Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 6:26:16 AM EDT
[#1]
is it contagious? Maybe Biden should sniff her?
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 6:30:40 AM EDT
[#2]
She is like Capt Pike. Someone else is doing her job and pulling her strings because there is no way she is doing her job herself.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 6:31:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hope the cunt dies slow and painfully.
View Quote

Pretty sure she is doing just this. Shingles in her brain has to hurt.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 6:37:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 6:47:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

True.  There are Jews here on Arfcom that support the 2nd.  There is also the JPFO

I would be tickled to see Politically active Jews within the Government power structure that were like that though.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's a little more complicated than that. Blaming an entire ethnicity for the views/actions of some subset of them, whether it's 5% or 55%, is how we got the Holocaust in the first place.

True.  There are Jews here on Arfcom that support the 2nd.  There is also the JPFO

I would be tickled to see Politically active Jews within the Government power structure that were like that though.

Overall, it’s 70%(D): 30%(R).

The most rabid fiscal and pro-gun traditional conservative I know is Jewish.  He served as a rep in the NH state house but the local commies and RINOs targeted him and he lost at the last election.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 6:48:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Many liberals fucking hate her for being too "conservative". Always keep that in mind, her replacement is going to be much, MUCH worse.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/sen-dianne-feinstein-suffered-previously-undisclosed-complications-shi-rcna85124

Diane Feinstein is in Washington and absolutely nothing gets better for Dems if she leaves. If Newsom would agree to appoint Schiff, she'd retire, but she's not handing the seat to the anti-Israel progressive caucus. No Jew alive during WW2 would.

Many liberals fucking hate her for being too "conservative". Always keep that in mind, her replacement is going to be much, MUCH worse.
You can't get much worse than Schiffty.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 6:48:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
hope it hurts, you cunt
View Quote

Amen
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 6:50:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Hope the cunt dies slow and painfully.
View Quote
Looks like she is.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 6:59:41 AM EDT
[#9]
I hope she has the first recorded case of vaginal shingles. I really hope it spreads.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 7:03:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
You would think she had the vax would you not?

View Quote
According to the CDC, "Shingrix is more than 90% effective at preventing shingles". In other words, up to 9% of vaccinated people will still get it.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 7:45:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Raging Cunt syndrome seems more appropriate.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 7:51:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Total puppet and the dems don't give a shit about it.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 7:51:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/sen-dianne-feinstein-suffered-previously-undisclosed-complications-shi-rcna85124

Diane Feinstein is in Washington and absolutely nothing gets better for Dems if she leaves. If Newsom would agree to appoint Schiff, she’d retire, but she’s not handing the seat to the anti-Israel progressive caucus. No Jew alive during WW2 would.
View Quote
George Soros would.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 8:06:50 AM EDT
[#14]
I heard from a good source that has has Democratic Syphilis.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 8:19:57 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Doubtful
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 8:51:00 AM EDT
[#16]
People that evil usually die a very slow death. I have a family member that has been dying of pancreatic cancer for a year and a half. She was extremely dark and every memory of her was anger and hate and rage. Evil people die slow.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 8:59:57 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 10:08:20 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 7:40:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

...Pretty sure she is doing just this. Shingles in her brain has to hurt.
View Quote

My brother had encephalitis apparently connected to the Varicella (chicken pox) at about age 7.  It didn't seem to affect his cognition but messed up his coordination pretty badly for about a week, and he apparently recovered completely from it.  In elderly people it's supposedly much worse.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 7:44:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
According to the CDC, "Shingrix is more than 90% effective at preventing shingles". In other words, up to 9% of vaccinated people will still get it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You would think she had the vax would you not?

I think that means that about 9-10% of people who would have gotten shingles had they not been vaccinated will get shingles.

Most people never get shingles whether they are vaccinated or not.  I had such a mild case of Varicella when I was a kid (literally only three lesions on my body) I'm not really worried about herpes viruses.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 7:46:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Diane Feinstein is in Washington and absolutely nothing gets better for Dems if she leaves. If Newsom would agree to appoint Schiff, she’d retire, but she’s not handing the seat to the anti-Israel progressive caucus. No Jew alive during WW2 would.

Schiff
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 8:38:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

So you think the Fed should have MORE control over who people vote for?

Interesting.
View Quote

Agreed.  The voters ARE the term limits.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 8:53:03 PM EDT
[#23]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 8:57:14 PM EDT
[#24]
I've got to say, watching her suffer from her disabilities and ailments is remarkably satisfying. I hope she holds on bravely for a long, long time.

Link Posted: 5/19/2023 9:01:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
hope it hurts, you cunt
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 9:21:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
She is a reverse Dorian Gray. Somewhere in her attic, a portrait is getting younger.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 9:31:36 PM EDT
[#27]
I wonder who voted for her and Fetterman?
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 9:33:47 PM EDT
[#28]
FPNI.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 9:34:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 9:35:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
hope it hurts, you cunt
View Quote

nothing like eternity in hell
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 9:38:09 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
So basically a zombie at this point, but still able to vote in the Senate under the control and direction of her "aides"?
View Quote

Well, that's true for all of them on "both sides"

Puppet government of zombies
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 9:48:47 PM EDT
[#32]
This is why we need a mandatory retirement in Congress, in the 70-75 range.

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top