly of Romney again unless he apologizes for this and realizes he is supporting tyranny and totalitarian illegality and tactics.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 10:16:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Mike Huckabee is an anti-gun liberal.

He is also an avowed anti-Mormon who hates members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

It was Trump who called Romney for SOS. Not the other way around. And Trump picked Tillerson. Tillerson is one of those who accuse Trump of breaking the law.

Then Trump endorsed Romney for Senate, without Romney asking...

Huckabee is the one talking out both sides of his mouth...

Every single gun owning conservative had to hold their nose to vote for Trump. For anti-gun lliberal Huckabee to say otherwise is being disingenuous.

Every conservative vote for Trump is a compromise. For anti-gun liberal Huckabee to say otherwise is Huckabee being disingenuous.

Huckabee is one of a small handful of folks who claim to be on our side of the line, but celebrates that, "G- D- America!" Obama won in 2012.
View Quote
We certainly understand why Mormons hate Mike Hucabee.  Hucabee tells the truth.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 10:18:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

We certainly understand why Mormons hate Mike Hucabee.  Hucabee tells the truth.  
View Quote
Look, let's all just admit that deep down Romney wanted Trump unseated via this soft coup attempt.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 10:24:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Look, let's all just admit that deep down Romney wanted Trump unseated via this soft coup attempt.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Romney is still pissed that he didn't win the presidency and Trump did.  Romney is a petty asshole and will do what he can to stay in the news and fluff his ego.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 10:36:15 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Romney is still pissed that he didn't win the presidency and Trump did.  Romney is a petty asshole and will do what he can to stay in the news and fluff his ego.
View Quote
Yep.  Just like Cain envied Abel.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 10:41:06 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think it is worse than that...…..he is part of the dirty Swamp and not to be trusted.

A criminal soft coup attempt was thwarted and he chooses to trash Trump instead of the perpetrators of this soft coup.

Yes, I think this is MUCH worse than mere jealousy and envy.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 11:02:44 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
No shit!

I'd take my kids out of any douchebag teacher's class that has these kind of fucked up morals.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And you used to teach children!
No shit!

I'd take my kids out of any douchebag teacher's class that has these kind of fucked up morals.
Could you imagine being stuck in that classroom with hoppy...
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 11:26:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I think it is worse than that...…..he is part of the dirty Swamp and not to be trusted.

A criminal soft coup attempt was thwarted and he chooses to trash Trump instead of the perpetrators of this soft coup.

Yes, I think this is MUCH worse than mere jealousy and envy.
View Quote
I remember the last month or so before the '12 election when GOP stalwarts here were lambasting those that were lukewarm at best about Romney. I remember saying "well he seems like a good man", held my nose, and voted for him as did millions of others.

To be honest I think we dodged a bullet with him losing to the Halfrican given how the Halfrican sorta dialed it in during his second term.

Now is Trump a "good man" in a traditional POTUS sense? No he's not, but I did not help elect him for that, I voted for him to at least try to right the ship that W ran on the rocks and the Halfrican just let sit there trying to "transform" it.

A traditional swamp connected GOP POTUS simply could not do it....And while a lot has been accomplished there is a long way to go. We damn sure don't need Romney's plotting and back-biting.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 11:27:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I remember the last month or so before the '12 election when GOP stalwarts here were lambasting those that were lukewarm at best about Romney. I remember saying "well he seems like a good man", held my nose, and voted for him as did millions of others.

To be honest I think we dodged a bullet with him losing to the Halfrican given how the Halfrican sorta dialed it in during his second term.

Now is Trump a "good man" in a traditional POTUS sense? No he's not, but I did not help elect him for that, I voted for him to at least try to right the ship that W ran on the rocks and the Halfrican just let it sit there trying to "transform" it.

A traditional swamp connected GOP POTUS simply could not do it....And while a lot has been accomplished there is a long way to go. We damn sure don't need Romney's plotting and back-biting.
View Quote
I admit in 2012 that I thought he was overall a decent man...…..weak, but decent.

BOY WAS I FUCKING WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 11:32:09 AM EDT
[#15]
The Turtle best start riding herd on Romney because he's looking to subvert the GOP Senate......You can see it coming a mile away.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 11:33:22 AM EDT
[#16]
99 Problems (Explicit Political Remix) ORIGINAL UPLOAD
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 11:35:07 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The Turtle best start riding herd on Romney because he's looking to subvert the GOP Senate......You can see it coming a mile away.
View Quote
I agree one GUZILLION percent!!
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 11:43:57 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Look...….Romney chose to trash Trump based on the witch hunt report...…...he DID NOT choose to trash the perpetrators of this soft coup.

He is the enemy of freedom and is ok with soft coup attempts based on falsities and lies.

I will NEVER speak kindly of Romney again unless he apologizes for this and realizes he is supporting tyranny and totalitarian illegality and tactics.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are you joking!!??

Quoted:

McCain did. He is dead.

Obama probably did.

Quoted:

Quoted:

Plain and simple.

Yep,romney is a POS that wants to be center stage.Big ego for a carpetbagging POS........
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 11:44:45 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yep.

I'm sure we will be hearing a lot form the POS .
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 11:50:36 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Yep,romney is a POS that wants to be center stage.Big ego for a carpetbagging POS........
View Quote
At this point I wouldn't be all that surprised if Romney ends up switching parties and caucusing with the democrats.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 11:53:32 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
At this point I wouldn't be all that surprised if Romney ends up switching parties and caucusing with the democrats.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And if he did the 'roo would still defend Romney
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 11:56:48 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
No, he's playing the subversion game within the GOP. You wait, it won't be long before Mike Lee and maybe even Ted Cruz start walking lock-step with him.....The signs are there if you look close enough. He's already got Collins and that bitch from AK in his corner.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 11:58:19 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Imagine you are posing as a real right winger and you find out that Russian collusion was a total dishonest hoax designed to initiate a soft coup and your FIRST complaint is against Trump and NOT against the perpetrators of this attempted soft coup.

Think about that Arfcom………..think DEEPLY about that.

Even I didn't think Romney was THIS FUCKING BAD...…...but he is.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 11:58:53 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

No, he's playing the subversion game within the GOP. You wait, it won't be long before Mike Lee and maybe even Ted Cruz start walking lock-step with him.....The signs are there if you look close enough. He's already got Collins and that bitch from AK in his corner.
View Quote
I agree COMPLETELY about Lee...…..not convinced about Cruz though.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 11:59:16 AM EDT
[#25]
"“I know John McCain, and John McCain's a great guy, a tremendous guy,” Trump told King. “I've known him for a long time. And I'm with him, and I'm with him based on the fact that I have great knowledge of John McCain." Link

"And while I'm at it, I hold in the highest esteem Sen. John McCain for his service to our country in uniform and in public office, and I fully support and endorse his re-election," said Trump Link

The spirit of McCain is to stab conservatives in the back. Trump did that on gun rights and immigration. The Swamp is alive and well in the Trump Administration. The spirit of stabbing conservatives in the back is alive and well with, "take the guns first," "amnesty for illegals," Trump.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 12:00:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nah,he would be a nobody in the dem party,he can be a "Maverick" in the Republican party.........
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 12:00:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

"“I know John McCain, and John McCain's a great guy, a tremendous guy,” Trump told King. “I've known him for a long time. And I'm with him, and I'm with him based on the fact that I have great knowledge of John McCain." Link

"And while I'm at it, I hold in the highest esteem Sen. John McCain for his service to our country in uniform and in public office, and I fully support and endorse his re-election," said Trump Link

The spirit of McCain is to stab conservatives in the back. Trump did that on gun rights and immigration. The Swamp is alive and well in the Trump Administration. The spirit of stabbing conservatives in the back is alive and well with, "take the guns first," "amnesty for illegals," Trump.
View Quote
No one is saying Trump is perfect...…...shit, he even hired USELESS Sessions for god's sake.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 12:01:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Nah,he would be a nobody in the dem party,he can be a "Maverick" in the Republican party.........
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good point.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 12:08:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Huckabee crushed Romney.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 12:11:32 PM EDT
[#30]
I swear to God seeing how ridiculous the never_Trumpers are here that they need to seek therapy for Trump derangement syndrome. It almost like they demand everyone see him like they do as if on some kind of fucked up political jihad or some deranged sports fan who is obsessed with a rival team.

Dudes let it go, opinions differ, go mow your yards or get layed. This isn't a religion in which you must save the non-believers souls. Just like they can't just post a differing opinion and move on...they must seek to redeem non-believers and make all Trump related threads their own jihad...lol.

The funny thing is that you can see that Trump lives rent free in their heads, which he loves doing to his haters BTW and they make it happen...when neva_Trumpers wake up they think Trump, when the shower they think Trump, when they go to the bathroom they think Trump...making breakfast? - Trump. Driving?- Trump. At work? - Trump. Lunch time? - Trump. Dinner? -Trump. Fucking their wife they look down and see Trump or at least preach to her why Trump is bad...lol.

It's funny yet sad and pathetic.

Holy fuck...
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 12:18:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I don't know what to say. Everyone has an opinion on the report.

The Trump narrative is that the report somehow made Trump a conservative.

Trumps, "take the guns first," followers are trying to portray the report as more than it is.

Quoted:

Romney told the truth about the report, and the truth bothers people.

The truth is that Trump exposed himself as a deeply-embeded part of The Washington Swamp. The truth is that Trump cannot ever say he is attacking The Swamp from outside The Swamp...

Romney told the truth, and the truth bothers people.

The, "take the guns first," Trump narrative is that Trump is crystal-clean, and the report shows that Trump is a conservative.

No. Trump did not collude with Russia. Trump is dirty, and his inner-circle is dirty.

Quoted:

I did not read that in Romneys words. You are reading between the lines. Grasping for information that is not there.

Romney has consistently attacked Hillary and Obama. Called balls and strikes against them. Trump has a history of supporting and funding Hillary.

Trump is accused of collusion. Romney says, --correctly--, to wait until the investigation is over before accusing Trump of anything. That was the correct thing to do. Romney, not one to hold-back in negative statements towards Trump, does not say a word edge-wise against Trump on collusion. Not a peep.

Meanwhile, Romney bangs the drum that Trump is part of The Swamp, and Trumps inner-circle is The Swamp.

The report comes-out, and sure enough... Trump is part of The Swamp, and Trumps inner-circle is The Swamp. But Trump did not collude with Russia.

Romney was right all along, it turns out.

An enemy of freedom? The report exonerated Trump completely of accusations of illegal activity. The report was the best thing to happen to Trump in a long time. The report gives Trump and Trumps, "take the guns first," followers the ability to get folks to take their attention away from Trumps failures on immigration, gun rights, and deficit spending. Romneys only mistake was not toeing the Trump narrative line. The report is what it is.

But I do not see Romney giving Hillary immunity, like Trump did. I have yet to see Romney support or praise Hillary or Obama on this. Hillary has immunity, nothing to fear, directly from Trump.

Quoted:

Trump criminalizing gun parts possession with his, "bumpstock ban," is illegal and supports tyranny.

Obama and Hillary engaged in tyranny in pushing the collusion narrative. Hillary has immunity. Obama is going to claim it was Presidential immunity while he was President. The folks guilty have immunity.

Romney? Romney? I think you are trying to find a boogeyman.

The report showed Trump did not break the law. Only retards and idiots did not know that already. But the report also showed that Trump is deeply part of The Swamp, and his inner-circle is The Swamp. Only retards and idiots did not know that already.

Romney is not your boogeyman. Romney just repeated what conservatives all already knew. Trump is a compromise candidate. Trump is not a good person, and is certainly not pro-gun. Romney just repeated what small-government, pro-gun conservatives already knew. We already knew that Trrump is a bad person. A compromise candidate on his best day. Nothing more. Nothing less.

The Mueller report is what it is. Trumps, "take the guns first," followers/puppets are running around acting like the report says that Trump is now a small government conservative. The truth is that Trump not colluding with Russia is not really that high of a bar at all... In reality.

Hillary and Obama both have immunity. They are your boogeymans. Romney? Romney only repeated what small-government conservatives already knew... Trump is part of The Swamp and Trumps inner-circle are criminals who are part of The Swamp. Only Trumps most ardent, "take the guns first," followers see it differently...

It is correct and right for conservatives to be unhappy with Trumps failure of a performance on gun rights, immigration, and deficit spending. It is right and correct to point-out that Trump is part of The Swamp, and Trumps inner-circle was filled with Democrats and criminals.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 12:22:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Sorry Juni……….anyone who's first statement out of his/her mouth is a statement to the public that trashes Trump in this witch hunt report RATHER then trashing the perpetrators of this soft coup CANNOT call themselves a true right winger.

Romney is scum.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 12:24:16 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
Mike Huckabee is not considered highly in pro-gun, small-government circles, regardless of religious beliefs.

Huckabee, realizing his ill-placed positions on gun rights and pro-amnesty immigration tied himself to loyalty to Trump, and Trumps, "take the guns first," followers appreciate the cover-fire for Trumps gun control initiatives and amnesty for illegals provided by Huckabee.

But he is no conservative, and is not considered highly in pro-gun, small-government circles, regardless  of religious beliefs.

Huckabee is an avowed anti-Mormon. My only real problems with Huckabee is that he is not a conservative, and he supports --fully-- Trumps gun control and pro-amnesty initiatives...
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 12:29:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
Mind reading attempt.

IF that were the case, I think Romney would have said something about collusion before the report.

Gun owning conservatives all want Trump gone so that the assault on 2nd Amendment rights can finally end.

Anti-immigration conservatives all want Trump gone because Trump Corp imported illegal immigrants for work at his hotels and properties.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 12:38:13 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Mind reading attempt.

IF that were the case, I think Romney would have said something about collusion before the report.

Gun owning conservatives all want Trump gone so that the assault on 2nd Amendment rights can finally end.

Anti-immigration conservatives all want Trump gone because Trump Corp imported illegal immigrants for work at his hotels and properties.
View Quote
Why are you giving Romney a pass on his NOT condemning the attempted dishonest soft coup?

That is about as dangerous as anything can get to destroying a free country.

And the democrats/nevertrumpers engaged in it...….Romney is ok with that and don't for one second try and make me believe he was happy at its outcome.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 12:38:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Romney is still pissed that he didn't win the presidency and Trump did.  
View Quote
Losing the Presidency has got to be tough...

But jealousy? I don't think Romney would have answered the phone when Trump called with the SOS position, if that were the case. Romney would have done much better than Tillerson (who is one of many who now accuse Trump of being a criminal).

From all accounts, and both Romneys folks and Trumps Democrat Jared Kushner say the same thing: when Trump called, Romney was excited and willing to serve as SOS. Hardly the reaction of someone filled with petty jealousy.

Tillerson got picked, and now openly advocates against Trump, and accuses Trump of breaking the law. Romney was the better choice.

If Romney felt as you described, the reaction would have been much different from Romney... And both camps say the same thing. Trumps Democrats say Romney was excited and willing to serve the Trump Administration and the American people. Romneys folks say the same thing. Then Tillerson ended up accusing Trump of breaking the law.

Romney tries to call balls and strikes. He ended up being correct on this one.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 12:42:03 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Losing the Presidency has got to be tough...

But jealousy? I don't think Romney would have answered the phone when Trump called with the SOS position, if that were the case. Romney would have done much better than Tillerson (who is one of many who now accuse Trump of being a criminal).

From all accounts, and both Romneys folks and Trumps Democrat Jared Kushner say the same thing: when Trump called, Romney was excited and willing to serve as SOS. Hardly the reaction of someone filled with petty jealousy.

Tillerson got picked, and now openly advocates against Trump, and accuses Trump of breaking the law. Romney was the better choice.

If Romney felt as you described, the reaction would have been much different from Romney... And both camps say the same thing. Trumps Democrats say Romney was excited and willing to serve the Trump Administration and the American people. Romneys folks say the same thing. Then Tillerson ended up accusing Trump of breaking the law.

Romney tries to call balls and strikes. He ended up being correct on this one.
View Quote
You are completely and utterly ignoring the fact that a huge segment of our power structure engaged in a dishonest soft coup.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 12:44:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Sorry Juni……….anyone who's first statement out of his/her mouth is a statement to the public that trashes Trump in this witch hunt report RATHER then trashing the perpetrators of this soft coup CANNOT call themselves a true right winger.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Anyone who says, "take the guns first," is not a true right winger.

You thought Romney was a true right-winger before he repeated what we all already knew about Trump?

It was a coup. No question. Hillarys immunity for the coup comes directly from Trump. Obama has built-in Presidential immunity.

You are absolutely grasping at straws on this... It reeks of, "Trump is anti-gun? Blame Romney!"

Trump surrounded himself with criminals and got caught with his hands in The Swamp? Blame Romney!

Quoted:
Romney is scum.
And Trump just gave long-term legal protections to illegal immigrants.

And set-in-stone the pathway for the next AWB.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 12:46:21 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

You thought Romney was a true right-winger before he repeated what we all already knew about Trump?

It was a coup. No question. Hillarys immunity for the coup comes directly from Trump. Obama has built-in Presidential immunity.

You are absolutely grasping at straws on this... It reeks of, "Trump is anti-gun? Blame Romney!"

Trump surrounded himself with criminals and got caught with his hands in The Swamp? Blame Romney!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Romney is scum.

My first reaction to seeing that the formal witch hunt report concluded there was NO collusion was one of extreme anger against the perpetrators of this dishonest soft coup.

Romney's first reaction was to trash Trump.

Sorry, your man Romney is scum.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 12:49:37 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Imagine you are posing as a real right winger and you find out that Russian collusion was a total dishonest hoax designed to initiate a soft coup and your FIRST complaint is against Trump and NOT against the perpetrators of this attempted soft coup.

Think about that Arfcom..think DEEPLY about that.

Even I didn't think Romney was THIS FUCKING BAD......but he is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The first words out of Romney's mouth were a Trump bash....so bad that Swallowswell agreed..... so it appears that the 'roo and swallowswell have a lot in common....

Romney had the chance to condemn the democrats for what they attempted, but no he CHOSE to remain silent on that.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 12:50:25 PM EDT
[#41]
Thank God the Roo finally gets his own thread to keep him preoccupied

Link Posted: 4/20/2019 12:50:28 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

The first words out of Romney's mouth were a Trump bash....so bad that Swallowswell agreed..... so it appears that the 'roo and swallowswell have a lot in common....

Romney had the chance to condemn the democrats for what they attempted, but no he CHOSE to remain silent on that.
View Quote
Yup, that is exactly what he did.

Those are the facts and cannot be denied.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 12:50:54 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Why are you giving Romney a pass on his NOT condemning the attempted dishonest soft coup?

That is about as dangerous as anything can get to destroying a free country.

And the democrats/nevertrumpers engaged in it...….Romney is ok with that and don't for one second try and make me believe he was happy at its outcome.
View Quote
Let me get this straight.

Romney did not participate in the clear-cut coup.

Romney did not  perpetuate the lie that Trump colluded.

Romney did not have anything to do with the coup.

Help me with this... Let me get this straight... Romney had ziltch to do with the clear-cut coup attempt by (Trump exonerated) Hillary and (Presidential immunity) Obama...

Romney had nothing  to do with that.

Trump, on the other hand, surrounded himself with criminals. Something Romney warned us about with Trump years ago. Trump, on the other hand, packed his inner-circle with The Swamp. Something Romney warned us about with Trump years ago.

Romney releases a statement, saying he is pleased that Trump is exonerated from accusations of collusion... But upset that Trump packed his inner-circle with criminals.

And you are upset at Romney for what? Not attacking (Trump protected) Hillary and (Presidential immunity) Obama?

You are upset that Romney is not repeating the false Trump narrative on this. Trump did not collude with Russia, but he is not a conservative.

Romney had nothing to do with the clear-cut coup attempt. Nothing. Romney never got on the collusion bandwagon, ever. The report proved Romney correct that Trump is a bad person who is part of The Swamp, and you are upset with Romney for not toeing the false Trump narrative.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 12:51:59 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Romney had the chance to condemn the democrats for what they attempted, but no......he CHOSE to remain silent on that.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 12:53:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Romney did not participate in the clear-cut coup.

Romney did not  perpetuate the lie that Trump colluded.

Romney did not have anything to do with the coup.

Help me with this... Let me get this straight... Romney had ziltch to do with the clear-cut coup attempt by (Trump exonerated) Hillary and (Presidential immunity) Obama...

Romney had nothing  to do with that.

Trump, on the other hand, surrounded himself with criminals. Something Romney warned us about with Trump years ago. Trump, on the other hand, packed his inner-circle with The Swamp. Something Romney warned us about with Trump years ago.

Romney releases a statement, saying he is pleased that Trump is exonerated from accusations of collusion... But upset that Trump packed his inner-circle with criminals.

And you are upset at Romney for what? Not attacking (Trump protected) Hillary and (Presidential immunity) Obama?

You are upset that Romney is not repeating the false Trump narrative on this. Trump did not collude with Russia, but he is not a conservative.

Romney had nothing to do with the clear-cut coup attempt. Nothing. Romney never got on the collusion bandwagon, ever. The report proved Romney correct that Trump is a bad person who is part of The Swamp, and you are upset with Romney for not toeing the false Trump narrative.
View Quote
A true right winger would see the dangers to freedom in this dishonest soft coup attempt...…..Romney chose to remain silent on that.

He chose instead to trash Trump and gave the perpetrators of this soft coup attempt a pass.

Clearly Romney is scum.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 12:54:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I didn’t think I could be more embarrassed than I was with Harry Reid.  I was wrong.
View Quote
You mean Harry Reid the NAMBLA guy?
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 12:55:26 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

You are completely and utterly ignoring the fact that a huge segment of our power structure engaged in a dishonest soft coup.
View Quote
No.

I knew all along Trump had not colluded with Russia. Romney did not participate in it.

Hillarys protection for her participation comes directly from Trumps broken campaign promise. Obamas comes from Presidential immunity.

Romney is a false boogeyman here. Romney had nothing to do with it.

Romney is not condemning it loudly enough? Romney is not beating a drum to have Obama shot? Neither is Trump.

You and I both know a coup attempt took place. You and I also know that Trump is hardcore anti-gun, and that Trump imported illegal immigrants for work.

Romney did not repeat anything we did not already knew, and he --correctly-- waited until after the report was released to say anything.

Trump isn't a conservative. We knew that all along. Trumps is part of The Swamp. We knew that all along. Trump isn't going to go after Hillary. We knew that the day after the election. Trump can't go after a past President.

So... you are mad at Romney, for repeating the obvious.

Makes a lot of sense.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 12:55:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

-snip-
View Quote
You know don't you that hardly anyone reads your posts now.....I used to out of a sense of fairness but I just gave up because they are so off the wall. You should really quit while you are behind.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 1:00:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

My first reaction to seeing that the formal witch hunt report concluded there was NO collusion was one of extreme anger against the perpetrators of this dishonest soft coup.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

My first reaction was seething anger that Trump had given Hillary immunity the day after the election, breaking a long string of campaign promises.

What an idiot.

It was a coup, and the Democrats in Trumps inner-circle --in my opinion-- were in on it all along. But Romney wasn't. If you are going to be mad at someone, blame The Swamp in Trumps inner-circle. Trumps folks were in on it, I sincerely believe that.

Just like they are pushing for more gun restrictions, and tools for gun restrictions, and amnesty for illegals.

Romney wasn't in on the clear-cut coup.

Trump should not have given Hillary immunity. Trump should have kept that campaign promise.

Quoted:
Romney's first reaction was to trash Trump.
Romney repeated what pro-gun, small-government conservatives all already knew about Trump. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Trump surrounded himself with bad people who are The Swamp, and who are going to jail... Kushner is still in there, among other open-borders, anti-gun Democrats.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 1:02:44 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

No.

I knew all along Trump had not colluded with Russia. Romney did not participate in it.

Hillarys protection for her participation comes directly from Trumps broken campaign promise. Obamas comes from Presidential immunity.

Romney is a false boogeyman here. Romney had nothing to do with it.

Romney is not condemning it loudly enough? Romney is not beating a drum to have Obama shot? Neither is Trump.

You and I both know a coup attempt took place. You and I also know that Trump is hardcore anti-gun, and that Trump imported illegal immigrants for work.

Romney did not repeat anything we did not already knew, and he --correctly-- waited until after the report was released to say anything.

Trump isn't a conservative. We knew that all along. Trumps is part of The Swamp. We knew that all along. Trump isn't going to go after Hillary. We knew that the day after the election. Trump can't go after a past President.

So... you are mad at Romney, for repeating the obvious.

Makes a lot of sense.
View Quote
You and I are at a total impasse.

Even if this had happened to Obama and he was the victim of a dishonest soft coup to remove him as the duly elected president of the USA...….I would be EQUALLY as PISSED OFF with the perpetrators.

Your's and Romney's failure to realize how serious this is to the continuation of a free country has me worried.

Because by extension, this is probably the non caring mindset of MILLIONS of Americans...…….very, VERY worrisome.
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top