Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Tons of white people have sex with their siblings, some would call that incest
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dozens of videos of black teens sucker punching their opponents in football, basketball, baseball and wrestling.

Some would call that a pattern......

Tons of white people have sex with their siblings, some would call that incest

I just call them democrats.

It’s practically a party platform plank.
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 11:48:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

Are they the ones that like LOTR or GOT?
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 11:53:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I enjoy reading the title, not knowing the demographics, and the reading the replies.

Johnny Carson Carnac

It's so tiring...

Teens...

Feral...

Animals...

Dindu...

Amberlance....

Monkeys/apes....

View Quote

What's hilarious to me is that like half the terms/memes that you listed there get you an instaban and have done so for years...its almost like you have been handed a government dossier (perhaps at your day job?) about Right Wing Extremism On The Internet™ with information about how to derail threads and counter common """"nazi""" arguments. Or, you're from reddit.
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 11:55:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would bet good money that they have Amazon and HBO subscriptions.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 12:25:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I'm not accusing "us," I'm saying a small percentage of this site is in the central space of a Venn diagram of Stormfront and Ar15.

There is some overlap.

Again, for the kids in the back, I'm NOT saying a majority of people here are racists.

I can type that out a few times if you need to re-read it.

The same types that talk about being triggered or snowflakes that are probably slamming the "report" button right now like a "help I've fallen and I can't get up" Life Alert for the moderators for reinforcements.

View Quote

I'm sure there's a small percentage in arf that have fucked a donkey as well. Way to narrow in on a narrative.

I bet your DI said you were his favorite....
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 12:28:58 AM EDT
[#7]
BOT - sucker punch kid should get an immediate suspension and expulsion from sports and school. But I'm sure he'll cry "racism" and "oppression" and will be free to sucker punch some other kid.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 12:37:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Reading the title and not any of the actual thread and I'll guess how many pages this will go.

WASP kid punching WASP kid = 10 replies

WASP named kid punching ethnic named kid = 10 replies

Ethnic named kid punching WASP named kid = 10 pages

As long as Jayroymie or Lateshia isn't punching some WASP with a first name (always a surname) like Trip, Hanson, or Tucker, this thread won't go anywhere.

Otherwise expect 10 pages.

View Quote

Do you have an actual point, or are you trying to call ARFCOM racist without actually saying it and catching the hell such a statement would rightfully deserve?

Since you are all about the reality check, here is one for you.  99.9% of ARFCOMMERS would extend a fair hand of friendship to anyone of any race, color, or creed, if they are a good productive person.  

The problem is that, it's becoming more and more clear by the day, that certain subsets of people have a much higher ratio of violent antisocial assholes than others.

If those in power in the political, economic, and social spheres weren't completely fucking hell bent on pushing obvious lies about the social and criminal situation, it wouldn't be like it is.

Force people to try and accept a lie, and they will talk about it, a lot.  Huh, go figure!
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 12:38:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Why are you here?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Reading the title and not any of the actual thread and I'll guess how many pages this will go.

WASP kid punching WASP kid = 10 replies

WASP named kid punching ethnic named kid = 10 replies

Ethnic named kid punching WASP named kid = 10 pages

As long as Jayroymie or Lateshia isn't punching some WASP with a first name (always a surname) like Trip, Hanson, or Tucker, this thread won't go anywhere.

Otherwise expect 10 pages.

Why are you here?

Just another fucking leftist on a social media influence mission..........
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 8:46:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I was in HS in the 80’s in SoCal. We were just starting to see girls in wrestling.
Our coach was old school. Told us up front we’d be forfeiting any match against a girl. He wouldn’t condone any boy using violence against a girl.

Thankfully, we never faced it as the only place we could have is in tournaments. I’m guessing that the girls didn’t make it to tournaments…
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/20/2023 8:51:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Wrestling is gay AF
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 8:51:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Because I served in the military, believe in the US and Constitution, voted Republican since the 90s, and have owned about 40 guns since turning 18. And this isn't Stormfront or /pol with a bunch of jackasses.

You?

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 9:14:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I enjoy reading the title, not knowing the demographics, and the reading the replies.

Johnny Carson Carnac

It's so tiring...

Teens...

Feral...

Animals...

Dindu...

Amberlance....

Monkeys/apes....

Just read the replies and don't have to read the story. I can instantly figure out the story by the replies.

If there is a story about a Northern Virginian white quarterback named Tucker killing another white student named Winston, you won't see any of the words above in the thread.

Just weird how a gun forum is literally obsessed with black crime. Like posting every video they can find to prove a point.

Can we just talk about dumb shit like 45 vs 9mm, single stack vs double, first focal plane vs second plane scopes, how to remove spraypaint, or other gun shit and not feel like it's goddamn Stormfront trying to scour the internet for the most recent racial crime so everyone can throw in some cheap comment about Carnac or savages?

View Quote

You ever venture outside of general discussion, goofball? There's lots of that stuff there,  as that's what its for. Gd is for posting of interesting news,  fun stuff, etc. If you want to see more white on white crime... start posting it, there's lots out there. You COULD be more upset at the fact these crimes occur so very often, instead of the fact the articles reporting on them are posted here, you know.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 12:44:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

What's hilarious to me is that like half the terms/memes that you listed there get you an instaban and have done so for years...its almost like you have been handed a government dossier (perhaps at your day job?) about Right Wing Extremism On The Internet™ with information about how to derail threads and counter common """"nazi""" arguments. Or, you're from reddit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Johnny Carson Carnac

It's so tiring...

Teens...

Feral...

Animals...

Dindu...

Amberlance....

Monkeys/apes....

What makes more sense?

A  I'm a Top Secret Anti-Nazi agent paid to spend time on the General Discussion area here. I have a "dossier" that was compiled by my handlers. Because I'm a government agent, I'm paid large sums to insert key words and hijack threads on the ar15.com general discussion sections because this is tier 1 government work, right?
Smack dab between the 10 page thread about what types of beans or no beans on chili or some gun drama with a youtube jackass. Some hard hitting spy shit huh? Re-read that and it sounds like the next Mission Impossible synopsis, huh?

Or...

B  After my morning coffee I log on here and read what's being posted and comment from what I see?

Link Posted: 4/20/2023 12:51:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

What makes more sense?

A  I'm a Top Secret Anti-Nazi agent paid to spend time on the General Discussion area here. I have a "dossier" that was compiled by my handlers. Because I'm a government agent, I'm paid large sums to insert key words and hijack threads on the ar15.com general discussion sections because this is tier 1 government work, right?
Smack dab between the 10 page thread about what types of beans or no beans on chili or some gun drama with a youtube jackass. Some hard hitting spy shit huh? Re-read that and it sounds like the next Mission Impossible synopsis, huh?

Or...

B  After my morning coffee I log on here and read what's being posted and comment from what I see?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Johnny Carson Carnac

It's so tiring...

Teens...

Feral...

Animals...

Dindu...

Amberlance....

Monkeys/apes....

What makes more sense?

Or...

He's back!!
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 1:07:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

He's back!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Johnny Carson Carnac

It's so tiring...

Teens...

Feral...

Animals...

Dindu...

Amberlance....

Monkeys/apes....

What makes more sense?

Or...

He's back!!

Assuming your Top Secret FBI Agent App went off and alarmed you?

Link Posted: 4/20/2023 1:11:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Just handloaded some .308 Sierra match grain and was able to print 6" groups @ 100yds with my neighbor's Garand.

If you're nice, I'll tell you the powder, weight/gr, and depths if you need it.

View Quote

6" groups is horrible.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 1:15:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Do you guys not get sarcasm?

Seriously, I have jokes about Garands and Mini-14s all day.

Try to keep up.

View Quote

For jokes or sarcasm to work, they need to be funny, clever, and usually provide a hell of a lot more substance.
But I do give you an "I tried really hard" participation trophy.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 1:22:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Johnny Carson Carnac

It's so tiring...

Teens...

Feral...

Animals...

Dindu...

Amberlance....

Monkeys/apes....

What makes more sense?

Or...

He's back!!

Nah all my buddies at StorMfront let me know. I'm awfully tired though. My white robes and cone hat were totally dirty with soot from the cross burnings we did last night.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 1:36:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

What makes more sense?

Or...

View Quote

There's a 3rd option.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 1:38:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

What makes more sense?

A  I'm a Top Secret . . . .

View Quote

I'm a Top Secret

I'm Top_Secret

Knew he sounded familiar
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 1:40:36 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

For jokes or sarcasm to work, they need to be funny, clever, and usually provide a hell of a lot more substance.
View Quote

You better check that tone at the door

You're talking to someone who has owned 40 guns
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:16:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

He's back!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Johnny Carson Carnac

It's so tiring...

Teens...

Feral...

Animals...

Dindu...

Amberlance....

Monkeys/apes....

What makes more sense?

Or...

He's back!!

Dear lord he literally screams retread...
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:31:48 PM EDT
[#24]
10 pages of "I'm not racist, you're racist."

Must be a new record.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:37:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Why are you guys quoting the tard....ignore him and move on.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:39:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nah. It's fun to keep a live one on the line.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:51:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Pretty much the only way to get a thread over 10 pages these days!
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 3:00:04 PM EDT
[#28]
He reminds me of hemorrhoids, just as soon as you think their gone, they come back for more
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 3:02:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

What makes more sense?

Or...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Johnny Carson Carnac

It's so tiring...

Teens...

Feral...

Animals...

Dindu...

Amberlance....

Monkeys/apes....

What makes more sense?

Or...

You’re probably one of the top 5 posters on Arfcom, log out, and log back in.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 3:08:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

What makes more sense?

Or...

View Quote

Still butthurt I see.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 3:31:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Johnny Carson Carnac

It's so tiring...

Teens...

Feral...

Animals...

Dindu...

Amberlance....

Monkeys/apes....

Just read the replies and don't have to read the story. I can instantly figure out the story by the replies.

If there is a story about a Northern Virginian white quarterback named Tucker killing another white student named Winston, you won't see any of the words above in the thread.

Just weird how a gun forum is literally obsessed with black crime. Like posting every video they can find to prove a point.

Can we just talk about dumb shit like 45 vs 9mm, single stack vs double, first focal plane vs second plane scopes, how to remove spraypaint, or other gun shit and not feel like it's goddamn Stormfront trying to scour the internet for the most recent racial crime so everyone can throw in some cheap comment about Carnac or savages?

View Quote

So you don't believe the data that shows that a certain demographic commits the majority of crimes in the US, especially violent ones? And/or you don't think this is a big problem?

If anyone is "obsessed with black crime" it's because black culture has embraced extreme violence as the means to just about any end, and blacks commit most of the crime in this country despite being a comparatively small minority of the population.

If you were to remove black crimes from this country the US would be one of, if not the safest, most law-abiding nations in history.

Americans are fucking sick of it.

You do you, but I'll allow people to vent about it. It IS fucking tiresome.

And BTW, we won't be able to "talk about dumb shit like 45 vs 9mm, single stack vs double, first focal plane vs second plane scopes, how to remove spraypaint, or other gun shit..." if the crimes being committed by violent blacks are used as an excuse to strip the 2A rights from all Americans. Why are you even here if you don't get that?
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 3:37:03 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I'm a Top Secret

I'm Top_Secret

Knew he sounded familiar
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What makes more sense?

I'm a Top Secret

I'm Top_Secret

Knew he sounded familiar

Fucking hell….
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 3:38:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Remember, trolls have no skin in the game.
No matter how much you think you’ve “owned them” or kept them responding, you’re only wasting your time.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 3:41:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

No matter how much you think you’ve “owned them” or kept them responding, you’re only wasting your time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't either. Entertaining myself by mocking her is fun.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 3:55:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And is protected by site staff so he can continuously derail threads and troll.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 4:05:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Watch what you say.

I posted a family pic and was attacked. When I defended myself I got a warning.

Arfcom is the new storefront and it's sanctioned. Worse than it's ever been
View Quote

Victim mentality.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 4:08:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Pg 10.

Realitycheck owes  me a membership
View Quote

Best page 10 ownage evar
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 4:11:38 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

What makes more sense?

Or...

View Quote

You've gotta be a bot because everything you've post sounds scripted and are liberal talking points. Again you lied and came back after you said you'd leave. You just can't help yourself. News flash you've outed yourself as to who and what you are by your accusations about this site and it's members.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 4:21:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

I agree I'm done with this fool. But he outed himself either a liberal troll or bot pushing left-wing socialists BS. You know what would be funny. This thing is an AI program because it keep posting shit that has nothing to do with the post it self. Only this is a racist site, over and over. Not to mention that 6 inch grouping post lol. No one would even post that or joke about something like that. 40 guns my ass . In my time here even I can see this thing had an adgenda of some kind with what it Posted and the Power words he used. It is posting scripted posts and responses. Plus it keeps lying
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 4:24:12 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

So you don't believe the data that shows that a certain demographic commits the majority of crimes in the US, especially violent ones? And/or you don't think this is a big problem?

If anyone is "obsessed with black crime" it's because black culture has embraced extreme violence as the means to just about any end, and blacks commit most of the crime in this country despite being a comparatively small minority of the population.

If you were to remove black crimes from this country the US would be one of, if not the safest, most law-abiding nations in history.

Americans are fucking sick of it.

View Quote

100% I can't wait to see this things scripted response to your post. ?? I don't know if whatever this thing is, does not believe what you posted. It's just upset by that fact people are discussing it and posting news stories about. Like it's upset that the news isn't being censored. Btw as you pointed out there is no comparison between black and white crime. Blacks from everything that's been reported on seems to be responsible for 90% of all crimes. I guessing of coarse. Business closing doors in liberal shitholes because of the black crime. Didn't Walmart just close everyone of their stores in Portland. But it's now racist to prosecute black people for crime in some states.

Hell even when you defend yourself against violent attacks by blacks. It's the victims who are arrested and prosecuted. Even when they attempt to kill you and you defend yourself. Like that old store owner that stabbed that pos and even though his girlfriend stabbed him nothing happened to her. @hhsmiley you are so right and this troll, bot or AI program will just kept posting we are racist for discussing it. Because it's sole purpose is to harass forums which do. Trying to censor posts by calling everything racist. A term that's lost all its power and meaning because it's been over used and hell if someone Posted about using anything other than white toilet paper it'd be called racist now. Just like Buttplug said America's roads are now racist

This shit is getting so damn old because that's all that the Democratic Socialists Party and blacks scream now over and over nonstop. Oh yeah it's racist to not teach children that they are born racist, racist if you don't teach children they can be whatever sex they want to be, racist to say no to grooming in our schools, it racist if you believe in an outdated Constitution and Bill of Rights that were written by slave owners. It's racist if they are not allowed to destroy America's history and allow it to be rewritten. It's racist to just be an American anymore. Everyone who does not hate America and for what it represents you are a racist. You see where I'm going with this. Now here we are with this liberal shill, bot or AI telling everyone here we are racist for talking about crime in America and pointing out who the primary culprits are. Your right if it were not for black crime in America. We'd have the lowest crimes rates i believe in the world. but that'd be racist for even suggesting such a fact or truth. This thing that's invaded this great forum just needs to be outright ignored and no attention paid to anything it posts anymore. I'm blocking it.

Walmart closing all of it's stores in Portland

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 4:43:10 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Miami_JBT's troll account?

I was a little surprised the mods were cool with it.

Anytime someone is dropping the racial list followed by the Stormfront comparisons on page 1 in an unrelated thread . . . You think that would be a quick ban

Times are a changing so I guess we roll with it!
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 4:46:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

You've gotta be a bot because everything you've post sounds scripted and are liberal talking points. Again you lied and came back after you said you'd leave. You just can't help yourself. News flash you've outed yourself as to who and what you are by your accusations about this site and it's members.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/have_to_go_back-230.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What makes more sense?

Or...

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/have_to_go_back-230.gif

Am I a bot or an FBI agent?

Better go check your string diagram analysis and message forum post clippings taped behind the board behind the false wall in your closet.

I'm sure you'll figure out the mystery.

Link Posted: 4/20/2023 4:47:40 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I'm a Top Secret

I'm Top_Secret

Knew he sounded familiar
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What makes more sense?

I'm a Top Secret

I'm Top_Secret

Knew he sounded familiar

Oh no… it’s back… like a case of herpes.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 4:49:36 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Anytime someone is dropping the racial list followed by the Stormfront comparisons on page 1 in an unrelated thread . . . You think that would be a quick ban

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The mods are probably tired of the half dozen threads on page one about a "teen" in Oshkoshbogogin in Wisconsin or some other town you've never heard of a few seconds before reading the thread and you falling on your fainting couch because of it. Right before you get in your "feral" or "carnac" type joke to make sure everyone here knows "It's a black kid guys. I just made a joke to let everyone know. It's so tiresome, huh" Or some other tired meme.

I've read going outside is healthier.

Link Posted: 4/20/2023 4:58:02 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

The mods are probably tired of the half dozen threads on page one about a "teen" in Oshkoshbogogin in Wisconsin or some other town you've never heard of a few seconds before reading the thread and you falling on your fainting couch because of it. Right before you get in your "feral" or "carnac" type joke to make sure everyone here knows "It's a black kid guys. I just made a joke to let everyone know. It's so tiresome, huh" Or some other tired meme.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You portray yourself the way a racist would portray themselves.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 5:02:30 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

I hear Oshkoshbogogin is beautiful this time of year.

Is that where you do most of your reloading? With your Marine friends? For those 40 guns you own?

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/20/2023 5:04:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Is that where you do most of your reloading? With your Marine friends? For those 40 guns you own?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/132893/1677808013068764_jpg-2789754.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wonder if 6 MOA gets the local wenches' panties wet.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 5:06:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Anyone who owns 40 guns probably has a couple side pieces. . . If you know what I'm saying
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 5:09:05 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Anyone who owns 40 guns probably has a couple side pieces. . . If you know what I'm saying
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

*Has owned.

He probably had to sell some to hire security to keep the women from throwing themselves at him.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 5:10:17 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

That Pic is priceless

Oh yeah getting back to the real post. That pos that suckered punched that other athlete should never be allowed in any school organized sport again. But unfortunately that'd be racist because it was only a white privileged person he hit. Plus the thug is oppressed by white privileged kids and the white kid that kicked his ass therefore deserved it.

Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top