Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 4:01:53 AM EDT
[#1]
He's just getting a two year sabbatical.

When Trump is elected for his 3rd term in 2024 Acosta will be back and in high demand.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 4:58:55 AM EDT
[#2]
This is all for show. Jim Acosta wasn't going rogue and stalking President Trump just because he felt like it, someone put him up to it and was paying him to do it. That's why he has been non-existent almost as soon as Biden was installed into office. Jim's handlers don't want to target Biden and so he doesn't.

If CNN was being honest and not simply trying to lead gullible people on to give them another chance, then, they would fire the people who gave Jim Acosta his marching orders and instructed him on what questions to ask GOP officials. He was instructed to take it so far that he slammed Trump's press secretary's arm out of his way so that he could keep the mic and harass the President at one of the White House press events. The entire media complex backed him up and the Democrats threatened legal action so everything he did was condoned.

The LAST thing that the MSM deserves is for anyone to give them a 2nd chance when they already pulled their mask down and showed that they are in collusion with the Democratic Party and are their propaganda outlet.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 5:12:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Good, that guy was a insufferable cunt.
View Quote

Yup
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 5:40:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Too bad, so sad.

May he be stricken with a chronic chase of itchy, dangling piles.

May those piles be inflamed with poison ivy and become infected with monkey pox.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 5:46:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

He hasn't canned Anderson Cooper or Don Lemon.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The new owner of CNN said he was going back to journalism.

One can hope. He sure is shit canning a ton of lead faces.

That stupid, head cocked to one side, look that Anderson Cooper has just pisses me off.  AC is one of the stupidest cock suckers on TV.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 7:04:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Have they fired the other cunt that tried to get into a fight with Gorka?
View Quote
He worked for Playboy.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 7:09:51 AM EDT
[#7]
The top layer of a mass grave is lined with useful idiots, always has been.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 7:27:29 AM EDT
[#8]
There have been rumors all week.

Link Posted: 10/16/2022 7:29:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

he has neither the warmth nor the depth to claim that title
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 7:39:28 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 7:42:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Lotta people celebrating a story that has no confirmation.  Only source for what would be a major new story is some fringe YouTuber.

Great if true, but...
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 11:15:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Great news, that hack has no business passing himself off as a "journalist".  
Still, CNN firing him now is a bit like waiting until the ship is already 2/3rd under the surface and pitched up at 40º  before handing everyone on the Titanic a pale and telling them to starting bailing water.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 11:20:10 AM EDT
[#13]
It was fun watching him get smacked down by Kayleigh.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 11:26:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Because CNN's owners wish to make money again instead of being a Trump hate-fest no one watches.
View Quote

I think you're right and it's going to be fun to watch.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 11:37:20 AM EDT
[#15]
I think the lounge and waiting room TVs made up about 87% of their viewership. Iv'e heard longtime dems say they got tired of hearing about Trump during the nonstop Russian collusion shitshow. Not that they supported him in any way, just that it was the same thing every day just from a different guest "expert". I don't think CNN will bounce back much. Hardline leftists will bail for PMSNBC to get their orange man bad fix and there isn't enough moderate dems to fill the void. Republicans, conservatives, hardline right-wingers are done with it and have been for years.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 11:43:33 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Because CNN's owners wish to make money again instead of being a Trump hate-fest no one watches.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why?

They're going to have to go a lot deeper than a couple of noticeable talking heads.  Holy fuck, I turned on CNN for a couple hours the other day and it was still "IT'S TRUMP!!! IT'S TRUMP!!! IT'S TRUMP!!!"

And the reportage is still blatantly biased and slanted towards their libtard agenda, although it's mostly by omission rather than outright mendacity.  TDS and libtardery still reign supreme at CNN.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 12:15:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 12:24:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lemon lost his prime time gig and basically only shows up on some morning show now. So he has been heavily demoted.  They will probably not renew his contact.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 12:30:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 12:31:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Any confirmation on this?
View Quote

Sadly, Fake News.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 12:41:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Any confirmation?
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 12:45:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Any confirmation?
View Quote

I've seen no serious confirmation.  Looks like horseshit.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 12:48:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I've seen no serious confirmation.  Looks like horseshit.
View Quote

I have looked and cant find one single word on this....will have to wait and see what Gutfeld says about it on his show tomorrow night

Link Posted: 10/16/2022 12:48:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Any confirmation?
View Quote

Called it on page 1, hoping its true but unfortunately this place dabbles in BS more often than not.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 12:52:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Was he another CNN employee raping kids?
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 12:53:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Sometime in 1997, I was setting in an airport having headline news force fed to me in a restaurant. I realized it had been several years since I had stopped on that channel, and there was good reason. CNN had become the land of "News Interpretation" and really lean on facts.

At one point, headline news had been nothing but facts. Just a quick bullet pointing of the most recent news stories that lasted 15 minutes.

I literally have no idea who does the news there, and haven't since "Wolf Blitzer" and the first Gulf War. That was also (With the "baby milk" story) probably why they became a nuisance on the way to another channel.

TLDR?
*Yawn*
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 12:53:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

This, unless the democrats give them enough money to stay in business, they can't make it on nonstop "we hate Trump" media.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 1:07:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Well, I'm sure he can get a job cleaning the toilets at his local crack and meth dealers favorite McD's. Lord knows he put out a lot of shit in the past years.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 6:16:03 PM EDT
[#29]
He's still on the air.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 6:20:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Multiple articles posted today saying it was all bullshit and the guy is still on the air.
Fake news.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 6:33:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
He's still on the air.
View Quote
2 more weeks

Looks like the info from the source wasn't so reliable
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 6:36:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
He was not left enough.
View Quote

That’s the real reason he’s gone. He asked Kareem Abdul Jean-Pierre Claude Van Damm one too many difficult questions.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 6:49:24 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Maybe CNN can team him with up Chris Wallace, Trevor Noah and Brian Stelter as co-stars. Call it "The Four Stooges"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe he's going to that channel that hired Cuomo

Maybe CNN can team him with up Chris Wallace, Trevor Noah and Brian Stelter as co-stars. Call it "The Four Stooges"

Link Posted: 10/16/2022 6:50:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

That’s the real reason he’s gone. He asked Kareem Abdul Jean-Pierre Claude Van Damm one too many difficult questions.
View Quote

Except hes not so..
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 6:51:29 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Quoted:
He was not left enough.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 6:53:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Somebody tell Big Don about this, he'll get a kick out of it. I sure did.
Link Posted: 10/17/2022 3:55:01 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Really ?  

Sure it wasn't a case of him getting caught being voluntarily banged by someone else's husband, boyfriend or 12 year old kid?
Link Posted: 10/17/2022 4:01:25 PM EDT
[#38]
Well his activist "journalism" sure paid off.  

Fuck that leftist cocksucker.
Link Posted: 10/17/2022 4:05:36 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

That would be good.  I suspect he's a pedo.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Stelter and now Acosta is a good start. Rumor is Cooper is next.

That would be good.  I suspect he's a pedo.

I didn't know what to think of him at first.

Then, one day, I was watching a satellite feed where CNN was reporting from some "natural disaster" as it used to be called before everything was due to climate change.
He was interviewing someone, I think it may have been the mayor of whatever town they were broadcasting from. Cooper was putting words into his mouth.
They went off the air, but left the feed running. The mayor tried to explain, very politely, that there was more to the story, Cooper just looked at him as though he was something he had scraped off the bottom of hs shoe and walked away without any acknowledgment.

Rudest prat I have ever seen. Now I knew what to think of him.
Link Posted: 10/17/2022 4:14:55 PM EDT
[#40]
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top