BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 12:29:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
“We researched the safety and efficacy of our own product that we stand to make billions of dollars from, and we found out product to be almost 100% effective and safe.”

Surprise, surprise!

Crazy thing about Moderna is that Bancel and his top couple execs sold almost all of their shares of stock in the company several months ago.  Why bail so early?

Follow the loot
View Quote

And they have full civil immunity, shit causes blood clots, strokes, or dicks to draw out of your forehead you have zero recourse.....keep on buying that panic narrative.  I will pass.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 12:41:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Got a group text from my fire chief last night. He was asking who wants the vaccine. So far no one has responded yes. I am really surprised we are getting a choice. In the past anything medical including vaccinations have been mandated
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 12:44:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Anyone who takes that rushed up shit deserves whatever side effects that happen for a virus 99.97% will survive just fine.  Lol fuckin doomers
View Quote

Exactly.

Again, I grew up in a big pharma household. NEVER take any drug rushed through the clinical trials. EVER!

TC
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 6:19:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Question for the medical guys.  Why are there side effect for mRNA vaccines if they supposedly work like this?

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/1/2020 6:41:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Presumably about 15,000 got the actual vaccine and the rest got a placebo.

My work includes crunching numbers from clinical trials, mainly for implantable cardiac devices.  I've been doing that since 2012.  I have never seen a positive outcome as clear as this one.  It's also consistent with results reported for mRNA vaccines from Pfizer and AstraZenica/Oxford University.

People should be skeptical, of course.  Questions should be asked, and they are.  There have been a few fumbles.  But three entities independently developing mRNA vaccines and all three reporting effectiveness well over 90% is amazing.
View Quote
The Astrazenica vaccine is 70% effective on average (after they made some corrections) and not a mRNA vaccine.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 6:45:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
A company that has had safety issues with prior meds, that has never brought a product to market, never made it past stage 1 trials, that's the company that we trust to develop a rushed vaccine for a "deadly virus"

Fuck that.
View Quote

But they spent two whole days designing it

Moderna's groundbreaking coronavirus vaccine was designed in just 2 days
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 6:46:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

And they have full civil immunity, shit causes blood clots, strokes, or dicks to draw out of your forehead you have zero recourse.....keep on buying that panic narrative.  I will pass.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
“We researched the safety and efficacy of our own product that we stand to make billions of dollars from, and we found out product to be almost 100% effective and safe.”

Surprise, surprise!

Crazy thing about Moderna is that Bancel and his top couple execs sold almost all of their shares of stock in the company several months ago.  Why bail so early?

Follow the loot

And did not submit the full data for peer review
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 6:50:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Dose't mederna date clear back to the nazis
View Quote

Bayer does. Many more as well. Many banks loaned money to the Germans, many corporations setup factories (Ford was one) in or sold goods to the Germans, even after the allies entered the war.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 7:03:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I’m not gonna have a choice
View Quote

I am pretty sure I will also be required to get it
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 7:13:25 PM EDT
[#10]
My immunity comes from the covid, don't want or need the vaccine but I hope the house and senate are first in line.
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 2:47:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Question for the medical guys.  Why are there side effect for mRNA vaccines if they supposedly work like this?

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/61337/Covid_jpg-1710275.JPG
View Quote

Our cells make a prion instead of a harmless protein
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 2:49:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Not impressed...

IMO, they are like wild dogs wanting to prevent Pfizer from hoarding all the profits.

View Quote

Fuck Pfizer..
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top