User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 14
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 5:11:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fauci Recommends Stopping Spread Of Monkeypox By Covering Eyes, Ears, Mouth

WASHINGTON, D.C.The Monkeypox pandemic has finally breached the shores of the United States, with the CDC confirming a staggering 1 infections so far. In response, America's favorite, most trusted doctor, Dr. Anthony Fauci, issued a statement recommending people stop the spread of Monkeypox by covering their eyes, ears, and mouth.

Fauci accepted 137 TV interviews and a book deal after issuing the guidelines essentially recommending people look the other way rather than investigate the source of this new outbreak.

"As I, the Science, have always said, lockdowns don't work. What really works is turning a blind eye to where this outbreak nonsense may or may not have leaked from," said Dr. Fauci to a fawning NBC news anchor trying to get his autograph. "And I'd like to add that there is no evidence the Monkeypox outbreak is connected to the NIH-funded Institute of Monkeypox Studies next door to patient zero."

Not all health professionals agree with Dr. Fauci's health order. Dr. Corry Larreia, a world-renowned monkey virologist and respected expert in finding the source of Monkeypox outbreaks, said Dr. Fauci was wrong and the outbreak should be investigated in full.

At publishing time, Dr. Larreia had been disbarred, lost his virology license along with his official stethoscope, was banned from his local book club, snubbed by Apple's Siri, and lost both of his hands in a tragic wood chipper accident.

Link
View Quote
lol...did correia write this?

Link Posted: 5/22/2022 5:11:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 5:17:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 5:18:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

What is the rate?  Right now, it's just a qualitative wild guess.

Quantitatively, we would want to look at travel patterns for Nigeria, compare observed to expected, look at other benchmarks, all the while keeping in mind that this is not a complete picture, and so forth.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

yep

that spread rate means one of 2 things

1. it was released in multiple locations about the same time

or

2. it is rapidly spreading and may be airborne

What is the rate?  Right now, it's just a qualitative wild guess.

Quantitatively, we would want to look at travel patterns for Nigeria, compare observed to expected, look at other benchmarks, all the while keeping in mind that this is not a complete picture, and so forth.

Sure

But realistically assuming the WHO and CDC are lying is accurate enough for me.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 5:23:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

… or 3: there was a large festival on Gran Canaria, heavily attended by homosexuals, who are statistically much more likely to engage in bodily fluid exchange with relative strangers. Gran Canaria is a possession of Spain - and look! The vast about half of the current cases are from Spain. If you include Portugal, you account for 2/3 of cases.

It’s almost like a bunch of people attended an event in Spain and got sick.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

From a few cases to 121 and 10 counties in 48 hours, possible bio weapon.

yep

or

… or 3: there was a large festival on Gran Canaria, heavily attended by homosexuals, who are statistically much more likely to engage in bodily fluid exchange with relative strangers. Gran Canaria is a possession of Spain - and look! The vast about half of the current cases are from Spain. If you include Portugal, you account for 2/3 of cases.

So you think gay men travelled from 15 plus different countries from around the world to a butt sex party in Gran Canaria?

If the WHO is saying that is what happened, and they were when is was only a handful of cases a a few countries, then it is certain that is not what happened, just like when Covid started in china and The Who said there was no evidence of human to human spread

The WHO is nothing more than a political propaganda organization.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 5:27:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Someone wake me when we get to ZombiePox!
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 5:52:14 PM EDT
[#7]
That was one big gay pile on.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 5:58:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Fuck Biden
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 7:15:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

So you think gay men travelled from 15 plus different countries from around the world to a butt sex party in Gran Canaria?

If the WHO is saying that is what happened, and they were when is was only a handful of cases a a few countries, then it is certain that is not what happened, just like when Covid started in china and The Who said there was no evidence of human to human spread

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

From a few cases to 121 and 10 counties in 48 hours, possible bio weapon.

yep

or

Yes, I do think that. It was called “Maspalomas Pride”. They have a website, just add “.com” to the end of the name.

I’ve not seen anything from the WHO saying this. I’ve seen the Daily Mail make the claim - who I don’t believe by default, as they’re sorta the UK equivalent of the National Enquirer. The state of Massachusetts has specifically highlighted “men who have sex with men” as a primary at-risk group. I don’t believe them by default either.”

Maspalomas Pride is in Maspalomas. Maspalomas is on Gran Canaria, on of the Canary Islands. The Canary Islands are part of Spain, where the majority of cases are thus far. They’re also a popular vacation destination for Europeans in general.

So, yeah - based on what I read about how monkeypox is known to spread, it seems unlikely that it’s suddenly a pandemic. It is not a novel virus, and it’s been known about for a long time. An event where a large number of people gathered, exchanged bodily fluids with strangers, then went back to their homes and continued to exchange bodily fluids is entirely consistent with the number of cases and the clustering that we’re seeing here. What’s more… it’s extremely reminiscent of the initial spread of HIV/AIDS.

To be explicit here, I’m not making any statement about homosexuals here. It’s about the frequency of fluid exchange with relative strangers. If someone with monkeypox attended a big BDSM get-together or took a swinger’s cruise, I’d expect to see a similar outcome.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 8:47:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 8:49:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Is there a monkey pox forum yet?
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 8:52:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Is there a monkey pox forum yet?
View Quote

Will probably be one added in with the COVID thread after there’s more cases. I’d say at 1,000 cases or more they will do it.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 9:41:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 10:24:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Not a conspiracy, just laziness.
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 3:13:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 4:03:01 PM EDT
[#16]

If only we had locked down the country!  Shut down the economy!  Masked the kindergarteners!

Surely those deaths could have been prevented!

Oh, wait....
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 4:07:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Is it in key west
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 4:26:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 6:21:49 PM EDT
[#19]

Other girl needs to be a lab bat.
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 6:22:29 PM EDT
[#20]
All 'cause some horny African couldn't get something better than some monkey poon...

Link Posted: 5/23/2022 6:23:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
This is what I read too.  Just the gays are getting it.
View Quote

Until the Gays on the down low start giving it to their wives, then it's GRIDs 2.0
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 6:24:12 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Is it in key west
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is it in key west

Broward
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 6:24:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Broward
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is it in key west

Broward

That was guess number two
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 6:56:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Until the Gays on the down low start giving it to their wives, then it's GRIDs 2.0
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't see it playing out that way.  There's no super long latency/asymptomatic period with monkeypox, unlike HIV, where connecting the dots between that one night in a gay bathhouse in 1978 and coming down with AIDS in 1984 was harder.

I don't think we're all gonna die from Monkey Pox, but it probably transmits more readily that HIV, and there will be a little community transmission without gay butt sex.
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 7:07:36 PM EDT
[#25]
OP

Ouit with the fucking CNN/MSNBC "case counter" motherfucking bullshit.

The Left has been using that technique to manipulate people since the Vietnam war, when they had body counts on the nightly news.

It is fucking PATHETIC.
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 7:11:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 10:24:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 10:26:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
OP

The Left has been using that technique to manipulate people since the Vietnam war, when they had body counts on the nightly news.

It is fucking PATHETIC.
View Quote

Counting is a leftist tactic?

It’s to show that it’s a drop in a freaking bucket..

Please don’t tell me it’s scaring you.

Here. Read this:

Link Posted: 5/23/2022 10:30:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 10:36:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Here. Read this:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP

It is fucking PATHETIC.

Here. Read this:

Counting, just like math, is racist and bigoted and you should know better. White supremacists in here counting and shit
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 11:03:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Midterms, it’s all according to plan.  A plan I’m not following. Fuck em.
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 11:05:49 PM EDT
[#32]
Meanwhile in Odessa…
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 12:09:29 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I don't see it playing out that way.  There's no super long latency/asymptomatic period with monkeypox, unlike HIV, where connecting the dots between that one night in a gay bathhouse in 1978 and coming down with AIDS in 1984 was harder.

I don't think we're all gonna die from Monkey Pox, but it probably transmits more readily that HIV, and there will be a little community transmission without gay butt sex.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I sure hope not, but what's crazy is that an Australian company is now testing a anti cancer drug using a designer pox virus to awaken the immune system to fight the cancer.

Conincidence?

Link Posted: 5/24/2022 2:28:03 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 2:29:01 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 6:10:22 PM EDT
[#36]
So this is still supposed to be all gay men in 22 countries that were all at the gay festival?
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 8:41:40 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Here. Read this:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP

It is fucking PATHETIC.

Here. Read this:

I appreciate the OP updates.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 7:03:18 AM EDT
[#38]
Monkey pox = vaccine induced shingles.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:56:47 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Monkey pox = vaccine induced shingles.
View Quote

One wonders.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 10:00:21 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/5174E6A7-6D2B-4C02-8712-F2A7EAA1DC6E_jpe-2395624.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/523D9600-D5EE-469C-A59D-70D58F54CCCE_jpe-2395625.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/C8B4E23A-8EEC-492F-8701-CF8DE6A15DA3_jpe-2395626.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/5ED145BF-0350-4949-9969-94168248D061_jpe-2390133.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/6ED177A5-4D4C-4161-9C71-FEB9AEB02F12_jpe-2390134.JPG

View Quote

more scams, more virtue signaling....  sad thing is most of you all will just obey and do as your puppetmaster says. wear your mask, take your vaccine.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 7:40:56 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 10:33:40 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
So this is still supposed to be all gay men in 22 countries that were all at the gay festival?
View Quote

I think it’s moved beyond that now..
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 10:39:32 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Thought small pox vaccines already worked. WTF do we need a new one?
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 10:40:40 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

$$$$ for the elite.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 10:42:17 AM EDT
[#45]
No one cares about this propaganda
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 4:16:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 4:45:20 PM EDT
[#47]
The only thing with assholes getting the monypox is it could mutate to easier spread. What is with all this novel viral infections? Is someone playing bio games or is society really stupid….yes to both.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 4:54:27 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I think it's moved beyond that now..
View Quote
I disagree. I think it's among the best takes GD ever had, and no matter how many cases there end up being, I will unquestionably blame it on anal sex.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 6:12:44 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I disagree. I think it's among the best takes GD ever had, and no matter how many cases there end up being, I will unquestionably blame it on anal sex.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think it's moved beyond that now..

If you get monkeypox are you going to blame it on anal sex?
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 7:44:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top