Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 14
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 8:11:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like a skewed point of view making a lot of broad generalizations.

This is coming from a guy who's given up.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 8:22:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Step one : remove clothes.

That is pretty much all it takes. Even for Mama June.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 8:37:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ever see a large, not so attractive man walk through a mall with a decent or better looking woman who looks happy?  Here is how to leave the basement and be that guy.
View Quote

Unfortunately for that guy, it makes the alphas job so much easier to swoop in on that ass knowing he has an easily beatable baseline.

That guy always loses in the end.

Eve will eventually taste the forbidden magic Mike fruit.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 8:38:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

You took the title way too literally.  
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 8:41:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

brb busy with my 95th percentile watermark. Thank god he's blind.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 8:44:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

I've never done that.  The first time with my husband, I pulled up my skirt, fell backwards on the bed, and said, in an aggrieved tone, "Why am I still waiting?"  Poor thing still haven't completely recovered.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 8:54:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Unfortunately for that guy, it makes the alphas job so much easier to swoop in on that ass knowing he has an easily beatable baseline.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ever see a large, not so attractive man walk through a mall with a decent or better looking woman who looks happy?  Here is how to leave the basement and be that guy.

Hasn't happened to me.  Of course, you do have to keep working at keeping her happy.  If that's not good enough for her, you are better off without her.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 8:56:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I've never done that.  The first time with my husband, I pulled up my skirt, fell backwards on the bed, and said, in an aggrieved tone, "Why am I still waiting?"  Poor thing still haven't completely recovered.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please clone your amazing self!
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 9:25:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's like that line from The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. "When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."

Link Posted: 10/3/2016 10:02:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

It's like that line from The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. "When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I feel as if it's not even worth bringing the gun with me anymore. A woman who'd be unsubtle about some range time would be worth her weight in gold.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 10:06:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

1.  Actually, genuinely care about whatever woman you are with as a human being.  Other than being the right thing to do, if she notices, she may recommend you to someone else - a friend, a relative, a coworker. - if you don't end up being her cup of tea.  Women NETWORK!  If she doesn't notice, another woman might.  Don't know what to say to her?  ASK HER ABOUT HERSELF!!!  You will get an earful and she will think you are fascinating, even if you do not get a word in edgewise.

2.  Have a life.  Have something going on.  Situation needs to be - "I have a good life - it would be nice to share it with someone" - NOT "I am desperately miserable and need you".

3.  Sex happens 98% in the mind.  Don't be an idiot.  Don't only care about Japanese anime, video games,  or football.   Have some interests and know something about them.  Find her interests and know something about them, or learn them.  Doesn't mean be a door mat and agree with her on everything, but be able to politely articulate why you disagree.

4.  Always be closing.  If you never ask, the answer is always no.  Go to places OTHER THAN BARS!  Libraries host various monthly meetings for hobbies or interests.  Get involved in a political party.   Go to the church of your choice.  Join a civic organization.  Work for a charitable cause as a volunteer.  If you fish on the bottom with chicken livers, you are gonna catch catfish. If you look for women in a bar, you are going to find women who drink, sometimes a lot, and hook up with guys in bars.  Go other places, establish who you are, and let the nice married gals fix you up with their friends and relations, once they have a pretty good idea you don't have a crawl space full of dead hookers.

5.  Follow Sam Kineson's sexual advice. Make sure she can't see certain parts of your anatomy until after she has had a certain special something twice.  And lick the alphabet.  Bonus points for cursive and capital T.

6. Don't cheat on her.

EDIT to add - I'm not sure why, but confidence seems to be the biggest turn-on for women.   That and already having a girlfriend or wife.  Seems contra-intuitive, but it is so.  Sure, if the dude has money or looks, or both that helps.  It also makes him confident as hell.  That might be what the ladies really find attractive.

I know this all sounds crazy, but it works.
View Quote

Where was this advice when I was 13!  I had to learn it all the hard way.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 11:45:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

And men are passing over Ms. Right in favor of as many Ms. Right for a Nights as they can bag, banking on the fact that Ms. Right will bide her time and wait for them to be ready for her.

According to the math thrown down here (not that I necessarily subscribe to it, but what the hell), only 20% of women are worth marrying. And men seem to be doing the exact opposite of what y'all say women are doing. If women are chasing the top 10% of men, men are busy playing fast and loose with the 80% and hoping the decent 20% wait for them to be done. That's not how that works. That's not how any of that works. The 20% aren't interested in sloppy leftovers who got tired of chasing fast and easy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wow.  I've read about 15 replies and some of you are absolutely delusional.  You're not super desirable, and you're not some great catch.  You are single for a reason, and the reason probably lies with you, not them.  SMV, etc., is a farce, and part of the reason you suck at finding a spouse/SO is because you believe that shit.

Reality check over.  You can go back to your own little world now.

I think that's the point. Women are passing up good in favor of perfect, which banged them once and will never be back.

And men are passing over Ms. Right in favor of as many Ms. Right for a Nights as they can bag, banking on the fact that Ms. Right will bide her time and wait for them to be ready for her.

According to the math thrown down here (not that I necessarily subscribe to it, but what the hell), only 20% of women are worth marrying. And men seem to be doing the exact opposite of what y'all say women are doing. If women are chasing the top 10% of men, men are busy playing fast and loose with the 80% and hoping the decent 20% wait for them to be done. That's not how that works. That's not how any of that works. The 20% aren't interested in sloppy leftovers who got tired of chasing fast and easy.

So often in these threads, you remind them of this, but they continually choose to ignore it. The "nice girls" aren't going to wait around for those so-called "perfect" men to finish whoring around. Those men actually aren't so perfect. They're the kind of guys who have had a history of treating "nice girls" like they are invisible because they won't put out. Such a man is definitely not a prime catch. A decent woman can do so much better than that.
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 12:45:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Agreed.  My theorem is that all of civilization is predicated upon repressing the female libido, Look at religious and other moral teaching throughout time.  Yes, there are rules for men, but there are more rules, more strictly enforced for women.  It's not for reasons of unfairness, although that may be the outcome.  It's for reasons of the survival of that culture.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Your statement is not in contradiction to hers.  Biology does predispose the different sexes toward different behaviors, but it doesn't dictate them.  Guys want to fuck tons of women, but the majority suppress that impulse when required to do so.  I'd argue that modern dating and marriage situation represents evolutionarily unnatural behavior for women, as unrealistic as any Disney princess ideal.  Everyone who's part of it will claim to be liberated and enjoying it, but the rate of medication for depression and anxiety is through the roof.  One psychologist whose book I read wrote that among teenage girls, she considers depression to be an STD.

It's unnatural in the sense that it's never happened before.  

1) The right to vote ~ 1919/20
2) Entering the workplace ~ 1940's
3) Reliable birth control giving rise to sexual revolution ~ 1960's

Those are dramatic changes for a society to absorb within a generation of each other.

Agreed.  My theorem is that all of civilization is predicated upon repressing the female libido, Look at religious and other moral teaching throughout time.  Yes, there are rules for men, but there are more rules, more strictly enforced for women.  It's not for reasons of unfairness, although that may be the outcome.  It's for reasons of the survival of that culture.

You've got it backwards because you're normalizing to sex instead of its purpose.  All successful civilizations value producing and raising well-behaved children; anything that works against that is considered bad.  Put another way, the minimal sufficient role of civilization is to create a stable environment for raising children.  Civilizations which forget their purpose die.
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 1:20:57 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

So often in these threads, you remind them of this, but they continually choose to ignore it. The "nice girls" aren't going to wait around for those so-called "perfect" men to finish whoring around. Those men actually aren't so perfect. They're the kind of guys who have had a history of treating "nice girls" like they are invisible because they won't put out. Such a man is definitely not a prime catch. A decent woman can do so much better than that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wow.  I've read about 15 replies and some of you are absolutely delusional.  You're not super desirable, and you're not some great catch.  You are single for a reason, and the reason probably lies with you, not them.  SMV, etc., is a farce, and part of the reason you suck at finding a spouse/SO is because you believe that shit.

I think that's the point. Women are passing up good in favor of perfect, which banged them once and will never be back.

You both have it very backwards.

Triver's Theory: "The gender with the highest parental investment will be the choosey one." In humans this is clearly the female, thus women are going to be picky. Men will dick down whatever comes along. The top 80% in "SMV" are not interested in settling down and will not depreciate much in their older years. Normal guys are looking to shack up later, but the super handsome, successful, and confident men will pretty much have the women lining up for as long as they need.

Side note: The whole Alpha/Beta thing is sort of a colloquialism and not really accurate. You are not one or the other. You can be dominant/assertive/etc, but "Alpha" is a position in a pack in harem defense poligyny, so it only sort of applies. It also lumps in sickly guys with no play with other guys who are confident and get laid, but are not the uber-masculine types.
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 2:42:06 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Triver's Theory: "The gender with the highest parental investment will be the choosey one." In humans this is clearly the female, thus women are going to be picky. Men will dick down whatever comes along. The top 80% in "SMV" are not interested in settling down and will not depreciate much in their older years. Normal guys are looking to shack up later, but the super handsome, successful, and confident men will pretty much have the women lining up for as long as they need.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If that were the case, there wouldn't be such a dearth of "nice girls," but if we listen to the many guys complaining, there are. Is Kim Kardashian a "nice girl"? She married a rich, famous, successful man, but someone who is famous and successful isn't always a great catch. Not every woman who marries successful millionaires would qualify (to this crowd) as a nice, quality girl.

There are nice, decent girls out there, but they aren't all waiting around for these super fantastic alpha males (who are so busy banging those 6s and 7s and giving them false hope about their own sexual value). The nice girls aren't all waiting around dateless at home until these guys decide they're done whoring around and deign to marry them. Many of them have already been snatched up by a good guy who didn't look through them like they were invisible because they wouldn't put out on the first date.

George Clooney, probably the most famous eligible bachelor out there, finally succumbed and got married—to a successful and beautiful lawyer. I'm not sure how "nice" of a girl she is. Oh, I'm not suggesting that she's a bad person or bad marriage material for many, but I'm pretty sure that she wouldn't qualify as prime marriage material to a lot of you red pill alpha male types with your 12-inch penises, lol.
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 3:06:43 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

If that were the case, there wouldn't be such a dearth of "nice girls," but if we listen to the many guys complaining, there are. Is Kim Kardashian a "nice girl"? She married a rich, famous, successful man, but someone who is famous and successful isn't always a great catch. Not every woman who marries successful millionaires would qualify (to this crowd) as a nice, quality girl.

There are nice, decent girls out there, but they aren't all waiting around for these super fantastic alpha males (who are so busy banging those 6s and 7s and giving them false hope about their own sexual value). The nice girls aren't all waiting around dateless at home until these guys decide they're done whoring around and deign to marry them. Many of them have already been snatched up by a good guy who didn't look through them like they were invisible because they wouldn't put out on the first date.

George Clooney, probably the most famous eligible bachelor out there, finally succumbed and got married—to a successful and beautiful lawyer. I'm not sure how "nice" of a girl she is. Oh, I'm not suggesting that she's a bad person or bad marriage material for many, but I'm pretty sure that she wouldn't qualify as prime marriage material to a lot of you red pill alpha male types with your 12-inch penises, lol.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My experience does not match yours. If a guy is looking for a nice girl and can't find one, they must be a pretty poor mate choice, because it's not hard to find a nice girl. Aside from the fact that I don't hear a lot of men looking for strictly "nice girls" so much, this dearth of women you speak of is going to be pulling down the top males if they have the looks to match.

The females will always be the choosey ones—some just have more choices.
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 3:23:41 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

My experience does not match yours. If a guy is looking for a nice girl and can't find one, they must be a pretty poor mate choice, because it's not hard to find a nice girl. Aside from the fact that I don't hear a lot of men looking for strictly "nice girls" so much, this dearth of women you speak of is going to be pulling down the top males if they have the looks to match.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You and I may not be in that much disagreement. I think there are plenty of nice, decent girls out there.

The red pill guys are the ones who are claiming that most women are worthless, vapid whores, not I. Many guys on GD are complaining about how they can't find a nice girl, and then they assume that it must mean that nice girls are in short supply.

I think that most people can find their match. A nice, decent man can find a nice, decent girl, because he'll be worthy of her and she'll be worthy of him. It's not like there are all these wonderful, nice guys but only a few nice girls for them to choose from. The nice girls are out there too.

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are probably a good match, because they are on some sort of equal level as far as (many things). I wouldn't consider them high quality people, either of them, though they certainly are successful and famous.

One problem that crops up is when a guy assumes that because he's so awesome and alpha and all that shit, that he can whore around for a time and  when he's tired of that, snap his fingers and find that submissive, virginal girl that he "deserves." When that doesn't happen, he complains that it's all the women's fault, because they're all worthless, shallow, vapid whores. That does seem to be one of the red pill schools of thought. (I'm not saying that ALL red pill adherents buy into it, but it's definitely one that comes up often.)

Or, another school of thought is that the "decent" girls (whatever that means) are being too picky and deciding that they deserve someone who is "above" them, and that they have no right to do that. Guys will complain that a girl who is a 7 (like how does she know she's a 7? Does she get it tatooed on her forehead?) will refuse to date guys who are nearer to her "level" and will hold out for someone above her, and she shouldn't do that—she has no right to her own preferences—she's screwing it all up. (As if she has some obligation to date the type of guys that these red pill types think she should date. They know better than her what her "level" should be.) I'm not saying that it's sensible for an overweight girl working at McDonalds to assume that she's going to marry a George Clooney type, but that's her decision to make, and she owes nobody a thing. If she ends up alone due to her choices, oh well. The way that some of these guys talk, it's like, "How DARE she refuse ME! She's a four! She can't do that!" Oh yes she can. Get over it, move along. She's not a commodity, she's an individual, just like we all are.
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 3:42:38 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 3:49:47 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Who gives a shit about Kim Kardashian?  Attention whore is all she is.
View Quote

She's a rich successful person who married a rich successful man. One might assume... that she is top quality material and she married a top quality man. Because after all, he's probably banged a lot of bitches and he's rich. Doesn't that make him by default a high-quality alpha man type? He's rich, famous, can certainly bang many beautiful women at the drop of a hat. He married a woman that is famous and many consider very attractive. But I wouldn't call either him or his wife top quality. Being attractive (and she is) and famous does not make one high quality. Being able to bang a lot of bitches and make a lot of money (like I assume Kanye West has) does not make one top quality either. I'm sure Kanye can get all the pussy he wants, but I doubt that any seriously intelligent (and high quality) girl would tolerate his bullshit for long. In any case, a truly decent girl deserves much better than someone like him. Not all guys who bang a lot of bitches and make a lot of money are good quality people.
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 3:51:00 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I've never seen a web forum that worries about that more than GD.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Reddit, isn't that a neckbeard haven where guys all worry about "alphaness" yes?

I've never seen a web forum that worries about that more than GD.

Right?
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 4:32:28 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 5:00:37 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

You and I may not be in that much disagreement. I think there are plenty of nice, decent girls out there.

The red pill guys are the ones who are claiming that most women are worthless, vapid whores, not I. Many guys on GD are complaining about how they can't find a nice girl, and then they assume that it must mean that nice girls are in short supply.

I think that most people can find their match. A nice, decent man can find a nice, decent girl, because he'll be worthy of her and she'll be worthy of him. It's not like there are all these wonderful, nice guys but only a few nice girls for them to choose from. The nice girls are out there too.

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are probably a good match, because they are on some sort of equal level as far as (many things). I wouldn't consider them high quality people, either of them, though they certainly are successful and famous.

One problem that crops up is when a guy assumes that because he's so awesome and alpha and all that shit, that he can whore around for a time and  when he's tired of that, snap his fingers and find that submissive, virginal girl that he "deserves." When that doesn't happen, he complains that it's all the women's fault, because they're all worthless, shallow, vapid whores. That does seem to be one of the red pill schools of thought. (I'm not saying that ALL red pill adherents buy into it, but it's definitely one that comes up often.)

Or, another school of thought is that the "decent" girls (whatever that means) are being too picky and deciding that they deserve someone who is "above" them, and that they have no right to do that. Guys will complain that a girl who is a 7 (like how does she know she's a 7? Does she get it tatooed on her forehead?) will refuse to date guys who are nearer to her "level" and will hold out for someone above her, and she shouldn't do that—she has no right to her own preferences—she's screwing it all up. (As if she has some obligation to date the type of guys that these red pill types think she should date. They know better than her what her "level" should be.) I'm not saying that it's sensible for an overweight girl working at McDonalds to assume that she's going to marry a George Clooney type, but that's her decision to make, and she owes nobody a thing. If she ends up alone due to her choices, oh well. The way that some of these guys talk, it's like, "How DARE she refuse ME! She's a four! She can't do that!" Oh yes she can. Get over it, move along. She's not a commodity, she's an individual, just like we all are.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How dare you question these alphas?  
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 5:01:13 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I agree with Rick O'Shay that the process of courting would come back, and whores would be shamed away.  Call me old fashioned, save for the fact that chicks half my age are a lot of fun, do as I say, not as I do...   History has shown over and over that once liberal behaviors take hold, it only gets more liberal over time.   Morals and traditions are lost and the empire spins out of control until the next revolution.  

I'm not cheering the revolution, but we are following the example set by Rome pretty well.
View Quote

Meh. Since you're one of the do as I say but not as I do types, I'll feel free to not take you too seriously. I understand that you're being facetious, and earlier it was in this thread (or some other) you were trolling Jame with your bullshit about how women should stay at home, so...

Until everyone is onboard about following these morals and values, I won't be taking all this blaming and complaining about women too seriously. Clearly, many red pill guys think the morals and values should apply only to women...
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 5:02:17 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know! I know! What was I thinking?
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 6:38:32 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Frankly, this is how I met the woman who became my wife. Her ex boyfriend  (who she thought she was probably going to marry) dumped her out of the blue and started pursuing strippers. When he eventually realized how badly he'd screwed up, it was too late: I was already dating her and she wouldn't have gone back with him anyway. He let prime wife material go in his pursuit of a fantasy.

His loss, my gain.
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 7:11:52 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Meh. Since you're one of the do as I say but not as I do types, I'll feel free to not take you too seriously. I understand that you're being facetious, and earlier it was in this thread (or some other) you were trolling Jame with your bullshit about how women should stay at home, so...

Until everyone is onboard about following these morals and values, I won't be taking all this blaming and complaining about women too seriously. Clearly, many red pill guys think the morals and values should apply only to women...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I agree with Rick O'Shay that the process of courting would come back, and whores would be shamed away.  Call me old fashioned, save for the fact that chicks half my age are a lot of fun, do as I say, not as I do...   History has shown over and over that once liberal behaviors take hold, it only gets more liberal over time.   Morals and traditions are lost and the empire spins out of control until the next revolution.  

I'm not cheering the revolution, but we are following the example set by Rome pretty well.

Good point.  Someone is filling the "cum dumpsters", and it's not other women.  
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 7:12:58 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bitch, please.  Women should have morals; men should have sex.  It's science.
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 7:39:56 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

He married her for political advantage, the marriage is a sham, and he still fucks 20 year olds regularly.

bad example.

Link Posted: 10/4/2016 7:41:32 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

today women have sex and men have legal obligations.

perfect, right?

How is that 40% bastard rate working out for us?
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 8:02:58 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Frankly, this is how I met the woman who became my wife. Her ex boyfriend  (who she thought she was probably going to marry) dumped her out of the blue and started pursuing strippers. When he eventually realized how badly he'd screwed up, it was too late: I was already dating her and she wouldn't have gone back with him anyway. He let prime wife material go in his pursuit of a fantasy.

His loss, my gain.
View Quote

Same.   I look at my husband all the time and wonder what the hell his ex was thinking.  Best man on the planet as far as I'm concerned and she not only didn't appreciate it----she went out of her way to hurt him.  Thank God though because since they split before the wedding (incidentally, which was set for my birthday----how's that for the universe talking?) he dodged a huge bullet.  She destroyed the guy she did marry although I don't have too much sympathy for him since he was knowingly sleeping with her while she was engaged.  

At any rate, just another example of 2 sets of people finding their matches----one good, one bad----but both matches.
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 8:19:30 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

The only thing I can really agree on is if a man or woman is in their mid-30s and never married there is a damn good reason for it and you should always proceed with caution......Otherwise it seemed more of a white millennial 1st world problem type of thing.

View Quote

This.....
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 8:25:32 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

perfect, right?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

perfect, right?

I think that if the man had a no shit, 50% chance at getting the kid, the country would be a better place.  Not better than when we had a higher rate of lasting, nuclear families but still better.  Women (for the most part) can't raise boys and I don't know many people raised by a single dad that didn't turn out noticeably better than children raised by a single mom.
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 8:57:51 AM EDT
[#33]
Wow.

I'm glad I was stalked and hunted down by a girl before I had to worry about any of this shit.

Link Posted: 10/4/2016 9:59:07 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

perfect, right?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

perfect, right?

Totally, typically, nonresponsive to the point, but I knew when I posted it, you'd be along shortly with an irrelevant whine about family law.   So ...

You live in Kansas, I believe.  The state legislature is 75% male.  Lower court judges are 94% male; appeals court, 77%; Supreme Court, 67%.  If you're unhappy with your statutory and judicial environments, you can tell it to the men who made them what they are, you can tell it to God, or you can cry into your pillow, but don't tell me.  Women aren't doing this to you; you boys are doing it to yourselves.  By the way, indulge an old woman's curiosity: how much did you lose in your divorce?

Unless bastards are conceived by parthenogenesis, men are equally culpable.  So you tell me, how's that spreading-their-seed-as-widely- as-possible working out for us.
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 9:59:50 AM EDT
[#35]
There are days when I'm glad I'm pushing 60.
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 10:01:15 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Totally, typically, nonresponsive to the point, but I knew when I posted it, you'd be along shortly with an irrelevant whine about family law.   So ...

You live in Kansas, I believe.  The state legislature is 75% male.  Lower court judges are 94% male; appeals court, 77%; Supreme Court, 67%.  If you're unhappy with your statutory and judicial environments, you can tell it to the men who made them what they are, you can tell it to God, or you can cry into your pillow, but don't tell me.  Women aren't doing this to you; you boys are doing it to yourselves.  By the way, indulge an old woman's curiosity: how much did you lose in your divorce?

Unless bastards are conceived by parthenogenesis, men are equally culpable.  So you tell me, how's that spreading-their-seed-as-widely- as-possible working out for us.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

perfect, right?

I see, for women, if it ISN'T anecdotal, its not really data.  

So your assumption is that when men dominate the control mechanisms they must be biased towards other men?

psychiatrists call that "projection"
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 10:01:19 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where in this thread are guys complaining about a  lack of nice girls?

Blogs like the OP are ultimately about self improvement for men. Which for some reason scares some women.
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 10:05:44 AM EDT
[#38]
Good looking people like having sex with other good looking people? Who knew?
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 10:09:16 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are projecting, assigning blame and judgement to women that red pill does not.  Red pill doesn't say women are good or bad. Red pill simply teaches men how to attract women. Some men know it naturally. Some men learn it from their father, a friend, a dating coach or therapist. Some men learn it from self help books or the Internet. The delivery may change but the message is the same and it doesn't judge women the way you claim.
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 10:15:09 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

You are projecting, assigning blame and judgement to women that red pill does not.  Red pill doesn't say women are good or bad. Red pill simply teaches men how to attract women. Some men know it naturally. Some men learn it from their father, a friend, a dating coach or therapist. Some men learn it from self help books or the Internet. The delivery may change but the message is the same and it doesn't judge women the way you claim.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Its amazing how popular it is when it is so obviously (to some) wrong.

If women aren't that way, than how, in god's name do all these MGTOW/Red Pill/PUA websites, books, seminars, exist?

Link Posted: 10/4/2016 10:26:52 AM EDT
[#41]
Reading a GD relationship thread reminds me of listening to poor people talk about their "system" for roulette.
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 10:28:31 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

If women aren't that way, than how, in god's name do all these MGTOW/Red Pill/PUA websites, books, seminars, exist?

View Quote

It's because they're catering to a specific subset of the male population and the *advice* works on a specific subset of the female population.  

To further the Kimye example----as an academic exercise I could also utilize methods of certain behaviors/dress/etc. that would attract a certain type of man.  Every man of that caliber who was drawn to me would validate that the method worked.  What I wouldn't have data on were all the other subsets of men who ignore/reject me because what I'm putting out is the opposite of what they're trying to pick up.  <science>
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 10:32:25 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

So your assumption is that when men dominate the control mechanisms they must be biased towards other men?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

perfect, right?

Obviously, your personal experience isn't satistically significant to the issue of family law.  But it's likely to be very significant in your personal attitudes toward it.  I'm curious about the source of your obsession with it.  It's gotten to the point that you'll drag it into any discussion at every opportunity - real, imagined, or contrived.  Why?

No, my assumption is that when men dominate the control mechanisms, they make the decisions by which men are disadvantaged.

Link Posted: 10/4/2016 10:34:07 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are a ton of "one weird tricks" and "secret diets" and "get rich quick" set ups out there. They operate on hopes and dreams and people looking for easy solutions to complicated problems. And they exist chiefly to make the snake oil salesmen money. And people buy into them, and may even see short term success, but that doesn't mean they really offer long term results or actually fix the problem.
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 10:35:19 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:Obviously, your personal experience isn't satistically significant to the issue of family law. But it's likely to be very significant in your personal attitudes toward it. I'm curious about the source of your obsession with it.  It's gotten to the point that you'll drag it into any discussion at every opportunity - real, imagined, or contrived.  Why?

No, my assumption is that when men dominate the control mechanisms, they make the decisions by which men are disadvantaged.

View Quote

There is that projection, again.  

I know, as a woman, this is hard to believe.  But there are folks out there who can remove their personal experiences and simply look at the evidence at hand.

This might be why the estrogen posse on here is always confused by these threads.
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 10:35:55 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:There are a ton of "one weird tricks" and "secret diets" and "get rich quick" set ups out there. They operate on hopes and dreams and people looking for easy solutions to complicated problems. And they exist chiefly to make the snake oil salesmen money. And people buy into them, and may even see short term success, but that doesn't mean they really offer long term results or actually fix the problem.
View Quote

Men don't click on those threads
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 10:41:06 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:There are a ton of "one weird tricks" and "secret diets" and "get rich quick" set ups out there. They operate on hopes and dreams and people looking for easy solutions to complicated problems. And they exist chiefly to make the snake oil salesmen money. And people buy into them, and may even see short term success, but that doesn't mean they really offer long term results or actually fix the problem.

You know that's not true.  

Anything remotely sketchy has pages of guys calling it out as bullshit.  

Ear candling, essential oils, any direct sales company, time shares, etc.  It's a weekly (at least) happening around here.
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 10:43:22 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I know, as a woman, this is hard to believe.  But there are folks out there who can remove their personal experiences and simply look at the evidence at hand.

This might be why the estrogen posse on here is always confused by these threads.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:Obviously, your personal experience isn't satistically significant to the issue of family law. But it's likely to be very significant in your personal attitudes toward it. I'm curious about the source of your obsession with it.  It's gotten to the point that you'll drag it into any discussion at every opportunity - real, imagined, or contrived.  Why?

Not sure where you're getting this.  She's got the closest thing to actual stats in the discussion over who's responsible for the divorce laws.  Where does female subjectivity enter into it?
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 10:44:39 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yeah, and women don't buy into Doterra holistic healing aromatherapy oils, or over-priced charming glued-and-rolled paper charity  jewelry from Africa, or Yankee Hill Candles, or the healing properties of kombucha tea

Link Posted: 10/4/2016 10:46:11 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Yeah, and women don't buy into Doterra holistic healing aromatherapy oils, or over-priced charming glued-and-rolled paper charity  jewelry from Africa, or Yankee Hill Candles, or the healing properties of kombucha tea
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Start a thread about avoiding gluten and watch the world burn.
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top