User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 14
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 12:13:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You're putting words in mouth.

Do a search on my name and find me all of the topics I bitch about racism.

I see it everywhere right? Find those "everywhere" topics.

I'm not obsessed with race, again, find all of the topics I've brought up race. I'm waiting.

Just hit my boiling point and going to stand my ground on this one topic.

What's funny is that you say no one gives a shit about Stormfront.

Yet this same site has people using "Go back to DU" as their first comeback.

Pretty sure Stormfront is a lot more popular than DU. Last time I wandered into DU, felt like I needed to be on AltaVista and dial up.

Put your browser in incognito and go explore 4chan /pol and Stormfront.

Dad's likely asleep and not going take away your internet privileges.

It's the same type of humor and comments. Bunch of adults acting like edgy teenagers posting "MEME WARFARE" "PEPE" or "I just went on facebook and got banned trolling liberals. Give me a ribbon please because of meme warfare" or some other stupid embarrassing shit that gun people shouldn't be talking about.

It's fucking embarrassing.

Like the scene in SouthPark with Cartman's mom running down the stairs so he can shit in a tupaware container because of his focus on Worlds of Warcraft.  

Because he "thinks" he's on some mission.

All of this Bugaloo or spicy meme shit is dorky as fuck and what teenagers care about.

Like I can't imagine wearing a horrible looking shirt or sending a meme to "troll" people.

We're fucking adults here. Let's talk about real shit, not what the paid talking heads are telling you what to be angry about. As they sit in their mansions later and chuckle.

We have bigger fish to fry and we're arguing and bitching about the wrong shit.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have I made a single leftist comment?

You're the one wanting to type words that you're probably yelling out loud but forced to used #$*((+ to type it out here.

Don't get mad at me.

You see racism everywhere. You've accused people here of racism, you've accused the site of allowing racism. You are obsessed with race, which is 1/3 the defining trait of the religion of progressivism. One of your posts as bitching about the money McDonalds makes which is code speak for communism which is another third of the holy trinity.  All that's left is pontificating on environmentalism.

Here's a newsflash: nobody on the planet, except for leftists and federal agents, gives a shit about stormfront. It's the boogeyman that leftists obsess over.  

Not a single thought in your head has been original. THe reason everyone is wondering who you are is because they have all read the same crap a thousand times. By a thousand other children that wanted to give the big bad racist gun nuts a "reality check"

Keep bumping the thread.
I want everyone to see you.

I'm not obsessed with race, again, find all of the topics I've brought up race. I'm waiting.

Pretty sure Stormfront is a lot more popular than DU. Last time I wandered into DU, felt like I needed to be on AltaVista and dial up.

It's the same type of humor and comments. Bunch of adults acting like edgy teenagers posting "MEME WARFARE" "PEPE" or "I just went on facebook and got banned trolling liberals. Give me a ribbon please because of meme warfare" or some other stupid embarrassing shit that gun people shouldn't be talking about.

Like the scene in SouthPark with Cartman's mom running down the stairs so he can shit in a tupaware container because of his focus on Worlds of Warcraft.  

All of this Bugaloo or spicy meme shit is dorky as fuck and what teenagers care about.

Like I can't imagine wearing a horrible looking shirt or sending a meme to "troll" people.

We're fucking adults here. Let's talk about real shit, not what the paid talking heads are telling you what to be angry about. As they sit in their mansions later and chuckle.

The talking heads don't talk about black crime.  Not sure if its fear of being called a racist or part of the propaganda campaign.

Young black men are more likely to commit a myriad of crimes.

Ignoring that is counterproductive,  disingenuous and intellectually lazy.  

Gd just wants legit balance to the reporting.

If a white supremacist went on a shooting spree, gd would condemn them the same.

Eta  goddammit,  pg 12.  You really owe me a membership
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 12:21:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
You're putting words in my mouth.
View Quote

Absolutely bonkers about race and the stormfront boogeyman

"Everyone I work with at the SPLC talks about stormfront!!!! It's really important!!! They're posting frog memes!!"

Sad. Pathetic. Low energy. And Russell is a fatass.
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 12:21:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 12:27:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

The talking heads don't talk about black crime.  Not sure if its fear of being called a racist or part of the propaganda campaign.

If a white supremacist went on a shooting spree, gd would condemn them the same.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're the one wanting to type words that you're probably yelling out loud but forced to used #$*((+ to type it out here.

Don't get mad at me.

You see racism everywhere. You've accused people here of racism, you've accused the site of allowing racism. You are obsessed with race, which is 1/3 the defining trait of the religion of progressivism. One of your posts as bitching about the money McDonalds makes which is code speak for communism which is another third of the holy trinity.  All that's left is pontificating on environmentalism.

Here's a newsflash: nobody on the planet, except for leftists and federal agents, gives a shit about stormfront. It's the boogeyman that leftists obsess over.  

Not a single thought in your head has been original. THe reason everyone is wondering who you are is because they have all read the same crap a thousand times. By a thousand other children that wanted to give the big bad racist gun nuts a "reality check"

Keep bumping the thread.

Talking heads care about putting money in the bank and bringing in viewers.

Nancy Grace is going to talk about a missing blue eyed blond girl for 12 hours because that brings in the ratings.

CNN isn't going to talk about black-on-black crime because it's boring ass shit. It happens every day. It's not news or new or entertaining.

The only people that are obsessed with black-on-black crime are the types that use it to reinforce their ideals. Bringing up percentages, or memes. They don't truly care, they just see the news article as an ammo box to reinforce their position.

Like I said earlier, the reason MSM shitheads don't talk about black on black crime is that it's not exciting.

How many times do I need to repeat this.

MSM wants new entertaining news.

Like if a friend says "Hey, a pitbull down the block killed a dog."

How do you answer?

Me? "A pitbull killed another dog? So it's a Tuesday, right?"

Like it's not fucking news. Now if a Golden Retriever went on a rampage, that's newsworthy because you're not expecting it.

Same deal is Madison from Northern Virginia gets a scholarship. That's not really newsworthy. If you google Madison's zip code, you'll find most of the teenagers on her block are attending Ivy league schools. It's not newsworthy.

Now if Awkwafanda gets a scholarship to an Ivy League school, that's a goddamn news story.

That's an event you're not expecting so it's newsworthy.

Again, for the kids in the back that are slow, if Akwafanda's brother robs a liquor store, that isn't exactly a big news story. Pretty sure that's not his first time.

Do we get it yet?

It's not that news stations are suppressing news, it's about reporting on stuff that will get them clicks and views.

You report on shit that typically doesn't happen to bring in the views.

The only common denominator is shareholder profits and views.

Link Posted: 4/21/2023 12:31:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Nancy Grace is going to talk about missing blue eyed blond girl for 12 hours because that brings in the ratings.

CNN isn't going to talk about black-on-black crime because it's boring ass shit. It happens every day. It's not news or new or entertaining.

The only people that are obsessed with black-on-black crime are the types that use it to reinforce their ideals. Bringing up percentages, or memes. They don't truly care, they just the news article as an ammo box to reinforce their position.

Like I said earlier, the reason MSM shitheads don't talk about black on black crime is that it's not exciting.

How do you answer?

Like it's not fucking news. Now if a Golden Retriever went on a rampage, that's newsworthy because you're not expecting it.

Same deal is Madison from Northern Virginia gets a scholarship. That's not really newsworthy. If you google Madison's zip code, you'll find most of the teenagers on her block are attending Ivy league schools. It's not newsworthy.

Now if Awkwafanda gets a scholarship to an Ivy League school, that's a goddamn news story.

Again, for the kids in the back that are slow, if Akwafanda's brother robs a liquor store, that isn't exactly a big news story. Pretty sure that's not his first time.

Do we get it yet?

It's not that news stations are suppressing news, it's about reporting on stuff that will get them clicks and views.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't get mad at me.

Keep bumping the thread.

Nancy Grace is going to talk about missing blue eyed blond girl for 12 hours because that brings in the ratings.

The only people that are obsessed with black-on-black crime are the types that use it to reinforce their ideals. Bringing up percentages, or memes. They don't truly care, they just the news article as an ammo box to reinforce their position.

How do you answer?

Do we get it yet?

Ok, so  if msm media won't report on something so prevalent,  then why is arfcom racist for commenting on something that is everywhere?
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 12:41:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Ok, so  if msm media won't report on something so prevalent,  then why is arfcom racist for commenting on something that is everywhere?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't get mad at me.

Keep bumping the thread.

How do you answer?

Do we get it yet?

No, I'm talking about the comments.

If some white dipshit commits a crime, every comment resorts to their mental health or some other factor. Like poverty or where they live. "I know that area, it's trash."

If a black dipshit commits a crime, every comment is about dindus or "teens" making it about race. It's all about the person's shade, not the fact they're evil.

Link Posted: 4/21/2023 4:17:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't get mad at me.

Keep bumping the thread.

What

If

I

Told

You

No

One

Cares

What

You

Think
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 4:19:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Nancy Grace is going to talk about a missing blue eyed blond girl for 12 hours because that brings in the ratings.

The only people that are obsessed with black-on-black crime are the types that use it to reinforce their ideals. Bringing up percentages, or memes. They don't truly care, they just see the news article as an ammo box to reinforce their position.

How do you answer?

Do we get it yet?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't get mad at me.

Keep bumping the thread.

How do you answer?

Do we get it yet?

You portray yourself as a pretty racist person.
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 4:37:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I'm not ruining a thread or trolling.

I've said no mean things about anyone here.

I've only been here a short time and swear to god this place is like Worldstar posting black crime videos. The obsession is insane.

Like some 14 year black kid will steal some bubble gun from some country store that's 1000 miles away from you.

But that video needs to be instantly posted here with BREAKING to reinforce that black people are bad.

Like you have to meet a daily quota to search out these videos and post them here.                                                                                    

Literally something that has zero affect on your life unless you searched the story out.

But it gets posted here and it's all "carnac" "it's so tiring" "feral" or other Stormfront type buzzwords.

Or some tired meme about being concerned.

This isn't whining, this is someone complaining about the insentience whining over bullshit stupid shit  news stories on a gun forum.

And the best reply is like teenagers saying "click, just blocked you so I don't have to see your post or actually interact because I need my safe space echo chamber. And will call you some childish insult like a troll or hater rather than debating you."

I want to see threads about Manurhin R73 vs SWs. Or Colt 70 vs 80. Not Stormfront news stories.

View Quote

Give it a fucking rest already. God damn son.

ETA; I should have just assumed you would have kept it up for an another 11 pages.

Link Posted: 4/21/2023 5:05:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

The Murdaugh murders were all white people and that was a popular topic here.
View Quote

Shhhh.  Stop pissing on his martyr complex.
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 9:14:21 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not a martyr complex, I'm the guy you need coming into an apparently clean house and showing you the hidden dirt swept under your rugs giving the place a foul smell.

That small percentage of dirt needs to be vacuumed. Like cancer cells.
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 9:15:23 AM EDT
[#12]
I'm about to post titties to get this thread locked.

Link Posted: 4/21/2023 9:17:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Not a martyr complex, I'm the guy you need coming into an apparently clean house and showing you the hidden dirt swept under your rugs giving the place a foul smell.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Name names. Tell us who the specific racists are that you're exposing.
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 9:18:08 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

(.)(.)
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 9:18:13 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

When you do, make sure they're shapely. Not those National Geographic tube socks.
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 9:19:40 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 9:21:11 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

It upsets you that much?

Why?

Link Posted: 4/21/2023 9:22:11 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

When you do, make sure they're shapely. Not those National Geographic tube socks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Okay this made me laugh out loud.

Link Posted: 4/21/2023 9:22:33 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The White Tornado from Stormfront.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/21/2023 9:24:08 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

It upsets you that much?

Why?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It upsets you that much?

Why?

It bothers me you keep bumping it.  

Meatkini" />

No 4 is a vegan
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 9:26:17 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Meatkinihttps://i.ibb.co/n677sVy/meat-bikinis.jpg" target="_blank">https://i.ibb.co/n677sVy/meat-bikinis.jpg

No 4 is a vegan
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It upsets you that much?

Why?

Meatkinihttps://i.ibb.co/n677sVy/meat-bikinis.jpg" target="_blank">https://i.ibb.co/n677sVy/meat-bikinis.jpg

No 4 is a vegan

Just post pics of Hope Solo and be done with it.

Don't beat around the bush.

Link Posted: 4/21/2023 9:28:10 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

No 4 is a vegan
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/21/2023 9:29:44 AM EDT
[#23]
You can take the punk off the street but you can't take the street out of the punk.
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 9:31:55 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It upsets you that much?

Why?

No 4 is a vegan

I like bush.
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 9:36:32 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

How do you answer?

Do we get it yet?

View Quote

You’re pretty much wrong on all accounts in this post.

The MSM doesn’t report on anything that doesn’t fit their agenda. Crime is news, unless it exposes the lies of your agenda, they also buried the Hunter Biden laptop story, which certainly is newsworthy. They ignored a number of newsworthy events, not because they were uninteresting, but because they expose the lies.

You seem to have an unusually high opinion of yourself, and have apparently decided to set things right here. That’s a pretty narcissistic place to be.

Link Posted: 4/21/2023 9:36:56 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It upsets you that much?

Why?

No 4 is a vegan

The meatkinis are made form hope solos flaps.
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 9:41:39 AM EDT
[#27]
" />
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 9:46:47 AM EDT
[#28]
So, did the little punk get arrested yet?
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 9:58:20 AM EDT
[#30]
" />

Black woman for reality check.

Eta, this is the real test to see if he's site staff.
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 10:19:43 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL a self declared hall monitor that wants to control what threads can and can't be made in GD.

You keep talking about not breaking any COC rules and yet members who create these threads are not either. And nobody but the left loves a social justice warrior, which is exactly what you are.

You can easily ignore threads like this like most normal people and scroll on and or stay out of GD. But you won't...

Waiting for that new and edgy member passive aggressive insult reply.
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 10:41:00 AM EDT
[#32]
" /> " />
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 10:50:13 AM EDT
[#33]
This thread has become a very successful trolling job.
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 10:53:10 AM EDT
[#34]
The only thing i dislike about this place is I can not enjoy a smoken hot chick photo without being worried it's a dude.
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 11:05:43 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

How do you answer?

Do we get it yet?

View Quote

"Akwafanda?"  What are you a racist?  That whole Madison vs Akwafanda comparison you did and that it's surprising that the black girl gets into an Ivy league school but not surprising that her dad knocks over a liquor store is exactly the racist stereotypes that you've been bitching about.  Seems to me that you are the racist here. Hypocrite much?  Go back to "Stormfront", LOL.
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 11:13:33 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

How do you answer?

Do we get it yet?

View Quote

That is pretty racist of you to say black on black crime is common.
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 11:29:02 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
The only thing i dislike about this place is I can not enjoy a smoken hot chick photo without being worried it's a dude.
View Quote

If the tranny can do as good of a job as the photos on this page, I for one am just going to not worry about it...  
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 11:34:02 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

If the tranny can do as good of a job as the photos on this page, I for one am just going to not worry about it...  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Her dick is bigger than Jimmy Kimmels

" />
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 11:37:11 AM EDT
[#39]
animals like that always revert back to their genetic ancestry.
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 11:40:49 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Reading the title and not any of the actual thread and I'll guess how many pages this will go.

WASP kid punching WASP kid = 10 replies

WASP named kid punching ethnic named kid = 10 replies

Ethnic named kid punching WASP named kid = 10 pages

As long as Jayroymie or Lateshia isn't punching some WASP with a first name (always a surname) like Trip, Hanson, or Tucker, this thread won't go anywhere.

Otherwise expect 10 pages.

View Quote

oh go play your race card elsewhere.
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 11:41:59 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Why are you here?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Reading the title and not any of the actual thread and I'll guess how many pages this will go.

As long as Jayroymie or Lateshia isn't punching some WASP with a first name (always a surname) like Trip, Hanson, or Tucker, this thread won't go anywhere.

Why are you here?

No kidding the only reality check he is providing is that leftyism is a mental disorder.
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 11:44:17 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Because I served in the military, believe in the US and Constitution, voted Republican since the 90s, and have owned about 40 guns since turning 18. And this isn't Stormfront or /pol with a bunch of jackasses.

You?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why are you here?

Because I served in the military, believe in the US and Constitution, voted Republican since the 90s, and have owned about 40 guns since turning 18. And this isn't Stormfront or /pol with a bunch of jackasses.

You?

And that is proof of what?   Vindman and Millie are in the military too.  btw..thank you for your cervix
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 11:45:28 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Funny thing is he was the one to push it to 10 pages.

Here's an arab, I think I need an Indian of both varieties " />
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 11:48:03 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't get mad at me.

Keep bumping the thread.

6% of a 13% minority commit around 50% of all violent crime in America...but don't dare talk about it or bring it to ones attention.
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 12:04:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

More people need to see the communist throwing a hissy fit.

Link Posted: 4/21/2023 12:06:50 PM EDT
[#46]
" />
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 12:07:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Here's an arab, I think I need an Indian of both varieties https://i.ibb.co/KWH5pw9/download-1.jpg" target="_blank">https://i.ibb.co/KWH5pw9/download-1.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here's an arab, I think I need an Indian of both varieties https://i.ibb.co/KWH5pw9/download-1.jpg" target="_blank">https://i.ibb.co/KWH5pw9/download-1.jpg

WTF is your problem. Why are you trying to get the thread closed? You're as bad as the troll.
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 12:10:33 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

WTF is your problem. Why are you trying to get the thread closed? You're as bad as the troll.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You want me to delete?

This thread is dumb circular arguments that no one will change their mind on.

And if you haven't noticed, realitycheck will bump it into perpetuity.
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 12:13:03 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

You want me to delete?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You want me to delete?

No you don't have to but just unsubscribe if your not happy with the thread. Kind of what we are telling the troll. I bet he'd be happy if others got warnings or bans.
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 12:20:11 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

No you don't have to but just unsubscribe if your not happy with the thread. Kind of what we are telling the troll. I bet he'd be happy if others got warnings or bans.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You want me to delete?

Unsubscribed
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top